[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The second couple

I havent read the webtoon but I dont like how  their relationship is portrayed in the drama.

I wanted him to take her to her apartment after the first kiss and leave her to sleep.

Anyway the scenes were captivating    :D

netflix

while I do agree it’s a red flag having sex while drunk… I assumed that SH got her consent before proceeding since it is out of his character to not ask before doing anything. (That being said consent is important!!!! Can’t stress it enough)

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

I hope they stay true to the webtoon and have the "obstacles" to the main couple positive additions to the story. I really enjoyed that about the webtoon, and wouldn't like to see the drama deviate into the same old obstacle, break up, make up method.

Agreed 100%! Break up and make up is the worst filler plot ever.

• Like 2

Ok... Why was AHS's ears are so red during the Kiss secenes.. also his hands, so red... haha...

But it looks like its really cold when they are filming the drama, probably in Jan/February 2022 since they just completed filming a day or two ago...

When i saw the sport day scene, i was like.. ehh.. dont remind me of WWWSK again!... at least TaeMo wasnt there...  so phew...

Yes the 2nd leads story is very interesting but one must feel that the girl was a tad too aggressive, ie, she didnt like that the boyfriend disagreed with her opinions during the mountain hike... i do not think such relationship can work if she expects him to agree with her all the time...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Far^away said:

I felt cheated :lol: I was waiting for SIA’s spoiler in last night episode only to find SungHoon and YeongSeo being all lovey dovey kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and as their story is actually progressing following manhwa, I think she would get angry when SH went to the blind date meant for TM. And they’ll kiss after the issue is resolved. Like in this picture released by Netflix Kr.

and I do wonder if they are going to include YS’s dad butting in their relationship.

This two second leads really have great visuals and chemistry together. I will ff to their scenes whenever the new episodes load. It’s funny how the Chinese douban site is full of fangirling comments on the second couple scenes, especially the part when he took off his glasses. I wish they will give them more screen time. 

The two females leads are knocking it out of the park for me, particularly Seol In-ah. They are lively, likeable  and confident even when they are acting silly. Seol In Ah was very different in Mr Queen and from the bts I think her actual personality is v close to Yeon Seo. Mr Queen was a waste of her talents. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 6

My fav. scene is the morning scene after their first night.

SH was so happy when he entered the apartment carrying the soup.

He smiled softly.

I love all SH's smiles.

The hiking smile is like icing on a cake    :D

FOgz_kwaUAApLa3?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5

On 3/22/2022 at 8:45 AM, Far^away said:

This is so hot :cries3:

This made me wonder what happened in episode 8 as per Seo In Ah’s little spoiler in the commentary episode..

Whoa the kissing scenes between these two is way better than usual for a kdrama

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

And it keeps getting better and better!!! I re-watched the last 6 minutes of episode 8 a number of times. True to the saying "you only realize the importance of someone when they are gone". Kang Tae-mu wasn't exactly gone yet but Shin Ha-ri was obviously thinking of what could happen if he likes his blind date. I don't know the webtoon version of the kdrama but somehow I knew Kang Tae-mu wouldn't be the one attending the blind date. He asked Cha Sung-hoon to do it, probably as payback/punishment for not telling him sooner that he is dating Jin Young-seo. 

The montage of scenes before Shin Ha-ri called Kang Tae-mu was perfect. It made her realize that she has been a bit unfair to Kang Tae-mu and that Kang Tae-mu has been honest with his feelings towards her. I like their kissing scenes better because they are tender and loving as opposed to the passionate kisses of the second lead couple. 

There has been a lot of talks from the fandom that the ending might not be a happy one but I really hope the ending of Business Proposal is a happy one. IMHO it is not appropriate to end a rom-com on that note and a high rating rom-com at that. Hotel del Luna comes to mind. The original ending of the writers was when Man-wol was walking in the bridge to the afterline, but the director was said to have added the happy ending of the two leads being together. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

On 3/23/2022 at 9:52 PM, Ohsh said:

The two females leads are knocking it out of the park for me, particularly Seol In-ah. They are lively, likeable  and confident even when they are acting silly. Seol In Ah was very different in Mr Queen and from the bts I think her actual personality is v close to Yeon Seo. Mr Queen was a waste of her talents. 

For sure! I really didn't think too much of how both Sejong and In A can act since there wasn't too much emotion in Uncanny Counter, and in Mr. Queen she was restricted in a specific type of character. I'm so so glad that they got this drama and true that they are knocking it out! Both are excellent actresses! 

On 3/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, rocher22 said:

My fav. scene is the morning scene after their first night.

SH was so happy when he entered the apartment carrying the soup.

He smiled softly.

SH is such a crushy! Really good actor considering in Snowdrop he was all angry and didn't really smile. Again I'm glad they got this drama, it really shows that they are good actors and they really bring it to the table. He has a really pretty smile which makes me swoon (those dimples argh!!!!). :love:

This is my first drama seeing Ahn Hyo Seop so I can't really compare but he is good so far! A bit overshadowed with the other leads' performance but his character is slowly coming out of his shell so I can't wait to see more. 

I'm really loving the second leads' story more than the first though. YS and SH are definitely what you would call "opposites attract". It might seem weird how they got into the relationship and how it is currently going but I'm putting it in that they are still starting out and that they'll mature in the relationship together.

And also! I can't believe 3 out of 4 leads know how to sing??? I knew Sejong was a singer but Hyo Seop too was part of a boy group and Min Gyu was in a variety show and he really could sing. They must have super fun when they go in karaoke hahaha! :joy: 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, rocher22 said:

I love all SH's smiles.

The hiking smile is like icing on a cake    :D

that hiking smile is so cute! I am hoping it is an adlib since SH looks like he wasn’t expecting that. 

This couple have a couple of interviews together and are not shy about expressing their affection. Of course they could be hamming up for the shippers to drum up interest but it sure is working! Although there was an interview where both said that if they were dating, they won’t admit it publicly. So fingers crossed that Dispatch is interested in this couple!

5 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Last I saw about 10 mins ago, a clip of the second couples kiss scene is at 10.1m!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I am guessing many of the views are repeated like x10

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 1:31 PM, orion00 said:

New BTS for episode 7-8

seems like Hari’s tears when they kissed on the bridge was unscripted?

AHS asked SJ ‘why do you cry?’ and added ‘I’m really surprised that you did’ when she said she didn’t know the tears rolled

• Like 2