Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

5 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Some old photos of Kim Jae-wook and Park Gyuri at BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards 2015. They starred together in Two Rooms, Two Nights.

Noooo, that hair is nagl. :crazy:

44 minutes ago, sarafem said:

I have the same concerns. I hope KJW won't be influenced by the rumor. 

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!! Does she do that on purpose???

I tend to think it was more that the netizens who created and spread the rumor did it on purpose, rather than her. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sarafem said:

But the lady causes rumor on KJW for the second time!!!

Third time.....:sweat_smile:

First, his sleeping picture

Second, her Braun music player

Third, her rings

But in fairness, second and third weren't her fault but more on over zealous/Sherlock wanna be netizens at work..... :no_mouth:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone..

I've been following KJW since Temperature of love days (initially i saw him in Coffee prince) .. after that i watched who are you and then the guest. 

i always wondered why he is not getting lead role (later i heard he rejected some lead roles ) but finally i got to see him as ryan gold.. 

i'm really happy that he is getting all the attention he deserved as an actor..:heart:

wishing him the best for his future endeavors.   

• Like 3

vZypDA8.gif

Just wanna say nothing will bring Kim Jae Wook down with all these news circulating. People just wanna divert attention and taking the opportunity to pull him down when he's on the peak, people are just jealous of him. He deserves all the loves from all his fans and love ones who will stand by and keep supporting him whatever things come. 

Afterall, he's someone who keeps a low profile and professional at work and all the things he's doing in life. It's his life and nobody can interfere with his privacy. Nobody has the right and that's the basic courtesy to respect each other's privacy. Only he himself has the right and obligation in any making decisions. What we can do is to just look forward to his next project and get our heart excited and flutter again. 

All the more with all these challenges, I'm sure he's gonna take this like a pinch of salt, nothing will bring him down. Nothing. 

He will always be on the peak and turn even stronger in his career. The truth of him being one of the skilled actor with never-ending praises and compliments, this is what we always want to see and hear. 

He knows he's happy to be loved by us, and all of the people who loves him. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hi everyone. Found this on Twitter. Regards if rumors are true or not, as some fans have stated already, as long as KJW is happy. I’m happy. Fans should be supporting him, not giving him grief. 

Credit @scarletly_

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Thank you @JJChastity and @sillygal for the old posts and the abundance of info on KJW. I find it really refreshing the way you compliment him and are spreading his old videos and interviews to fans to let us (new fans like me) know more about him. There are some fans who don't like it when their actor gains too much popularity or become 'mainstream' because then they need to 'share' their Oppa with so many other people! (And they are like 'you're just a new fan - I've known him forever.')

But just like KJW, I can see his Fan Teams all seem to have a good head on their shoulders. He is so classy, and so his fans are classy and respectful too! I'm so happy about to be part of it. I hope one day your team gets to drink with KJW and have a toast for all your efforts. Thanks again!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, redcoral said:

Can someone please translate for us?

Thanks for sharing!

Wow he consume a lot of vitamins, happy to see him take a good care of himself despite his smoking habit (no judgement though)

His skin look freakin’ amazing in this video what a dazzling man!

21 hours ago, suzehanna said:

Thank you @JJChastity and @sillygal for the old posts and the abundance of info on KJW. I find it really refreshing the way you compliment him and are spreading his old videos and interviews to fans to let us (new fans like me) know more about him. There are some fans who don't like it when their actor gains too much popularity or become 'mainstream' because then they need to 'share' their Oppa with so many other people! (And they are like 'you're just a new fan - I've known him forever.')

But just like KJW, I can see his Fan Teams all seem to have a good head on their shoulders. He is so classy, and so his fans are classy and respectful too! I'm so happy about to be part of it. I hope one day your team gets to drink with KJW and have a toast for all your efforts. Thanks again!

Thank you. Did you visit my blog? Do you mean my blog or the posts that I made here?

Anyway, I'm glad if I could help you.

Sure it'd be nice to have a cup of coffee with him and chat. But I don't keep my hope high. I only wish to see Kim Jae Wook once.

I can't chase celebrities even if I find them at the airport or on the street (it happened to me before). I'm too shy. :blush:  So probably it's best to meet Kim Jae Wook in a fanmeeting..

As you say I don't feel entitled to him, like probably most of KJW's fans out there. I'm just an ordinary fan. I'm happy if more people love him.

Welcome to Kim Jae Wook's fangirling world. May you find enjoyment in this fangirling. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Happy weekend, everyone! Let's have a cute photo to cheer us up after all the earlier brouhaha.

Aww, how adorable is this friendship between Kim Dong-wook and Kim Jae-wook? I hope they get to work together on another project. Any news on The Guest film?

%ED%88%AC%EC%9A%B1_%EC%B5%9C%EC%A2%85.jp

• Like 7

15 hours ago, suzehanna said:

You're most welcome!! 

It's always nice to see old videos because that's how we will be able to know him more as a professional and person as Kim Jae Wook. 

He's popular in his own way, gaining his fans in his own way, the more we see him, the more easy-going we will tend to see him despite the first impression. 

If he's able to see in youtube, I am more than happy enough. 

Keep supporting Kim Jae Wook!! 

23 hours ago, redcoral said:

Can someone please translate for us?

Translations will be up once it's done for this videoclip. 

Thank you for posting up. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sillygal said:

Translations will be up once it's done for this videoclip. 

Thank you for posting up. :blush:

Thank you so much ... I had to share this priinger makes the best clips...

• Like 3

On 6/29/2019 at 12:11 AM, cenching said:

578-F5-D3-E-3-EE7-4250-8-FCD-A5-C1-FCEF1

Good night, Folks!! May MTG visits you in your dream and you decide whether it will be a sweet dream or nightmare....:kiss_wink:

I feel a heartwrenching pain everytime I see Mo Tae Gu. Can't you see his eyes. It's like his soul suffers and he kills to ease his suffering. What a twisted man.

I condemned his actions throughout the drama and never swooned over him even though he has the face and grace of Kim Jae Wook.

• Like 4

@JJChastity

MTG is a tormented soul....In the surface he got everything one can imagine but his mental sickness that worsened by witnessing his dad’s crime and the suicide of mom were tormenting him. Dad did nothing to helps, he just kept feeding his insanity out if guilt. His crime was a cry for help. He wanted his crimes to be discovered, he giggled happily like small kid when he saw Kang Centre’s collections of his crime evidences and instead of runaway, he bulldozing his way straight into her in last episode.

• Like 4

@cenching

Yes, I thought the same.

His father was the root cause of his evil. He feeds his insanity by showing him that he's above everyone else, killing someone in that dungeon and get away with it, witnessed by Mo Tae Gu. Then MTG proceed to think he's a God that could take anyone's life if they offend him even a little. His father just keep covering his crimes by assigning his right hand man. Kang Kwon Joo is the one who break it for him that he's just a pitiful child locked up in that hideous monster, made by his father. Although the ending is satisfactory to most people that he was killed in that mental hospital, but I really want to see the journey whether a psychopathic tendency could be cured. Well, maybe in other drama.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, fauna said:

Interview about the bed scene in “Another Way.” They are so funny!

Aww, they were so adorable! So both Park Gyuri and Seo Ye-ji had to drink some alcohol to feel more at ease during the bed scenes, lol. And Kim Jae-wook's expression was so cute, lol.

Here's are photos of them for Another Way:

C6IJmr3VMAA2sui.jpg

C4KMfk8UoAEruVy.jpg

C5rIqWjVUAE4w_P.jpg

C5rIrDXUwAQFQK8.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2