[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Honestly I’m just enjoying the circus show here

is it literally animal circus because the lead  :hwaiting2:

9A1B0C3C-9C05-401E-87AE-2FA672B794D4.gif

Or because this lady have habit of behaving like animal in a cage :mrgreen: - just do what a killer saying 

99FD1E80-3117-49EB-804C-1D813CA22A47.gif

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

ever Now it explains why Han YuRa can kill, scheme and lie her pants off.  It is in the blood to commit crimes and hurt other people. 
@Ameera Ali @maribella @Mocharel.  Han Dae Cheol sure has the nerve to act like he is a saint. Smh smh smh  He is worst than scum he is a bottom feeder. Angry Koreantagangry GIF by swerk

Why? Why? Haven't had time to watch. SH is now locked up somewhere? I told you she became stupid after getting more screen time. Three attempts were not enough, she is blithely going here and there on her on. :smirk:

• Like 5

29780CD6-A90B-41BE-9292-F06430C0E707.gif

By now Everything is Mr Koo problem according to master mind  :mrgreen: 

her husband loving another woman 

her husband  pregnant another woman 

For the mistress not dying 3 times 

For the mistress come back in the scene  again 

For the mistress remember everything 

For the mistress finding her child 

For her son learning about his sister 

B2072B45-D04F-4DDC-8685-AAE9A82BFAA3.gif

Mr Koo expression: 

B094BEE3-7844-40E0-8AA6-D186E7587B57.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I know very little Korean but it seems that SJ had to asked the same question angrily to his father or his mother. Hasn't he learned by now? 

@UnniSarah just zipped through, caught YR returning the Han's lap with YJ yelling to her to leave. We can see whose side the Hans take and if they can be redeemed or remain the scummy thieving family they are.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I know very little Korean but it seems that SJ had to asked the same question angrily to his father or his mother. Hasn't he learned by now? 

@UnniSarah just zipped through, caught YR returning the Han's lap with YJ yelling to her to leave. We can see whose side the Hans take and if they can be redeemed or remain the scummy thieving family they are.

I don’t think they can be redeemed in my eyes but we have seen through the whole drama how they always accept YR but never defend Han Yoo-Jung . Tea Smh GIF by moodman
keyword, I am sure the writer will redeem them but I won’t buy it .  
Will you believe it?? Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

@Ameera Ali @maribella @Mocharel @dolorisbrady @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

DL group is so Stingy :mrgreen: -they probably  hire bodyguard when is not needed to take expensive bag from YR :D  Or maybe owner finally taking action toward YR from abusing his place breaking all his furniture and cups when she isn’t DL group DIL anymore  :yum:

9E46D39D-FB0A-403B-A4D7-B91C24C35467.gif

EE7D5960-58DE-45F8-A8D3-4D47C55A3860.gif
81029600-AC42-4AF5-9B1C-25250EF7C7AD.gif

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

OmG!!!!! The secretary is is so DEDICATED TO LADY JOO??? Why is that @Ameera Ali

if he isn't romantically involved with lady joo and just doing this for salary, then he is a moron and really underpaid. where do these villains find such dedicated assistants who do all sorts of things?

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I don’t think they can be redeemed in my eyes but we have seen through the whole drama how they always accept YR but never defend Han Yoo-Jung .
keyword, I am sure the writer will redeem them but I won’t buy it .  
Will you believe it??

@Ameera Ali @maribella @Mocharel @dolorisbrady @Lmangla 

don't ask me why but am crossing my fingers that the PD and writer will keep the villains as villains. they are far too funny.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

don't ask me why but am crossing my fingers that the PD and writer will keep the villains as villains. they are far too funny.

I feel the same way @Lmangla. I love it when the Villains stay the villain until the end. It gives me such satisfaction to see them remain true to themselves. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if he isn't romantically involved with lady joo and just doing this for salary, then he is a moron and really underpaid. where do these villains find such dedicated assistants who do all sorts of things?

Dailies usually end with kumbaya feel good scenes.  In First Love, the woman kidnapped a baby and he was separated from his mother for 6 years.  There were other shenanigans. The antagonist got 3 years jail and was remorseful at tge end.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Like you said it is a circus show for Man In the Veil. I am not claiming Fatal Promise is the best Revenge Drama. I just meant the execution for the storyline  is better than this drama. I can name the best Revenge drama that will have you raving about the revenge for a lifetime @Mocharel

I still think Lee Yoo Ri's The promise was the best. The ending was lame but it was satisfying to see the protagonist sticking to her revenge until the baddies gave up. I think they thought calling it fatal PROMISE with Park Hana will make it as enjoyable.

Now here they have YJ and TP make grand promises only to :dead:

:smirk: 

But none could beat unknown woman for me in being hilariously funny. I greatly enjoyed it, even though for the wrong reasons. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, maribella said:
5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I still think Lee Yoo Ri's The promise was the best. The ending was lame but it was satisfying to see the protagonist sticking to her revenge until the baddies gave up.

Ice Adonis, Heaven’s Promise, and Temptation of Wife are up there. An Angel’s Choice and Cheondamdong Scandal are also 2 great revenge dramas with strong female leads, though I can’t find them anywhere.

And the protagonist in Heaven’s Promise became a villain towards the end anyway, lol. That’s what it said in the synopsis.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Ice Adonis, Heaven’s Promise, and Temptation of Wife are up there. An Angel’s Choice and Cheondamding Scandal are also 2 great revenge dramas with strong female leads, though I can’t find them anywhere.

And the protagonist in Heaven’s Promise became a villain towards the end anyway, lol. That’s what it said in the synopsis.

I conccur with you @chococarmela. Another  great revenge  Daily is Glass Mask.  https://asianwiki.com/Glass_Mask

Perfect revenge drama because there was something that screamed DAEBAK!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1