[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Cheonha Chairman Ma is purely evil. Someone will have to be evil to take her down

thats why it was rather fun to see seyoung blackmail chairman ma. that lady had committed a few murders through her henchmen but this was the first where she got her hands dirty. so to see her rattled was rather entertaining. am hoping to see more of seyoung act up and really shake up chairman ma. 

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yes he is and I agree they are :).

But she's still an idiot. He's turning up all the time and she's giving the all-at-sea look? 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

thats why it was rather fun to see seyoung blackmail chairman ma. that lady had committed a few murders through her henchmen but this was the first where she got her hands dirty. so to see her rattled was rather entertaining. am hoping to see more of seyoung act up and really shake up chairman ma. 

I don't like SY getting away with everything. She's too lucky.  Now she has killed a harmless poor woman.

I hope SY gets caught and they will be pointing a gun at each other's head.

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

YK used to be good until someone told her her daughter is alive. She didn’t turn evil until that latter came to her.

She has a choice to not hurt innocent people, HS losing HB. She wants JH to be a Yoo so her daughter could marry a rich heir regardless of the hurt she inflicts on another mother. She also bribed a weak woman, JH's mother to be involved with her scam. She has choices and she picks the bad ones.

YK is quite smart, she noticed Ma's fury with SY and looked puzzled.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Too soon to for fake Se Young identity revealed. She will manipulate the medical records for sure.

you're right, too soon. She has the woman secretary reporting to her also.

• Like 1

So there I was in a half-cringe as In Ha was falling over himself to go out with HS, I was thinking he was going to show her the drawing and confirm it was her but no, instead he floors it and voila! they're dating :lol:

Welldone GIFs | Tenor

Speaking of YK ...

If YK needs a kidney to live, and it eventually comes from HS, they can fake all the results they want, at the end of the day its HS going under the knife, and she knows she's doing it to save YK ... If their DNA is 99.99% match, thats just not a fortunate find, thats clearly a relative so it'll be interesting to see how they try to hide it. (which they can't)

That said, I'm all for heaping the guilt onto YK's shoulders after what she did. Not only did you take your grand-daughter away from your real daughter, after all you've done, she's still gonna step up and save your life.

No 3 x Omma's for YK :rolleyes:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Exactly @Lmangla YK is the one to do it but in every Raw Revenge Drama the person out for revenge must pay the consequences for her/him actions to their view of Justice. 
I enjoyed watching her be blackmailed. 

• Like 2

Caught a bit of tonight's episode. The writer is not focused. Ma is omniscient so far.  yet after the initial shock of seeing the Aunt unconscious, she was still flustered by  SY who was very cool and in control. She has a lot to lose too, she will be kicked out of the house by Prosecutor Joo.

I'd think Ma has other workers at her beck and call. The autopsy on the aunt should show some discrepancies between a car accident and a head knock. She behaves like a forgetful oldie. Nothing like the loan shark grandma in Red shoes which she should be. She had YK's husband killed, why not fake SY?

The writer had done it with HS too, a flip flopping character. Fiesty in one episode and SY was shaking her by her collar in the next. Focus writer. When she was abused by SY as a lowly nobody,  she should have just called 

SY Kung Ju to remind her who she was.:unamused:

HS could just go and work at other companies instead of cracking her head for the faker to plagiarised.
Then we won't get a story?

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

daughter away from your real daughter, after all you've done, she's still gonna step up and save your life.

If she can do this, she will definitely say 'omma, omma, omma'

• Like 2

Soompi_X_4.jpg?width=457&height=457

cr. gm4queen

Have you donned the glitter dress and high heels to party off at some christmas jingles this year yet? How was your Christmas party? 

What is your favourite Christmas song? Sharing is caring, so let us know in the thread! Here are some Korean artists singing about Christmas: 

EVENT: K-drama Couples You Would Like to See Reunited On-Screen Again

kdrama-romantic-couples.jpg

Come vote for the couples you are hoping to see together on-screen again.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

I think we should have a quick poll. When do you think HS and Fake SY's identities are cleared up? I think between episodes 40-50.  But Ma's involvement and SY/KJ's conniving won't come out till ep 60s.  They will blame it on some stooge for mixing up the DNA. Who would squeal on the two evil vixens? Ko or JH's mum overhead them, or SY/KJ's birth mum decided to make some money.

IH and HS would start dating at around eps 40.  

Where is IH's mum? I want to see she and YK pulling each other's hair. 

@Thong Thin, @UnniSarah do you see goody, goody HS giving her kidney despite refusing to be adopted? Adopted at 30 plus??? :surprisedwut:

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 25! :).

Rather low right? I think the unlikeable FL and ML has to do with it.

So if HS was willing to give up a kidney to save YK, why jeopardize that by refusing to be adopted? :blink:

I really hope they didn't whack SY's orphanage buddy/motorcycle rider :unsure:

Did you guys catch that line by Secretary Ko ? 

" ... do you have feelings for her? ... hide your expressions ... like me ..." 

I told you that boy's in love ... B)

• LOL 5

12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So if HS was willing to give up a kidney to save YK, why jeopardize that by refusing to be adopted? :blink:

I really hope they didn't whack SY's orphanage buddy/motorcycle rider :unsure:

Did you guys catch that line by Secretary Ko ? 

" ... do you have feelings for her? ... hide your expressions ... like me ..." 

I told you that boy's in love ... B)

honestly speaking, Sec Ko is two headed snake working for Ma & SYG.

I really don't know which sides he's in & now he even let go of the motorcycle rider.   Besides "do you have feelings for her?... " i think he is also having feelings for him :lol:

Off all tricks, Se Young take the guts to have herself injured just because of

a test. How long will she be able to keep her secret from SYG and

JH was speechless when he found out the motorcycle accident was pre-arranged by none other that his love, Se Young.

19 hours ago, maribella said:

I think we should have a quick poll. When do you think HS and Fake SY's identities are cleared up? I think between episodes 40-50.  But Ma's involvement and SY/KJ's conniving won't come out till ep 60s.  They will blame it on some stooge for mixing up the DNA. Who would squeal on the two evil vixens? Ko or JH's mum overhead them, or SY/KJ's birth mum decided to make some money.

IH and HS would start dating at around eps 40.  

Where is IH's mum? I want to see she and YK pulling each other's hair. 

@Thong Thin, @UnniSarah do you see goody, goody HS giving her kidney despite refusing to be adopted? Adopted at 30 plus??? 

IS about time In Ha & Hye Soo dates and I see some jealousy from JH.

I really hope no adoption & no giving of kidney, then we get to see more of Hye Soo how she's 

going to fight back.

In fact, she can use HB as a bargaining tool to claim her back.. " I will donate my kidney if you

give me back my precious daughter HB"

Previews shows she refused to give her kidney,right ?

• Like 4

HS has every reason to say no to being adopted. YG betrayed her in the worst way. No way would any sane person want to be adopted by the woman that helped steal their daughter. I don't think she will say no to being a donor, she just wants nothing to do with YG and her messed up family. Good for her.

I half expected that "juk" that InHa made to taste bad. I almost felt bad for doubting him :joy:

InHa in love with HS, and InHa liking her as a person aren't all that different and I love that. When she was his friend's "wife" he treated her with a lot of respect, and I think that really carries over into him realizing he likes her as a romantic partner. He might even have felt something for her before without knowing what it was. The pace of the drama makes it seem sudden, but hints have definitely been there. 

SY making a plan to get out of the test AND getting caught happened so fast. She's terrible at being sneaky. It really shows how much better at the game everyone else is. Her having even a little control over Ma just doesn't work for me. Ma will definitely bring back SY's real mother later - just to keep the emotional wrecking ball in check.

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Previews shows she refused to give her kidney,right

No, she just refused to be adopted. No mention of being a donor. That piece of rubbish fake SY begged her to accept the adoption. First I don't understand their 'adoption' of a 30 + single mother and secondly, why stick around fake SY and YK who stabbed her in the back?  I can understand her feelings of gratitude towards YK, but hanging around such a self centred family?  She would be very stupid not just overly cheerful and optimistic. Stay away from them HS.

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

He is chief secretary who is playing a few sides. I think he has crush on YK, it could not be Ma. :Megalol:
It could not be love when he deprived her of her own child for whom  she was desparately searching. 

The female secretary is also playing both ways. Where did they find the secretaries?

On 11/19/2022 at 7:02 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

really hope they didn't whack SY's orphanage buddy/motorcycle rider :unsure:

Why not? What a disloyal creep. He knew JH was seeing SY but kept it from HS. Ok he is in love with noona, but why hang out with HS as if he is a good friend. Choose your sides and stay away. 

• Like 2

I notice in this   show there is no one to root for everyone is just evil even IH is a snob even all the secretaries is bad  betraying their master or playing both side and the way they writing HS how can anyone root for her she is just pathetic she lost her daughter to MA and , her Aunt was murder  now she might give her kidney for free what if her daughter need a kidney in the futures  u have only one  this female do not think at all  giving all her money to support JH who end up dumping her yeah you are a great guy having an orphan support you and her Bio Mom is evil here she trying to get revenge on MA  what revenge MA won the game she just sit back and watch SYG chasing her own tail so it come down to who do you root for at least other Drama you have one FL  to root for there is just to many evil people on this show even otoki girl is smarter then HS on this show, it  would be more fun if they just get rid of HS and let these evil people take each each other  down i will just read the forum to see what up cause after i watch this show i go Stright to  Vengeance of the bride it make me feel a lot better about Ba Ram you know who to root for and there not a lot of evil people on that show at least BR  do have a kid to be use as a plot device  at least she did something with life and she is smart.Hip Hop Singing GIF by Karma's World

what can these people do more  to her even her Bio Mom is evil trying to get revenge when MA already win what revenge

14 hours ago, maribella said:

It could not be love when he deprived her of her own child for whom  she was desparately searching. 

Agree. This is why I think Ko’s loyalty to YK is all pretense to maintain trust. He’s Ma spy and Ma knows that JH a fake. That’s why Ma demanded bringing in HB. She needs a hostage to leverage against JH. Another strong possibility is he’s playing both sides against each other. 

14 hours ago, maribella said:
On 11/19/2022 at 5:02 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

really hope they didn't whack SY's orphanage buddy/motorcycle rider :unsure:

Why not? What a disloyal creep. He knew JH was seeing SY but kept it from HS. Ok he is in love with noona, but why hang out with HS as if he is a good friend. Choose your sides and stay away. 

He is definitely a disloyal creep. Whacked or jail is his future. Premeditated hit and run is just one of the few crimes he’ll be committing for SY. He’s like that snake guy from Second Husband. Too bad IH treats him like a friend. Better IH catches on early that Secretary Lee is another two faced JH. They’re both SY puppets. 

Watched enough K drama dailies to know description such as positive energy and cheerfulness spells doom for the FL ability to make wise decisions. Some are written like HS where they devalue their own life. This is why without being asked she purposely goes and get tested as a match for kidney donation. HS will offer to donate her kidney but if YK has an ounce of humanity left in her she should refuse and wait on the list like everyone else.  If YK accepts HS kidney then she’s a monster. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

I notice in this   show there is no one to root for everyone is just evil even IH is a snob even all the secretaries is bad  betraying their master or playing both side

Honestly, I love dramas with a morally grey cast. It makes it a lot more interesting to watch. I'm just catching on this daily. So thanks for letting me know to skip all of HS's scenes.

1 hour ago, vintage said:

YK has an ounce of humanity left in her she should refuse and wait on the list like everyone else.  If YK accepts HS kidney then she’s a monster. 

Why is this bad?

• Like 2

On 11/19/2022 at 3:14 PM, Thong Thin said:

I really don't know which sides he's in & now he even let go of the motorcycle rider. 

15 hours ago, maribella said:

He is chief secretary who is playing a few sides. I think he has crush on YK, it could not be Ma. 

40 minutes ago, vintage said:

Agree. This is why I think Ko’s loyalty to YK is all pretense to maintain trust. He’s Ma spy and Ma knows that JH a fake.

Secretary Ko is Ko Sung Jae, the SON of Chairman Ma's episode 1 secretary.  She clearly threatened to kill Ko Sung Jae, when his father (her secretary at the time) questioned killing YK's child in a fire.

Yes, he works for both Ma & YK, but this far, everything points to his loyalty to YK.  I suspect the picture, and note claiming Mi So was still alive was sent by Ko's father who helped her escape the fire. 

15 hours ago, maribella said:

t could not be love when he deprived her of her own child for whom  she was desparately searching. 

Again, Ko didn't have a choice in test results swap as Chairman Ma threatened to kill his father in the nursing home, further, it was coincidence that led Ma to discover YK was pursuing her lost daughter 8 years later, Ko Sung Jae didn't tell her, the orphanage director tipped her off.

Chairman Ma has threatened the lives of both father & son of the Ko family, and I'm sure that the son at the very least knows that ... Sorry, I say his loyalty still lies with YK.

1 hour ago, vintage said:

He is definitely a disloyal creep. Whacked or jail is his future. Premeditated hit and run is just one of the few crimes he’ll be committing for SY.

Premeditated? :blink: It was SY's idea, and he was clearly against it! 

The guy may have made some unenviable decisions but he clearly values the friendships of both SY & HS, just because he decided not to butt into a couples personal relationship does not necessarily make him a bad person.  Nor is it his fault they broke up. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, vintage said:

This is why without being asked she purposely goes and get tested as a match for kidney donation. HS will offer to donate her kidney but if YK has an ounce of humanity left in her she should refuse and wait on the list like everyone else.  If YK accepts HS kidney then she’s a monster. 

As mentioned by @maribella  HS has feelings of gratitute towards YK &  thought of repaying back YK     If HS does not donate her kidney, she might feel bad for all those kindness YK has showered to her  when she was at the orphanage, on the other hand if she gives, she is betraying herself when YK took HB away from her. 

YK already turn herself from monster to demon  when she took HB away from HS. 

• Like 4