[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon I can’t wait for season 3 , probably they will advise us  to keep underwear in oven :D

I wouldn't be surprised. :D

I heard rumors that the actress who plays stepmom had also declined to come back for the 3rd season. Wonder what will happen to her character?

8 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@partyon please add if the rider was on bath salts when she came up with the ending to the poll.

Option 1 in Q3 is a nice way of saying the same. lol. :D Trust me, I wanted to write stuff about magic mushrooms, hallucinations, etc. at first but had to restrain myself.

:loolz:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I heard rumors that the actress who plays stepmom had also declined to come back for the 3rd season. Wonder what will happen to her character?

why wouldn’t she come back she got upgrade sun ( that look like a fit potential to be a lover)   :loolz:

4-CA1-D979-2-EFA-408-A-BB7-F-040-A6-C156

# I expected new upgrade  with out his shirt just like he used to be in s1, s2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# I expected new upgrade  with out his shirt just like he used to be in s1, s2

Good news. The new 30s hubby is used to being shirtless, it seems. :D

1abd4621bbafbebf186607661bc8da2f.jpg

But who is the guy who plays the 40s husband? Not like he has a lot of acting experience? :emmm:

Guess no one else wanted to play the 40s husband ?

Think Sesame Street GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Netflix will be milking the 30 years then if he used to show off his abs , we still waiting to see gym affect on him :D

to be fair twin I didn’t know the actor who used to play 40 years husband now I can’t forget him  , so isn’t bad to make name playing his role :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

I wouldn't be surprised. :D

Option 1 in Q3 is a nice way of saying the same. lol. :D Trust me, I wanted to write stuff about magic mushrooms, hallucinations, etc. at first but had to restrain myself.

:loolz:

I'm surprised that the Flakka drug didn't come to your mind. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

If season 3 had the original cast; No, I would not watch it. But now I'm curious. Some new blood could turn it into a new improved drama.  Sung Hoon fans, how long can you see him suffer. And the other 40's guy, he probably got tired of taking sooo many baths. Probably cold ones too - that's why he likes his undies warmed up. Get the circulation going again too. Of all the dramas I've seen, I see a washing machine in the house but no dryer. The dryer is the clothes warmer - not the oven.  It's also a de-wrinkler. Oh yeah, there's usually a wooden clothes dryer in the patio.

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

I'm watching!!! :w00t:

I'm okay with this kind of makjang insanity. Hoping for a continuation of wonderful actors, better scripts and awesome music that would still repeat in your head when the episode is done.

Oh and hopefully less "dream sequence". No idea what they should do about ghost grandpa. If he's there, one gets grossed out, if he is not there one wonders...

All in all, I hope this drama will again be as sensational as it was. And if all else fail, I hope at least it will give a good, long laugh!:D

Get your barfing bag ready people!!!!!:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, partyon said:

But who is the guy who plays the 40s husband? Not like he has a lot of acting experience? 

Guess no one else wanted to play the 40s husband ?

I checked the Asianwiki of the guy... this is his first drama in over 15 years!:open_mouth: Ironically, the last drama he starred in had Lee Tae Gon as one of the leads.:joy:

This drama never fails to up the crazy each season. I wonder how the recast will affect the storylines for Season 3. Now I feel like the new Yu Shin a.k.a. 40s husband will be a worthy competition for Dong Ma in winning Sa Pi Young's affections.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I AM SOOOOOOOOO READY!! :joy:

This is the most exciting thing this year so far. I'm kinda bored with dramas and now I can feel the excitement rising again. There is hope!! Kwîî na mwîhoko!! I had to write in one of my languages because that's how excited I am. The teaser is straight up FIRE!! Fire, I tell y'all!! Fire!! I want Writernim to go over the edge!! Don't hold back!! I especially love that 50s wife is getting excited about a man again. She deserves it.

I love the cast, I don't care that 30s and 40s husband left. If anything, I want the drama to hit even bigger ratings so that they can feel the regret potato in their throats for leaving. They prolly thought they were too good for the show. We'll show them!!

In conclusion, yes, I am watching; yes I am still invested; no, I don't care about the changes; yes, I cannot wait to see what Writernim has in store!!:D

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@africandramalover Wow, never seen you so excited before! :love: Please consider making recaps for the rest of us who don't dare to watch season 3.

:please:

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You’re changing your mind about watching then? :lol:

Hell no! :kicks:

I love my abs, but not even the most perfect abs can tempt me to watch this barf anymore!

Fire Elmo GIF

6 hours ago, dzareth said:

Get your barfing bag ready people!!!!!

That's the spirit. Here, have a barf bag. :kiss_wink:

64F80E84-BFD4-4CF0-B9AC-B7ABDA838631.gif

courtesy of @Ameera Ali :D

It's perfectly DP sized too.

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1