[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I just finished watching the latest MUD and encourage all of you to watch it, not necessarily for KJM’s “accusation,” but for the cute bickering between KJK and KJM plus a glimpse into HH and Byul’s wonderful relationship. As for the “accusation,” IMO there’s no there, there. JSM did ask about KJK’s plans and tell him she’ll call him later, but that’s no different than what two (presumably) good friends would say to each other. The difference here is ofc that JSM’s a girl and KJK’s a very eligible “bachelor,” hence the clickbait article. Despite KJM’s words, KJK didn’t seem bothered by them, at all. After he ended the call with JSM, he said no twice, HH said KJK and JSM were just close, IIRC there was even a caption that said not to misunderstand. There’s no comparison between KJK’s reaction here vs on BP to HH spilling the beans about him and SJH at MAMA or HH calling SJH “Mrs. Kim.” And, I agree with @Adora Dark that no way would KJK’s real GF casually slip up. Given who we’re talking about, KJK would do everything possible to publicly stay away from his GF, she’ll do the same with him, both would even sometimes pretend they don’t like each other, not attend each other’s events,** act extremely reluctant whenever they’re pushed together, and would generally give shippers heartburn. Occasionally, they’ll unintentionally slip up and give us hints way off in the distance, but most of the time, nada. KJK offering his “GF” to another man, and the “GF” publicly telling him she’ll call him later? Only if pigs fly, and KJK’s not a crazy jealous possessive guy with nothing to hide. Flying pigs are always a possibility, but KJK sharing his “GF” with another man while being an open book is not. JSM certainly seems like a happy-go-lucky sort of person with nothing to hide, but that’s not true of KJK and SJH. One last thing: I’ve consistently watched MUD, and the staff has suggested at least one other LL for him since 2018, but they’ve backed off. Since then, there’s literally been no peep of him being with someone, even jokingly. This latest “attempt” with JSM was a non-starter except in some people’s imagination. KJK’s segment ended with a teaser about KJM and JSM, not KJK and JSM. Given MUD’s (and SBS’) obsession with KJK as their LL ratings king, this total disregard of possibilities between him and JSM tells me everything I need to know. At the very most, KJK’s trying (one more time) to friend-zone JSM, but this time on a show more popular than RM. In case I’m not being clear, let me put it this way: he was so desperate to romantically distance himself from her that he suggested his buddy date her! If shippers are still concerned, let me ask this: if no one took KJM seriously, why should we? Happy shipping, y’all. :) 

**Except for the upcoming Pohang festival, but SA attending the same event is rare enough that IMO it doesn’t detract from my reasoning.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2019 at 5:50 AM, Regita M. P said:

SA Moments RM Eps 457

- Opening :

1. LOL . Recently I saw SJH wearing short pants --> in RM this is the 2nd time & outside RM, when SJH atttend in KBEE at Thailand 2019.

2. HH, YJS, & KJK talking about JSM are proves KJK & JSM nothing happened (maybe some sa shippers still doubt about this, you all know we all always believed what YJS said & we all know HH is SA shippers).

3. KJK wearing a fancy clothes & another member noticed about it.

--> IMO : did he look like SJH now who is wearing fancy also in this eps. LOL.

4. SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK when KJK talk about KJK & Paul Pogba.

- Bus :

1. SJH & HH sitting side by side it's seems what KJK want like KJK drawing SJH also side by side with HH.

2. SJH laugh so hard when hearing JSJ said KJK now crafty.

- Games 1 :

1. LOL . I love SA moments even it's just coincidential. Sitting : SJH, female guest, female guest, KJK.

2. 00:21:44 - 00:21:47 ; SJH is mong. KJK laugh so hard. SJH have a red face.

3. After that minutes in number 2, that KJK YSC scene. LOL. YSC have a wrong shoot, he shoot the water gun to KJK short pants (to his vital LOL) & make all of people laugh incl. SJH laugh so hard. SJH : Just wet all around it. Wet all around it.

4. SJH amazed how KJK extinguish the candle from his mouth with a full water.

--> IMO : yes, she always amazed what KJK did it from early eps & want to pair with a man as strong as KJK .

5. When SJH & LKS turns the games & then lost. KJK : SJH should do it.

IMO --> as we all know they know so well toward each other even in a small things like that.

6. SJH lost the games again, KJK : SJH died while trying to live. SJH : Right. I died while trying to live.

IMO --> LOL. Always copying each other & always hearing each other.

7. It's funny when SJH realised every time she with LKS she will lost everything.

--> IMO : Ofc SJH realised also, every time she with KJK, she will wins for everything.

- Games 2 :

1. PD : What do say to seduce someone ?

KJK : Have my child.

SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK's answer & KJK slighty looking at SJH directly in 00:45:27 - 00:45:28

2. SJH & HH standing in the same time, so both of them lost. SA sitting side by side & seems HH let them it.

3. PD : What do you want to choose as the family motto ?

KJK who is have a lost in this round games answer to himself : Let's be happy.

--> IMO : yes that's a truly KJK's answer from his heart I bet.

4. 00:53:29 : SA mirroring each other.

5. 00:53:41 : SA sitting side by side in this round in this games.

6. 00:54:08 : SA mirroring each other.

7. 00:55:02 - 00:55:03 : KJK & SJH sitting face to face (opposite).

just add @Regita M. P
in minute :22:36 SJH try shoot water to KJK pants.

in minute 1:02:16
after haha talk "those who are in love sholud go"
look stand body posture SJH it seems nervous about its..
LKS ,YSJ also seems like want cut it....

Edited by Mohamad Fitri
add 1:02:16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@mn0096 totally agree with you. Also, isn't it totally off that a 'real gf' would talk so casually about her plans to call her 'bf' in a show that is watched by many and has a rather steady viewership rating? And i have said this before, jk hyung is a very loyal, very loving guy and he himself said in the recent MUD ep that he would put his wife as priority no matter what the circumstance is. So from these characteristics, we can totally gauge what kind of a man jk hyung is. A man who would love his woman devotedly. So would a man like this so happily matchmake his 'gf' with another man?? I don't think jk hyung is the kind of man who would do such things, even for the sake of a show. That would be so insulting to his 'gf' to have her own 'bf' matchmake her with another man. Just something for some (not anyone from this forum of course)  to ponder about ( more towards those trolls/ anti sa leaving unneccesary comments in SA igs)

• Like 4

I love this SA moment from the most recent ep:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDn5qGhqBh/?igshid=o2bm7f6xbzk5

The question was "what to you say to seduce someone"

And jk hyung's answer was "have my child" which made everyone including jihyo noona to laugh. And you can see in the moment above, jk hyung looked towards jihyo noona's direction after he gave that answer and when everyone laughed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Quick Fact about RM FM :

Did you know this is make me surprised, RM have a plan about fan meet in Indonesia since 2 years ago. (I'm join that group & the sponsored from Indonesia knew that plan since 2 years ago).

It might be related about KJK speech in this year on January about marriage life .

KJK : this year maybe difficult to get married. (refer to RM plan & regardless SJH's side what if SA truly dating in real life).

It might be wrong it might be true.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

The question was "what to you say to seduce someone"

And jk hyung's answer was "have my child" which made everyone including jihyo noona to laugh.

LOL. KJK’s lucky that he’s a popular, rich celeb so some women may love it when someone like him says stuff like that. As for me, if a guy’s idea of “seducing” me is to ask me (presumably on or close to the first date) to have his baby, I’m running for the hills as fast as possible. All kidding aside, I hope KJK’s wish comes true. I appreciate him poking fun at himself, but it’s very clear that he truly wants to have a child (and not necessarily through marriage). I’m glad his mom’s on board with the idea. I’m also thankful SJH was laughing. Just had a scary thought: Man, KJK’s daughter is going to be one h*ell of a spoiled brat. She won’t do anything wrong in her dad’s eyes. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. KJK’s lucky that he’s a popular, rich celeb so some women may love it when someone like him says stuff like that. As for me, if a guy’s idea of “seducing” me is to ask me (presumably on or close to the first date) to have his baby, I’m running for the hills as fast as possible. All kidding aside, I hope KJK’s wish comes through. I appreciate him poking fun at himself, but it’s very clear that he truly wants to have a child (and not necessarily through marriage). I’m glad his mom’s on board with the idea. I’m also thankful SJH was laughing. Just had a scary though: Man, KJK’s daughter is going to be one h*ell of a spoiled brat. She won’t do anything wrong in her dad’s eyes. :) 

Your word totally make me cry when i read it.

Plus, before the baby come out, a lot of people waiting her &/ him :)  Pray for her &/ him this and that .

How blessed her &/ him .

• Like 6

LOL . KJK IG update make me surprised with his hashtag & caption. I wish someday will upload the real dating life :)

KJK for sure read some comment in his IG right before this picture who a lot of people comments about dating someone.

KJK will love his wife so much like KJK love his mom so much :) 

Oh btw the way KJK side hug his mom reminded me KJK side hug SJH also ...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

LOL . KJK IG update make me surprised with his hashtag & caption. I wish someday will upload the real dating life :)

KJK for sure read some comment in his IG right before this picture who a lot of people comments about dating someone.

KJK will love his wife so much like KJK love his mom so much :) 

Oh btw the way KJK side hug his mom reminded me KJK side hug SJH also ...

It reminded me too! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

first of all, i'm sorry if this had been discussed before.

but, anyone know if "saranghaneun" only used for your couple/spouse, or could be used for your friend too ?

coz when i watched the latest MUD ep, i noticed that HH kinda introduced byul to kjk and kjm by saying  "my beloved (saranghaneun) wife"

and immediately, i remembered ep 373 when sjh vote kjk to pay for the first mission, she wrote "saranghaneun kim jong kook"

• Like 3
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

first of all, i'm sorry if this had been discussed before.

but, anyone know if "saranghaneun" only used for your couple/spouse, or could be used for your friend too ?

coz when i watched the latest MUD ep, i noticed that HH kinda introduced byul to kjk and kjm by saying  "my beloved (saranghaneun) wife"

and immediately, i remembered ep 373 when sjh vote kjk to pay for the first mission, she wrote "saranghaneun kim jong kook"

As far as I know 'saranghaneun' is not limited only for your spouse or couple, it can also applied for your children, or siblings, or even to the dearest friend. This is a word for showing a deeper affection towards someone. However, please cmiiw, I've heard some personel of the vocal group also called their fellow member with this word.

Considering JH wrote that kind of word to JK means he was special to her, either as a close brother, a best friend, or even as a couple. It's cute too, if we rememberred back then, she wrote that to make him less grumpy, if these word means only towards your couple I think it would be too risky for her to write it down on air.

Well, it's been a long time that I don't leave a comment here, since I've got so busy these days. About latest ep of MUD, well, it's always intrigued me when JK tried to set JSM up with some guys, when there's also another girl that close to him, shared the same status as a "single". Of course he knew that girl isn't young anymore, he even mentioned her age twice already on air (we've never known if this is one of their usual jokes, but it seemed it was a sincere thought of him about her, since he also blurted it out of his jealousy last time).

Well, by seeing how SA interact with each others these days, the simplest way to think and conclude is they're together as a couple, so he didn't have to set her up with some other guys. Of course all we can do is to wait their announcement and until then, we just only hope it's true that they're building something sweet together all these times.

I'm looking forward to see their interaction at Pohang event, even though I knew that they won't share the same stage together (based on the schedule). Well, isn't it obvious that they choose not to be together? It's like their answer in La La Land Race episode. It would be weird if they chose to be together, right? However, the segment after JK's performance was a talking segment, so we can still hope that JK would be there too, even for a short time.

However, it's just my opinion, I love how the two youngest member still keep 'the teasing' on SA slightly (YSC with "Song Maeum" and JSM when she said "isn't it JK and JH?" referring to the 'loveline' amongst them). I used the word 'loveline' here because that's what they're really saying atm. It's just shown us that nothing really change between them actually. SA still got the teasing (well, maybe slightly like what JK wants to tone it down), but how the PD and production teams editted it that differ. In simple word, they didn't make our SA as a highlight anymore. Why? We had not known the reason yet. I tried to believe once again, because it's by our SA's request. If not, they would create a huge teasing after JH said she would help JK put on the diapers, lol.

All in all, for me, everything seemed run so smooth these days towards our SA. Of course, what I think could be a total wrong too. But, this is what a shipper does, right? To keep supporting them and hope that they would be together in the end. So, until then, let's enjoy the ride.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Feel sad about this news...Not about SA but close and like a family to them....

my only advise now is dont let our KJK and SJH rush to get married though they are already a bit late to get married now...

Spoiler
BREAKING
 Song Joong Ki files for divorce with Song Hye Kyo
AKP STAFF

20190626-songsongjpg.jpg

On June 27, actor Song Joong Ki's legal representative revealed in an official statement to the press, "On June 26, we filed a request for divorce on behalf of Song Joong Ki with Seoul's family court."

In addition, Song Joong Ki relayed through his legal rep, "First, I want to deliver my apologies to many of you who love and cherish me, for such unfortunate news. I have decided to move forward in a divorce with Song Hye Kyo

Rather than lengthening the process by considering each other's faults and deriding each other, I hope to complete the divorce amicably. I ask for your understanding in the fact that it is difficult to reveal the specific details of our personal lives, and I promise to overcome these damages and do my best as an actor in my production roles from now on." 

Meanwhile, the Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo couple married back on October 31, 2017

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/song-joong-ki-files-for-divorce-with-song-hye-kyo

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

59 minutes ago, YeJin25 said:

Feel sad about this news...Not about SA but close and like a family to them....

my only advise now is dont let our KJK and SJH rush to get married though they are already a bit late to get married now...

Reveal hidden contents
BREAKING
 Song Joong Ki files for divorce with Song Hye Kyo
AKP STAFF

20190626-songsongjpg.jpg

On June 27, actor Song Joong Ki's legal representative revealed in an official statement to the press, "On June 26, we filed a request for divorce on behalf of Song Joong Ki with Seoul's family court."

In addition, Song Joong Ki relayed through his legal rep, "First, I want to deliver my apologies to many of you who love and cherish me, for such unfortunate news. I have decided to move forward in a divorce with Song Hye Kyo

Rather than lengthening the process by considering each other's faults and deriding each other, I hope to complete the divorce amicably. I ask for your understanding in the fact that it is difficult to reveal the specific details of our personal lives, and I promise to overcome these damages and do my best as an actor in my production roles from now on." 

Meanwhile, the Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo couple married back on October 31, 2017

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/song-joong-ki-files-for-divorce-with-song-hye-kyo

for my behalf ...
i really hate this news....

59 minutes ago, YeJin25 said:

my only advise now is dont let our KJK and SJH rush to get married though they are already a bit late to get married now

I’m not trying to diminish their pain, but I’m so shocked that all I can think right now is, “They should have had KJK sing at their wedding!” Supposedly, all the couples he sang for don’t split up. SJK is part of the RM family, so this news hits the fandom pretty hard. At least, they don’t have a child, but the whole thing still sucks. Sending lots of support to both him and SHK as they go through this. 

Putting this part under Spoiler since I don’t want anyone thinking I’m being disrespectful to the Songs by talking about SA. This is a SA thread, but still .....

Spoiler

As for SA not rushing into anything, we can safely say they’re not if they’ve been together as long as we think. Actually, I hope this doesn’t make them even more cautious, especially KJK. I just read SHK’s statement through her agency, and the reason cited for the split was personality differences. As far as we can tell, SA are very compatible personality-wise. They even dress alike.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Thank you for ur information @YeJin25 , it make me shocked & what the rumor said it's true, it's about time to announce to the public.

I can make a conclusion : what about rumor said 90% always accurate (as I write in this forum before).

So far, the rumor about SA always positive & good, a lot of people blessed them for together, & I wish that's true as soon as possible.

As I write in this forum also, once they're dating, they will getting married, it's only about time.

They know each other so well more than 9 years plus we all know KJK & SJH character esp KJK since he is appear in MUD & DB, so we all more know how character he is.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1