[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

2 hours ago, admonike said:

love isn’t actually blind but actually chooses to overlook shortcomings.

Love is blind when you are crazy in love during honeymoon stage as I mentioned above ...:D because Most people subconsciously think that "Great love" can overcome shortcomings (probably influenced heavily by the fairy tales since young days), but they forget that the test of love takes longer time to bear many obstacles.

The question is what cause overlook shortcoming? (you mentioned above) it's our own biases and mindset.

I mentioned on my much earlier post that listed out the self-test questionnaire techniques based on different stages of our life, it may more or less help us to access ourselves and stay careful in choosing our love relationship before we choose to overlook. It is a heavy price if we choose to overlook. Thats where @deandraluv and I highlighted many in bullets points. I hope you have read my much earlier post :) 

In most cultures, there is ample evidence that humans prioritize attractiveness, friendliness, and status when looking for a new partner and these qualities are expressed varies from culture to culture, for example, most cultures have different standards of beauty. Or when it comes to social or financial status, some people may value a particular job or income level, while for some others, class or social class is more important. But we can broadly say that everyone is interested in physical attractiveness as first choice, how good a person is, and whether they can provide you with it. Therefore, most would think that we should be very good at measuring these qualities - otherwise humans would not have evolved this behavior. Eg. 30's husband choose his wife due to her beauty and stylish and the wife choose his job income and social class.

So it is not that they choose to overlook shortcoming, they are aware that they have differences at the beginning. Just that they are hypnotizing themselves thinking that their  "love" can overcome their differences along the way :)"Positive" bias may seems allowing us to overlook small problems out of love, but it can’t afford to get too far gap from reality. It is too risky being overly positive as we will be misleading ourselves about some of our partner’s flaws that may lead to a big gap in future. They can salvage their marriage earlier (or even before their marriage) if both can reach out to marriage counselling, but it is too late for them now.

• Like 6

I was just rewatching EP. 15 waiting for 16.  In first scene, engineer asks 40's wife about her favorite jewel.  He uses the discussion to tell her that all men don't like the same thing: young, pretty woman.  She likes diamonds, but his mother likes pearls and the subtle sheen they give off.  Interpretation: He is drawn to subtle beauty of 50's wife, not young and pretty, who are a dime a dozen and those who know his status have probably been throwing themselves at him his whole life.  Hence, he is secretive about his family.  He will confess to 50's wife!!!!  

Another prediction: When engineer makes it clear to 40's wife that he is not interested, she will begin to consider ex, only because he is truly remorseful and will probably be willing to allow her to check his phone every night.  He may actually be willing to be faithful, because he has seen the result of playing around.  Not worth it.  I wouldn't take him back, but she may consider it.  

Pan family is in for wrath of God in some form: miscarriage, death of any one of them.

I don't think it will happen, but nobody deserves the White Truck of Doom more than step-mom.  Getting scared by a ghost is not enough.

Anxiously awaiting................

• Like 2

I just watched the last episode.

Well, we get such big spoilers in the epilogue and you will think : "RickRoll'D ?!! "

:surprisedwut:

"How did we get at this point ! Please be real, get some news instead of recycling them  into new positions/roles !"

Only one the 3 couples spoiled is kind of expected.

But we get well surprised with the engineer's brother new bride....I was like :

:wut:

I truly hoped for an ending today but..

:facepalm:

...well not yet.

I am addicted so i will watch until the end -aka season 3 ! And please, let it be ended permanently. I can't think of a season 4, i dont even wish to dream of it...).

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

Marriage is true a sacred institution for both man and woman.

But..... we must know, marriage comes in a lot of forms too

Love marriage - most both man & woman (or even man & man, woman & woman nowadays) married because they love each other and can't think anything else than to live with the person that they love

Arranged marriage - they didn't know or know little about their spouse before the marriage. Usually parents who arrange this marriage, and both man & woman just let the elders make decision for them

Force marriage - it happened, usually man or woman didn't agree but have to, maybe to save some dignity in the family or because the money/debts & inheritance

Shameful marriage - this is not good! Some people especially woman wants to be married because she saw her enemy or her friends all married. So, she didn't want people to call her spinster, usually they will married the man that eagerly wants to marry her even she rejected him numerous of times OR he or she wants to show to their ex that they also can get the happy marriage after being hurt by their ex boyfriend or girlfriend (example : like Nam Ga Bin) AND.. some married because of the money, social class & not because of love at all..

Contract marriage - only happened in Kdrama, LOL

However, once we married, you must hold the responsibility, and that responsibility ain't cheap. Nobody wants to be cheated by their own spouse, no one even in what forms the marriage was built from... It's all in heart and mind.. And the choice in your hands. Peace!

True..

SPY-YS get married when they were in love for each other. Both were young and pretty and handsome. YS was an heir of a big hospital. They have love and financial stability in the beginning. Then they have a daughter and their family become perfect. They also do not have sex problem.

But.. just because of Yu sin accidentally met Ami then things have changed.

The problem in the marriage is not before the marriage. The problem is in the marriage. We want to look for love like this and that or man or woman with the most ideal qualities in our mind, but ottoke yeo.. problem still happens in the marriage. Yu Sin still met a chance to cheats.. There is no perfect plan before marriage because of we would not know our journey will be like what. We can not predict whom will we meet on the next 5 10 20 30 years.. 

so from this point, what the couple want to do is up to them. Divorce and leave it or stay and work it out. Anything that make anyone mind in peace. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Najoua Soussi said:

I felt the exact same way when the epilogue scene came out !

this epilogue is probably a dream, because it teases a season 3, so it's confirmed, surely again 16 episodes

in any case, once again the mistresses will surely have a happy ending

• Blob 1

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

this epilogue is probably a dream, because it teases a season 3, so it's confirmed, surely again 16 episodes

in any case, once again the mistresses will surely have a happy ending

I may be true but how did such reveries can be born ?! We need some materials so some very big happenings in season 3.

Season 1 : the wives's faceslapping

Season 2 : the husbands' f. slapping and the starts of the mistresses falls ? (NGB got her suffering).

Season 3 : the mistresses' punishment and the new start for everyone (with a new partner or with no one) ?

• Blob 1

I so bow down to the writer because of writer nim able to writes 3 main plots in this drama and in those 3 plots there are also various multiple plots in each of them and it’s make me exhausted to watch but I still watch. only talented writer can do this. This is very entertaining in my WFH lockdown boring times:Megathanks:

I just hate the part of SPY and BHR must to compete for SB :sleeping: if it’s BHR ok lah. She is not in her right state of mind. But for the elegant SPY I feel like I cannot accept it. But yeah perhaps this will be the main story in season 3. Up to you lah writer nim <3

NB. I love the pink sweater that NGB wears to the airport. It seems like SPY pink sweater in ep 12. 

I also love all mrs. Kim pearl jewelry. The necklace that she wears in SPY mother’s funeral and the earrings when she went to SPY apartment and showing her bruises <3

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

maybe each of these three men accompany future married women in front of the altar, so it must have the real groom who is hidden

no, the pairing is clear for wife and husband, not as companion to the altar. could be hallucination, or maybe the entire series 1 and 2 was hallucination and this is the real story. 

hospital mental wards all over Korea should prepare for a flood of patients after people watch episode 16 lol

The Simpsons Yes GIF by systaime

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, agenth said:

no, the pairing is clear for wife and husband, not as companion to the altar. could be hallucination, or maybe the entire series 1 and 2 was hallucination and this is the real story. 

if that's true i can't even imagine BHR's face, she will get the men she wants twice stolen by the same woman:bawling:, how will she react, she will surely be disgusted, a very rich man besides, this writer is devil:loolz: but what happened in their past lives lol:unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

As I mentioned earlier I will take BHR revenge in epi 14 as high point and ending of this awful series and will not invest any more time into this.

LEARNING : research the writer and then only watch the series .

the writer has been banned by other channel , they must have a reason to do so .

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Regarding the preview for 16, Hae-Ryun is holding a baby because:

- Ga-Bin became pregnant with Dong-Ma's baby while they were in Spain

- Ga-Bin dies giving birth

- Hae-Ryun is left alone to raise this baby

- Hae-Ryun suspects that it is not his baby, but he can't admit it to anyone due to shame

I like this part, but I prefer the baby is the professor biological child. I remember once he fantasies abt having a baby with GB & how happy his other children to have new siblings, & how perfect his new little family would be without his 50s wife. But here in reality, he was left alone with a baby, his ex wife has moves on with a new man, his daughter goes abroad to study, and his son in his puberty state, who is jealous of his father’s new child, couldn’t be bother with them. Let the old professor feels the pain of raising a baby when he’s old enough to be a grandfather. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1