Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

8 minutes ago, Kjk&SJh said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78594731.html?weibo_id=4388598038330549

I think jong kook slightly hugged ji hyo when he left the stage 

Thanks @spartace_matchmade 

Yes i think they did, thanks who took that video and sorry that same with our SA you also got wet, it’s really a bad weather today even in my place. 

Don’t get sick Spartace shipper and to our KJK and JH including our president Haha :wub: i hope they will not get sick too.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Now joong kook oppa dry the hair of jihyo because its wet now in the rain. I remember when you said that you always dried her hair because its raining and now its raining maybe the dryer is waiting for you hahahaha

Dryer : Hi, I'm waiting KJK to hold me, when I used by KJK, I can look how romantic they're. They still talking & laughing while KJK dryer SJH's hair. I'm so blessed can look this moments.

:D :D Ok i will stop in here :D :D 

Yeah the endless romantic about KJK SJH never ends.

Backstage - stage - backstage - dryer.

Left a sweet memories in Pohang.

Oh btw, i just forget who is ask about SJH cap, and this is the answer : SJH wearing Blackbond as usual :)  (sorry I'm to lazy to scroll since I use my mobile phone now).

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Oh My... Does he really need to hug her every chances he got? They would meet at the back stage again, right? Wouldn't they? Or, if he go back to Seoul earlier, does he need to side hugged her twice (at least) through the song? Seriously, it was another series of Spartace and their unnecessary skinship, lol. ^_^

Oh, and I'd like to make a correction myself. It was another Tiny's brand cap that she wore there.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

Another clip. Omg they are all wet specially joong kook hahahaha

Credit : mongjiworld ig

Omg.. You can see that he really wanted to side hug her hahaha.. My shipper heart is happy

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Damn, the video had to go all blue-grey/cut right at the hug :rolleyes: He could have just high 5ived her like he did with Haha, yet he went for an embrace. And I don't think KJK hugging her has to do anything with his leaving earlier, I'm not rejecting the possibility, but celebrities "farewell" one another all the time on stage - just like they welcome one another even though they have been getting ready together backstage long before they greet the audience. I'm sure KJK didn't go to Pohang only for a 30 mins show, SJH would literally be done with her part within the same hour. So unless we get an update that he rushed to leave straight after his performance, I believe they met again later.

Regarding the photo with the guy at the back resembling KJK, would it be too tactless if someone asked the person who uploaded it whether it was indeed KJK? I don't see anything wrong with it, if the question doesn't associate him with SJH. Posture and clothes do point at KJK, not sure about the skin colour as I think KJK is more tanned, but this can be easily explained by the lighting, camera lens etc. Plus I sort of distinguish a bulging rear. However, I saw in the background of another photo unrelated to SA, a guy similarly dressed - black shorts, white top with what seems to be text + transparent raincoat. I am not saying it is him, just that there might be more people around who fit the description. I'm linking the photo under the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset

Though I sometimes understand disappointment, I can't sympathize with anyone who is angry over nothing, especially if it has to do with KJK's right in enjoying his personal life as a normal , social being. In order to "get mad", people have to either be immature (perhaps due to young age) or come from a rather conservative environment where every interaction between a man and a woman is deemed suspicious. 

Addressing this in brief, the JSM/KJK interaction on IG:

1. Is too public  to be considered suspicious. Celebrities like KJK who always keep the identity of their partners hidden don't just casually invite each other out right before everyone's eyes, in an IG environment where every single colleague, fan and troll can comment. And because I keep reading idiotic arguments that they are slowly revealing their nonexistent romance, all fans literally claim this every time their idols exchange the slightest teasing remark. According to this logic, KJK should have revealed a dozen of relationships by now, not just one.

2. Is literally friendly, I read every single line, nothing was out of the ordinary. KJK would have to stop interacting with all unmarried females for people not to take everything he does or says way out of context.  Also, JSM was doing a LIVE, when a person is doing a LIVE they are basically exposing themselves and their ideas/projects to comments and critique. It was an invitation for people to interact with her, which includes friends teasing her. What should KJK do? Just write her name along with exclamation marks? He is not a fan.

3. More importantly, a bunch of people were talking to her and she was replying to them. There were other celebrities too among them, Kim Ji-Seok actually commented several times. But, of course, JSM/KJK fans only highlighted the interaction with KJK and I don't blame them, Spartace fans would have done the same. But, seriously, this doesn't excuse the latter fans buying into every shipdom's interpretation and fragmentary presentation of incidents involving Kook.

I would actually make a comparison with the past calls to SJH during KJK's own LIVEs to show you why his interactions with both are platonic when based only on the things they said, however the calls to SJH start standing out as fishy when other details are taken into account. But this post is already too long and this topic of secondary importance when we have such awesome Spartace news tonight.

So, everyone, wise-up and keep enjoying the Spartace interactions in tonight's event. They will forever remember that time they sang and danced under heavy rain, splashing each other while persistent fans cheered them on. It was such a memorable evening and I lowkey expect them to mention its hilarity later on one of their shows. And btw "Loveable" is definitely their song. Not that there was ever any doubt about it after their consistently performing it together no matter the occasion, but this time they literally defied mother nature to do so. :lol:

• Like 10

Hi guys it's been a long time :) It's true that I didn't post for a long time but I always read your posts here and I really enjoy it :D 
By the way, I think the dancer/friend of KJK pointed at SJH and looked at KJK when the song's lyrics were about "my woman".

cr as indicated

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Today we've been blessed with our SA public interaction:wub: many thanks to our friends who posted the fancams on this thread. 

On another hand, did you hear about the passing of veteran actress Jeon Mi Sun? She guested on Running Man ep 113 (the famous SA wrestling ep). Recap here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/running-man-episode-113/ 

May she rest peacefully, and sorry if this is off-topic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe the guy in the background who was speculated to be KJK might actually be this guy. His sweater has what appears to be the same blue text , plus he is photographed with the man in red cap too. Not 100 % sure but a lot of elements match.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reported by Spartaceheart7 who is attend at Pohang Event today :

1. KJK w/ KGJ and his dancer ride a same train with spartaceheart7 IG, KJK sleeping in that train. (Pohang - Seoul 2.5 hours w/ KTX a.k.a the fastest train in SK).

2. Spartaceheart7 didn't found SJH, well yap never found or the rumor will be bboom again plus Pohang is SJH's hometown so maybe SJH meet her big fam in there.

3. Spartaceheart7 take a picture with KJK in Seoul Station.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

Today we've been blessed with our SA public interaction:wub: many thanks to our friends who posted the fancams on this thread. 

On another hand, did you hear about the passing of veteran actress Jeon Mi Sun? She guested on Running Man ep 113 (the famous SA wrestling ep). Recap here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/running-man-episode-113/ 

May she rest peacefully, and sorry if this is off-topic.

Spoiler

She’s still young... It’s really hard to a person who are experiencing depression, understanding and care are much more needed from family and friends.

Im still smiling for the beautiful scene i saw today.... SpartAce is LOVE! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ligercouple7681 said:

Cuando Jong Kook reveló sus abdominales y su lado abrazó a Ji Hyo.

they are very happy!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

When ji hyo and haha joined the stage, jong kook walked towards her

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I am going to wade into much theorizing now, so bear with me. You know how it has already been pointed out how SJH and KJK wear similar neon lime shorts.

When I first read it, I thought to myself "cute observation, but I hope fans don't start claiming they are actually the same". However, the more I rationalize it, the more likely the possibility turns.

1. Both shorts have a similar black cord. While KJK's cord seems stretched, SJH's is hanging long even after having been tied, which makes sense if she had to tighten a larger pair of shorts around her slimmer waist.

2. Her shorts look rather baggy, especially at the crotch and around thighs. KJK's shorts on the other hand look the opposite, though it would have been better if he was standing cause the sitting position always makes pants look narrower.

3. Both pairs of shorts have the same vertical, yellow seam on the crotch. Other fans have posted further zoomed in photos where this clue is more apparent.

4. Since (at least) one day prior, they all knew the event would take place under rain. It sort of makes sense if SJH prepared for it with an outfit suitable to get soaked, just like what KJK would wear in a pool.

5. This pair of shorts, the loose type that isn't too short, nor is it almost knee length, doesn't really look her style. While I've seen her plenty of times with different style shorts, especially skimpier ones, I don't remember her wearing often similar pairs to this yellow one. However, I am a new SA fan, so it is possible I am wrong and she has been sighted wearing them regularly. The one who without a doubt wears such shorts all the time is KJK.

6. "But the two pairs are obviously a different shade of yellow/lime." No, not necessarily. KJK's photo is processed. Everything, from the water in the pool to the leaves on the trees behind him, is filtered to look darker. In reality, his shorts should be a bit lighter. Moreover, the two photos are taken under completely different lighting, so comparing the colours isn't the safest bet. 

Because I don't like being delusional, there are at least two points against the above theory.

1. KJK's buttocks are much bigger than SJH's and in the videos her shorts don't really look baggy enough on the rear. Again it would have been helpful if KJK was standing in his photo, so we could get a better idea of how narrow or not his shorts are.

2. I am not certain but KJK's shorts seem to have a belt loop on the waistline. I've tried to check if there's something similar on SJH's shorts, but I am unable to spot one, mainly because zooming in while she jumps doesn't help, the videos are already blurry.

So, what do you think? To clarify, I still lean mostly towards the opinion that they are different pairs of shorts. It's just that, after thinking about it carefully, the notion she borrowed his shorts doesn't seem improbable anymore. It goes without saying that if they are indeed Kook's shorts, then our ship is triumphantly confirmed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys it's been a long time :) It's true that I didn't post for a long time but I always read your posts here and I really enjoy it :D 
By the way, I think the dancer/friend of KJK pointed at SJH and looked at KJK when the song's lyrics were about "my woman".

Well, if we remembered back then when HH talked to Pohang Mayor in BP, "These two are kind of together, so I called her Mrs. Kim", then Pohang Mayor asked JK to invite JH, and boom! They are not just being there together, they even showered us some sweets and playful moments... Hmmm... What is your conclusion, guys?

I'm glad that they're really enjoying their moments there, well they looked so happy while being soaked under the heavy rain. Oh, I knew I would keep smiling seeing this beautiful memory of them for a while.

P.S. maybe it's just my opinion, but why I sensed that they are looking happier together, comparing if they attend an event / perform alone or with other person? Ah, but this is only delulu thinking because I'm so happy seeing them today.

P.S.S. @Adora Dark about the neon colored short pants, well, we could never know if those are the same pants or not, or perhaps it just coincidentally that they bought the same model because they had the same taste of fashion now? Or they are shopping together and buy the same pair of pants with only different size as a couple pants? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

No matter what relationship SA holds up right now, I believe that SJH was really happy to be on stage today in her hometown Pohang. 

I don't like to be a delusional fool but for an unknown reason , I felt like KJK was more daring toward SJH on stage this time around. We can clearly notice that he was thinking before taking actions which means it wasn't "mostly" natural interactions. He was like "this is my woman" and I want to show it to her hometown. His eyes were basically following her every steps during the brief moments they shared the stage together. 

@elzy Well at this point, there is no doubt that HAHA is being supportive of the SA equation (if SA are just friends he really wish for them to turn into a real couple and if they are already dating he sure is pushing for a revelation or a soon to be announced marriage). 

Regarding today's event, I hope some backstage moments to show up either on MUD or BP (I prefer the latest since I don't like SBS's ways of taking advantage of any KJK-female interaction to create chaos). 

As for SA sharing clothes I believe this is not the first time they did so. I still remember SJH's pants in episode 187 when she crossed the Han river with the university students. Her pants were really baggy (especially around the hip-thigh area) and with the same patern KJK used to wear back then. (it was a discussed topic here before on the SA soompi thread).

Also I believe SA are really into those (most koreans do) sort of things like wearing/having couple items, it's been like this for ages. You can check all the matched clothes or couple shoes SA wore during fan meentings or RM openings, the recent one for me was the Adidas shoes (the black and fluo one that KJK wore during his filming in China and SJH wore it when they met HJY at her CF shooting).

@Adora Dark I share the same opinion as you since I don't like to be on the delusional side, but I'm kind of convinced that those were the same shorts KJK wore before. I always tell myself "oh please don't start your delusions now" but those two really push you to your limits. LOL 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Well ...

I just remember KJK have a short pants with the neon green color. (I forgot so I remembered it with scroll KJK IG and ask some sa shippers).

IMO that's only coincidental, I can't look like a couple pants / something like that (it might be I'm wrong but so far I can said not).

But for sure recently SJH really love to wearing short pants in this summer in this year :) 

Their closeness undeniable . Indeed !

What if just what if, they're not end up together, IMO waiting for looking their interaction is worth it enough :)  best friends goals . and I'm not regret for anything .

• Like 3
  • Love 1

We'll never know so everything is hypothetical. But I think if they are not separate, unrelated pairs of shorts, then it's more likely she borrowed his own pair, rather than they bought the same shorts in different sizes as "couple garments".

I don't rule out the possibility, but to me this pair of shorts she is wearing in this event doesn't seem to be her ideal size. It also differs from the short pants she usually wears. And, though this is merely a guess, I think if they were to choose "couple garments", they would go for something else, waterproof shorts just doesn't sound as memorable as matching shirts or shoes or even caps. Also, the whole habit of buying matching clothes can be tricky when it comes to celebrities, because they have stylists deciding their outfits and companies sponsoring them. I'm not convinced for example that every time  they wore "couple shoes" during the same RM event, it always was their own deliberate choice. But this instance is different, especially due to the weather conditions, it resembles more the past case @saissuspicious mentioned.

One thing is certain, whether the pair of shorts is one and the same, or it is the same style bought twice as "couple shorts", the implication is clear; Spartace is validated as a couple. Yes good friends may also share the same taste and buy the same clothes, but they usually choose something more unique and memorable. And if their shorts are totally different and our assumptions are wrong, no big deal, there's a big pile of evidence that supports Spartace and it grew higher tonight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1