[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I totally agree with you @Lmangla not from slapping but from the lack of love and respect . 
Looking back to beginning of the drama. I felt that TP was the only person in that house that loved and respected her. She tries so hard to be loved by supporting the family, selling bimibap, credit card for house supplies and giving up her dreams for Han Yu Ra.  So finding TP again, the only person who spoils her , she is bound to hold on to this person who showers her with love and respect. Before the accident TP, would be the person she would talk with, get gifts from and a good friend.  

Even her father would always choose Han YuRa . He would try to speak for YJ but still let them get have their way. 

thats why it never felt like a real romance to me. just two good friends who support each other. I find it amusing that all the real passionate moments are provided by seo joon. I was laughing at the gif you posted a few pages back -- where seo joon had hit that mall owner and you had put "psychotic hottie" on the gif. :lol: seo joon has been doing more of the traditional romance kind of role. but technically both of them are her brother-in-laws and both are her friends. so maybe, they will all just say bye bye to each other in the end..

:byebye2:

but am actually enjoying that the romance is so non-key to the plot. this drama is so focused on yura and her antics and I am starting to find her very funny. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Minhu learns that TP is his dad. He says: "abba?. Superman ajussiga chin abbayiyo??" (Dad?? Superman is my real dad?)

Preview text Google translate 

Preview Episode 67

With the consent of the Yujeong family, Taepong spends a good time with Dongho separately. Meanwhile, Seo-joon leaves the house by declaring to his family that he will divorce Yura. Hwa-yeon again visits Yujeong...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,67,808096

Spoiler

In the preview, Minhu is ill, he has a mark on his arm and nosebleed. Maybe he fell off the bicycle?? But TP seems worried about the mark on Minhu's arm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Wow @Ameera Ali @maribella @Lmangla  @nohamahamoud2002  Look at the father again . So far away and not helping YJ. 
ARE THEY REALLY HER PARENTS???????

He is like , I am not getting payed enough to deal with this wife Sh**t :D

514E2783-C96E-49DB-9357-BF524E679E2E.gif

even when he tried , he get scared for his life :mrgreen:

21F82D2A-7776-40CC-B65A-9379E5BF099E.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

how dare he save her non precious daughter life 

why does she need saving from a cyclist. :joy: at least truck of doom is real danger. but no. she can't even move from a cyclist. she needs help for everything.

will smith run GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella It wasn’t about that. It was about doing the right thing. Han YuRa for TP drunk and took off his clothes . Than claimed she was pregnant by him. In fact she didn’t even like Yu Ra be a she saw her bully her son.  So no way in hell would she want any of the Han girls be other her precious son. 

YR’s mom was so disgusted by TP and hated him for ruining her precious DAUGHTER . I am like What!!!!!! 

Han Yu Ra was a RickRoll'D. Slept with the first man she thought was rich. It never crossed her mind to use protection because she wanted to trap him. Look at how she entrapped SJ. Using  a deal SJ’s dad company needed so she can marry him since he REJECTED

Han Yu Ra believes the world is her Oyster and so does her mom. 

The guy had a brain of a 7 year old. If he were my son or brother or even next door neighbour,  I would have made a police report immediately. Get a rape kit test and see what really happened. 

Doing the right thing for a minor, even if physically adult,  is not the same for an adult. It's incumbent on the society to protect the young and helpless.
The sad thing is the writer, director and producer do not see it wrong to use a retarded guy for this purpose.

I think it's the typical 'shame' factor where sex crimes are concerned. They also got their victim- perpetrator mixed here. YR was not retarded, she could not be a victim. 

Maybe YJ is the retarded one? She forgot TP was married to her sister and had a baby. :loolz:

Forgetting they were  married is already pushing the logic but she was pregnant too. This show is beyond ridiculous.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

now she needs to complete the birth secret by also shouting at some other point that yujung is not the mother. :sweatingbullets:

Better still YR is the mother. Open up all concealments :smirk:

I was watching Youtube and MH is seriously ill. We know what he has with that nose bleed.  Are the subtitles out?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

He is like , I am not getting payed enough to deal with this wife Sh**t 

I find his expression so funny. started laughing on seeing the dad's face. he was like "please no more slapping!"

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

was watching Youtube and MH is seriously ill. We know what he has with that nose bleed.

time for reporter choi to come back! lets just hope that yujung somehow does not end up in a triangle with him also. she is like bermuda triangle. attracts all the men her sister uses.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Wow @Ameera Ali @maribella @Lmangla  @nohamahamoud2002  Look at the father again . So far away and not helping YJ. 
ARE THEY REALLY HER PARENTS???????

IS THAT ALL YJ WILL EVER VE.  
A damsel in distress???!

I really started to think that perhaps we have a birth secret but not YJ, because if YR and YJ are twins, I don't see how they are switched :(

Perhaps Yijin is the daughter of Jisuk's first love??

Birth secrets are more evident in 120 dailies as in No Matter What 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Birth secrets are more evident in 120 dailies as in No Matter What 

@nohamahamoud2002  Chingu you forgot A place in the Sun was 100 episode ( Birth Secret),  Left Handed Wife, Gracious Revenge all had birth secret and 100 episodes and was extended.

I jut feel bad for YJ , she is dumb but her parents don’t love her like they supposed too. 66 episode aired already and they still only think of Han Yu Ra. It is bad already that Han Yu Ra stole the boy her sister had a major crush on. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002  Chingu you forgot A place in the Sun was 100 episode ( Birth Secret),  Left Handed Wife

I don't remember the birth secret of  a place in the sun, we knew that Gwangil isn't the son, and Jimin's being Yuwol's son was known to the viewers.

Namjun was known as Jo Aera's son. The child of the main couple was also guessed easily by us. 

The only birth secret revealed late was Eunchan being the lawyer's son in Fatal promise 

Btw, most of the time the viewers know the secret but not the characters. For example till now, no one knows that Minhu is the announcer's son. So it is a birth secret

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

time for reporter choi to come back! lets just hope that yujung somehow does not end up in a triangle with him also. she is like bermuda triangle. attracts all the men her sister uses.

I was reading some blog and it said Eru the actor was on a short term role. So if Choi comes back, it might be another actor. I don't think he will.

edit: I wanted to know what SJ's mum said to YJ so decided to watch the end, but of course while FFWD I caught the other scenes. Heavens above, the mother was a vulgar, loud, nasty piece and being surrounded by idiot YJ, bad actor father and love-struck TP, it was one painful scene watching the slap. Anyway, just how is SJ's mum going to send YJ overseas? She had wanted to resign from DL group and she should. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't remember the birth secret of  a place in the sun, we knew that Gwangil isn't the son, and Jimin's being Yuwol's son was known to the viewers.

Namjun was known as Jo Aera's son. The child of the main couple was also guessed easily by us. 

The only birth secret revealed late was Eunchan being the lawyer's son in Fatal promise 

Btw, most of the time the viewers know the secret but not the characters. For example till now, no one knows that Minhu is the announcer's son. So it is a birth secret

Everything you said makes sense. ButbO can’t help but feel so bad for YJ.  TbH this is the first kdrama where both parents always give in to one child. Usually it is the mom but the father doesn’t play favorite even though the mom still does whatever she wants. First drama to see FL’s mom beat her daughter and Dad actually does nothing to help his favorite child. He usually roots for them behind the wife’s back. 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME MAD IS THAT ONCE THEY FIND OUT WHAT YU RA DID.  BOTH PARENTS WILL STILL BE ON HER SIDE AND WILL STILL WANT TP TO STAY AWAY FROM HAN YU JUNG AFTER WHAT THE 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e3c02c5j1bqnojir5x

did in ruining a good family that took care of her family and was kind to her. 

• Like 4