[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chairman Ma has threatened the lives of both father & son of the Ko family, and I'm sure that the son at the very least knows that ... Sorry, I say his loyalty still lies with YK.

I agree he is loyal to her (YK) and I believe he is in love with her.  Just like the HS’s  idiot male friend from the orphanage is madly in love with fake Mi So. 

I just wished Secretary Ko told YK about the DNA switch. Unless he doesn’t know who the real Mi So is. He clearly revealed being in love with someone ( & NOT TO SHOW IT LIKE HE DOES) it to HS’s idiot friend. 

HS picked the wrong type of people to trust. Her male idiot friend isn’t trustworthy. I don’t know how for long he will betray HS and his boss In-Ha for Se Young. 

4 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Why is this bad?

@chococarmela   I too don’t think it is bad for her to turn evil. It takes a monster to beat a monster. She said in an episode last week. She is doing this for the list of her family. She is also willing to pay the price for what she is doing. She knows what she is doing evil but to destroy Ma she is willing to go to hell. 

HS started styling In Ha but I don’t know why she ( SY) thought HS was styling Kang Ji Ho.  
Clearly the suit for Yoo In-Ha. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Premeditated? :blink: It was SY's idea, and he was clearly against it! 

The guy may have made some unenviable decisions but he clearly values the friendships of both SY & HS, just because he decided not to butt into a couples personal

a couple? Like some people he met on a bus. They grew up together. The fact that he had chosen to keep quiet says that he had chosen fake SY's side. He should have the decency to stay away from HS. 

It's a staged accident, and but he did it. How could he not be as guilty as SY? 

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chairman Ma has threatened the lives of both father & son of the Ko family, and I'm sure that the son at the very least knows that ... Sorry, I say his loyalty still lies with YK

It's been 20 years. He sees YK everyday.  Doesn't he have any conscience? He could have told her any time in those years. He does not want to give up the cushy job of chief secretary.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

It's a staged accident, and but he did it. How could he not be as guilty as SY? 

And what is he guilty of, being a goof? He didn't out-of-the-blue decide to hit her with the motorcycle, SHE ASKED HIM TO.  Just because we know what she's doing and why, it doesn't mean he does.  And again sorry, it wasn't "Premeditated"

1 hour ago, maribella said:

It's been 20 years. He sees YK everyday.  Doesn't he have any conscience? He could have told her any time in those years. He does not want to give up the cushy job of chief secretary.

Yeah, he should've just offered up his father to Chairman Ma - Does YK tell him everything? No, and you can already see he knows that.  Sorry, having to sacrifice the life of a family member to prove loyalty doesn't quite work in this case.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Premeditated? :blink: It was SY's idea, and he was clearly against it! 

The guy may have made some unenviable decisions but he clearly values the friendships of both SY & HS, just because he decided not to butt into a couples personal relationship does not necessarily make him a bad person.  

Premeditated is define as done deliberately; planned in advance. Flashback showed SY purposely standing in a spot when the motorcycle rode up. Ko’s investigation found the location of the accident happened where traffic cameras were broken. He then added “it’s as if the motorcycle rider knew about it” while showing Lee the jacket they found and a picture of the rider from the 100 working traffic cameras. Location and time must have been discussed. That’s advance planning. It was SY idea and Lee was against it but still executed it even though he was worried SY could be killed from the accident. This was a deliberate planned set up for SY to be a victim and Lee the culprit in the hit and run. 

Lee is IH secretary and knew SY was his fiancée. The engagement was mostly arranged for business purposes.  It’s disloyal not tell his boss since JH/SY relationship can have an adverse effect on the Cheonha Group since JH’s a prosecutor in the special task force to investigate the group. I agree, Lee’s not obligated to tell HS. It just shows his loyalty to SY overrides his friendship with HS. His decision to not divulge any of YS secrets is a moral dilemma he’ll have to deal with. He’s a lovestruck person making bad choices. I fear his unrequited love for SY is going to be used by her to do more bad deeds and he’ll comply. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, vintage said:

Premeditated is define as done deliberately; planned in advance.

Yes, planned by SY - he didn't plan it she did, he was worried he might kill her

Conspiracy - yes, Premeditated - no

52 minutes ago, vintage said:

He’s a lovestruck person making bad choices.

And there it is - as a lovestruck person, if his bad choices lead to jail time, fair enough.  Thats still along way from advocating his demise. The man's a fool, that doesn't necessarily make him evil.

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I too don’t think it is bad for her to turn evil. It takes a monster to beat a monster. She said in an episode last week. She is doing this for the list of her family. She is also willing to pay the price for what she is doing. She knows what she is doing evil but to destroy Ma she is willing to go to hell. 

I love characters like this- they're complex. But you also understand why they're doing what they're doing. Whether they're evil or not is up to you. I personally like YK... and I'm only on episode 2.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

As mentioned by @maribella  HS has feelings of gratitute towards YK &  thought of repaying back YK     If HS does not donate her kidney, she might feel bad for all those kindness YK has showered to her  when she was at the orphanage, on the other hand if she gives, she is betraying herself when YK took HB away from her. 

The problem is HS is the type to easily give without thought of her own well being. She will want to donate that’s why she tested but is this a smart decision when she is literally the only caring parent HB has? JH can’t be considered as loving or caring after the blood transfusion blackmail scheme he pulled to take HB. If it’s gratitude then what is considered a fair repayment for YK kindness she showered HS with at the orphanage? Will a kidney be sufficient or an additional organ when needed? Right now the only person she owes is HB. She hasn’t grasp that her life should be valued for herself and HB sake. HS is an abandoned orphan who doesn’t even know if her parents passed on to her a hereditary kidney disease. Wouldn’t  it be wiser to keep both kidneys in case one fails? 

9 hours ago, maribella said:

It's been 20 years. He sees YK everyday.  Doesn't he have any conscience? He could have told her any time in those years

Agree, if he can’t do it in person then there’s e-mail,snail mail, express mail, text message, voice mail, social media, a billboard…

The important thing is letting YK know SY is not MS and that HS is her real daughter. Ko doesn’t even have to tell her he was involved. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes, planned by SY - he didn't plan it she did, he was worried he might kill her

Conspiracy - yes, Premeditated - no

And there it is - as a lovestruck person, if his bad choices lead to jail time, fair enough.  Thats still along way from advocating his demise. The man's a fool, that doesn't necessarily make him evil

It’s premeditated. He got the motorcycle, clothing he wore, and decided at what speed he’s going to hit her at. He planned and arranged it all before the accident since he’s the rider. The intent is to avoid a fatal accident and that takes planning on his part. It’s her idea for sure and both of them planned the hit and run together. Right now Lee is criminally stupid not evil. As to being whacked in the future, its a possibility since the show killed two people already in 25 episodes and he’s a minor character. We don’t know about IH mom or Ko’s dad so death count might be up to 4. If you throw in HS father its another death to be added. What I’m curious about is why Ko covered up Lee’s involvement. It would have been better to send him to jail and reflect that crime doesn’t pay. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah, he should've just offered up his father to Chairman Ma - Does YK tell him everything? No, and you can already see he knows that.  Sorry, having to sacrifice the life of a family member to prove loyalty doesn't quite work in this case.

He does not want to give up his cushy job.

He is Ma's minion. Surely, he knows how evil she is and he trusts her not to hurt his father. He would have much dirt on her as a personal assistant and should be able to protect his father.

SY with less contact with Ma is smart enough to use each opportunity.  Ko will pay for it. Ma will use him as a pawn.

4 hours ago, vintage said:

It’s premeditated. He got the motorcycle, clothing he wore, and decided at what speed he’s going to hit her at. He planned and arranged it all before the accident since he’s the rider.

Of course it is premeditated. He did not come up with the idea but he prepared the execution of the deed, therefore, it's premeditated. Now if she died, then he can claim he did not mean to kill her. But the motorcycle crash is not an accident.

I just realised we now have to deal with the motorcycle-of-doom too.

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And there it is - as a lovestruck person, if his bad choices lead to jail time, fair enough.  Thats still along way from advocating his demise. The m

He'll die when SY or Ma needs an excuse or it's his time. I think the writer has made him willing to do anything for SY, he will die saving her suicide attempt. This time her measuring tape is out of whack and splat, if not for Lee.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vintage said:

It’s premeditated. He got the motorcycle, clothing he wore, and decided at what speed he’s going to hit her at. He planned and arranged it all before the accident since he’s the rider. The intent is to avoid a fatal accident and that takes planning on his part.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Of course it is premeditated. He did not come up with the idea but he prepared the execution of the deed, therefore, it's premeditated.

( if there was an emoji for an exasperated sigh, it would be inserted -HERE- ):rolleyes:

Both of you should go a re-watch the episode.

All that you attributed to Lee above, is nothing more than your own assumptions - none of it is ever shown.

His scene starts with him questioning the staging of an accident at which point SY simply gets up and starts to leave as she says ...

... Kyung-Won ... just do as you're told ...

Clearly SY told him what to do ... HER PLAN ... HER "Premeditation" not his, nothing else in the episode shows anything to the contrary

- You assume he planned it - Nope, she told him what to do

- You assume he broke the CCTV camera's

- You assume he got the motorcycle & clothing

Who is the rich one here? Lee certainly didn't finance this endeavor, Motorcycles and riding gear cost $$, or are you asserting he used his own clothing & vehicle in a criminal act?  Good luck with that. 

• Like 2

that you attributed to Lee above, is nothing more than your own assumptions - none of it is ever shown.

Even if he has nothing to do with the detailed planning, by getting on the bike and timing it so that it will just graze her or side swipe or whatever he did meant he was working on a plan. Compare it, riding on the road to go to work or supermarket or somewhere and SY stepped in front of him. That would be unintended, unplanned, not premeditated. 

His non-involvement from day one or it was not his original idea .etc. .. does not mean he was simply riding happily on the road going somewhere. He was riding on a road that would allow her to step into his lane, he knew it. That is what premeditation is.

@LeftCoastOppa Nope you have not convinced me that Lee is just an innocent boy in love. If he did not execute her manipulations, he would be innocent.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

As I said before, this drama has to many skips and absences which is not good. Once again this drama is not showing today! I'm barely hanging on by thread with interest and stuff like this does not help.

Looks like we won't get any eps this week due to World Cup. No offence to sports fans but MBC should have chosen another slot to air the daily instead.

His non-involvement from day one or it was not his original idea .etc. .. does not mean he was simply riding happily on the road going somewhere. He was riding on a road that would allow her to step into his lane, he knew it. That is what premeditation is.

Just because the man may be a lovestruck human lemming, and did what she said to do, doesn't rise to the level of and all the negative connotations you guys are trying to ascribe to him by labeling his actions "premeditated"

@LeftCoastOppa Nope you have not convinced me that Lee is just an innocent boy in love. If he did not execute her manipulations, he would be innocent.

I never claimed he was "innocent" - It was you and others that seem eager to paint in the worst possible light, then bury the man for a plan that clearly wasn't his, and that from all we've been actually shown he was against. Yet we've now been treated to multiple posts assigning actions to him that were never shown in the drama to begin with

You don't like him - Fine I get it

10 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You don't like him - Fine I get it

Oh My God Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

29 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Looks like we won't get any eps this week due to World Cup. No offence to sports fans but MBC should have chosen another slot to air the daily instead.

I was wondering what happened. It's not just the opening. :frown:

• LOL 4

54 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

read in another platform that we may not get any episodes of this drama till 19th dec due to world cup. can anyone confirm that? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

read in another platform that we may not get any episodes of this drama till 19th dec due to world cup. can anyone confirm that? 

Nah we should get ep 26 on 29th Nov. It is indicated in the title of ep 26's preview on Youtube.

Edited by melodictrain

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

At kocco .com there is a banner stating a lot of drama won’t air due to the World Cup they did not list the drama that will not air @Lmangla

• Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2

28 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Nah we should get ep 26 on 29th Nov. It is indicated in the title of ep 26's preview on Youtube.

thanks; probably because of the kocoa announcement that @UnniSarah shared, maybe folks are thinking that this drama won't air for the whole month. 

• Like 5