[Drama 2022] Extraordinary Attorney Woo/Unusual Lawyer Woo Young Woo, 이상한 변호사 우영우

larus

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You know not to take dailies seriously, don't you?  The more hilarious it is, the better for me. Like Taepoong gunning for revenge, then advising You Jung to give up  her revenge!

So attorneys on dates who whipped a Kahi piece out when her date went to the loo would not be odd in a daily. I am still ok with PPL in a short show, but it's Kahi again. Let me see Suhlwasoo.

I am thankful there are no chicken places and pizza joints. It seems to be overtaken by kimbab places, :expressionless:

out of topic but really, some people are so fakey.

Spoiler

There have been a few posters who have given deep psychological analyses of daily series characters. :sweat_smile:.  Not just guesses or predictions but analyses.
Most viewers know strange things happened in kdramas and these are the brainchild of the writers, directors and producers. 

Oh wait, one which I have yet to read again after years of watching short and long dramas was a poster who said that people don't watch these shows for the actors' looks but for their ability to act. Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Sorry, I forgot many don't care for abs. I am a hand person myself.

• LOL 3

On 8/12/2022 at 8:58 AM, minglanfan2 said:

TaeSu Mi gave birth to her son abroad.Did she want to hide the fact from her near and dear ones of having being a mother before.Or in typical k drama fashion she was a step mom and the overseas trip was to hide this fact.

Wait, she did? I might have missed that. What are the chances he's not really biologically hers?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Wait, she did? I might have missed that. What are the chances he's not really biologically hers?

He has not figured in this show since ep 1, no, no, I don't want any new sub plots. 

The writer would better write this

1) Att. Jung went to see his ex wife when he stepped off the plane. 
He wanted her back but being a nerd, he had always put his studies and his work above everything else. He had an epiphany on the plane.

2) JH refuses to break up with WYW, the kayak deed, and he gets wind that she heard what his sister had said. I am guessing she is going to say that she is going to be an adult and can take care of herself.

3) They get a new case, again Hanbada vs Taesan. Again, it's WYW vs TSM. 
It can go two ways a) Att. Kwon sabotaged the case so that WYW argued the case major wrongly. Then he was caught by SY. Will she or won't she reveal it? b) Att. Kwon had an epiphany on the plane, he confessed to his duplicity, everybody was disgusted, WYW passed it to aboeji who then called the reporter.  SY was in awe of Kwon, her hero. 

4) Last episode, the story about TSM abandoning her kid and subverting her own kid.... all heck breaks loose for TSM.

She loses the case and the MOJ appointment. Goes to the US like all Koreans  in crisis. JH proposed. The story ends with their wedding, whales are invited, Jung with ex wife. Hanbada chief sitting next to the dad, WYW got a present from TSM and she wore it. TSM watching Korean TV in NY, saw her little present. The end.

I am getting really good at retelling a story, if I may say so. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

The story ends with their wedding, whales are invited,

Yes to whales being invited to the wedding!

Rupauls Drag Race Yes GIF by LogoTV

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am getting really good at retelling a story, if I may say so. :blush:

Almost as good as when @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I rewrote Hospital Playlist season 2 as a gangster drama. :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Prepares To Say Goodbye With Adorable Behind-The-Scenes Photos

As ENA’s hit drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” winds to a close, the show has shared a fun new glimpse of its stars behind the scenes of filming!

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” tells the story of Woo Young Woo, a young lawyer on the autism spectrum who joins a major law firm (played by Park Eun Bin). Due to her high IQ of 164, impressive memory, and creative thought process, the brilliant Woo Young Woo graduates at the top of her class from the prestigious Seoul National University for both college and law school—but she still finds herself struggling when it comes to social interactions.

With just two episodes left in its run, the beloved series—which has enjoyed an impressive streak as the No. 1 most buzzworthy drama for six weeks in a row—has released a new batch of behind-the-scenes photos from the filming set.

The producers of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” teased, “The trip to Jeju Island will become a turning point for Woo Young Woo, Lee Jun Ho, and all the other people at Hanbada, who will undergo an awakening and big changes. Please keep an eye on the new story that will unfold amidst these chaotic emotions and conflicts in their relationships.”

They went on to add, “To find out just how much Woo Young Woo will grow in terms of work and love, and to see the final trial for which the Hanbada team bands together, please stay tuned.”

The final two episodes of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” will air on August 17 and 18 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new behind-the-scenes photos of the cast below!

Park-Eun-Bin-4-1536x1024.jpg

Kang-Tae-Oh-1-1-1024x1536.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Eun-Bin-2-1-1024x1536.jpg

Kang-Tae-Oh-2-1-1536x1024.jpg

Kang-Ki-Young-1-1536x1024.jpg

Ha-Yun-Kyung-1536x1024.jpg

Joo-Jong-Hyuk-1024x1536.jpg

Joo-Hyun-Young-1536x1024.jpg

Lim-Sung-Jae-1024x1536.jpg

Kang-Tae-Oh-Park-Eun-Bin-4-1536x1024.jpg

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Prepares To Say Goodbye With Adorable Behind-The-Scenes Photos | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/11/2022 at 9:52 PM, K-dramafan22 said:

I know right?  This pairing is unreal because they have opposite set of values and beliefs, (a) how to engage? (b) how to last?  Posting anonymously in the internet cafe  was such a shady act plus SY was the one who told YW he was tactician KMW.  I know someone like this who used to share with us proudly all his tactics of shirking his responsibilities and we thought it was immaturity but many years later..still the same!!! :crazymad:

Also he was so condescending to her because her dad is a judge, he didn’t seem like he was complimenting her by calling her ‘princess’. It’s one to have no ‘privilege’ but another to use it to act like a victim and belittle others because ‘you had it harder than others’ and thus justify your unethical actions

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Also he was so condescending to her because her dad is a judge, he didn’t seem like he was complimenting her by calling her ‘princess’. It’s one to have no ‘privilege’ but another to use it to act like a victim and belittle others because ‘you had it harder than others’ and thus justify your unethical actions

Exactly, this guy is basically a very bitter person. :foodie2:  It does not matter if one is born more fortunate or less fortunate than him, he finds fault with both.  His bitterness just eats him up so why should SY be dating someone like him?  She deserves someone of a better character, who has a heart with compassion for those less fortunate than himself and a heart to admire and respect someone born more fortunate than himself but at least trying her best to carve a niche for herself without riding on her dad's influence.   He has neither heart.  :kicks:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

The producers of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” teased, “The trip to Jeju Island will become a turning point for Woo Young Woo, Lee Jun Ho, and all the other people at Hanbada, who will undergo an awakening and big changes. Please keep an eye on the new story that will unfold amidst these chaotic emotions and conflicts in their relationships.”

They went on to add, “To find out just how much Woo Young Woo will grow in terms of work and love, and to see the final trial for which the Hanbada team bands together, please stay tuned.”

"all the other people at Hanbada, who will undergo an awakening and big changes."  and a new story this late?  I think Kwon and Jung will definitely change. The possibility of SY being paired with Kwon is quite high. The two Hairy Restaurant workers 'find' each other. Of course, the JH-WYW pair get back together. 

Not a bad prospect except for the Kwon-SY pairing which is iffy.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

"all the other people at Hanbada, who will undergo an awakening and big changes."  and a new story this late?  I think the Kwon and Jung will definitely change. The possibly of SY being paired with Kwon is quite high. The two Hairy Restaurant workers 'find' each other. Of course, the JH-WYW pair get back together. 

Not a bad prospect except for the Kwon-SY pairing which is iffy.

A new plotline for a S2 maybe?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4

1 hour ago, minglanfan2 said:

A new plotline for a S2 maybe?

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE

No season 2 or part 2 or remakes for me. First disaster for me was Goong. They were trying to cash in but it became Goong S. 

Phoenix? I didn't watch it because there was the idiot heart surgeon from Fatal promise. I was right too. 

There is a probability that AOS' season 2 will leave many unhappy soompians. It's just too crowded, too much magic, too many storylines that need to be knitted together. 

Now S2 for this delightful show? With an ML who wears his heart on his sleeve.  S2 will have breaking ups, soon scraping tye bottom of the barrel of cases to make it interesting.
Noooo oh noo. 

• Like 4

@maribella @partyon I know most S2 of lovable series have given heartaches than set hearts racing.Stranger,love alarm,yumi's cells,work later drink now weren't as exciting as their original season for me.With just 2 epis I am not sure if we would get the Hanabada team,Young Woo's mom,dad and CEO Han, her friends stories neatly tied up.I get the feeling of a rushed end.

AOS has too many things happening and my poor brain is taxed trying to keep up.I have  only been reading updates since the last 3 episodes.

Edited by minglanfan2
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Eun Bin And Kang Tae Oh Experience The Bitter After-Effects Of A Breakup In “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”

Park Eun Bin and Kang Tae Oh will be going through some difficult times in “Extraordinary Attorney Woo.”

The drama tells the story of Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin), a young lawyer with Asperger’s syndrome who joins a major law firm. Due to her high IQ of 164, impressive memory, and creative thought process, the brilliant Woo Young Woo graduates at the top of her class from the prestigious Seoul National University for both college and law school – but she still finds herself struggling when it comes to social interactions.

Spoilers

Previously on “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” Woo Young Woo, Lee Joon Ho (Kang Tae Oh), and the rest of the Hanbada team went to Jeju for a business trip. Everyone experienced some kind of emotional changes there. In particular, Woo Young Woo faced heartbreaking reality after meeting Lee Joon Ho’s older sister. Thinking that she could never make Lee Joon Ho happy, Woo Young Woo decided to break up with him. Lee Joon Ho was confused and distraught, but he grew frustrated when she suddenly mentioned the ongoing legal case concerning the cultural heritage admission fees.

Tne newly released stills show Woo Young Woo’s and Lee Joon Ho’s daily life after the breakup. The two of them used to spend lunchtime together and talk about whales, but now, Woo Young Woo eats alone in her office, while Lee Joon Ho joins his colleagues.

More stills show Woo Young Woo peeking through the blinds with lonely eyes. Lee Joon Ho, who feels her gaze, looks up at her. His eyes don’t hold the same warmth and joy he regarded her with when she previously stared at him in a similar way. However, his gaze is still full of affection, but he can’t help but feel confused because they split up out of nowhere. The final photo hints that the two will face each other, and it will be intriguing to find out if the “whale couple” will reunite or not.

Extraordinary-Attorney-Woo-3-768x2304.jp

The drama’s production team commented, “Woo Young Woo and Lee Joon Ho will face a storm of after-effects after their breakup. Please watch to see if they will accept the painful reality and break up or muster up the courage and express their sincerity to one another. Please pay attention to the performance and growth of the rookie lawyers who will face the biggest case without Jung Myung Seok (Kang Ki Young).

The next episode of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” will air on August 17 at 9 p.m. KST.

Park Eun Bin And Kang Tae Oh Experience The Bitter After-Effects Of A Breakup In “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2