[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

30 minutes ago, corey said:

Can anyone tell me why exactly Nyang turned out to be so steely ice cold. Because she overheard that Wang Yoo got married? I mean, really, that is all that took her to go numb? What did she expect, being missing for so long, he had every right to consider her dead. Secondly, this is the time when having multiple wifes was no big deal. Unless she set her heart on being queen, as Wang Yoo promised???

Wang Yoo marrying a Yuan Noble girl was inevitable. It was bound to happen and even if he would marry Nyang, he could not escape it. It was the tradition that had been happening for like 2 generations I guess and this was Yuan's method to have control over Goryeo. So I don't really it happened because of it. 

I think @partyon is completely right, she became like that because she witnessed all those women getting killed, partly because of her since it was a plan to get her out and also mostly because of Tanashiri and co. So, she decided to become like that in order to take revenge, and decided to discard all her feelings for anyone in order to take revenge. 

As for surviving 3 days without water and food, let's say, PLOT HOLES HAPPEN and so do WTH MOMENTS. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi all @partyon @Sleepy Owl @corey @joccu @chickfactor I am behind this week. Got busy.

I was good for 2-3 weeks to get ahead. LOL.

@Sleepy Owl Thanks for your comment on what I thought of Banyan and Tal Tal. I LOVED that there is mutual respect between Uncle and Nephew. You don't see that from the El Tamur with his son Tanquishi. So I found it refreshing. Yup agree PLOT HOLES galore not in this drama but others as well. We just have to let go or reason and common sense at times. Sigh when a drama shows common sense and characters talking--I am like OMG what YEAH.

@partyon Wow on ep 38?! Crazy! I guess my heavy rotation of dramas makes me not be able to watch that much. LOL

But Love your write about about how the Vouchers is boring. Ok I am thought that so far but more filler for our Wang Yoo to do something. OOOH he looks good with facial hair. OK so Toghon will do anything to have Nyang close. (We knew that and dang even though she is up front about revenge.) Well he knows he got her dad killed so least he can do is be her accomplice and he benefits getting into power. Though he is not happy and I doubt being in power will get him happiness.  OOOOH Tal Tal is in the drama more? Sign me up. Ok I have to do it (though WED-THURS starting 4 new dramas I want to watch and already struggling with my current load LOL). 

Yup agree with you @partyon Nyang hardened her heart seeing her comrades brutally killed in cold blood. Also keeping Toghon illiterate made sense ---education is power. If he was educated he can do alot. Without it, he is weak and has to rely on HELP.

Wait Nyang copies a book and no  water for 3 days. You can have no food but no water is critical for your health!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325174

• Like 2
  • Love 2

nyang and emperor finally meeting again after nyang presumed being death. Oh the feelings :wub: but of course they are sort lived bc nyang is back for revenge and only for revenge. You could see that our emperor heart sink a little but he still happy that nyang is back at his side.

I somehow liked the consort selection. :glee:

tanashiri´s plan to ruin the consorts or especially Lady KI(nyuang) was just childish but also funny to see that her plans did not work.

cockroach liking yeon hwa. weird. 

emperor learning to read an write. well he had thought that the nights with Lady Ki would mean something else. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Okay so Chingus, here are my thoughts on 25-28 episodes. Go to end for my comments.

So in episode 25 we see Toghon and co. getting shocked on seeing Nyang alive and among the consort candidates sent by the governors of each province. On seeing her, Toghon's condition gets better, and he is able to speak now, which is only to known to his servants, body guards and Nyang. Tanashiri, not really happy with the whole consort selection thing, joins Dowager Queen in the selection process, with the intentions of setting the selection process in such a way that everyone gets rejected. Explaining about the whole selection process is not really my intention, she passes it by pulling some strings behind the curtains, and of course knowledge, and gets selected as the consort by Toghon. 

Episode 26 starts with only Nyang being selected as the royal consort, which is not really appreciated by the governors, who see a Goryeo girl being preferred over their daughters. They protest. El Temur, likes it and wants Emperor to have more women, which is not really liked by Tanashiri. He does explain that governors' daughters as Toghon's consorts in the palace, would mean they being hostages in the palace, his influence increasing on them and keeping them under control. But well, Tanashiri still does not like Toghon having other women, which actually shows how bad she is when it comes to politics and is more inclined towards being an emotional women, which not exactly a good trait for a Queen. 

Anyway, Nyang gets selected, some more consorts are also selected in order to calm the governors. Nyang is given an all Yuan staff, where as she wanted an all Goryeo staff, which is rejected by the Tanashiri. Commander Pak, who had survived, becomes her Eunuch, and serves her, swearing to protect her in palace. Soon after that night, Nyang is being carried to Toghon, where she is supposed to get Emperor's favors. Ahem. But well, it does not happen, instead she shows Toghon the real Blood Vow of his father, tells him to learn reading himself in order to read what is actually written and encourages him in learning how to read and write. 

This news of Nyang receiving Emperor's favors on the first night itself is not well received by Tanashiri. She tries different petty tricks on Nyang through her servants, which fail and Nyang's servants are the ones who suffer. The next day she arrives for the daily meeting with Queen, and learns that consorts were supposed to have no ornaments that day by the order of Queen. Tanashiri uses this excuse and has Nyang whipped for disobedience. Nyang threatens her servants of getting whipped, who accuse Yeon Hwa, the bully servant of being behind it. Nyang gets her whipped by the orders of Emperor. Tanashiri then finally decides to have all the consorts drink the tonic, which would make them infertile, so that they don't really give birth to a competitor to her son. 

Episode 27 starts with Nyang not drinking that tonic, Empress Dowager exposing Tanashiri of making consorts drink a tonic which would make them infertile. Later she goes to see Maha, Tanashiri's son and gets some doubt about him being really her and Toghon's son. She asks her closest aide to investigate more about it. Every night, with masking things with the fact of entertaining the Emperor, Nyang goes to Toghon and teaches him how to read, and is really a strict teacher for him.

Governors come to El Temur protesting about Tanashiri's acts against their daughters, to which El Temur shamelessly tells them to stop interfering in Palace affairs. El Temur gives a visit to Toghon and asks him to abdicate the throne to his son, and for the time being he and Tanashiri would rule in his place. Distraught by it, Toghon loses hope, asks Nyang to run away and live a peaceful live, an idea not really we received by Nyang who scolds him and leaves him saying she would not really be meeting him, now that he does not really want to study. Tanashiri on the other hand gets Nyang framed again for other mistake and punishes her telling her to write 100 copies of rule of conduct and while doing it she would not get food or water. Three days pass and she is still doing it, which is informed to Toghon who goes to meet her. 

Episode 28 starts with Toghon wanting to take Nyang, but she refusing. She leaves the library when she is done with 100 copies. On the other side, the boring plot of vouchers, Wang Yoo sees his body guard who had infiltrated the gang getting his identity exposed and close to being killed. So he meets the gang leader, and tells him that he is indeed behind it all. Before being killed by him, Wang Yoo tells him that he is El Temur's son in law, as his niece is his wife, so touching him would not really end well for him. The gang leader knowing El Temur, frees Wang Yoo's body guard and lets them leave. 

Good days have come for Lady Yon, the bully, who is getting presents by the consorts, so that she would not prepare that tonic for them. In which they are proved to be wrong. Nyang teams up with a consort, and they stage a fight amongst themselves. Tanashiri intervenes, also tells Lady Yon, to prepare tonic even for Nyang, as her refusal to drinking it, would give her another opportunity to punish her. Just before Nyang would drink that tonic, one of the consorts, the one who faught with Nyang faints, and is proved to have consumed poison, which is initially thought to have been mixed in the tonic, although it is proved to be wrong when checked. Nyang gets the blame and rumors start spreading about her being behind the poisoning. The episode ends with Batulo trying to kill Wang Yoo and Nyang fainting after having the tonic in the morning meeting with Tanashiri. 

Now overall the drama is finally moving in the correct direction. I'd say now the real story has started. We had to wait for 24-26 episodes for it to happen, which is a bit disappointing. The whole Wang Yoo's plot has been boring except his Blood Vow one, which is also disappointing, given the type of character he was shown to be. It is a waste for him to be involved in boring side plots. 

Love how Nyang is using Toghon's feelings for her, and also his fear against El Temur, in making him a better person, giving him confidence, motivating him to learn to read/write in order to become somewhat equal in power to El Temur. 

Tanashiri's plan somewhat failing was a delight to watch. Will be interesting to see what happens in the coming episodes. Wang Yoo still doesn't know about Nyang being alive. Will be devastating for him to see her being a royal consort of Toghon, but would still be happy about her being alive.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sleepy Owl Wow great write up! Instead of watching some of the new dramas,I watched 4 episodes of Empress Ki. LOL! I admit you have a thorough write up, either you have an amazing memory or you take great notes. I cannot add on much to your thorough recap.

@partyon @chickfactor @corey My contribution for this week (parts that stood out for me) -- -EP 25-28 (just past halfway to ep 51) 

- I totally concur that the story is FINALLY is going well in the palace with the intrigue and Nyang being a consort is interesting again. I loved her as Jackal and as Toghon's servant I was bored. So this is definitely great! Tal Tal always was bright but wow seeming him have MORE screen time was awesome ( I admit loving his voice and visage. LOL)  His THOROUGH training of Nyang to prep for all the trips. He must have good spies as he taught her the flowers that smell lovely but cause hives! Wow! Or knowing certain items can be fine but avoid if you want to stay fertile and have children. So exposing the Queen using "nerve tonics" and pressuring the consorts to drink it like the bully she is tsk tsk.

-Like @joccu the Consort selection was fun and interesting to watch. The fact that Nyang thought ahead to use hair ornaments allowed them to get the WIN when the Queen thought to throw a wrench to all the face readers to see the women's actual faces but to do it based on drawings is DEFINITELY not the same. Then to have the cooking and of course Lady Yeon Hwa (now Nyang's former servant nemesis) now the Queen's lack key was funny. Her smacking Nyang saying if she became a consort she would cut off all her fingers. (Hehe she did become one but I did not see her cutting off her fingers though.) Predictably she bullied her to not be able to cook anything locking her out from the kitchen. The Queen was in charge and when Nyang had salt and a witty answer that the King and Empress Dowager loved, she vetoed and flunked her. Technically thought not cooked, salt is a food and a necessary ingredient. But her explanation was amazing and way better than any of the Governor's daughters. They all initially tried to bully Nyang for being a former servant and beneath them. Then how Nyang gave the ONLY correct answer for the final question testing the women to come up with the meaning of a painting. The others all just immediately thought the obvious but Nyang looked at the painting very very carefully. Tal Tal asked his Uncle Banyan who agreed with the women. Tal Tal said you are wrong and was noting how Nyang was looking at the painting with intense scrutiny. When asked by the scholars why she wrote she did. She got FULL marks and being the ONLY perfect answer. Also initially she was the only woman to get a pass with the flower by the King. Then the Governor's caused a ruckus to the El Temur's delight as need more Consorts ahem Hostages, the better for him to the Queens chagrin and foiling her plans to have NO ONE chosen. Plus the "check" of Nyang's body by her Koryo friends and Dokman was great. 

-How Dokman was initially against Nyang going into the Consort race and saying I am Yuan and not a Koryo person. But her entreating him with the women who were killed letters moved him. I was happy to see him be a solid ally once again for Nyang. Also seeing Nyang's father's staff be her Eunuch was moving and glad he is another guardian angel for Nyang.

-The Queen telling the Empress Dowager initially she should not be allowed to help choose the consorts but she uses her dad to allow her the privilege. Then she points out that any other baby born will be a threat no matter how much the Empress Dowager assures her she will follow the former will of the Khan to only use the eldest Prince. I do agree the Empress Dowager is smart and noticed that the baby was not looking like anyone --the queen or Toghon. Plus she found it fishy that the Queen was unaware of the brutal murders at the Temple she rested at the end of her pregnancy. Very suspicious. She is no dummy and when she agreed and backed Nyang up for not drinking the tonic. It is against the will of the King and going against the Queen is ok as it is the Consort's duty to breed and bear children.

The Queen using petty actions of whipping Nyang for wearing ornamentation (when she was not told) and conveniently made an example to not disobey the Queen whipped. She did not satisfy them by screaming or asking for mercy. Funny how Banyan said she should have cried. But Nyang disagrees. She turns it around and gets Lady Yeon Hwa punished by getting the servants who serve her all the Queen's people to be punished for not telling her. They cannot stand pain so obviously say it was Lady Yeon Hwa. Nyang smartly has the King be present (when he says he is of no use and weak) she shows him IS useful. LOL. The servants all point to Lady Yeon Hwa and she is punished. Cockroach being said that saying that was not a good use of her body (lol) omg gross. So he does have a crush. But frankly they do deserve each other but of course she is high and might/uppity the lead of guards cockroach Byung Soo is below her.

-The Queen unfairly punishing Nyang to write 100 volumes of the rules of women's conduct (dang and she said it all right and then some even though she was not taught it yet) ticked off the Queen to be so cruel to have no water or food until write 100 volumes? Even Dokman was like, ok the writing exercise yes but no food and drink?  She is going to die in the Archives. Seeing the Cockroach, Lady Yeon Hwa and the Queen all hoping Nyang collapses and dies before getting the 100 volumes done is what they hope will happen. When the King goes to her, she won't let him take her as she knows she did not suffer to give up.

While secretly teaching the King to be able to read his dad's blood vow, she is so diligent. Initially he likes seeing Nyang nightly and it is fun to see the montage of Gol Ta and other solders in KIng's retinue drinking/eating and being entertained with the King by Nyang. The cute moment he wants her to hold his hand so he thinks better. I liked how Nyang is like ok double the work if you want to do this that way. LOL. Later when he is tired and pitching a fit, Nyang gives him tough love.I love how Bool Hwa is holdng Gol Ta back saying he NEEDS to hear it. You cannot always baby the King. There is a reason. Later when upset King thought Nyang was ignoring him (she was) but he did not know she was in the archives being punished changed his tune. He decided to restart his studies to impress Nyang . (I mean he benefits being able to read and work and not be a puppet.) But hey if Nyang is the motivator, why not? Nyang knew it and that is why she did it

Batolu and Wang Yoo , though we ship them, they ARE not interested in each other. It was cool she saved him and to make them even when shooting the arrow to the explosives to alert him that it was an ambush. Later when they went to save Moo Song, she let it be as she did her duty. Bang Shin Woo blurting out with swords against his neck that Wang Yoo was married to the niece of the El Temur, it would not be wise to kill him. Saying he was the diposed king of Koryo held not weight.

Love how Jokho is spotted by Bang and he told Wang Yoo that Seung Nyang is alive. I agree he will be happy to know she is alive but HATE she is a consort of the King. Her time with Wang Yoo is over and I know she NEVER will go back. She thinks her son is dead and not knowing that Maha is her son. Funny how the Queen is unknowingly doting on him her enemy's baby.

The look of shock by Tanaqishi was funny as he was JEALOUS and Unhappy/Frustrated thinking Nyang was dead to now be a Consort of the King?! He wanted Nyang and she refused him. 

-Looking forward to more intrigue of the Consort Nyang figuring out how to OUST the Queen

-I want Lady Yeon Hwa and Cockroach to get their come uppance

-More Tal Tal please, love that I see him more

• Love 4

I think SY used WY as lover .

I think sy was in love with TH in island alredy but when th betrayed sy somthing snaped inside sy and that love she had for th faulsly shifted tward wy to coup with feeling guilty .

In episode 7 when wy know sy is woman and sepirated from each other how long wy and sy was together as man and woman ? just 5 min .!

but sy actions in yuan palace was like sy and wy spend yrs togethers as lovers .

when wy death news (Faulsly) given to sy , hey actions wasnt like someone that is in love and forget in 1 day in both .

when sy was drunk and sick wen she look at th saw him as wy , bq i think in these situation she can feel love for th but fool her self that he is wy .otherwise she must saw every men in palace as wy

in the end i thin sy never was in love with wy and fooled and lie to herself to run from guilt.

And I think WY was in love with a man that happend to be woman . when she was acting as man and th still wasnt betayed her every time wy hug her sy didnt like it . in ep 4 wy offerd sy to sleep with him in his room and for me as a guy wy actions was disgusting. imagin wy offer BG sleep with him .

• Like 5

On 10/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, corey said:

Can anyone tell me why exactly Nyang turned out to be so steely ice cold. Because she overheard that Wang Yoo got married? I mean, really, that is all that took her to go numb? What did she expect, being missing for so long, he had every right to consider her dead. Secondly, this is the time when having multiple wifes was no big deal. Unless she set her heart on being queen, as Wang Yoo promised???

She's traumatized by the death of her infant son and watching her friends (Lady Park and the gang) get slaughtered. It's all Danashiri's fault so she's focused on revenge.

Some trivia:

I never understood why exactly oppa was not taught to read and write. Was it explained and I missed it? I would have thought that his mother would take care of his education, or his eunuch? It is not that he had no time or brains to do it...

El Temur prevented him from learning reading/writing and martial arts. He didn't want any future Emperor to have any power, so he can use the Emperor as his puppet. So that is why Oppa is bad at everything.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, the8dark8angel said:

I think SY used WY as lover .

I think sy was in love with TH in island alredy but when th betrayed sy somthing snaped inside sy and that love she had for th faulsly shifted tward wy to coup with feeling guilty .

In episode 7 when wy know sy is woman and sepirated from each other how long wy and sy was together as man and woman ? just 5 min .!

but sy actions in yuan palace was like sy and wy spend yrs togethers as lovers .

when wy death news (Faulsly) given to sy , hey actions wasnt like someone that is in love and forget in 1 day in both .

when sy was drunk and sick wen she look at th saw him as wy , bq i think in these situation she can feel love for th but fool her self that he is wy .otherwise she must saw every men in palace as wy

in the end i thin sy never was in love with wy and fooled and lie to herself to run from guilt.

And I think WY was in love with a man that happend to be woman . when she was acting as man and th still wasnt betayed her every time wy hug her sy didnt like it . in ep 4 wy offerd sy to sleep with him in his room and for me as a guy wy actions was disgusting. imagin wy offer BG sleep with him .

I think most of us who have participated in the re-watch felt that Wang Yoo and Nyang falling in love was totally unexpected. Most of us asked: "When did this happen?"

So yes, in a way I agree with you.

I found it hard to get onboard the WY - Nyang ship because the "falling in love" part was never shown.

I have stated before on this thread that I felt that the WY - Nyang relationship is based more on duty and love for Koreyo, than on actual love between the two of them.

Reading your comments made me think back of Nyang's and Toghon's relationship when he was in exile in Koryeo. I feel like it was pretty apparent that she already fell in love with him at that point in time. There were plenty of moments showing us that she had some feelings for him. Hadn't he betrayed her trust by implicating her father for his assassination attempt, we probably would have gotten a 16 episode drama instead of a 51 episode one.... :joy:

I also thought back of the time on the beach when Nyang had to choose between jumping on Wang Yoo's horse or on Toghon's. In the end she chose Toghon.

We can argue that it's because she didn't want to inconvenience her King, but maybe deep down inside she already chose the man she was falling in love with....? True love means that you are not afraid to inconvenience someone.  In any case, the decision did change her fate. :kiss_wink:

empresski_e51end.jpg?w=788

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So Chingus, it is Wednessday, and here are my comments and recaps of 29-32 episodes. You might skip the recap and move on to the comments in the end. 

So episode 29 starts with Nyang collapsing, once again the tonic being tested, and proved to be not poisonous. But along with tonic, or rather in tonic, there was a date too, and when it was tested, it was proved to be poisonous. Tanashiri shocked, takes responsibility to catch the culprit. She starts searching other consort's chambers, rather aggressively, breaking stuff, throwing things and completely making a mess of their chambers. We see a flashback of Nyang discussing the plan with Dowager Queen and getting her plan approved by her. 

On the other side, Batulo or let's call the lady Yon Feisu, which she had said her name was. Yon Feisu tries to kill Wang Yoo, but gets captured. Wang Yoo gets the required info about Eagle House from her. Meets with Tal Tal, and attacks their base at night, capturing the head Hoksu, and killing many. During the same, Wang Yoo's men get their hands on an important document on Eagle House. 

Back to palace, Tanashiri does the same with Dowager and searches her chamber, while breaking a couple of vases and other things. When she is done with it, Nyang suggests that even Tanashiri's chamber should be searched, since she does not want suspicions start because of it not being searched. Tanashiri reluctantly accepts the proposal. While searching her room, Nyang picks up the box of rare gems, which Tangqishi had gifted Tanashiri being sent by Hoksu, while trying to snatch it back, the box drops and we see dates being hidden below the gems. When Nyang raises suspicions over it and asks her to eat one, Tanashiri's head maid eats it and collapses proving it to be poisonous. 

Meanwhile the governors who had gathered in protest to their daughters' chambers being searched in palace, were brought to El Temur's residence, and waiting for the search to end. When it is proved that it was Tanashiri who had done it, they all gather in the palace hall, and demand Tanashiri being deposed and taking crown away from her. To which El Temur proposes sending her to Frozen Palace, to which Dowager adds the condition of Tanashiri giving back the seal and she retaining her original power in the inner palace, to which El Temur agrees. On the other hand, Tal Tal informs Wang Yoo about Nyang having become Toghon's consort, and episode ends. 

Episode 30 starts with Tal Tal killing Hoksu, and wanting to do the same with Yon Feisu, but Wang Yoo defending her and saving her life. Back in palace, Tanashiri gives up her seal, has her son taken away, to which she really makes tries to protest only to be slapped by Dowager Queen, I am sure she was longing to do it. Anyway, Tanashiri is moved to Frozen Palace, where her chamber is full of dusts and dirty, very cold and she is not allowed to use any heating methods, not even fire or wear warm clothes. Soon after now that Tanashiri is away, Nyang informs Dowager about Toghon learning to read/write and also being able to speak. They tell her about El Temur's plan to force Toghon abdicate the throne. 

Tal Tal informs El Temur about Hoksu's suicide on the way to being brought to him, which makes El Temur and co. more suspicious of him and Bayan, for El Temur decides to ignore it for time being, since he is planning the abdication of throne. Wang Yoo plans to meet Nyang, only to be informed that he'll need to meet Toghon in order to do so. So he does it, Nyang accompanies Toghon since he still should not speak. During that meeting, Wang Yoo requests Toghon to allow him meet Nyang in private, to which he allows reluctantly. While speaking with Nyang, Wang Yoo tells that she is dead for him, and that their path is different now, so they should follow their own path.

El Temur, suddenly pays a visit to Toghon, forcefully takes him somewhere. As him put his seal over the decree making  the order of abdication of Throne to his son Maha, which would give the initial power to Tanashiri as Queen regent.  Doing it, Toghon returns and informs Dowager Queen and Nyang about it. Nyang meets with Bayan and Tal Tal, asks them to get as many governors they can on their side. 

Toghon demands Bayan to secretly inform the governors about  the abdication and asks them to meet him over the dinner. El Temur orders the same, asks to meet the governors to meet on dinner on same night. Batulo on the other hand, helps Wang Yoo decipher the book they found from the base of Eagle House, having joined him. We see the governors meeting up with El Temur, he offering to forgive their debts in return to them siding him. Later that night Toghon meets up with three most influential governors, with the episode ending. 

In episode 31 we see, Tal Tal giving the deciphered version of the book from Eagle House to Nyang, telling her this will solve the problem of abdication, and make governors side with Toghon. The book contains information about the agents of Eagle House in each province, also proves that El Temur was the one behind it all. Toghon asks them to side with him, and he'll help them deal with the problem from the root, since even after their debts are cleared, El Temur could make them under debt using Eagle House. 

El Temur receives a letter from the Master of Eagle House accusing him of killing Hoksu, the agent in Bayan's province and also about the other agents being arrested. Convinced that Tal Tal has killed him and is against them, he sends a letter proposing to have him killed at North Gate. This letter is intercepted by Wang Yoo, and they plan to help Tal Tal, while making sure the letter reaches Eagle House. Yeom The Cockroach, on the other hands on the request of Yeonhwa, secretly has Maha delivered to Tanashiri, who is having a hard time living without him. El Temur has also gathered highly trained men in the palace, in order to pressurize the governors too, if they go the other way. Tal Tal gets attacked on the North gate, while taking the Eagle House agents but is rescued by Wang Yoo and co.

In palace, the governors gather, Toghon enters, has El Temur give him the royal decree he had sealed himself stating about the abdication. Of course Toghon speaking itself makes everyone including El Temur surprised, what makes them lose their head is Toghon now able to read too. Toghon makes his wish against it clear to the governors. Meanwhile Tal Tal arrives in the palace with the Eagle House agents, only to be stopped by Yeom the cockroach, but allowed to enter by Dowager Queen. 

Inside the palace hall, Toghon asks for vote of governors over his abdication. Bayan and many others stand against, but some don't demanding proof against Eagle House involvement in their provinces. Just then Tal Tal enters with the arrested agents, convincing other governors too, who also vote against abdication. El Temur accepts the result, but is told that there will be another vote over him returning the seal to Toghon, making Toghon the true ruler. In order to stop all this happening, Yeom the cockroach comes with the plan of announcing Maha missing, which would temporarily dismiss the meeting. Maha is found to be with Tanashiri and he is taken back to his chamber. Meeting is postponed to the next day. 

Later that night, El Temur plans to have some assassins sent to kill Maha, get them arrested before it, and make them speak out some of the governor's names in order to make them stop siding with Toghon. This happens, and knowing about his plan, Nyang arrives at his residence. 

Episode 32 starts with Nyang openly confronting El Temur, and challenging him to try to get her and others accused of planning to get Maha killed. Tanashiri, who had fainted in the Frozen Palace, returns to her chamber, and Dowager Queen is told that she is refusing to eat anything, which is far from reality and she is actually eating, but making it seem like refusing to eat, making her maids shout begging her to eat. Dowager Queen comes and tells her that she needs to leave for Frozen Palace to which she refuses and says she needs to protect her son Maha. Just then news arrives that the assassin has given out a name. 

In the palace hall, one of the governors is arrested and tortured publicly to name his other accomplices. But he continues to say he is innocent. Just then Toghon arrives and says he ordered Maha to be killed, and he tells him that he should punish him, if he wants to punish someone and tells him to be prepared to give back the seal after meeting the the following day. El Temur meets up with the other governors, shows them the accused governor's head in a box, and threatens them that getting them killed is much easier for him, and he has already prepared nine more boxes. 

The next day, it is only Bayan who votes for while others don't resulting in Bayan keeping the seal. But before he leaves, they all bow in front of Toghon and ask for his forgiveness. Nyang tells El Temur, he may have kept the seal, but Toghon won over his men, which is better than keeping the seal. 

Nyang is given the full authority over inner court by Dowager Queen, and it is not really well received by Tanashiri, but she can't really do anything against it. Tangqishi and El Temur, plan that they had enough, and plan out a coup. Which would happen during the hunt, where everyone participates. 

Tanshiri meeting Wang Yoo after a long time, offers to have drink with, but is totally ignored. She is then informed that Wang Yoo and Nyang were a thing back then, which makes her more jealous of her, because she used to think Wang Yoo has got feelings for her, and well, honestly she had a big crush on him. Anyway, feeling betrayed, she still tries to check it out, and invites Toghon, Nyang and Wang Yoo for dinner/drink later that night. During the dinner Tanashiri asks Wang Yoo about him not being attentive to his wife, as she had sent a letter about it to him. She asks whether he is interested in someone else, to which he nods, but tells that she is dead. All this tension on one dinner table, makes them leave. Nyang feeling a bit drunk is carried to her tent by Toghon, which is watched by Wang Yoo, and he is watched by Tanashiri confirming the rumor about him and Nyang. Feeling betrayed, she decides to have Wang Yoo killed too.

While all that was happening, Tangqishi, Yeom the cockroach and co. plan setting up traps for Toghon and Nyang, in order to get them killed. As they leave at midnight for setting up traps, Wang Yoo's men follow them. In the tent on the other side, Toghon complains about Nyang not SLEEPING with him and expresses his desire for it, the episode ends before they kiss. 

So now here are my comments. 

The whole counterfeit voucher and Eagle House arc was boring, but was well connected to main arc of Nyang fighting for place in palace while dealing with El Temur. 

I am loving how Tal Tal is getting more active involvement in the story. He is very smartly making his moves, also the brief partnership with Wang Yoo in taking down the Eagle House base was good. 

Finally we are seeing Toghon speaking up for himself, and trying to gain control over his throne. He is now openly standing against El Temur. 

Toghon is still feeling a bit insecure against Wang Yoo, with Nyang currently more focused on giving him his true power back, not on their relationship. 

Tanashiri going to Frozen Palace was a good thing we saw happen. But I really want to appreciate El Temur here. Yes he was cornered, but he was powerful enough to not let Tanashiri go to the Frozen Palace. He is a calculative man, and man of war. Firstly he did it, because he needed the governors on his side, plus well, we have seen him not letting Tanashiri get away with her mistakes without punishment. And he really did offer a somewhat equal deal to Dowager Queen, which she accepted. So far, I have liked his politics, and decision making skills. 

As for Tanashiri, she really seems to have convinced herself that Maha is her son. Her love for him, seems tp be pure and genuine, and she really looked to be worried about Maha while she was away from him. Will be interesting to see how and when it will be revealed that Maha is actually Nyang and Wang Yoo's son. 

Also I am interested to see, once El Temur is dealt with, how the power will shift in palace. I had said earlier, as long as El Temur and Dowager Queen both exist, there is always a balance of power between them. But with one gone, of course the other will try to gain power. Plus we'll have to see who will replace El Temur as Regent, for now Bayan seems to be the only one, Toghon has promised him that post and he has dreamed about it since the start. So I think we need to make ourselves ready for some serious power struggle happening after El Temur is being dealth with. 

@NodameChingu, I saw your post rather late, so I am replying now. I also love your posts, in my opinion, they are more refined than mine in terms of info, since I think I sometimes add "not so important stuff" too in the recaps. As for my recaps being detailed, I usually have events in my mind, but I am never sure about which episode they belong too, so I always run the episode on super FF before writing about it, just to refresh my memory on which event happened in which episode. 

Looking forward to your recap and thoughts on this week's episodes. Same with @partyon Noona, and @joccu's posts on this week's episodes. :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Gonna skip the recaps, and just go straight into some thoughts about ep 29-32 :glasses:

• Nyang is really determined. Revenge is driving her forward and she's not going to stop until the people who betrayed her are in their graves. It's pretty crazy that she even poisoned herself in order to get to Tanashiri.
  • Ep 29 finally showed us a hug between Nyang and oppa! Yay! Let's take a look at it

46f4dc_8c99ccd71afc4cf0a7638bbcc004606c.

• It was a sweet moment despite the fact that she was very weak after her ordeal. Poor oppa gave in and told her that she should just use him for revenge. Poor man has serious issues with his self-confidence..... But we got a second hug in ep 30! :heart:
  • The whole poisoning game was actually pretty interesting. Finally the story is picking up!
  • Cockroach Yeom trying to seduce the mean servant girl. I guess pretty fitting that a cockroach like that would try to seduce a woman by being super crude and sexually harassing her. YUCK!!!!!!!!! :rage:
  • All Wang Yoo scenes were boring - I fast forwarded them all. :joy:
  • Finally Tanashiri was exiled in ep 30. I was like "Don't let the door hit you on your way out!"
  • Actually once Tanashiri was gone, oppa started gaining confidence. I think having Tanashiri around really put down oppa, so now with Nyang around and Tanashiri gone, he is determined to get El Temür out of the way! Nyang and oppa go everywhere together.
  • Danashiri is so delusional. In ep 31 she's so convinced she's Maha's real mother. Sure, she loves him, but boy is she cray cray.....
  • The whole abdication story is quite interesting and exhilarating. When oppa finally speaks and shows everyone he can read too! Wow! What a triumph! I was really proud of oppa :kiss_wink: Oppa ALMOST won in ep 31. He's gaining power!
  • Ep 32 was super interesting. Nyang going against El Temür with nothing was nerve wracking on so many levels. El Temür showed once again what a despicable low-life he is by framing the governor and the governor's daughter. On the other hand, Bayan was super cool for standing up against him!
  • When Nyang and oppa left for hunting, they showed what a handsome couple they are.... Look at their attire!

tumblr_n1so0r2Wx91s2obdko1_640.jpg

How cool are they?

• Oppa was super attentive of Nyang and took care of her every need. And what became apparent in this episode was that Nyang was enjoying it! We even saw our couple flirt with each other when they went riding. Love is in the air..... :heart4:

dsa2.jpg

• In the end of ep 32, we finally see Nyang and oppa ALMOST kiss.... My heart!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's Wednesday and it's time to talk about Empress Ki. Yay!

Not sure who is watching this drama anymore, but will tag @joccu dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl @Nodame @chickfactor @the8dark8angel who still might be onboard. :kiss_wink:

Ep 33-36. Once again I am going to skip the recaps, because I assume that y'all have watched the episodes anyway. So, going straight to some thoughts:

• In the beginning of episode 33 we almost got our first kiss between oppa and Nyang, but unfortunately girl didn't close her eyes and oppa noticed it. Oppa got a bit hurt, and told her that he hoped she wouldn't make him wait for a lot longer which means that oppa is clearly noticing that Nyang is opening up her heart to him.
    Nyang's comment once she was alone was certainly interesting:
    "I'm starting to feel afraid...."
    It could mean a lot of things, but I think we can all agree that it was her way of saying that her heart had been moved and that she was finding it increasingly hard to keep her emotions frozen. Falling in love would for her be scary, because of the countless betrayals she's had to face so far in life. So seeing her admit to herself that she was scared, was an admittance that she does indeed have feelings for Toghon.
    Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook said in an interview that they felt worried that they weren't given the chance to show the feelings of love that their characters had for each other in many scenes. I think this scene was a nice reminder that their characters are in love with each other, and there was also verbal proof of that.
  • Danahsiri is getting on my nerves. A lot. Also, she looks ridiculous in her hat. The fact that she even personally is ready to kill the emperor and Nyang, says a lot about her. Sorry, but this lady gets zero sympathy from me.
    Nyang was stronger of course than Tanashiri, who in the end of the day is a lot of bark, but no bite.
    46f4dc_b7e363988d91466ba60496bbeb5be09f.
  • Oppa saved Nyang - he took a poisoned arrow to save her. I think this was the ultimate proof Nyang needed to see how much oppa loves her and that he's willing to sacrifice even his own life to keep her safe. :heart: It was a sweet moment, though Nyang also got hurt by trying to suck the poison out of him. Afterwards both were very weak and sick, but Nyang showed real concern for oppa and even "kissed" him to feed him.
  • In ep 34 they finally consummated their relationship! Nyang was ready to finally give in after all the ordeals they had been through together - it really felt quite natural for them to finally do it.
    46f4dc_204df8be55b4498b8bd038783a789db2.
    I can't believe I waited 34 episodes to see this! Lovely kiss too. I was happy! :kiss_wink:
  • And can you believe it, but Nyang slept with oppa for the first time and became pregnant in the same episode!?!?!?
    Boy does oppa and Wang Yoo have strong sperm! :joy:
    SLIPPERY PULSE are the most commonly used words in this drama, people! :joy:
  • The curse story line was stupid and boring. I skipped through parts of it.
  • Cute prince Ayu was born in ep 35 ! Oppa looked really pleased, and it was interesting to see how different his reaction and actions towards little Ayu is compared to Maha.
    46f4dc_6a3bd4d4bc744568803ff8bc537ef885.
    Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for Maha that he's being ignored so fully. I think that oppa knows deep down inside that Maha isn't his real son.
  • Nyang was gaining more and more power behind the scenes in these episodes, which is good in a way but will probably also work against her in the future...
  • Wang Yoo's story lines don't interest me at all at this point in time anymore, and I finally realized in ep 33 what a "fake" relationship Seungnyang and Wang Yoo have. I call her Seungyang on purpose because that's what he still calls her even though her real name is Nyang.
    He doesn't want to show his weaknesses. He's always protecting her even though she's not asking him to - he's not letting her make her own decisions because he's often going behind her back. Noble yes, but from a healthy relationship point of view, no.
    In a sense, he doesn't ever really show his true colors, feelings, wishes and personality to her.
    He really is almost the opposite of oppa who shows all of his real feelings and needs to Nyang, including his weaknesses.
    We could argue that oppa is whiny and childish (which he actually is from time to time -lol), but he's not afraid to show her who he is and he's not afraid at this point in time to trust Nyang and let her also be strong.
    I actually see this relationship as being more healthy in a way than the WY-SN one.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On 10/22/2020 at 12:00 AM, partyon said:

It's Wednesday and it's time to talk about Empress Ki. Yay!

Not sure who is watching this drama anymore, but will tag @joccu dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl @Nodame @chickfactor @the8dark8angel who still might be onboard. :kiss_wink:

Ep 33-36. Once again I am going to skip the recaps, because I assume that y'all have watched the episodes anyway. So, going straight to some thoughts:

• In the beginning of episode 33 we almost got our first kiss between oppa and Nyang, but unfortunately girl didn't close her eyes and oppa noticed it. Oppa got a bit hurt, and told her that he hoped she wouldn't make him wait for a lot longer which means that oppa is clearly noticing that Nyang is opening up her heart to him.
    Nyang's comment once she was alone was certainly interesting:
    "I'm starting to feel afraid...."
    It could mean a lot of things, but I think we can all agree that it was her way of saying that her heart had been moved and that she was finding it increasingly hard to keep her emotions frozen. Falling in love would for her be scary, because of the countless betrayals she's had to face so far in life. So seeing her admit to herself that she was scared, was an admittance that she does indeed have feelings for Toghon.
    Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook said in an interview that they felt worried that they weren't given the chance to show the feelings of love that their characters had for each other in many scenes. I think this scene was a nice reminder that their characters are in love with each other, and there was also verbal proof of that.
  • Danahsiri is getting on my nerves. A lot. Also, she looks ridiculous in her hat. The fact that she even personally is ready to kill the emperor and Nyang, says a lot about her. Sorry, but this lady gets zero sympathy from me.
    Nyang was stronger of course than Tanashiri, who in the end of the day is a lot of bark, but no bite.

• Oppa saved Nyang - he took a poisoned arrow to save her. I think this was the ultimate proof Nyang needed to see how much oppa loves her and that he's willing to sacrifice even his own life to keep her safe. :heart: It was a sweet moment, though Nyang also got hurt by trying to suck the poison out of him. Afterwards both were very weak and sick, but Nyang showed real concern for oppa and even "kissed" him to feed him.
  • In ep 34 they finally consummated their relationship! Nyang was ready to finally give in after all the ordeals they had been through together - it really felt quite natural for them to finally do it.

I can't believe I waited 34 episodes to see this! Lovely kiss too. I was happy! :kiss_wink:
  • And can you believe it, but Nyang slept with oppa for the first time and became pregnant in the same episode!?!?!?
    Boy does oppa and Wang Yoo have strong sperm! :joy:
    SLIPPERY PULSE are the most commonly used words in this drama, people! :joy:
  • The curse story line was stupid and boring. I skipped through parts of it.
  • Cute prince Ayu was born in ep 35 ! Oppa looked really pleased, and it was interesting to see how different his reaction and actions towards little Ayu is compared to Maha.

Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for Maha that he's being ignored so fully. I think that oppa knows deep down inside that Maha isn't his real son.
  • Nyang was gaining more and more power behind the scenes in these episodes, which is good in a way but will probably also work against her in the future...
  • Wang Yoo's story lines don't interest me at all at this point in time anymore, and I finally realized in ep 33 what a "fake" relationship Seungnyang and Wang Yoo have. I call her Seungyang on purpose because that's what he still calls her even though her real name is Nyang.
    He doesn't want to show his weaknesses. He's always protecting her even though she's not asking him to - he's not letting her make her own decisions because he's often going behind her back. Noble yes, but from a healthy relationship point of view, no.
    In a sense, he doesn't ever really show his true colors, feelings, wishes and personality to her.
    He really is almost the opposite of oppa who shows all of his real feelings and needs to Nyang, including his weaknesses.
    We could argue that oppa is whiny and childish (which he actually is from time to time -lol), but he's not afraid to show her who he is and he's not afraid at this point in time to trust Nyang and let her also be strong.
    I actually see this relationship as being more healthy in a way than the WY-SN one.

Hello everyone, I'm still watching and managing to read comments.   My work schedule has been so hectic that I haven't had time to post my own comments.  My apologies. 

I agree that "oppa" is whiny and childish and in my opinion depends entirely too much on Nyang.  She has endured so much pain and loss, she deserves protection and a shoulder to lean on.  Wang Yoo serves that purpose, albeit from behind the scenes.  She has made a choice and it's not him, so he respects that by not being so obvious.  Wang Yoo has been a strong character from the beginning.  His life experiences has made him such.  Oppa led a more sheltered life.

I appreciate the fact that the relationship between Nyang and Oppa grew slowly -- it had to given the mistrust and betrayal it was built upon.  I love the romantic scene where they finally come together.  It was the moment many had been waiting for! 

I'm going to try hard to post more frequently.  This is one of my favorite K-dramas and I am so pleased to be a part of the discussion.

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote pics in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Friends,

Like @faithwalker I have been MIA.

I had vacation (first one overnight out of town) since February and the Pandemic started).

Then work got hectic. I am now 12 episodes behind. Last night watched 29 and 30 and will make my way back up to catch up.

Thanks to those who have been posting. I have been MIA from the forums completely lately.

But thanks for those still posting.

I wrote something for ep 29 

Nyang poisons Herself tells Empress Dowager to implicate the Empress  using the dates with her tonic she makes the consorts drink. She doesn’t want her position but revenge for Lady Park and others by the Empress

- Batalou wanted to kill Wang Yoo but he imprisons her instead funds out she used the counterfeit vouchers. Finds out she saved him at Suryang Pass.

- Wang Yoo has the slave Eunuch /former Korygo village leader
bought the other Eunuch says don’t reveal Nyang was pregnant

- Emperor vows he will take care of Nyang and doesn’t care if she doesn’t return his feelings

- Cockroach Yim Byung Soo is punishing the pharmacy people and doctors to find who poisoned the dates

-Lady Yon punishing the female servants / attendants and wants a consorts name as Empress wants to have someone to blame

- Cockroach  tries get Lady Yon to frame a consort & he tries to hit on her. Eunuch Dokman overheard them.

-El Temur hears some consorts fathers worried and come to palace and want justice & request them to not interfere the Empress investigation

- Now beyond inner chamber and Empress getting Palace investigators to Empress Dowager chambers & Empress visits Consort Nyang . They search and destroy Empress Dowager quarters.

-Nyang reminds last place not searched is the Empress quarters and Empress Dowager said to lead but Empress said she will do. Nyang goes to Empress quarters to search and to be there. Lady Yon found chest with jewelry. Empress grabs chest hidden in it are dates.

- Why dates in jewelry box? Nyang said she heard dates had the prison. She challenges the Empress to eat it. The Empress hesitates and is taunted and her attendant Lady Son chews and eats it. Initially ok but she is poisoned. Ahead Nyang had Hokusai delivered that jewelry box to Banyan’s  nephew Tal Tal help. Empress is sayhg it isn’t her.

- El Temur entertaining the consorts fathers. Cockroach announces the poisoner is the Empress.

- Tal Tal back in Liaoyang sees Wang Yoo. Wang Yoo wants to help as dislikes Hoksu.Hoksu is invited by Tal Tal not Banyan. Says has full support of El Temur but he is told it’s him who wants him arrested.

- Booklet with code found want to frame Hoksu and Eagle House. Finally wrapping up the counterfeit vouchers Ho him story.

- Nyang shows the surviving Koryo servant she used powder on the dates .

- Court asks the Empress be removed to the Emperor . Banyan and Empress Dowager are pleased. El Temur knows she is framed and her brother asks dad to help save her.

- El Temur challenges Crown or Banishment to Frozen Palace in regards to the Empress .

- Wang Yoo asks Tal Tal about Nyang and he tells him she is an imperial consort of fifth level. Wang Yoo upset doesn’t believe she volunteered .of course he is devastated. Nyang wanted to have revenge as her reason . Tal Tal warns him to not bother her or deal with him

- Nyang greets Empress saying enjoy the Frozen Palace. Then reminds her Lady Park others buried in mountain. Empress realizes Nyang framed her.

Ep 30
Emperor is asked to abdicate. He is still mute. He lets Nyang meet Wang Yoo (He did try to meet her separately and privately) but got rejected. Good Nyang rejected Eunuch Bang. She is the Emperor's Consort, she is no longer the same position when Wang Yoo left her.

Hoksu died and Wang Yoo spared Batalou life even though she tried to kill him. Glad she helped them figure out the roman code and decode that book. Is it the money that El Temur uses? (Seems like all over the regions and not Hokus's situation)

El Temur having all the governor's to back him taking away their debt to support ridding the Emperor in support of his son. The fact the Empress keeps her title but is in the Frozen Palace. Wow she is really cold and dreary. Of course her "son" and Nyang's bio baby has to be cared for by the Empress Dowager.

Awww the look on the Empress face realizing Nyang framed her and then telling her bro. The bro telling El Temur.  Interesting the bro talking to Wang Yoo about Nyang if he saw her when he was in the palace. Their farewells were sad (but frankly no longer invested in them). She is there for REVENGE for Lady Park. I mean she told the Empress Dowager too. But still that is tough. 

Loved that the Empress Dowager loved the Emperor was able to read and write and figured out he wanted Nyang not to "bed" her but he was LEARNING. We know he is doing it for Nyang and not for himself. But still I am glad. 

Glad the whole counterfeit voucher thing is over now?  I know I have a ways to go to catch up but it has been crazy. Only so much time in the day. 
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

@faithwalker @Nodame Great to see that you're still onboard.

@joccu@Sleepy Owl and myself actually finished the drama last weekend. We were on a roll. :D But we will still be commenting on the episodes according to the original schedule.

Well, actually I am still waiting for my chingus to comment. :D

I'm gonna go for ep 37-40 now!

:wow1:

Again, I'm not doing any recaps, just some general thoughts.

• Tanashiri. Sigh.
    Girl is just so full of herself. What became apparent in ep 37 is that she truly does not care for oppa one bit. She just wants him dead so that "her son" can rule the nation.
    Ep 38 was great because finally we got rid of her. Not one day too early! :joy:

46f4dc_540de9dc8c2d45ab81546004194186a3.
    She was of course defiant until the end!
  • Oppa is becoming more stronger for each episode that passes. It's a bit of a shame to see that he's only now starting to gain self-confidence and actually stand up for his people as emperor. He was really cool the way he was fighting himself for the inner court when El Temür and his children decided to kill oppa and everyone in his court.
    He has guts! :glasses:
  • The best thing with ep 37 was that El Temür and Talahai finally died! Wish it happened 10 episodes earlier though....
    It was great that after El Temür, Talahai and Tanashiri were dead, Nyang could breathe out a sigh of relief. She had gotten revenge on most of her enemies, but Tangqishi was still left! Looking forward to seeing her kill him too!
  • Nyang is getting more and more involved in politics and meddling in state affairs. Sometimes it's even hard to root for her, because she seems a bit too power-struck....
  • Bagan was warned by El Temür that he will get drunk on power too.... It was a powerful scene to see Bagan with tears in his eyes execute El Temür. Unfortunately the signs are there that El Temür's words may become true.
  • End of ep 38 made me a bit of weary of this drama. I feel like it was totally unnecessary to bring in a new empress right after Tanashiri died. It would have been nicer to see Nyang be empress for the last 13 episodes...Not sure what the writers were thinking. :rage:
  • Trouble is also brewing in paradise. Nyang got hurt when oppa spent the night with the new empress (even though nothing physical happened). It's quite understandable that she wouldn't want to share her husband with another woman, and she's rightfully jealous. You can see how this is starting to drive them apart... :crybaby:
    It doesn't help that Nyang is becoming increasingly involved in the hidden treasure. She is preoccupied and they are being driven apart even further.
  • I was very happy to see Tanashiri's court ladies demoted to maids. :joy:
    46f4dc_0f2c90b462ca4280a6e35c3b40dd8b7d.

TBH, after ep 38 I have an increasingly hard time keeping myself invested in the drama (now I did finish it, so I didn't give up). But I really dislike all the politics and the fact that oppa and Nyang are being driven apart. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@partyon Oh wow! yeah Real life and watching other dramas and not enough hours in the day. I admit at times I feel the plot had dragged to be honest.

So at least now I will just try to catch up.

Thanks so much and wow wow on everyone else finishing already @joccu and @Sleepy Owl Wow!

Ok Will share thoughts when I get there too.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

EVENT: Halloween - evil oppas, unnis and mother-in-laws !

Join us for part 2 of our Halloween event! Let us know who you think are the most evil dudes out there.

Happy Halloween GIF

re: @Lmangla

PS. Many of Empress Ki's evil characters are featured in this event. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1