[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

@partyon you should have been proud of YR today no screaming or shouting , she hold her tongue most of the times  , she didn’t question anything even when she kept hearing lies after lies and suspicious accident, she want to hide in the background  :mrgreen:

SJ’s mom : I am into your trick :D

7A2E80E0-6136-4CF6-9C50-2F359271BFB1.gif

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali I FFWD a lot to get to the last episode but no luck :D. Tell me did Joo get oriental medicine for herself or her husband so that he can't refuse her? Or that was just to cover up her trip to hector SH?

I wonder what this writer is going to do to the severely brain damaged Cha. How about turning him to a seven year old mentally challenged man? then he can live with TP and YJ. I was going to say making 3, but then who's going to take care of them?

• LOL 3

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

I wonder what this writer is going to do to the severely brain damaged Cha. 

I think the moment he hears SH's voice or let their theme song plays inside the room will wake him up.  And they live happily ever after. :fullofhearts:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I am so offended Dump SJ questioning his mom rehab :mrgreen: 

SJ : how the miracle happens mom 

E15A850A-0312-4292-9F80-412CAF008680.gif
SJ’s mom :phew:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali I FFWD a lot to get to the last episode but no luck :D. Tell me did Joo get oriental medicine for herself or her husband so that he can't refuse her? Or that was just to cover up her trip to hector SH?

it was for herself to get pregnant  , the chairman was clearly doing his husband duty but she wasn’t getting pregnant easily  :yum:

• LOL 7

@UnniSarah , @maribella @Jillia @Mocharel @dolorisbrady @Lmangla  @chococarmela@ktcjdrama
YR’s mom finally take her revenge on YR  :mrgreen:

Love how she trick YR by agreeing to go inside home , then hit her in head :D

O672JjZ.gif

when YR wouldn’t leave the home, she chased her out in style  :w00t:

8H5bNFz.gif

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Stupid YJ still trying to calm down her rightfully angry “family”, there’s no limit to her stupidity. I miss Darth YJ so much, she would german suplex YR and hurl her out into a busy street instead. I hate the Hans with a passion so it’s not even that much satisfying YR got beaten up by Mickey’s magic broom there, still amusing, but not much satisfying.

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I wonder what this writer is going to do to the severely brain damaged Cha. How about turning him to a seven year old mentally challenged man? then he can live with TP and YJ. I was going to say making 3, but then who's going to take care of them?

Brain damage is the writer’s speciality. Just ask TP to take him deep sea diving. From idiot to mentally challenged to genius IQ in a blink of an eye!

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I think YJ/SJ are twins. I believe SH was pregnant with twins. Maybe she was told the boy twin died. SJ was stolen and Joo raised him as her own. She wasn’t pregnant at time SH was pregnant. She probably faked her pregnancy like Yura. Yura is a younger more crazy version of her.

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, youngae said:

I think YJ/SJ are twins. I believe SH was pregnant with twins. Maybe she was told the boy twin died. SJ was stolen and Joo raised him as her own. She wasn’t pregnant at time SH was pregnant. She probably faked her pregnancy like Yura. Yura is a younger more crazy version of her.

I brought this scenario up too up too. I can’t wait to see what happen now 

• Like 2

Kocowa posts the subtitles a lot later these days, so no time to post a translation (since I will be asleep when that happens lol), but I'll post the videos.

Episode 98 Preview

Ending Scene of Episode 97

Edited by Ayame
Added youtube version of preview
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I have a scenario for you guys @youngae @Ameera Ali @Lmangla @Mocharel @Jillia @nohamahamoud2002 @Ldy Gmerm

This more like story telling

SJ start to stalk han Yoo Jung. Making sure she is safe from his mom. He has someone secretly taking her pictures. He shows up unannouce when YJ and TP are on a date. He has this creepy look and it kinda creeps TP out but since SJ is YJ's brother he can't say anything. One day his mom catch him staring at her picture, as he slowly carresses her face in the picture. His mom is like, SJ you have to let her go and he is like 

Wae ?? Wae you haven't given up on dad. Then he says lets make a deal, we work together to keep both of them by each other side. then he looks lovingly at the pic. HIS MOM , NO YOU CAN'T , YOU REALLY HAVE TO LET HER GO. I WON'T EVER LET YOU TOO BE TOGETHER. HE IS LIKE WAE  WAEEEEE????  

robert downey jr sigh GIF

SHE SAYS BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR TWIN. I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER" SO YOU CAN'T HAVE HER.   YOU SEE TEARS COMING DOWN HER EYES.

Happy Cookie Lyon GIF by HULU

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK 

• LOL 7