Quantcast
Jump to content
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@sillygal  saw in one of your post that you listen to KJW military radio DJ. Is there a link where i can listen to it?

 

I used to pass by the links but I couldn't find it anymore. If I do happen to find it, I will post up here. (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim Jae Wook’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Lee El For The Second Time

Kim Jae Wook’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Lee El For The Second Time

Jun 28, 2019
by J. Lim

 

Kim Jae Wook’s agency has denied that the actor is in a relationship with Lee El.

 

On June 27, rumors began circulating on online communities that Kim Jae Wook and Lee El were dating. Lee El had posted a photo of her wearing a ring on her personal Instagram account, and the company that sold her the ring tagged her in their own post and wrote, “She visited with one of our customers. She chose a product with small, cute details that fit her well. We heard that it was her birthday, so happy birthday.”

 

Along with the photo, they also posted another photo of a man’s hand with the caption, “Our returning customer chose a diamond ring. He always wears all of our items so well, so we know he’ll enjoy this one.” People began speculating that the hand belonged to Kim Jae Wook, claiming that the mole on the man’s pinky finger matched one they thought the actor had. With rumors beginning to spread, his agency stepped in.

 

On June 28, a source from Management SOOP responded to the dating rumors with the statement, “The hand in the photo that was posted recently is not Kim Jae Wook’s hand. He doesn’t have a mole on his finger. Kim Jae Wook was very taken aback when he heard of the rumors,” and “And of course, the rumor that he and Lee El are dating is not true.”

 

The company also took down the photos once they began gaining attention, and they explained, “This was not Kim Jae Wook. It was just one of our regular customers. We deleted the photos because we didn’t want to cause a misunderstanding, and we apologize to those who believed wrong information.”

 

This is the second time Kim Jae Wook and Lee El have had to deny dating rumors. In May 2018, Lee El posted a photo to her personal Instagram account that sparked rumors. Both of their agencies denied the rumors and said the pair was just close friends. Lee El also stated that she had deleted the photos in case they were to cause a misunderstanding. The two have become close friends since working on the play “Amadeus” together.

 

Source (1)

Top photo credits: Xportsnews.

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335110wpp/kim-jae-wooks-agency-denies-dating-rumors-with-lee-el-for-the-second-time

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one that start the rumor on Instagram is still there and keep tagging KJW's acc. It's got on my nerves. She is evening writing "Be a man . . . .Don't hurt the girl that love you"…… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

The one that start the rumor on Instagram is still there and keep tagging KJW's acc. It's got on my nerves. She is evening writing "Be a man . . . .Don't hurt the girl that love you"…… 

 

Let her sprouting more BS....Hopefully Soop Management will takes legal action against her.....<_< Many Korea agencies don't take those kind of slanders lying down anymore....

 

add.

Before The Official Denial from Soop, Chinese fans already got the evidence that it wasn’t KJW....Don’t underestimates the power of Chinese fans....They always got the news first before everyone else. They found out PMY was in Bali few days before the “official” news...They were the the first one reporting the troubles in SongSong Paradise too...

 

C3459348-67-AE-49-B4-82-AE-5876-AADAEDA2

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cenching said:

 

Let her sprouting more BS....Hopefully Soop Management will takes legal action against her.....<_< Many Korea agencies don't take those kind of slanders lying down anymore....

 

add.

Before The Official Denial from Soop, Chinese fans already got the evidence that it wasn’t KJW....Don’t underestimates the power of Chinese fans....They always got the news first before everyone else. They found out PMY was in Bali few days before the “official” news...They were the the first one reporting the troubles in SongSong Paradise too...

 

 

Yea... I also saw Chinese fans' post and got to sleep.

 

The one who started those news really try hard to find the mole on his finger. Those photos were there since morning. It took almost a whole day to find proper photo to write article... haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

Yea... I also saw Chinese fans' post and got to sleep.

 

The one who started those news really try hard to find the mole on his finger. Those photos were there since morning. It took almost a whole day to find proper photo to write article... haha

 

Why she has to got her knicker in a knot??? <_< Got nothing to do meh??? :lol: Let her goes blind digging for a picture of a mole on his finger...:lol: Reminded me of Ryan jumping on ShiAn looking for his mole...:lol:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

The one that start the rumor on Instagram is still there and keep tagging KJW's acc. It's got on my nerves. She is evening writing "Be a man . . . .Don't hurt the girl that love you"…… 


I reported her to Instagram. I'm sure others did too. Kim Jae-wook has done nothing to deserve this, some people are just so hateful.

 

Some old photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Gyuri at BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards 2015. They starred together in Two Rooms, Two Nights.

 

CQYkSMYUsAApFtA.jpg

 

CQYkUhdUYAE-4jc.jpg

 

CQYkUMaUcAAasFC.jpg

 

CQYkRdVVAAAbgxn.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s sad that LeeEl had to unfollow KJW because of those unfounded rumors. I am sure as a friend she really feels bad, who would have thought that buying and posting some new rings can cause such brouhaha....

 

I hope their friendship won’t be tainted because of those silly people...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cenching said:

It’s sad that LeeEl had to unfollow KJW because of those unfounded rumors. I am sure as a friend she really feels bad, who will think that buying and posting some new rings can cause such brouhaha....

 

I hope their friendship won’t be tainted because of those silly people...

me too.... I feel sad for her

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused:hope that’s not the case...

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love 'priinger's' recent instagram posts - I guess they are her reaction to the lastest 'Kim Jae Wook - Lee El' rumours.  Her posts always cheer me up :lol:  I love her sense of humour :P

 

 

....and....

 

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused:hope that’s not the case...

 

The best is not to expect too much, and then we can be pleasantly surprised if and when he updates. Kim Jae-wook owes us no obligation to update anything and he should not feel pressured to do so. We should just be glad he is sharing stuff with us at all and being nice to fans in general.

 

As for Lee El, it's sad that she feels she has to unfollow him on Instagram, but I think they'll be all right.

 

If we keep calm and just support him as respectfully as we can, everything will be okay.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gemini1990_stv said:

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused:hope that’s not the case...

I have the same concerns. I hope KJW won't be influenced by the rumor. 

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!! Does she do that on purpose???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Some old photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Gyuri at BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards 2015. They starred together in Two Rooms, Two Nights.

 

Noooo, that hair is nagl. :crazy:

 

44 minutes ago, sarafem said:

I have the same concerns. I hope KJW won't be influenced by the rumor. 

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!! Does she do that on purpose???

 

I tend to think it was more that the netizens who created and spread the rumor did it on purpose, rather than her. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sarafem said:

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!!

 

Third time.....:sweat_smile:

First, his sleeping picture

Second, her Braun music player

Third, her rings

 

But in fairness, second and third weren't her fault but more on over zealous/Sherlock wanna be netizens at work..... :no_mouth:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello everyone..

I've been following KJW since Temperature of love days (initially i saw him in Coffee prince) .. after that i watched who are you and then the guest. 

i always wondered why he is not getting lead role (later i heard he rejected some lead roles ) but finally i got to see him as ryan gold.. 

i'm really happy that he is getting all the attention he deserved as an actor..:heart:

wishing him the best for his future endeavors.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...