Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gpicris said:

@Nikaa94 How did I feel? Elated, inspired and too shy to get close. Luckily, he passed close by me, I was caught between the wall and his way :) 

@leeminhosny I did take a couple pics, but nothing good enough to share - they are not clear and only half face so... besides, I was too dazed to focus on taking pictures :(

@SophieH I still am over the moon... my experience? I don't know what to say, we were only 3 fans at the airport and I felt really ashamed about that, he passed close by us since we weren't so many, looking all handsome and happy probably now that he was done with the airport stuff, got in a big black car and off he went...

@syntyche How it was to see him in person? I still can't believe that my wish came true, cried all the way home. And I don't understand why I'm so happy because of it. But I feel like, now that the impossible happened and I saw him against all odds, I can move mountains :) 

Thank you all for your help!! :heart:

I am so happy for you! I can feel your excitement through your posts. Did you wave hi to him? Wow, only 3 of you there? So lucky! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, gpicris said:

He arrived in Canada safe and sound and I SAW HIM IN PERSON. I'm still crying (happy tears)...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's fantastic @gpicris!  How lucky are you?  I saw your post in IG too.  That's great that there were only 3 of you.  I'm sure if he came to LA again, there would be too many people to get a good look.

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@gpicris

so what was he wearing? :love: do u remember his outfit? Was accompanied by stylist or staff? Did he look at you guys? 

Did you call him “Oppa” 

For How many seconds did u see him? 

Any more questions @Nikaa94?  lol

• LOL 8

43 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

That's fantastic @gpicris!  How lucky are you?  I saw your post in IG too.  That's great that there were only 3 of you.  I'm sure if he came to LA again, there would be too many people to get a good look.

Any more questions @Nikaa94?  lol

According to a source, MH wearing a grey hoodie wth black sport pants, black LV trainer sneakers.

He looks tired maybe due to the long haul flight.

Happy for you @gpicris ...:partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, gpicris said:

@Nikaa94 How did I feel? Elated, inspired and too shy to get close. Luckily, he passed close by me, I was caught between the wall and his way :) 

@leeminhosny I did take a couple pics, but nothing good enough to share - they are not clear and only half face so... besides, I was too dazed to focus on taking pictures :(

@SophieH I still am over the moon... my experience? I don't know what to say, we were only 3 fans at the airport and I felt really ashamed about that, he passed close by us since we weren't so many, looking all handsome and happy probably now that he was done with the airport stuff, got in a big black car and off he went...

@syntyche How it was to see him in person? I still can't believe that my wish came true, cried all the way home. And I don't understand why I'm so happy because of it. But I feel like, now that the impossible happened and I saw him against all odds, I can move mountains :) 

So happy for you. :yay:
Yes, I also think it's a mission impossible to take good pictures when you're busy to look at him.  :P

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Min ho left for CN and I read on Twitter that he should have arrived 30-40 minutes ago 

hope he has safe filming in CN

Our Minho must be tired, such a long flight :bawling:

Yeah she didn’t take pics because lmh was going there private and even reporters weren’t there. So she should respect his privacy.

@Nikaa94, such a long flight indeed! The total flight duration from Seoul to Canada is almost 11 hours.  I very much agree with you about not taking pictures..... It's perfectly legal to take a photo of a celebrity from a public area, as long as that photo does not invade their privacy like when he's filming & during events - But, during private moments, it's a NO NO. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, gpicris said:

He arrived in Canada safe and sound and I SAW HIM IN PERSON. I'm still crying (happy tears)...

:heart: :heart: :heart:       

How did you find out when he was arriving in CN?  Nika was guessing one of these days so how did you confirm it was this flight and you manage to apply for vacation at the last minute?

What were your impressions of him?  More handsome in person?

His face was really small in person and to me he looked so different that I could not recognize him at first as he walked out towards the airport lobby and he looked like a kid in CH outfit and cap but that was after he completed Faith several years ago.

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, gpicris said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:fullofhearts::elated::issohappy::gangnamstyle:

hello @gpicris

I am also here in Vancouver, would love to see Lee Min Ho in person

Pls kindly help me and my aunt see Lee Min Ho in person 

Pls 

Thank you

Regarding the tunnel, someone online pointed out that it looks like a recycled image from last year (IG 2/15/2020). He was wearing the same Canada Goose jacket and Fear of God hoodie. Some say the Canada Goose jacket was code that he was on his way to Vancouver...Just a theory! I'm just so excited that he's in my time zone!!! 

Insta post from Feb 2020

• Like 8

So many questions... I'll try... but please don't share on other social media, it's really not worth it

@CallieP twitter plus somebody tipped me off. And there is only one direct flight from Seoul. And some faith :)I'm not so busy at work nowadays and WFH, plus a cool manager, so I could just take a few vacation hours and I was back in the afternoon. Impression? He looks 20 at most, haha, thin and tall, handsome but he did wear a mask so can't really tell, and to me he didn't look overly tired, just content, but I guess people see different things according to their experience: I was always happy and content when getting out of that door and feeling at home

@CarolynH I didn't post anything on IG or anywhere... just here :) but I see my comments went the round so now they are everywhere :(. At least if HE would read them... but I'm lucky enough as is. 

Jeez, @Nikaa94 so curious :)Outfit: light grey hoodie and white mask, I don't remember the rest; Accompanied: yes, but I don't know by who; Looked at us: yes, otherwise he would have almost tripped on us :) plus there weren't many other people to look at; Called him "oppa": no, because I feel it would have been disrespectful, I don't know him personally; Seconds to see him: 5 to 10 minutes. There was nobody else to look at :). Felt like a nanosecond; Pictures taken: yes, but I'm not sharing because they are not good and I don't think he would like that. Whew! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 7

15 minutes ago, gpicris said:

So many questions... I'll try... but please don't share on other social media, it's really not worth it

@CallieP twitter plus somebody tipped me off. And there is only one direct flight from Seoul. And some faith :)I'm not so busy at work nowadays and WFH, plus a cool manager, so I could just take a few vacation hours and I was back in the afternoon. Impression? He looks 20 at most, haha, thin and tall, handsome but he did wear a mask so can't really tell, and to me he didn't look overly tired, just content, but I guess people see different things according to their experience: I was always happy and content when getting out of that door and feeling at home

@CarolynH I didn't post anything on IG or anywhere... just here :) but I see my comments went the round so now they are everywhere :(. At least if HE would read them... but I'm lucky enough as is. 

Jeez, @Nikaa94 so curious :)Outfit: light grey hoodie and white mask, I don't remember the rest; Accompanied: yes, but I don't know by who; Looked at us: yes, otherwise he would have almost tripped on us :) plus there weren't many other people to look at; Called him "oppa": no, because I feel it would have been disrespectful, I don't know him personally; Seconds to see him: 5 to 10 minutes. There was nobody else to look at :). Felt like a nanosecond; Pictures taken: yes, but I'm not sharing because they are not good and I don't think he would like that. Whew! 

Saw your reply message to @Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH and @syntyche posted out at IG

by some Minoz.

:blush:

• Like 6

@gpicris, Thank you very much for sharing the great news and for your detailed story about Lee Min Ho's arrival in Canada !!! It doesn't matter that only three people met your favorite actor at the airport, the main thing is that you were among them. We are glad for you with all our heart - such amazing events and unforgettable emotions will remain in our memory for a lifetime! And let the photo on your phone warm your soul. We wish Lee Min Ho a safe 17 days of quarantine and a good rest from the road

• Like 1
  • Love 4

New teaser video! :fullofhearts:

I would, but I don't know when he will leave Vancouver :( my best bet was his arrival.

Yep, my thoughts, too. I hope you get tipped off again and get some info on his flight back. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gpicris said:

Congratulations @gpicris!! I am so glad for you! You could achieve your goal and see him on person, and even better, there were not a lot of people in the airport and you could take a good look at him! I am so so happy for you! It's also my dream to live the same experience if he comes to Madrid in the future. Enjoy the photos you took and the memory! 

Did you hear him talk? I would die if I hear his deep masculine voice in person! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3