Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

So I’m just back reading and really no other win for The King? Really looked like they snubbed TKEM and but just couldn’t ignore LMH’s power and stature. I too hope LMH doesn’t take anymore SBS shows. 

and why wasn’t he nominated for the Daesang? What an ill treatment- LMH was Lee Gon - The King. I have watched a few seguks - but no actors have come even a bit closer to LMH in performance, visuals, tonality, swordsmanship, action scenes, horse riding or romance. He looked and performed majestically. That royal robe has never looked this good on any of the other king actors, seriously.

The protect the future queen scene itself should have won him the grand award. I’m so irritated - now I think LMH only went to the ceremony for his fans. So thank you LMH for that, but please do not even consider SBS in the future.

• Like 7
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

The protect the future queen scene itself should have won him the grand award. I’m so irritated - now I think LMH only went to the ceremony for his fans. So thank you LMH for that, but please do not even consider SBS in the future

Sorry for cut your post short, but I also think that maybe he only attended because of his fans. He is always so considerate with us all that it is a real possibility that he attended only to please us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Thanks everyone for all the updates :).

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

“ in 2021, I will tell you more good news, so don’t get sick” Lee Min Ho

Yay, more good news. Happy :)

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH won top excellent actor - miniseries (romance and fantasy) !!!

He said thanks to respectable Writer Kim. 

So sad about the him not getting best couple but yay Congratulations! LMH. He looked so handsome:wub:.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

The awards are over. Thank you @Nikaa94,@gtLmh0622, @leeminhosny, @syntyche, @SophieH, @scrawford, @lupeace, @1ouise, @Min2206, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for commenting the awards and share contents here. This experience was way better because of you! (I hope I am not missing anyone).

Yes, thank you, thank you so much!  I'm just curious. Did his co-stars win anything? And does anyone know who the other nominees in that category were, or did they only announce the winner?  

Wishing everyone on this thread a better new year!  I live in Mexico, so I'll also wish you, ¡Próspero Año Nuevo!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, msdot said:

Yes, thank you, thank you so much!  I'm just curious. Did his co-stars win anything? And does anyone know who the other nominees in that category were, or did they only announce the winner?  

Wishing everyone on this thread a better new year!  I live in Mexico, so I'll also wish you, ¡Próspero Año Nuevo!

None of his co star won. LMH is the only one who won from TKEM. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, msdot said:

Hi, happy new year!

Just dropping the list of other winners for you: https://www.soompi.com/article/1446321wpp/winners-of-2020-sbs-drama-awards 

The nominees were Ji Chang-Wook (Backstreet Rookie) and Joo Won (Alice). Congrats ~

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, msdot said:

@msdot, no, only LMH won from TKEM. Park Eun Bin (“Do You Like Brahms?”) is the other nominee in that category, too. SBS has so many great dramas this year so it's quite competitive. I'm happy that at least LMH won. Everyone deserves it! :blush:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1_jBdYSob0QFQdx0fC8wbjgA.jpeg

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

Hi, happy new year!

Just dropping the list of other winners for you: https://www.soompi.com/article/1446321wpp/winners-of-2020-sbs-drama-awards 

The nominees were Ji Chang-Wook (Backstreet Rookie) and Joo Won (Alice). Congrats ~

@agenth,

Spoiler

I'm happy that JCW was nominated but I hope he won, he deserves it! Well, Kim Yoo Jung (“Backstreet Rookie”) won & she co-hosted the event..... :grin:

• Like 5

I got some sleep lol

I’m back, I will do back reading 

I have so many feelings, don’t know which one to talk about...  

I’m so proud of LMH! His manner and speech are on a different level. I can’t emphasize enough how humble LMH is...:bawling:  Oppa!! What should I say now after that amazing speech you delivered? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I got some sleep lol

I’m so proud of LMH! His manner and speech are on a different level. I can’t emphasize enough how humble LMH is...:bawling:  Oppa!! What should I say now after that amazing speech you delivered? 

The most beautiful thing about Lee Min Ho's speech is that his words came from the very heart and depth of the soul! He's amazing and very empathetic!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

The most beautiful thing about Lee Min Ho's speech is that his words came from the very heart and depth of the soul! He's amazing and very empathetic!!!

Yes!! I’m amazed by how deep and meaningful his speech is, the more I watch the more I feel proud. 

========

I know we said this before, but please no more SBS drama. I wish Korean Minoz in DC petitioned and asked MYM to not accept any sbs drama. we know actors don’t choose broadcasting channels, I still want think there should be a way to seriously avoid that horrible channel. I’m so angry at sbs  and watching the ceremony live was a roller coaster. 

2021 has come to us, not where I live though :lol:, and we have a lot of good news to look forward to. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I got some sleep lol

respect to you nikaa and the other guys on this thread who sacrificed their sleep to support lmh and cheer for him

i wish that you will be rewarded by casting news from lmh soon

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho is so kind and warm to Kim Eun Sook!! Oppaaaaa :bawling:  what should I say? oh, God! You have created a man with the beauty both inside and outside. How kind and warm LMH’s heart is. I don’t know what to say, LMH you deserve the best of the best. 

6 minutes ago, lupeace said:

respect to you nikaa and the other guys on this thread who sacrificed their sleep to support lmh and cheer for him

i wish that you will be rewarded by casting news from lmh soon

aww thanks!! I will surely accept that awards, give it to me :glasses:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope Dispatch won't reveal LMH date news again this morning I should sleep, Let's forget Damn SBS and Damn Knetz . I hope 2021 will bring happiness and successful LMH .And Korea will shame. 

omg i hate dispatch as much as I hate sbs  :// 

yes, let’s forget SBS!! 
2021 will be a great year!! I can’t wait to see LMH update his first 2021 post on IG :heart3: 

Give me a new movielog pls 

• Like 5

In South Korea, all able-bodied men are required to serve in the mandatory military service for 18 months when they reach the age of 28. Before this, the law gave exemptions for top artists, athletes and musicians (such as those in classical music) but not K-pop stars. However the revised law allows exemptions for those who ‘excel in popular culture and art’. Jin turns 28 on Friday and had the bill not been passed, he would have to enlist by the end of the year.

The revision comes following the success of BTS’s single Dynamite which led the group to be the first South Korean pop act to debut at No.1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 as well as being nominated for a Grammy Award. Big Hit Entertainment, the group’s label had announced in the past that military service is a ‘duty’ that the group will fulfil.

I found this on one of the links posted by @willenette that  top artists, musicians, etc. are exempt from MS.  Isn't LMH a top artist too?  Why was he not exempted?  BTS is.

On 12/28/2020 at 2:59 PM, leeminhosny said:

PD said he got permission from LMH before he used his name, I didn't watch this PD's other movies, they aren't popular , I just watched Believer , cast is good too I liked it.

Where can I find a link to this movie?

Netflix did a documentary on a female Kpop group BlackPink. First time ever.  Why will Netflix not do a documentary of   King of Hallyu?  They should do one on Kdrama actor and should pick LMH who has been on top for many years. Retaining his popularity while others go up and go down.  Even on MS, he was still popular.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I found this on one of the links posted by @willenette that  top artists, musicians, etc. are exempt from MS.  Isn't LMH a top artist too?  Why was he not exempted?  BTS is.

That BTS law was passed only on 1 December 2020, so post-military enlistment. Plus I don't think it applies on actors as the recent law merely included KPop entertainters to the existing exceptions so far. You have to be granted the postponement, it's not an automatic one.

• Like 5