[Drama 2022] Extraordinary Attorney Woo/Unusual Lawyer Woo Young Woo, 이상한 변호사 우영우

larus

42 minutes ago, minglanfan2 said:

TaeSu Mi gave birth to her son abroad.Did she want to hide the fact from her near and dear ones of having being a mother before.Or in typical k drama fashion she was a step mom and the overseas trip was to hide this fact.

Hmm…my first thought was that she wanted to give her son a different passport.  So he gets the option of escaping mandatory National service because he’s not a Korean National.  This would be frowned upon if she’s trying to get into politics to take up a ministerial post.  It would be deemed unpatriotic.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

We may be agreeing on something!!

I know ... scary stuff ...

@LeftCoastOppa come back to the dailies, nobody is around to defend the brainless SML in the Gold mask.

Isn't Gold Mask about 3/4 done already? ... just a bit late to play catch up.

It could be unrequited love on Hanbada's side. The father seemed rather cold in accusing her of using his daughter. 

Quite true, thats why for this to work she has to do something with decisive finality - Like the article gets published, Taesan goes down,  WYW's father goes to read her the riot act only to find out she's already resigned. Stunned he asks her why, and we find out she did indeed care for him, and took vengeance on Taesan for essentially taking him away and then throwing him to the side.

It would also help too, if she somehow aides WYW in fighting for Jun Ho ... avoiding perhaps her own mistake in the past, when she gave up and walked away.

... Works for me :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon thanks for always tagging :winkx: I will read and vote carefully tomorrow. Because of these days on monday - friday I am very busy like a tiger :lol:

btw I am watching ep 13 now in the office. And I am sorry that I am saying this perhaps this is off of topic but I can’t accept that kwon lawyer baptismal name is gabriel :weary: gabriel is one of arc angel that is very pretty/handsome with bright hair and strong legs. Usually people with gabriel name will be handsome. HAHAHAHA and kind of course. I could not find this criteria in lawyer kwon. Hua HAHAHAHA :Megalol:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

In the epilogue, we know that confirmation hearing for tae su mi is a month again. If the preview show what happen when everyone knows the truth are (the article about wyw is tsm's daughter will be released at that time), its mean wyw and lee junho will be breakup at less for a month, such a long time:criesariver:

Edited by Owl19

Ratings dropped....not surprising as ep14 seemed a bit slow... 

1. its great we see Attorney Jung's ex ...i really think they should get bk to each other, why would she fly over to see him, if she didnt care? And seriously, men and their jobs can be a hassle... Attorney Jung should make it up to the ex-wife for being workaholic... he doesnt have much time left, 3rd stage cancer sounds really bad.... so why not spend the time and be happy and stop being regretful with the remaining years ahead?

2. WYW and junho... hmmm... the time has come, finally out in the open...we shall see how they handle the situation...

3. Sunshine and Minwoo... well, he seemed like a nice guy in ep14 all the sudden right? Yes, he is bitter and works hard to earn his position, as long as he didnt hurt WYW, then im giving him a 2nd chance... whether its fair to Sunshine or not, it doesnt really matter, she HAS dated awful men before this, and was determined to just pick up any guys.... but if any guys why not Minwoo too?,  Minwoo seemed decent if he wasnt desperate ... hopefully he will be redeem himself with the audience and be a good partner with Sunshine...:D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kwon is full of envy of WYW because she was hired without going through the employment procedure. 

He must also insist on the handicap to park where others park or why should there be ramps. Use the stairs like everyone else. 

She got in because of her parents and her superior grades. She has also proved herself again and again, with the breeze blowing and whales floating about. :smile:

I think he's a creep even if SY fell for him, unless he admits that WYW has performed better than all of them.

• Like 6

LOL :D Looks like k-netz have had it with the PPL in Extraordinary Attorney Woo. :D Seems that there are also comments about the drama's writing.

Viewers have absolutely had it with the Kahi multibalm PPL

spacer.png

1. [+1,138, -63] The plot's starting to get boring and there are way more PPL ads now~

2. [+857, -8] People are going to end up boycotting the multibalm if they keep this up

3. [+479, -9] How much does this product go for wholesale that they're able to spend this much on marketing? 

4. [+391, -6] This product is so sticky that your hair gets stuck on your face all day, I don't get why anyone would want it

5. [+332, -67] Come on, people. The producers have to make money too, you know ㅋㅋ

6. [+146, -0] There is not one drama I haven't seen this multibalm in. I'm sure 7-80% of their money is spent on marketing. It's quite a pricey product, too...

7. [+121, -0] So gross how the characters are always slathering it all over their oily faces and then on their lips..

8. [+110, -5] The drama's plot has been getting messier since Mr. Fart ㅠㅠ who is writing the script anymore?

9. [+83, -8] Feels like the drama is being written for a younger audience now, it's getting boring. I had to change the channel when I saw the restaurant people go along to Jeju Island, how ridiculous.

10. [+65, -4] I seriously thought the scriptwriter got swapped out in the middle. It's getting so boring...

11. [+52, -1] The drama was perfect up to the eighth episode, that's it

12. [+52, -3] The 13th episode was the absolute worst. The plot itself doesn't even make sense. Why would a big law firm lawyer room together?

13. [+23, -0] So you slather that on your forehead, your cheeks, your nose, and then your lips? I don't get it

14. [+15, -0] The drama's been losing steam since the 10th episode and it's just been weird ever since

15. [+10, -0] The multibalm is basically a scented, more expensive Vaseline. Don't fall for it, guys ㅠ I threw mine away

source: https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/08/viewers-have-absolutely-had-it-with.html

20220812000614_0_20220812185202122.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 12:09 PM, partyon said:

LOL :D Looks like k-netz have had it with the PPL in Extraordinary Attorney Woo. :D Seems that there are also comments about the drama's writing.

Viewers have absolutely had it with the Kahi multibalm PPL

1. [+1,138, -63] The plot's starting to get boring and there are way more PPL ads now~

2. [+857, -8] People are going to end up boycotting the multibalm if they keep this up

3. [+479, -9] How much does this product go for wholesale that they're able to spend this much on marketing? 

4. [+391, -6] This product is so sticky that your hair gets stuck on your face all day, I don't get why anyone would want it

5. [+332, -67] Come on, people. The producers have to make money too, you know ㅋㅋ

6. [+146, -0] There is not one drama I haven't seen this multibalm in. I'm sure 7-80% of their money is spent on marketing. It's quite a pricey product, too...

7. [+121, -0] So gross how the characters are always slathering it all over their oily faces and then on their lips..

8. [+110, -5] The drama's plot has been getting messier since Mr. Fart ㅠㅠ who is writing the script anymore?

9. [+83, -8] Feels like the drama is being written for a younger audience now, it's getting boring. I had to change the channel when I saw the restaurant people go along to Jeju Island, how ridiculous.

10. [+65, -4] I seriously thought the scriptwriter got swapped out in the middle. It's getting so boring...

11. [+52, -1] The drama was perfect up to the eighth episode, that's it

12. [+52, -3] The 13th episode was the absolute worst. The plot itself doesn't even make sense. Why would a big law firm lawyer room together?

13. [+23, -0] So you slather that on your forehead, your cheeks, your nose, and then your lips? I don't get it

14. [+15, -0] The drama's been losing steam since the 10th episode and it's just been weird ever since

15. [+10, -0] The multibalm is basically a scented, more expensive Vaseline. Don't fall for it, guys ㅠ I threw mine away

source: https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/08/viewers-have-absolutely-had-it-with.html

Isn't it just too much? I saw it in Love Twist all the time because the FL owned a cosmetic company, now in Gold Mask the high finance investment company runs a cosmetic company Kahi and a BURGER joint :joy:, but no chicken place. I didn't notice the brand in EAW. 
Thank goodness Secret House doesn't have it.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

Yeah, the obvious PPL actually caught me off guard...ah i said, the PPL has come due to the drama popularity.... they didnt have obvious PPL before this but ep14, we suddenly saw several seconds of it... i actually cringed when i saw it...

Hence ep14, was slow... 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Dang, I thought I posted this yesterday.....

I haven't finished ep 13, but if Atty Jung dies, I fail to see the reason.  Is it to show how an autistic person grieves?  But I loved how Atty Jung showed up to the airport in total vacay mode!  And I love that he wanted to have fun and ride with Hairy and WYW's friend.  I guess he figures his time is limited and wanted to enjoy this time with his team, who are most likely, the closest thing he has to a family.:bawling:

Now I've finished ep 13 and half way through ep 14.  I do think Atty Jung's ex wife still has feelings for him.  But he needs to pay attention to her too.  Now he's established in his career, he can delegate more work to his associates.  

Thanks for the poll @partyon!  I didn't know WYW and Jun ho broke up :bawling:  I still have hope for Min Woo.  He told Sunshine that he really had to work to get where he is and still has to take care of his parents.  

Why is WYW at the atty's table and not Sunshine or Min woo?  I know they have sat at the table on various cases with WYW, but she's the only one, other than Atty Jung of course, who is at the table for all or most of the cases?  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Hi I've been following the drama since it aired and I totally loved it. I can't tell you how many times I re watched each episode just before new episodes air. Though to be honest I was not a fan of the cases they took  after episode 8 especially Bang Gu ppong and episode 10 and 11, and I was quite heartbroken with episode 13 and 14

To answer some curious peeps here as to the relationship of Hanbada and Tae san CEOs,  I watched an  unaired scene for episode 2 I think, where HBD CEO and TSM were in a restaurant having a confrontation. From the comment section,someone translated the scene and that time a big company was transferring their cases to TS group since TS 's CEO is going to be the next minister, Han CEO was pleading her case saying they just won a case against TS group but the CEO of the big company was very adamant with his decision. So Han went to TS's table and confronted her and  it seems like TSM had stolen Han's man and had him as her husband. TSM had been very arrogant in saying that she wasn't chosen yet as the minister and yet she's gaining more cases for her firm. Han had warned TSM that she'll go down especially with her mistake during her youth.   That's why Han CEO took WYW under Hanbada and WYW 's father knew about it. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Hi I've been following the drama since it aired and I totally loved it. I can't tell you how many times I re watched each episode just before new episodes air. Though to be honest I was not a fan of the cases they took  after episode 8 especially Bang Gu ppong and episode 10 and 11, and I was quite heartbroken with episode 13 and 14

To answer some curious peeps here as to the relationship of Hanbada and Tae san CEOs,  I watched an  unaired scene for episode 2 I think, where HBD CEO and TSM were in a restaurant having a confrontation. From the comment section,someone translated the scene and that time a big company was transferring their cases to TS group since TS 's CEO is going to be the next minister, Han CEO was pleading her case saying they just won a case against TS group but the CEO of the big company was very adamant with his decision. So Han went to TS's table and confronted her and  it seems like TSM had stolen Han's man and had him as her husband. TSM had been very arrogant in saying that she wasn't chosen yet as the minister and yet she's gaining more cases for her firm. Han had warned TSM that she'll go down especially with her mistake during her youth.   That's why Han CEO took WYW under Hanbada and WYW 's father knew about it. 

TSM seems a more terrible character than Han CEO....:kicks:     If she gained more power in being the Minister of Justice, life may get harder for Han CEO so other than a personal revenge of man being taken by TSM, I think she has an interest to protect her law firm as well just in case.   A side note, these two actresses seem to be playing similar type of characters.... TSM in Melancholia was a terrible mum too and Han CEO in Artificial City was also being bullied by another woman.   

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I found a maybe spoiler so I will put it under spoiler tags just in case.*It is about Jun-Ho and Young Woo*.

Spoiler

Kang Tae Oh: It's the same for every drama there has to be conflict and there's a process to solve it There's that part I hope you keep an eye on that part Kang Tae Oh when asked what will happen to WooHo's relationship on GQ KOREA interview.

https://twitter.com/moonday26/status/1558356304552656903

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

THE CURSE OF BREAK UP BEFORE THE FINAL, disappointed

Of course they have to throw in a kdrama trope or two. They just can't seem to stay away from them. :grimace:

This time lady luck gave us: terminal illness and breakup scene

We already had the Truck of Doom earlier. :unamused:

And that stick with the balm you put on your face and then lips is totally :headbang:

• Like 2

Extraordinary Attorney Woo: Episodes 13-14

by Unit

ExtraordinaryAttorneyWoo13-00020.jpg

For our penultimate week, we head to Jeju Island for a work trip. And while each of our characters have extracurricular plans for the trip, life also has its own plans for them.

EPISODES 13-14 WEECAP

Okay, in what was supposed to be an exciting and fun-filled trip, I did not enjoy a single moment of it. I was on edge the whole time waiting for the other shoe to drop, and when it did… oh Lord! But first, the case of the week. Our plaintiff is an elderly man who was forced to pay an admission fee for driving on the road leading to a temple where a cultural heritage site is situated. It’s a legitimate fee which is supposed to be paid on visiting the site, but he was charged for just plying the road. Although he knows the cost of a lawsuit is way more than the 3000 won admission fee, he’s still willing to sue because of the unfairness of it all.

The temple is located on Jeju Island, and Young-woo is the first to indicate her interest in the case because she wants to see her favorite released dolphins on the trip. The others are taken aback by the sudden need to travel, but Myeong-seok — who went for a checkup after coughing up blood last week — is eager to travel too. We don’t know his diagnosis yet, but the whole thing is already worrisome. Another thing to worry about is Young-woo’s prospective “meet the in-laws” with Jun-ho’s sister who also lives on Jeju.

Not wanting to be left behind, Geu-ra-mi and her boss Min-shik a.k.a. Hairy Boss, join the Hanbada squad, and off they fly to Jeju. While Myeong-seok appears really excited on the trip, as they take in the sights, he has a brief moment of silent tears. Ah! And to make matters worse, a noodle restaurant he had been looking forward to visiting has closed down. This whole thing is giving bucket list feels, and I don’t like it.

Back to our case, after the judge adjourns the first hearing, the abbot invites the Hanbada squad to visit the temple where they bow a whopping 158 times! And as they continue their tour with shaky legs, the abbot gives them an analogy saying what they see is not everything, and they should look at things beyond the surface level.

Rather than waste such a precious vacation opportunity on work, Myeong-seok declares a work-free evening for the lawyers and sends Min-woo and Su-yeon to buy drinks. On this errand, we learn that Min-woo (who has been surprisingly cooperative on the trip) is the breadwinner of his family thanks to his parents’ health condition, but I’m afraid this doesn’t give him a pass for being such a competitive jerk. We also get the makings of a brewing romance between him and Su-yeon. Okay, Show, what are you doing?

Back at the guesthouse, we also learn that Myeong-seok is divorced, and it’s all because he was more attentive to his work than to his ex-wife (cameo by Lee Yoon-ji, whom I’ve missed in dramaland). Coincidentally, Myeong-seok’s honeymoon was also on Jeju, and this trip brings back all the memories. Young-woo notices a few of Myeong-seok’s withdrawn moments, but most of her attention is on seeing the dolphins and meeting Jun-ho’s sister.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/08/extraordinary-attorney-woo-episodes-13-14/

• Like 3