[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Nah we should get ep 26 on 29th Nov. It is indicated in the title of ep 26's preview on Youtube.

Monday's was already 28th, BR won the competition and TP hugged her in full view of SD. Am I reading it wrong?

edit: oops wrong show ......

4 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

The 26th is on Saturday. Are they going to air all episodes on Saturday?

You too. :blush:
26 th episode is on a Tuesday, 29th Nov.

3 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Did I miss something? Is YK not the stepdaughter of Chairwoman Ma? And IH is Chairwoman Ma's grandson? So if SY is adopted and YK's daughter is, of course, SY... how are IH and SY engaged? Is that not incest? I'm only on episode 3. So confused right now.

We don't know exactly what the relationship is. 
So far it seems Ma supported YK through university.

• Like 3

On 11/21/2022 at 12:33 AM, Thong Thin said:

As mentioned by @maribella  HS has feelings of gratitute towards YK &  thought of repaying back YK     If HS does not donate her kidney, she might feel bad for all those kindness YK has showered to her  when she was at the orphanage, on the other hand if she gives, she is betraying herself when YK took HB away from her. 

YK already turn herself from monster to demon  when she took HB away from HS. 

I just caught the end of Ep 25 i have never been more  disgusted by MA JH IH YK and YK husband they were just sitting around table  like shooting the breeze of how and what legal way to get HS kidney these people got no conscious, is like she just a spare part organ to use or a piece of meat, the writer must hate HS character to write her like an idiot to do this to this character  like how much more  the writer can torture her it really turn my stomach i know it just a fictional character but there no one to like at all... i will just read the forum to see how is going.Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chairman ma calling seyoung evil and cunning was hilarious -- does chairman ma think of herself as some saint? :lol:

I find inconsistencies in the characters distracting to say the least. Ma is described to be so powerful that per summary

She has the strength and wealth to drop birds even with each step.

Yet there she was all flustered by SY. Maybe it was a new experience for her to be caught but it just did not jive. She would have an inkling that Ko has been playing both ways, Ma and YK sides. After all for someone that powerful, she would have many people around her to do her bidding. SY may end up the same way as YK's husband.  

HS was a mixed of  an unbounded optimism , a strong protective streak and was also almost ditzy, almost juvenile. When SY grabbed her by the front of her shirt and shook her, she was like a rag doll? Hit her for goodness' sakes. I hope to see a look of disgust on her face when SY begged her to be adopted.

JH as a supposedly conflicted character, not at all. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I'm on episode 9 right now, and so far, I like it. It's quite thrilling and dark. Vengeance of the Bride is better, but the love triangle/square weighs it down for me. My favorite character is YK, I love a morally grey character. To me, she's the real FL. I like SY far more than HS, who I actually cannot stand. I skip all her scenes. IH is okay, JH is a scoundrel. Ma is fine as a villain. but she doesn't come off as threatening enough for me. I'm rooting for YK. I can see her ambition and drive for revenge... I love that.

But the budget for this daily is crazy. Clearly a little high budgeted with all the sets I've been seeing. Especially that hotel room IH was in- sheesh! 

Looking forward to watching more episodes! I lost my original recap/thoughts on this daily so this is a general summary of what I've thought so far. The relations are still confusing for me unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

isn’t enough she take her life and useless man , know  she want her organ for free :mrgreen:

she like : how dare you have demands lol 

Which is why it's difficult to be on HS team, she is lame. I can buy being sweet and brought up by a meek father as in Gold mask. FL was a victim for many annoying episodes. But HS  is all bubbly to the point of being insensitive. After being kicked in the teeth in many ways, she has not started slapping fake SY. :smirk:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she like : how dare you have demands lol 

this is what happens when you are a total doormat and be too cheery like it doesn't hurt. people then think they can walk all over you and get upset when you rock the boat by saying "no!". they feel affronted that you have demands because before that, you always put up with their stupidity. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is what happens when you are a total doormat and be too cheery like it doesn't hurt. people then think they can walk all over you and get upset when you rock the boat by saying "no!". they feel affronted that you have demands because before that, you always put up with theirstupidity. 

she most thought fake begging will do trick , I think she never heard beggars can't be choosers:sweat_smile: 

419258-C8-44-DC-4-F02-9-D41-0-AC6-CF4-EC

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she most thought fake begging will do trick , I think she never heard beggars can't be choosers

beggars can be choosers if they are begging in front of an idiot like hyesoo. look at that girl's expression, obviously she is going to say yes to whatever seyoung asks because she can't believe that seyoung is actually kneeling. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• LOL 2

If HS is a doormat all the time, it is easy to write her off for many more episodes but she goes on that she's a mother, just like YK. A mother can do anything. Oh yeah? One time, she told off JH, then it was a poor JH look.....

Oh puhlease.

Maybe if the little girl died, HS would not only refuse to give YK her kidney, she could also stab YK, Ma, fake SY ...... :) 

The writer had pegged HS as ' she just cannot hate anyone'; YK about HS after stealing her daughter and HS offered to test her compatibility.

So I think we need to get used to it. :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1