[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

I read a comment asking about the title '25 21' yet already at eps 9 next week and still not in '25 21' phase. . .lol

Honestly tho when will we get the 25 21? ?? Only 1 month left, our blues is premiered at 9 april, time flies and not many time left. .still at 23 19 not even 24 20 yet :( ughhhh this is killing me

:Fist1:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Chingus, the poll is up for this week's episodes 

run-retreat.gif

Do you think Yi Jin the righteous will lie and play along with Hee Do? Or do you think he will reveal the truth right away? Do you think Yu Rim right to protest?

tags:

@Maetawinz @D27Gjk68 @backstreetboysfan  @marrez1 @bqm94hana @Helena @rocher22 @Latte_Anyday @Kathia @nrllee @rocat @YongZura⁷ @pp05 @haruhi17 @sadthe1st @thistle @Skysky @luffie @SJW @Yinye @exogirl @kboramint @mizv @Kvothe @1Min1Sec @scribbledjunkie @kokodus @carolinedl @bee_wannabe @Thong Thin @Dev11O @simplesim @luffie @cuteyabby @chuu18 @Ameera Ali @marrez1 @L A @JenL @banghyeri @1Min1Sec 

re:

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingus, the poll is up for this week's episodes 

that gif is hilarious!

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Thanks to all the lovely actors and actresses ..... I love my weekends.

i love how the crew and Tae Ri stood by comforted and encouraged Bo Na at the 10m board before she brace herself for the jump!

and Bo Na is so brave to do the scene herself instead of getting a stand in stuntman.

standing ovation clap GIF

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

How far is this true about the possibility of replacing Nam Joo Hyuk with another actor portraying as the older Baek Yi Jin?  Doubt this will happen since there are not many episodes left. Moreover Kim Tae Ri looks so young as Hee Do acting like a 16yrs old schoolgirl than NJH as BYJ who is acting more like his age.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kdrama-twenty-five-twenty-one-fans-predict-gong-yoo-play-older-version-nam-joo-hyuk-character-baek-yi-jin/

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I think Yi Jin will deny that he's Injeolmi while not telling Hee Do that Yoo Rim is actually the one out of consideration that this matter needs to be solved by the 2 girls. Yoo rim then unintentionally reveals the truth with her awkward behaviour. 

I frankly refute any theory that Yi Jin is Min Chae's dad because there's no way she'll ask which one is Baek Yi Jin in the picture if he's the father. 

I'm watching mr.sunshine to fill the void of waiting for the weekend and Kim Tae Ri is so damn good. She's really an actress that can make a good use of her whole body for acting in a natural way.

I heard a rumor that Kwon Do Eun (2521 writer) is the co writer of Kim Eun Sook who gives a hand on Mr.Sunshine. I'm never a big fan of Kim Eun Sook. Her dramas are ok for me but not outstanding. Watching Mr.Sunshine makes me wonder is this the same writer behind The Heirs? I might be biased but Mr.Sunshine is a lot meatier than other Kim Eun Sook dramas. If the rumor is right then it's really telling how talented Kwon Do Eun is.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Elchan said:

How far is this true about the possibility of replacing Nam Joo Hyuk with another actor portraying as the older Baek Yi Jin?  Doubt this will happen since there are not many episodes left. Moreover Kim Tae Ri looks so young as Hee Do acting like a 16yrs old schoolgirl than NJH as BYJ who is acting more like his age.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kdrama-twenty-five-twenty-one-fans-predict-gong-yoo-play-older-version-nam-joo-hyuk-character-baek-yi-jin/

This could maybe be true, we do have a different actress playing older FL. But we will see eh.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

I have to give props to the actress. She is so good that I didn’t recognize her at first in this role. She is so different from her character in mr sunshine. So talented!

I enjoyed watching Mr Sunshine - the acting & the script is good and started to admire KTR's acting, she was so matured & attractive. The romance between her & LBH was fantastic, absolutely no kissing at all.

• Like 4

Aw the last day of filming, the filming is officially end

Their last filming is in the tunnel, with 5 friends and they are still wearing the uniform except BYJ. . .is that a throwback? I also saw middle-age NHD. . .curious whats happening 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, baconham said:

Hi I'm only up to ep 2 but can anybody tell me if Injeolmi's identity has been revealed yet? Is it Yi Jin or Yu Rim? Thanks!

We the viewers knew of course :glasses: YR also knew who her chat friend from previous episode. HD probably will know about it  in this coming episode based on the post by Soompi and tvN.

Credit to the owner

• Like 3