[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

I mean, white is the color of evil in this show is it not?? So black wedding attire actually would be sensible.

That ending... does this mean CY will out of commission for most of the finale?! i hope not. that would be awful. her role in the show already lessened dramatically the past few episodes.

Also, I know Vincenzo is not a romance show per say, but I will def feel baited if we do not get to see happy and romantic VinCha before the series ends tomorrow.

• Sad 1

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, And 2PM’s Taecyeon Share Their Gratitude To Viewers Ahead Of “Vincenzo” Finale

3ca5dadd00dc41eea1d49cecb6f45b0a.jpeg?s=

May 1, 2021
by C. Hong

As tvN’s “Vincenzo” nears the end, the three lead actors shared a message of gratitude for viewers and talked about what to look out for in the final episodes.

Song Joong Ki, who plays the titular character Vincenzo Cassano, said, “Every time we film, I wish that this production would never end, but somehow we’re already at the final episode. ‘Vincenzo’ is about an Italian man named Vincenzo Cassano who is a fish out of water in Korea until he meets some very special people. Just like in the drama, I started the production feeling like I was in unfamiliar surroundings and ended with a deep sense of affection for the production and its cast. If the viewers hadn’t sent us their love and support, I would not have experienced this happiness. If ‘Vincenzo’ can be a straw for people to grasp at during these difficult days, then I wish for nothing else.”

song-joong-ki-vincenzo.jpeg

Jeon Yeo Bin, who plays the sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young, said, “I’m grateful to all the viewers who lived and breathed ‘Vincenzo’ with us. It was a lot of fun to live as Hong Cha Young. As everyone in the drama was so earnest about their work, there was always good energy on set. I hope that that good energy was transmitted to the viewers as well.”

She added, “I really liked the line ‘Aspettate!‘ from episodes 1 and 18. It’s not over until it’s over, so please look forward to seeing the plans of Vincenzo Cassano, a villain who catches villains, along with Hong Cha Young and the Geumga family.”

jeon-yeo-bin-vincenzo.jpeg

2PM’s Taecyeon, who plays the twisted Jang Joon Woo, said, “I learned a lot from filming ‘Vincenzo.’ I realized how much the cast and crew had to work in order to create this production. I don’t think I’ll be able to forget the past eight months I spent with ‘Vincenzo’ for a long time. Thank you so much to the viewers who watched over and supported ‘Vincenzo.’ Please watch over Joon Woo until the end.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1466822wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-and-2pms-taecyeon-share-their-gratitude-to-viewers-ahead-of-vincenzo-finale

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wooooow what an ending! Well, as all Vincenzo ending scene..

Spoiler

I'm sure CY will stay alive, but since she got hurt, will we see a lot of her in the final showdown. At least we know she will be at a party with VC wearing that black dress

After watching ep. 19, I think it almost confirmed that there will be a time skip and they will be together.

On a side note, I think they are one of the most equal relationship in K-drama couple, they listen and respect each other opinion and the protect each other. CY protects VC as much as VC protects her. She took a bullet for him! Gosh.. 

• Like 12

the one clip of Cha Young in the preview seems to be in today’s episode clothes. I hate their misleading previews! 

@suzy0604

as said by you am also banking on the beautiful bridge scene and a time jump and then having a happy ending together :) but I do want at least one scene with them just being in love and crossing over to love completely and being off that line jumping between love on one side and friends on one side. They cute but No more fist bumps please. 

• Like 7

They love each other so much and I love them so much!!! :bawling::bawling:

Vincenzo tells Han Seo that the mafia throws week long farewell parties. Could they be dressing up for V’s farewell party after all this ends? Sad but I think we will get a time jump for sure. This much and no confession out of neither of them? Tomorrow seems like an intense battle will ensue. I want a kiss before he leaves at least please! Even if Cha Young must initiate it for the 1000000x 

• Like 6

Episode 19 was amazing!! The first 15-20mins was hilarious!!

Jang Han Seo got shot AGAIN in the arm lol poor guy can’t catch a break. But KDY did a superb job portraying Han Seo!!

Wasn’t expecting much VinCha crumbs today but we got a little more than expected! Especially those scenes showing V’s jealousy and fear of losing CY, I rewatched them so many times lol. They kind of made up for the lack of VinCha and addressing their r/s the past few episodes.

And the last 15 mins was the highlight of episode 19! SJK’s acting was top-notch as well as JYB and KDY. Some might argue it was cliché, but love me a good cliché just for this. Hopefully the ending scene spells endgame for VinCha!!

V better not die ugh

• Like 9

That ending should pretty much cement them together in the end - You don't take a bullet for someone as a professional courtesy.  So, now that its established they are in love ... who says "I love you" first?

I'm going with CY, after VC asks her why she'd do such a thing.

Damn, its gonna be a long wait for tomorrow -

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, chuu18 said:

Wasn’t expecting much VinCha crumbs today but we got a little more than expected! Especially those scenes showing V’s jealousy and fear of losing CY, I rewatched them so many times lol. They kind of made up for the lack of VinCha and addressing their r/s the past few episodes.

The crumbs today were so cute! V being a clingy and jealous boyfriend was everything. He was disappointed when Cha Young didn’t get all pretty to ask him out on a date, ha! Can’t get enough of them! Just one more episode will not do it for me to be honest. 

14 minutes ago, chuu18 said:

And the last 15 mins was the highlight of episode 19! SJK’s acting was top-notch as well as JYB and KDY. Some might argue it was cliché, but love me a good cliché just for this. Hopefully the ending scene spells endgame for VinCha!!

Yes!! The acting was perfect. I had to rewatch to capture every nuance. *chef’s kiss* Can we talk about V kneeling before psychopath HS for the sake of CY? Vincenzo f*kin’ Cassano kneeling! For the woman he loves! Romance is not dead, guys. And the furious look in his eyes. HS better run. 

And then the 2 times Cha Young used her whole body as a human shield for her man! C’mon! If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

Yes!! The acting was perfect. I had to rewatch to capture every nuance. *chef’s kiss* Can we talk about V kneeling before psychopath HS for the sake of CY? Vincenzo f*kin’ Cassano kneeling! For the woman he loves! Romance is not dead, guys. And the furious look in his eyes. HS better run. 

Yes... when he kneels down and ready to take the beating, so that JW wont pull the trigger on CY. I could feel his immense and profound love for CY. 

When he hold bloody CY in his arms.. oh those eyes are so scary, (but I was surprise that the bullet didnt go trough VC)

Puff.. I glad HS didnt get killed tonite.. 

Anyone betting for a kiss scene tomorrow!?? Cause I do! I'll bet that we will get an epic kiss scene tomorrow! 

One more ep, guys!! I feel so reluctant to say goodbye to the show and everyone here... this thread has become a habit amd sanctuary for me.. thank you so much, everyone! (Ok.. ok.. this is not a goodbye yet)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

Yes... when he kneels down and ready to take the beating, so that JW wont pull the trigger on CY. I could feel his immense and profound love for CY. 

When he hold bloody CY in his arms.. oh those eyes are so scary, (but I was surprise that the bullet didnt go trough VC)

Puff.. I glad HS didnt get killed tonite.. 

Anyone betting for a kiss scene tomorrow!?? Cause I do! I'll bet that we will get an epic kiss scene tomorrow! 

One more ep, guys!! I feel so reluctant to say goodbye to the show and everyone here... this thread has become a habit amd sanctuary for me.. thank you so much, everyone! (Ok.. ok.. this is not a goodbye yet)

Yes! Do we even need the words love from their mouths when their actions are beyond words? The way they care for one another and senselessly succumb to death to save the other. But yes, yes we do. For keeper’s sake hehe. :lol: 

I love that this wasn’t a typical damsel in distress in tears, hero saves heroine situation. Cha Young was tough and fearless and willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of Vincenzo too. It not only speaks volumes about her love for him but about the strong female lead she is! Bravo! Earlier I was cussing the writer but now I’m applauding him. Please don’t disappoint and give us a passionate kiss tomorrow!

Seeing that Cha Young is injured, will we get a confession at the beginning of tomorrow’s episode? Maybe it’s time to do the hospital parallel this time with V confessing thinking CY is unconscious but she actually hears everything. Though if it’s true that V will leave and there will be a time jump, I don’t see the confession happening until much later.   

I’m also betting on a kiss tomorrow. Please release all those built up tension and give us the best kiss in kdrama history lol. 

It’s really the end soon. :bawling: Let’s cheer up and see it through! Don’t forget their feature on Game Caterers in the morning too! 

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/COVnoiiJfVF/?igshid=gphgx18w6u4n

I noticed that in the coffee shop scene they spent a second or so showing the inside of Vincenzo’s coffee cup after he finished his coffee. Reminded me of Turkish coffee readings (the cup was also smaller similar to Turkish coffee I think) and the leftover coffee seemed to reflect the yin yang sign again. In Turkish coffee readings that can mean two Messages either ‘find your balance’ or ‘infinite love’ for CenCha going back to the table scene when they fell asleep after getting drunk in the same yin yang shape I’m guessing it means infinite love which means it should be a happy ending :) 

if not the yin yang sign it could also be interpreted as the letter S which also stands for ‘happiness’ but I think the yin yang and infinite love is the more relevant symbolism here.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

That ending should pretty much cement them together in the end - You don't take a bullet for someone as a professional courtesy.  So, now that its established they are in love ... who says "I love you" first?

Hanseok! :lol:

• LOL 8

I don't know what to think it was nice today but in the end anyway I heard a shot before he fired at Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young, for this they had turned around, I don't want Han Seo to lose her life but the bloody cell phone does not promise a happy ending.

• Like 2

If we don't get a hospital parallel of Vincenzo at CY's bedside speaking his mind and then CY revealing she was awake all along in Vincenzo Ep 20, I will be very let down. This is the perfect set up for it.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

It looks like a shoulder shot, so CY will be fine. What's with the bad shots in this show?! Shoulder shots are painful, but as long as they're dealt with in a timely manner, most survive them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Episode 18 was awesome!  From the beginning with the Geumga plaza family saving vincenzo and FINALLY showing us all their hidden skills.  i loved the title cards and images for their hidden pasts: LMAO Mr Tak's hair :lol::lol::lol: and Mr Ahn's head of Vincenzo's fanclub. "Oh my Consigliere!":lol::lol::lol:  Mrs Kwak was boxing her son in their first appearance and now it all makes sense! Shocked Chef Toto is a Korean wrestling champion (I had to Google Ssireum and learned it is traditional Korean wrestling) :o 

Our Cha Young was back after her lack of scenes last episode.  She was hard at work and back to her usual sassy self this episode!:happyshakes: So happy seeing all her character development from the old selfish Cha Young to Cha Young who is teary-eyed with happiness winning the case for the residents and will risk her life for others.  The CenCha moments were back in full force as well. We even got Jealous!Vincenzo and he finally promised he will come back! There were so many great moments between them today before the last painful one. We are all so invested in this show and the characters.  It's funny we were all expecting that something would happen to CY at the end and we knew she would be kidnapped but I was still shocked.  I actually screamed out loud even though I know she will be alright:cries: The look of fury in Vincenzo's eyes though:onfirex:

Now the court case is out of the way, it's time for them to finish off the villains.  Vincenzo is really showing his dark side recently.  Now we know from that chilling scene last week his Mafia nickname was Gatto sazio - the cat that's full toys with a mouse all day before eating it. The way he played with and killed Prosecutor Jang is scary especially as we know he has met his family.  I can't wait to see how he will deal with Myung Hee and Jang Seok.  Will Vincenzo change his rules about not harming women and children?  Or just get someone else to harm her?  Is it wrong that I kind of want Seung-hyuk to get a lesser punishment. Maybe it's just because I find his cowardly, selfish character so entertaining but I don't think he is as evil as those two.

Now Han Seok has just gone full psychopath but he is still such a "cheap villain" as Cha Young called him. Doesn't have the guts ior smarts to take Vincenzo on head to head so uses CY as bait:angry: Kwak Dong Yeon is so good as Han Seo.  THe way he idolised Vincenzo is adorable and he broke my heart when his brother re-appeared,  You can see the PTSD in his actions from all the years of being traumatised by Han Seok.  Still, his relationship with his new hyung gave him the strength to rebel.  Please let him survive to run Babel legally and hang out with his Vin-hyung:bawling:

We were right about the monk's moving the gold.  The scenes of them moving the gold with the help of Vincenzo, Cha Young, Mr Nam and Miri were so funny:lol: I wonder where Vincenzo has hidden the Guillotine file?

6 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

On a side note, I think they are one of the most equal relationship in K-drama couple, they listen and respect each other opinion and the protect each other. CY protects VC as much as VC protects her. She took a bullet for him! Gosh.. 

I agree with this so much.  It is so refreshing! I think it is one of the healthiest, romantic non-toxic relationships I have seen in a drama couple:wub:

5 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

It’s really the end soon. :bawling: Let’s cheer up and see it through! Don’t forget their feature on Game Caterers in the morning too! 

Oh yes!  At least we are getting a surprise variety show appearance on Sunday morning.  I haven't watched this show before but apparently the videos usually get English subbed 

This is the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it already:

• Like 5