[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

~ oppa carry me too :w00t:

oppa is completely deaf , to all pleading from him, come on oppa he need some bromance   

One of my favourite scenes .... :lol:   When did he started calling BYJ, "hyung" from "sunbae"? :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh btw, someone highlighted the scene in the official teaser when HD ran away from BYJ at 0.14 ... There's a possibility he told her who she's supposed to meet ... 

Credit to the owners

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I enjoyed episode 8 because of all the sweet moments... but not sure about them being together just yet.

HD with her all-in personality is making another mistake I think by not thinking it over a bit more. Let me explain what I mean here: I really enjoyed how HD realized that she was immature in many aspects (how she handled the press conference for example) and that she came to realize she was jealous of BYJ for his maturity. It bothered her not only because it drew a line between them but also because she came to realize that she was wrong too... I really liked that and I think it was important for HD to understand. But now she is all-in again and I wish she had spent more time actually working on that... See what I mean?

This reminded me of what her coach says: she goes all in without a plan. It seems she is doing that again...

@YongZura⁷ Could it be that she gets really embarassed after saying what she said? He he...

I do hope he comes clean right away though!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@YongZura⁷ I think she also gave him her flower? Because when she is running away, she isnt holding her flower anymore lol :phew::lol:

She could be embarrased after her confension so she is running away. And yes just like you said, the other possibilty it could be because He told her that she is supposed to meet YR not him so she is embarassed lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just watched ep 8 - another excellent episode. Many cute, funny, and swoon moments between OTP. 

YR’s family just seem to unable to catch a break but during that time people and even family members were stealing and cheating each outer out of $$ like crazy. I am so glad YR didn’t go through with her 

Spoiler

Suicide attempt. Bearing the family’s financial burden is hard but she can do it. They also made good use of her voice as a singer :) 

I am so glad the girls decided to meet-up! That scene was done well and I was thinking plz don’t run away YR and she did lol.

Does YH immediately tel her the truth or holds it for a bit??

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/6/2022 at 5:26 AM, carolinedl said:

Oh really? It made me think that he could be as he is a journalist and we see at the beginning that HD's mother was sent to Paris to work and her family followed. I think this might be similar but HD and her daughter did not follow. This actually made me think, for the first time, that BYJ might be the father!!

@banghyeri!

@Yinye

@Skysky

@bee_wannabe

@nrllee

This!:heart: Hi! First time posting here. I wanted to know if there's anyone who has the same idea as mine and I'm glad that there is one.:blush:

I was planning on keeping this idea to myself and will just wait for the drama's ending to confirm or refute it.

This is really exciting! I hope it's weekend already!:heart4:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Episode 8 made me change my mind about this drama, and I don't care if people think otherwise. This is my interpertation and I'm sticking to it. In what looks like a slice of life romantic comedy between Hee-Do and Baek Ji-Yin lies a tragic story of Ko Yu-Rim where her only happiness is to see her family happy. She is only competitive in fencing not because she wants to be on top and become a celebrity but it's for the sake of supporting her parents. She only wants the best for them and she feels like it's a burden to them. Like I said before from another POV, Ko Yu-Rim would had been the "heroine" to this story.

The netizens of Twitter painted Ko Yu-Rim as the villian in episode 7, but you have to remember Hee-Do and Yu-Rim shared the same belief. They both thought they were the fastest. What would had happened if Ko Yu-Rim won the match and Hee-Do thought she was the fastest. Would she had done the same thing as Ko Yu-Rim? Complain that the referee made a bad call? How would the press in the drama react? They certainly wouldn't had felt sorry for her like she is a victim. No, they would had reacted similar to the fans of this drama against Ko Yu-Rim. It would be poor sportmanship and the news would write stories about how Hee-Do is a sore loser. The fans of this drama wouldn't think that. No, they would see what Hee-do did was a justly cause and it was her right to call it out. Why? Because she is the drama's heroine. That's pretty much it. 

This drama isn't as simple as black & white. Ko Yu-Rim isn't your typical second female lead. No, she has more than one dimension in her character. It's as complex as Hee-Do. She is not here to block your OTP from getting happiness.   

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

The love story is epic. That scene when they found each other in the crowd, and could only see and hear each other... that's as unabashedly beautiful as any love-moment I've seen anywhere in movies or TV. And of course that fantasy scene when they were apart, but each turning the faucet upside down, and he suddenly grabs her hand and runs... so freaking gorgeous.

But aside from the main couple, I have to give plenty of kudos to the side characters as well.

That guy playing Ji-wung. He played an earnest and quiet racketball player in "Racket Boys," but I love how he's a playful, funny and cute guy here. The OTP is certainly making me swoon, but Ji-wung and Yu-rim's relationship is just as adorable.

(That scene when they're dancing to that Shinhwa song is *everything.*)

That girl playing Seung-wan. I first saw her in "My Fellow Citizens" where she really popped off the screen. Then she played the FL's friend in "Kairos" which was a nothing-role. So I am so happy to see her here. She has a great DGAF vibe.

The coach, Yang Chan-mi. I love her in everything! Sometimes she plays elegant, rich ladies, but here, she's a trash-talking gangsta and I love it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hi guys! I have not much to say since I just started watching and need to catch up. So far I'm on episode 5 and I'm loving this drama so much!! :heart4: It didn't look so good on paper, but the plot, the characters, their friendship...so far everything is so beautiful and heart-warming, and I'm hooked. Yi Jin and Hee Do's moments together are really special. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, chickfactor said:

but here, she's a trash-talking gangsta and I love it.

hahahaha the tamagotchi and the kpop dance!

90S Nostalgia GIF

maybe there will be a scene where she will visit the anchor grandma and meet MC in one of the last few episodes too! lol 

==

cr.: owner

adult HD with new hair and fashion! yay!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

normally not into romance genre but watch this drama because of KTR and this drama is not the typical kind which i am so thankful for! some thoughts after watching the last 2 eps... 

- some parents get completely confused between workplace and home! Heedo is a good teenager, and an only child growing up with her loving dad. she has a tense relationship with her mom and , and yet she didnt get into any trouble, like in juvenile justice. her passion is to play fencing because thats where she can find herself! what more can a mom ask for? her mom treats her like her coworker. yes she had the job to report the nasty news about her gold medal competition and she was hurt too! she could easily explained to heedo her position and expressed warm praises to her achievement. she would rather defend her pride and upset her daughter. thnk there's a diff between news reporter working at broadcasting station and a real journalist. heedo speaks to her in a calm manner most of the time but she doesnt care to evaluate herself and look into the problems in their relationship. heedo felt so hurt after the gold medal issue but she couldnt even turn to her mom for comfort and even had to get into a fight getting home. this is seriously a failure as a mom!

- have sympathy toward yurim after watching her relationship with her parents and understand her situation. yes she is mean to heedo, but in real sports world, everyone would have someone as his/her rivalry and am sure there is tension among them if they are in the same team. am not justifying her behavior toward heedo but dont see that she targets heedo only. in yurim's case, thnk her family financial condition put a tremendous pressure for her to win and hence the insecurity she feels when heedo is a genius in fencing. and now the pressure and nasty attitude from her coach and the sport authority. no wonder there were all these scandal in the korea sports world! she is pretty sweet and nice to jiung and yijin and to heedo when not in competition. i hope it's like what her father told her that she would simply enjoy fencing!

- there wont be immediate development between heedo and yijin. yijin has finally made his passion come true to become a journalist without a degree. he definitely wants to work hard to secure his job, to advance his career, and most importantly, to find hope in his life and to re-unite his family! thats a long journey!

- look forward to the development of jiung and seungwan as well! this is one interesting couple!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Our lovely Hee Do  ...

the stickers are cute!!

but oops.. 24 is a lot, and it's very likely to get a few duplicates too!!

hahaha i think she has a very young and innocent personality, given that she still collects stickers at 19 from the breads!

at that age (same era), i was hanging out at the bowling alleys and arcades most of the time lol

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 3/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, banghyeri said:

That can be the case too. YJ’s mom name is Kim Young Sun if I’m not mistaken. I’ve searched it before with the same thought in mind LOL.

I’ve been wrong with this info guys. It’s the actress’ real name. Sorry for misleadingggg :(

• Like 1