Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️


TiNaDo

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, midflight said:

Seriously, someone should compile all the BTS from episode 1 to 16.

 

That is how your parents fell in love.

 

(I’m really not kidding. You can see the progression. If at first, it was Yeji who was constantly reaching out to Soohyun, notice how in episodes 7-8, he was the one moving closer?)

 

DEADT

SYJ Magic 

 

:love:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, HoSun_27 said:

Hello, im the newbie here. I fallin in love with this drama and also the couple!!! Here's my new MV of them. I Hope u'll like it 

 

 

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your beautiful mv!

 

They are such beautiful creatures 

 :crymeme:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MitzB said:

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your beautiful mv!

 

They are such beautiful creatures 

 

They areeee! All of a sudden, I remembered this scene:

 

e20379f97a7c87d0f0e2f40a43120455dd5cb927

 

23634c74db8ce2da6775225429f1d1befc94bd71

 

cf5b444852d9fe4db5cbe476244051b0d522b211

Source: hellofavillain (tumblr)

 

...and, despite my irritated mood the entire day, just remembering those two and this particular scene, made me smile widely.

There are not only beautiful - they are sexy & super cute at the same time. Perfect creatures, indeed! :wub:

 

 

@HoSun_27, welcome, sweetie! And thanks for the beautiful MV!:sparklyeyes:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

OKAY GUYS IM DEAD!!!!!! 

 

 

Cause of death: Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. 

 

Ok bye! 

 

 

 

WE WON... This is much much more better that the other BTS. Them not knowing at first that they are being filmed. Imagine what these 2 gorgeous people doing without camera? UGH my heart. THE SHIP HAS DEFINITELY SAILED. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

img.gif

 

so this and the purse-carrying. OK KSH, WE SEE YOU.

 

if SYJ likes teasing him, i guess homeboy has his own moves too!

 

[tally update]

 

SYJ = probably 600pts (i forgot what i last put lol)

KSH = fine we give u 200pts

 

-

 

P.S. we are all sungjae in that gif

P.P.S. i've backread and saw a lot of u guys still trying not to ship them irl and i feel u so much! BUT HOW CAN WE NOT WHEN THEYRE LIKE THIS :-(

 

16 hours ago, glory said:

idk but i feel we're getting heartbroken soon (i hope it's after they kiss) 

 

dont wanna think much abt it but im preparing myself for this too. i think it's bound to happen after all the fluff from ep7 and 8 :( also from the preview, seeing mangtae hanging with a noose around his neck, and that last scene of them looking so sad at the beach gives this premonition... and honestly it's fitting too, that they heal properly on their own first before they fully come together but wah that implies a (hopefully temporary) goodbye and i just know it's gonna break our hearts. SO PLS YES LET US SEE THEM KISS ALREADY!

  • Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ruminati0n said:

 

dont wanna think much abt it but im preparing myself for this too. i think it's bound to happen after all the fluff from ep7 and 8 :( also from the preview, seeing mangtae hanging with a noose around his neck, and that last scene of them looking so sad at the beach gives this premonition... and honestly it's fitting too, that they heal properly on their own first before they fully come together but wah that implies a (hopefully temporary) goodbye and i just know it's gonna break our hearts. SO PLS YES LET US SEE THEM KISS ALREADY!

i agree. to be honest, their relationship is very toxic rn. they both need professional help so as to completely heal. i think her mother will make a comeback or so? haha that sounds random but i guess her mother will once again trigger her trauma and this time maybe she seeks help. i sincerely hope she does. also, the hospital director has obviously studied her behavior. and in the recent episode she admitted that she was hurt. poor bby :tears:

 

looking back, these 8 episodes were rollercoaster of emotions but we still have so much to learn! JR and MY's relationship, how the CEO and MY met, butterflies and the mystery behind GT's mom's death, MY's mom's sudden disappearance, her childhood, her father, the suspicious patient, head nurse, story behind bluebeard and clementine, the sudden death of the patient in the 1st episode(i hope they haven't forgotten it yet) damnnnn! i hope they kiss in the next episode before potentially separating :tears: :tears: :tears: i mean it'd make my shipper heart happy also they don't need to get into a relationship to kiss right? a friendly kiss, maybe? haha 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really dont get, is her mother dead or alive? The series really made it look like she's alive... 

But seriously tho, kinda want for them to have a temporary goodbye (MY GOING BACK TO SEOUL) while they fix themselves. I am a strong believer of you gotta fix yourself first before you love others because what will be left for you if you did?

 

 BTW, the latest BTS was so gooood (HAHAHAHA I'VE SAID THIS IN EVERY BTS) But seriously tho, when KSH gave her a jacket, I was swooning like crazy! They dont know that the camera was filming them. HMMMM 

 

 

Welcome to the thread @HoSun_27 :wub:

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If these two will date, it will be such a BOMB

 

Highest paid actor + It Girl = BOOOMB POWERCOUPLE

 

 

The latest bts is giving me the vibes already, lmao this two will surely date and I will bet all of my money

  • Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

EVERYONE'S SHIPPING THEM ALREAAAADY!!!!  

 

 

Never seen KSH dis caring mygooosh

 

This ship is surreal!!! 

 

I have been following SYJ since save me and I know she is quirky and playful but I ever seen her this joyful and flirty ever since this series!!! 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

 

so this and the purse-carrying. OK KSH, WE SEE YOU.

 

if SYJ likes teasing him, i guess homeboy has his own moves too!

 

[tally update]

 

SYJ = probably 600pts (i forgot what i last put lol)

KSH = fine we give u 200pts

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHA He got his own way of affection! KSH GOT THE 200 POINTS but SYJ is still on the leaaaaad!! He better do more and take the lead 

 

 

Never seen KSH this caring too tho HAHAHAHAHA maybe our girl really got the way into his heart

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, glory said:

i agree. to be honest, their relationship is very toxic rn. they both need professional help so as to completely heal. i think her mother will make a comeback or so? haha that sounds random but i guess her mother will once again trigger her trauma and this time maybe she seeks help. i sincerely hope she does. also, the hospital director has obviously studied her behavior. and in the recent episode she admitted that she was hurt. poor bby :tears:

 

looking back, these 8 episodes were rollercoaster of emotions but we still have so much to learn! JR and MY's relationship, how the CEO and MY met, butterflies and the mystery behind GT's mom's death, MY's mom's sudden disappearance, her childhood, her father, the suspicious patient, head nurse, story behind bluebeard and clementine, the sudden death of the patient in the 1st episode(i hope they haven't forgotten it yet) damnnnn! i hope they kiss in the next episode before potentially separating :tears: :tears: :tears: i mean it'd make my shipper heart happy also they don't need to get into a relationship to kiss right? a friendly kiss, maybe? haha 

 

 

 

 

I really hope the writer continues the route she took in the first part! We see MY and KT getting used to each other but everyone else saying otherwise.

 

Why? Because only those not part of the relationship (whatever it may be) can view it objectively. That’s why I am impressed with it because she built Jae-su, the CEO, and all the others well enough. And these are the same characters who keep on reminding them that they aren’t good for each other. 
 

putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them.

  • Like 2
  • Love 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, midflight said:

I really hope the writer continues the route she took in the first part! We see MY and KT getting used to each other but everyone else saying otherwise.

 

Why? Because only those not part of the relationship (whatever it may be) can view it objectively. That’s why I am impressed with it because she built Jae-su, the CEO, and all the others well enough. And these are the same characters who keep on reminding them that they aren’t good for each other. 
 

putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them.

 

SO FETCH!!! 

 

"Putting them in the story reminds both MY and KT and the viewers that what they have might not be what is truly best for them." 

 

seriously tho even though most of them dont like MY and KT being together, those characters are really fun to watch tho even though the CEO kept calling MY a btch. >_<

 

I really wonder what will be the cause of their separation

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..