[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 6/22/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ami Yamie said:

Why I feel both of them like not comfortable at each other or just my feeling?:huh:

Of course not, they are super close with each other, before there are times they are seen together in public by many fans, they’re just become discrete after news comes out thinking that they are dating... but I assure you, until now they are very very close and become more closer after the December 2016 “controversial exit news”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SA Moments RM Eps 457

- Opening :

1. LOL . Recently I saw SJH wearing short pants --> in RM this is the 2nd time & outside RM, when SJH atttend in KBEE at Thailand 2019.

2. HH, YJS, & KJK talking about JSM are proves KJK & JSM nothing happened (maybe some sa shippers still doubt about this, you all know we all always believed what YJS said & we all know HH is SA shippers).

3. KJK wearing a fancy clothes & another member noticed about it.

--> IMO : did he look like SJH now who is wearing fancy also in this eps. LOL.

4. SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK when KJK talk about KJK & Paul Pogba.

- Bus :

1. SJH & HH sitting side by side it's seems what KJK want like KJK drawing SJH also side by side with HH.

2. SJH laugh so hard when hearing JSJ said KJK now crafty.

- Games 1 :

1. LOL . I love SA moments even it's just coincidential. Sitting : SJH, female guest, female guest, KJK.

2. 00:21:44 - 00:21:47 ; SJH is mong. KJK laugh so hard. SJH have a red face.

3. After that minutes in number 2, that KJK YSC scene. LOL. YSC have a wrong shoot, he shoot the water gun to KJK short pants (to his vital LOL) & make all of people laugh incl. SJH laugh so hard. SJH : Just wet all around it. Wet all around it.

4. SJH amazed how KJK extinguish the candle from his mouth with a full water.

--> IMO : yes, she always amazed what KJK did it from early eps & want to pair with a man as strong as KJK .

5. When SJH & LKS turns the games & then lost. KJK : SJH should do it.

IMO --> as we all know they know so well toward each other even in a small things like that.

6. SJH lost the games again, KJK : SJH died while trying to live. SJH : Right. I died while trying to live.

IMO --> LOL. Always copying each other & always hearing each other.

7. It's funny when SJH realised every time she with LKS she will lost everything.

--> IMO : Ofc SJH realised also, every time she with KJK, she will wins for everything.

- Games 2 :

1. PD : What do say to seduce someone ?

KJK : Have my child.

SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK's answer & KJK slighty looking at SJH directly in 00:45:27 - 00:45:28

2. SJH & HH standing in the same time, so both of them lost. SA sitting side by side & seems HH let them it.

3. PD : What do you want to choose as the family motto ?

KJK who is have a lost in this round games answer to himself : Let's be happy.

--> IMO : yes that's a truly KJK's answer from his heart I bet.

4. 00:53:29 : SA mirroring each other.

5. 00:53:41 : SA sitting side by side in this round in this games.

6. 00:54:08 : SA mirroring each other.

7. 00:55:02 - 00:55:03 : KJK & SJH sitting face to face (opposite).

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Not SA

Spoiler

I haven't watched MUD but soompi just posted this article. I'm only sharing this to warn of potential trolls that might come out of it. Like I said I haven't watched the episode so I don't know what Jongkook replied. The article is written in a way to imply things between the two (which I find a bit ironic since whenever it comes to SA soompi always seems to go out of their way to make it clear they're just friends) but that's what most clickbait articles do. Let's remember to focus on SA and ignore trolls.

• Thanks 4

Spoiler

@CI0 here is the video. You can see the content soompi wrote in the 3rd slide. Imo soompi just romantised the whole convo. It seems more of a friendly and casual convo that somin and jk hyung had. And when jong min asked him about something being fishy, jong kook hyung said "aniya aniya"

• Thanks 3

little fyi:

Spoiler

credit: jsomin86_fanpage

z133.png

as you can see the white caption above. it says: 'dongsaeng' which means 'little brother or little sister'. the video is cropped and my guess is the full caption says: 'chinhan dongsaengiya" = close dongsaeng. as @spartaceluv98 already said, KJK did say "no, no" and i think HH also said "no, no, they are just close" or something like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Literally EVERYTHING put out by MUD and Soompi re: KJK’s “romance” partners have been clickbait, except for SJH who they suspiciously ignore. Notice how they left out KJK’s answer. For sure, he’s going to deny, but since he’s technically single, there will be speculations no matter what he says. As usual, let’s wait and see what happens. 

Everyone knows this, but I still want to remind those with itchy fingers: Please, do not send hate to anyone. Happy shipping. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Literally EVERYTHING put out by MUD and Soompi re: KJK’s “romance” partners have been clickbait, except for SJH who they suspiciously ignore. Notice how they left out KJK’s answer. For sure, he’s going to deny, but since he’s technically single, there will be speculations no matter what he says. As usual, let’s wait and see what happens. 

Everyone knows this, but I still want to remind those with itchy fingers: Please, do not send hate to anyone. Happy shipping. :) 

Actually jong kook hyung did say "aniya aniya" right away and haha hyung also said "there is nothing about them. They are just so close". But of course soompi chose to not put those denying parts in their article. Soompi has always highlighted jong kook hyung and jihyo as family and always uses the word 'jokingly' whenever something happens with SA, but for jong kook hyung and other women, soompi is all so supportive :huh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

In this video by spartace_matchmade, does anyone notice how jk hyung seems to be looking towards jihyo noona when haha hyung said "those who are in love should go" and seems like somin noona accidentally blurted out "shouldn't it be jihyo unnie and jong kook oppa?" (?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzEUUJ2h1wA/?igshid=17zmhtle1j5rs

• Like 1

Don't fall for publicity stunts. Both the show & the sites that will reproduce its content will do anything to create more buzz and romanticize even a casual conversation between friends/colleagues. Also, the people involved don't just blurt out questionable invitations and "jokes" without restraint, they knowingly do it because they expect fans to question them. Even the fact JSM got a call was pre-arranged, as it always is in these edited entertainment shows, except if anyone seriously believes all these busy celebrities are just randomly called out of the blue and set up in any kind of situation, including romance with people they hardly know. They wouldn't plan out this little skit without knowing whether she was available to respond, people joining such shows - via physical presence, phone, web call etc. - are all informed. And that doesn't go only for JSM, I believe for example the call to SJH back during Big Picture LIVE was also pre-arranged to an extent, so it isn't my bias clouding my reasoning right now.

About KJK, first of all his denying anything tells me very little, cause, per his admission, he would deny any romantic involvement regardless if real or not. What's important is the way he (and others, like Haha here) goes about it each time and whether  enough evidence with the female in question have been found outside of the camera focus, in a BTS environment, in hints unintentionally given by close friends and family etc. There's no such case here.  Secondly and more importantly, everyone and their mother know how private KJK is and has been like this for over two decades. Therefore, it is absolutely naive to think that his significant other, no matter who that might be, would so carelessly drop hints and expose him over a phone call, while various people would also be listening and while everything would be taking place during the shooting of a match-making segment for a TV show. If that was the case, he would have been caught red handed ages ago.

If the shipdom has to really implicate JSM, I suggest focusing on that possible tongue slip during the bus drive and her immediate mouth covering that fellow fans brought to our attention. Can anyone who knows Korean confirm that she is mentioning KJK's name followed by "oppa" and consequently the translation is wrong? Because I too hear his name, but that could as well happen due to the language barrier and my being suggestable after reading others' impressions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Soompi has always highlighted jong kook hyung and jihyo as family and always uses the word 'jokingly' whenever something happens with SA, but for jong kook hyung and other women, soompi is all so supportive 

I wrote my comment before noting KJK and HH’s answers, so thanks. Speaking of “jokes,” the moment Soompi starts treating SA like they do KJK and all his other possible partners will be the day I worry. Until that happens, I appreciate that they follow SA’s lead and ignore the obvious. :) 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

Don't fall for publicity stunts. Both the show & the sites that will reproduce its content will do anything to create more buzz and romanticize even a casual conversation between friends/colleagues. Also, the people involved don't just blurt out questionable invitations and "jokes" without restraint, they knowingly do it because they expect fans to question them. Even the fact JSM got a call was pre-arranged, as it always is in these edited entertainment shows, except if anyone seriously believes all these busy celebrities are just randomly called out of the blue and set up in any kind of situation, including romance with people they hardly know. They wouldn't plan out this little skit without knowing whether she was available to respond, people joining such shows - via physical presence, phone, web call etc. - are all informed. And that doesn't go only for JSM, I believe for example the call to SJH back during Big Picture LIVE was also pre-arranged to an extent, so it isn't my bias clouding my reasoning right now.

About KJK, first of all his denying anything tells me very little, cause, per his admission, he would deny any romantic involvement regardless if real or not. What's important is the way he (and others, like Haha here) goes about it each time and whether  enough evidence with the female in question have been found outside of the camera focus, in a BTS environment, in hints unintentionally given by close friends and family etc. There's no such case here.  Secondly and more importantly, everyone and their mother know how private KJK is and has been like this for over two decades. Therefore, it is absolutely naive to think that his significant other, no matter who that might be, would so carelessly drop hints and expose him over a phone call, while various people would also be listening and while everything would be taking place during the shooting of a match-making segment for a TV show. If that was the case, he would have been caught red handed ages ago.

If the shipdom has to really implicate JSM, I suggest focusing on that possible tongue slip during the bus drive and her immediate mouth covering that fellow fans brought to our attention. Can anyone who knows Korean confirm that she is mentioning KJK's name followed by "oppa" and consequently the translation is wrong? Because I too hear his name, but that could as well happen due to the language barrier and my being suggestable after reading others' impressions.

I too hear somin noona say "jihyo unnie and jong kook oppa" but i guess people got confused by the subs which said "isn't it him and jihyo?" 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I was ask to my friends who is South Korea citizen & I ask to my friends more than 1 people.

And yes, it's confirmed, JSM said out of nowhere KJK & SJH but her sound is distract between others members at that time & yes, eng subt is wrong.

First i watched this scene i never ever noticed it until spartace_matchmade post it on IG but i still doubt, so i ask her directly private message on IG, after that i ask my friends.

And I remember about this scene in RM 385 when KJK defends SJH's idea out of nowhere in 2018.

KJK & SJH have same reactions when members announce out of nowhere are they dating ? or like haha said in this eps also.

You can look their eyes esp SJH's eyes is shake" .

I can't share the video because spartace fans base is private account (mylovespartace).

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Regarding in MUD that i heard in instagram. I love the FACT that Haha cleared the rumor that JSM and KJK are close and theres nothing between them which is he never did that to SJH and KJK never in the history that he denied them as a couple he always support them because he knows KJK he knows how KJK when inlove to the person. Although so many times that KJK always said that SJH is a family but i know in his action that he likes SJH and also SJH likes KJK but both of them are not expressive and thats very hard sooo hard :D. But im happy about the news atleast we know that KJK and SJH has a chance to be together till the end.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to ask something regarding the bus scene, is there a difference between saying that two people are in love , as the subtitles read, and two people are in a love line, as they're apparently saying? Or can they use the two sentences interchangeably? Because in my head there is a difference, I thought the term love line had to do with on screen romances regardless of their actual status, but I am not Korean. I'm asking in case JSM is suggesting that the two people in a love line are KJK and SJH (instead of her and JSJ) and her covering of the mouth is due to JSJ unfastening his seatbelt (which would lead to JSJ's accepting the implication he is in a love line with her). To clarify, this doesn't affect the romantic nature of Spartace, I'm just trying to understand from what perspective JSM asked about Spartace, the show's or in general.

• Like 2

the whole "ok, buddy" scene is hillarious :D

i loved it when yjs, jsj and kjk have the same thought about a topic.

and i found it quite interesting that when yjs asked the other members to raise their hands if they thought "ok, buddy" is not the correct answer, only sjh didn't raised her hand.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I thought it was sweet when YJS and Haha were trying to throw Jihyo off during the quiz game, Sechan and JK said "let her be." and "let her answer."

Also, has it been confirmed that Haha says "in love" and not loveline? I could've sworn the first time I watched it live I heard him say "shouldn't those in a loveline go?". Of course that doesn't change the fact that Somin instantly said Jongkook and Jihyo:wub:

I think this also proves how good Jihyo is at playing off these types of moments. I'm pretty sure you can see Jongkook glance over at Jihyo for a second after Haha says that but Jihyo remains looking forward, which in my opinion makes it even more obvious. lol

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I thought there was no doubt Haha says love line and not "in love", since love line is an English phrase, at least those of us who don't know Korean, can make that one out clearly. Chul Min repeats right after "love line?". I even saw people, who apparently speak Korean, transcribing the dialogue on IG and they used the words "love line". This is why I asked - in case anyone more accustomed to Korean TV than I am knew -  whether love line  strictly refers to an on screen romance or it can be used interchangeably with "in love" as a general term.

I think there's a difference, it just isn't related to Spartace per se, but to JSM's perspective when referring to Spartace. She might have actually meant that if it's the show's lovelines they were talking about , Spartace should qualify more than her and JSJ, considering that until a couple of months ago Spartace was under a romantic spotlight on screen. If this scene had happened back in February, we would have probably added JSM's question to the long list of teasing remarks coming from the RM members. It draws additional attention now because it comes during an apparent pause of the supposed love line, while Spartace are reversed to their usual intimate interaction in the sidelines. Also the fact that her covering her mouth doesn't come right after she blurts out Spartace names, instead there's a 2 seconds interval, means that this gesture might have indeed been a reaction to the members teasing JSJ about a loveline with her. It ties up well with how casually she asks about Spartace, she does it so naturally because SA being the show's couple is the expected answer. So I have my doubts she was attempting to cover a tongue slip.

Obviously, this interpretation doesn't affect Spartace's status as a real couple, I just feel the need to emphasize this in case anyone reads my post and jumps to the illogical conclusion that if JSM had the SA loveline in mind, then SA are a fake couple. SA romance on and off screen aren't mutually exclusive, over the years there has been an abundance of evidence to support the latter and as for the former, the PDs would want to exploit it regardless.

• Like 3

I just finished watching MUD the latest eps & I'm so touched so much about what KJK think & what KJK said.

This is the point what I mean :

1. When KJK look Byul, KJK still said to her : you look prettier although during due date for giving birth.

2. KJK suggest to HH to stop drunk because Byul is pregnant & will giving birth & it must be tired for her.

KJK continues : how about your health ? ask to HH & Byul agree what KJK said.

3. KJK : what if in dangerous moments, who is your priority ? Wife / children ?

After they answer it, Byul ask : how about you ?

KJK : Honestly, even when I have a children, I'm going to tell them their mom comes first. That's how I'm going to do it.

I'm just saying this because it's true.

I was taught to thank my mom on my birthday since I was little, my father always taught me like that.

Since I'm SA Shippers & since I write this in this SA forum soompi, ofc my wish & my mind directly what if SA truly will getting married soon, I can imagine KJK will always said SJH is pretty even she will fat because pregnant, we all know, KJK always said SJH is pretty since earlier eps even when SJH isn't in a good position ; yes, SJH not worried about KJK's life & KJK's healty, we all know how healty he's.

• Like 7
  • Love 2