[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Just now, bairama said:

oh my gosshhhhhh their latest bts is so much to be OK sign up

lets go buddy to ':mrgreen: i know ksh sometimes are hyper but but but OKKKKKKK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD SIGN UP IN THAT HOSPITAL :joy: but seriously tho, the lates bts was my favorite so faaaar

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA exactly how we survive after this drama end?

*INHALE

emm i made this for love of the two huhu i think the song is very related to the drama storyline

"said you'd always be my white blood circulate the right love" etc etc

and ofc hope it also related to both of them in.. emm.. rl? OKKKK HOSPITAL GIVE ME YOUR WHITE BLOODDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok6w-so470I

Screenshot-20200714-222610-Video-Player.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

On 7/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, freed jayla said:

HES SO SHY HAHAH HE CANT LOOK HER IN THE EYE OMGGG. Hes trying not to laugh!!!! heheh om

damn with SYJ’s seductiveness my reaction would be like that too. There might be a power in SYJ’s stares, KSH go cray cray,shy and weak hahahahaha and if they can’t help the sexual tension that they have with each other, they will just laugh during bts... ehmerghed they really are adorable UWUUUUUU

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, bairama said:

ok shippers continue.. I cant unsee this pls join

their latest bts.. Makes me unhealthy shipping in good way what
oh i hear it
WELCOME TO DELULU SEA
"If a sea's job is to make waves, a fan's job is to be delusional" - Her Private Life, 2019
I need to register myself at OK hospital

Seriously. If they’re not acting like this behind the scenes, it would have been SO EASY not to ship them.

it might just be me and my delulu self but 

if you compare that bts to this, you’d see there was no need for KSH to pull her in like that.

JUST LEAVING THAT THERE I SAID WHAT I SAID NOW SUFFER WITH ME

BYE

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

56 minutes ago, glory said:

that part where he is shown walking on the bridge with teary eyes. is it shown in previous episodes? i don't remember watching it. :) can anyone help??

OMG IT IS NOT SHOWN YEEEET!!! IS THIS ANOTHER HEARTBREAKING SCENE?! 

55 minutes ago, midflight said:

if you compare that bts to this, you’d see there was no need for KSH to pull her in like that.

I KNOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!! IMMA FIGHT ANYONE WHO SAYS IT IS THE SAME AS WHAT THE SERIES HAVE SHOWN!! 

1 hour ago, MitzB said:

damn with SYJ’s seductiveness my reaction would be like that too. There might be a power in SYJ’s stares, KSH go cray cray,shy and weak hahahahaha and if they can’t help the sexual tension that they have with each other, they will just laugh during bts... ehmerghed they really are adorable UWUUUUUU

There could have been something in here that made our boy go craaayziii!! Such a goofballs 

Welcome to the thread @h0jipoji :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, midflight said:

Seriously. If they’re not acting like this behind the scenes, it would have been SO EASY not to ship them.

it might just be me and my delulu self but 

JUST LEAVING THAT THERE I SAID WHAT I SAID NOW SUFFER WITH ME

BYE

It’s called ninja skills

:shaq:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

OMG IT IS NOT SHOWN YEEEET!!! IS THIS ANOTHER HEARTBREAKING SCENE?! 

i think it is :cries: or it might just be for the trailer? idk but i feel we're getting heartbroken soon (i hope it's after they kiss) 

• Sad 14

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

IF THEY DONT KISS NEXT WEEK THEN WE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE THEM KISS

cr: sns 

AAAH this is how i feel too!!

Not sure if this question has been asked before but do you think, how many kissing scenes will they have until the last episode?

and and and....

How will their kissing scenes be? I hope it's Another Oh Hae Young levels hahaha kidding 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote picture
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, zvahl said:

Not sure if this question has been asked before but do you think, how many kissing scenes will they have until the last episode?

and and and....

How will their kissing scenes be? I hope it's Another Oh Hae Young levels hahaha kidding 

mygosh... the whole world will go wild like their kissing scenes and maybe they will be a trending topic for a week or probably for a month... with their level of experience... I mean expertise in :heart1: 

I CANNOT WAIT EHMERGHED 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, zvahl said:

and and and....

but like  imagine KT running away after kissing MY. ahahahah why is it so funny!!! but this is hotttttt:luvarrow:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Hope you guys are doing well, I have been swimming in fanmade videos, gif, photos... from the project as well as the BTS these days and have myself flutter just with their hugs, holding hand... though I'm reaching my 30-something lol. 

Can't imagine how I can contain myself when they have their kiss :wut:

My favorite FMV today by Part time Fangirl from Youtube <3 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

12 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

WELCOME TO THE THREAD @Mcleels @hhsl9407 @pbysbffnirl @zvahl 

IM BACK GUUUYS!!! 

OMG I REALLY THOUGHT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT NUMBER 1!!!

When syj and daniel were sitting so close together, he cant seemed to look directly at them omg 

Thank you!! And welcome back!!

11 hours ago, adorablehome said:

ALRIGHT

I have seen her bts videos with her ex co stars (I HAVE SPENT DAYS WITH THIS)

Well she really is quirky and funny in all but the thing is, she is not flirty. 

When I saw their BTS and interviews with KSH, she's really flirty oh my and my delulu brain is really partying right now I cant... 

Well I love this couple so much and I might seem a little biased with my observations but what I typed was true tho huehue! She is indeed happy go lucky girl in all of the videos but you can see the friendship aura in it unlike with KSH 

THANK SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!

I went back myself to look at her other BTS and I totally agree with your observations. I wanted to be devil's advocate and argue that maybe she needs to do this to get more in character but I think there is an extra something to this.

I personally think more and more that maybe she had a crush on him going in. Also the fact that I learnt she's a licensed sex educator makes this even more interesting haha.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove images, gifs, videos, and animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Seriously, someone should compile all the BTS from episode 1 to 16.

That is how your parents fell in love.

(I’m really not kidding. You can see the progression. If at first, it was Yeji who was constantly reaching out to Soohyun, notice how in episodes 7-8, he was the one moving closer?)

DEADT

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6