Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

@Aziraphale

LOL Who wouldn't be nervous? It's the demonic charm, ever so loving, Kim Jae Wook, we're talking about.

Come to think of it, Park Min Young is really strong, she doesn't need alchohol for all the lovey dovey scenes. But it's good to stay sober, to hmm, enjoy. LOL :wub:

• LOL 7

10 hours ago, fauna said:

Interview about the bed scene in “Another Way.” They are so funny!

KJW was mortified when the girl was telling the story...:joy: I am sure silently he wished the earth to open and swallowed him whole....:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hi Guys, I would like to ask, who's the leading lady you would like to be paired with our sexy KJW if ever, and what drama genre? (He's the lead of course!)

I would like to see him with Jung So Min and Suzy Bea. :) 

I wish he will have another kdrama , commercials, edorsements soon, ASAP. :)

Edited by Ma. Corazon Garcia
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Hi Guys, I would like to ask, who's the leading lady you would like to be paired with our sexy KJW if ever, and what drama genre? (He's the lead of course!)

I’d pick Han Hyo Joo. I kinda want to see him in an action/spy movie like Healer or City Hunter. But we know our genius can pull off any genre. I hope has tons of offers and choose a project soon as well!

670829-C9-90-E7-45-C2-90-B0-F87-BC5-F4-E

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

I would like him to be paired up with Son Yejin again. They were both in The Last Princess: Princess Deokhye but they didn't get a happy ending together. They would be a power couple in terms of looks and acting (although I ship Hyun Bin and Son Yejin and am totally looking forward to their new drama!).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

I would like to see him with Jung So Min and Suzy Bea

I would like to see him with Seo Ye Ji in a heist/action drama. I loved her in Lawless Lawyer  action filled drama as the butt kicking female lead and since they had starred in Another Way would like to see them paired together in a drama too. He did a bit of action as police officer in the first episode of Who Are You and he was good even if it was only in the first episode. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Bae Doona! I think her acting prowess can match his, and I like the sort of projects she chooses---it tends to be not the typical movie/drama fare, which I think KJW would appreciate.

Another vote for a reunion with Han Hyo Joo or Son Ye Jin---the visuals would be outstanding! Something that's not a straight-up rom com/drama or movie. I'm guessing KJW will be staying away from those for a while anyway. :)

On another note, KJW placed 3rd on a randomly-themed survey ""A star who can even succeed if he's transferred to a career in the drama". So does that mean people think he can hack being a genius artist/museum director? :lol:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I would like him to be paired up with Son Yejin again. They were both in The Last Princess: Princess Deokhye but they didn't get a happy ending together. They would be a power couple in terms of looks and acting (although I ship Hyun Bin and Son Yejin and am totally looking forward to their new drama!).

I agree I want to see him with Son Ye Jin. In the last princess even they only have 1 scene together but you can feel their chemistry. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I would like to see him with Seo Ye Ji in a heist/action drama. I loved her in Lawless Lawyer  action filled drama as the butt kicking female lead and since they had starred in Another Way would like to see them paired together in a drama too. He did a bit of action as police officer in the first episode of Who Are You and he was good even if it was only in the first episode. 

I agree with this pairing too. Love the photo of him and Seo Ye Ji. They looks comfortable as friends. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

He seems to enjoy food a lot in real life, so maybe a drama similar to “Let’s Eat,” with Park Shin Hye. They were very cute together in the “Temperature of Love” BTS, during her cameo.

In the action or historical genres, I would like to see him with Ha Ji Won. She does action and strong women characters very well.

If he does comedy again, being paired with Gong Hyo Jin or Jun Ji Hyun would be ideal. If not them, then maybe Shin Min Ah.

For a serious drama, maybe Lee Bo Young or Moon Chae Won.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually I like him with Seo Ye Ji....that husky voice of hers...paired with him.....just wow....

Or paired with my current fave second lead lady...Scarlett from www...double mtg in a comedy...

Omomo...if he partnered up with Lee Da Hee (Scarlett) the visual is sooo goood...

• Like 1