Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So my date isn’t here againnnnn... :( Mr.Kousuke I’m really disappointed with you. I hate you. <_<

That second time he didn’t turn up , you need to 

5d0fab09cb57f244585940.gif?download

:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh Le coup de foudre is my pick is you want a warmhearted slice of life drama... 

Nice to meet you... lols.. this one is tropey..... I don't watch it.. but I got a mutual on twitter that do, so I just watch her reaction instead hahaha... interesting but forgettable.... the angst when the couple separated was the best part for me. 

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

The one drama I'm waiting for the eng sub is Gank Your Heart... :bawling:  an e-sport youth drama.... lols...

@Lmangla Monday will bring new episode to our favorite drama... lols... 

Have a nice day guys... <3 

• Like 3

@angelangie :joy: 

@Lawyerh Oo... Radiation House looks good! I might give this a try.... I've just recently finished watching Die Now... a virtual game drama that have Detective Conan / J-drama vibe..... so much that I've been wanting to watch a J-drama again... 

940+2-2 = 940 again :joy:

• Like 2

On 6/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, triplem said:

I miss my metabolism. It ran away from me  -_-

I need to archive and be able to recall this line at the perfect time! But I am very sure my memory too is running away from me! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good?

Brilliant.  I discovered Im SiWan then (he was perfect as Jang GeuRae).  You won’t regret it.  I loved it from start to finish, even though the romance was hardly there.  The characters lived and breathed.  I loved them all. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I posted KJW's gif in HPL thread and it's gone.....But the post someone quoted (without the gif) is still there....

+2

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

why people in kdrama threat always discuss like they are old virgin who has not touch by s*x for 40 years?

:joy::mrgreen: Special when they find this face vomiting 

5d1066621a25e933501554.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

Apparently he "broke" the thread.....:joy:....There is nothing wrong with that gif aside from being gorgeous....I am wondering also why it was remove and I do remember you liked it....

Can I post it again @angelangie??? :ph34r:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, he is really good... but he is such a shy guy in RL, you won't believe it... :lol:

Misaeng is still on my to-watch list. I've heard many great reviews about it, saying how real it is reflecting the corporate world for the workers. But I'm guessing some might find it too dry though if they can't relate to office world.

No...it’s gritty and the characters true to life.  I was never in the corporate world (in private practice) but I loved it. The relationships were what kept the drama going.  The hard decisions you have to make.  The tough choices.  The grin and bear it scenes.  Granted what the female colleague had to undergo was hard to watch (sexual harassment if you go by Western standards - I had to keep reminding myself that this is still the norm in a lot of Asian countries).  I only recently watched it whilst on holidays and binge watched from start to finish.  I was so sad to say goodbye to the cast in the end.  SiWan is soon to be in a quirky Strangers From Hell drama with Lee DongWook.  I will be tuning into that.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

is there a thread on soompi? would love to chit chat... am actually finding the drama interesting and there's great chemistry...

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like Jasper but not......Puff :x

kekek... why am I not surprised? :P but she has gotten better with her acting. it is not as annoying as some of her earlier drama where I used to find her really screechy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Never play with senior actors. wkkwwkwk.. they are so good in mess up our emotions :joy: I hate it that he can brings this character with more feelings than what L infinitive does with his Kim Dan :weary: next time if they chooses Lee Dong Gun as antagonist they must to considered who will be the protagonist :no_mouth: I don't complain with Queen Seven Days kdrama because all actors are daebak there. all leads acting level were in the same class. 

Nah I was shipping crazy king (Lee DongGun) and PMY.  I know...kinda twisted because he was so unpredictable and crazy.  The scenes between him and her (even the girl who played her character when young) were just off the charts when it came to connecting.  The way he softened when he was with her...even at the end.  It’s like she “tames” him and “settles” the turmoil in his mind (a bit Beauty and the Beast like)..just like when she whistled as she dragged him home in the cart.  I rewatched a lot of their scenes together but never once watched the scenes of her and YWJ.  There was something very pitiful about the deranged king and she was the only one who saw that and offered him kindness.  So I have no doubt that LDG would be doing the same in ALML.  I see you have encountered the rabid fan girls of the female actress.  They were the same in 30but17.  I have nothing against her but I find it hard to believe her “happy” scenes.  Her face seems to bear that perpetual sadness about it...like she’s never quite completely “happy”.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Apparently he "broke" the thread.....:joy:....There is nothing wrong with that gif aside from being gorgeous....I am wondering also why it was remove and I do remember you liked it....

Can I post it again @angelangie??? :ph34r:

+2

Hope someone didnt took it as collection

+2

• LOL 3

@Sejabin Go you!  Real life is where it’s at.  A very good and positive perspective to have.  :) Yes to senior actors/actresses.  I didn’t really “ship” LDG and PMY because it was obvious that it wasn’t going to happen.  I just thought their connection was more heartfelt than the OTP.

Yes to sacrificial love.  I haven’t watched Angel’s Last Mission so I can’t comment.  I just read PackMule3’s blog and she’s been recapping it and putting her own thoughts on it there.  Conversations there tend to be less emotionally driven and more factual based so I prefer it.

• Love 1