[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

4 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! I already created a Kakaotalk Group Chat! https://open.kakao.com/o/gDeQD6lc

You can message me for the code so we can filter out who gets in. 

Thank you!

Wow. Thanks for creating a group! I'll join in a minute.

43 minutes ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hi everyone is this forum about seo ye ji and Kim soo Hyun moon couple closed if so what’s the reason because I don’t see no new post anymore please let me know 

Hello, are you seeing this? It's not closed. 

15 minutes ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Wow. Thanks for creating a group! I'll join in a minute.

Hello, are you seeing this? It's not closed. 

Oh thank god its not because i saw no new post i assumed there was something going but thanks for getting back at me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Oh thank god its not because i saw no new post i assumed there was something going but thanks for getting back at me.

The thread isn't always active, but when a BTS is posted, it's gonna be active for some time and then die down again. 

I think MoonMoon shippers are just relatively tame. Seo Yeji doesn't have an instagram, and Kim Soohyun uploads drama-related photos only. Aside from the BTS and that ONE TvN interview, we literally have nothing. No Swoon content, etc., so it's easier to separate the shipping of the two leads in real life, to their characters in the drama. Besides, most of the people who tune in the drama are invested in the healing of the characters, not necessarily because they ship the two. It just so happened that every time they are together, they could literally set our screens on fire because their chemistry is sizzling.

And I think most of us have accepted that  if ever KSH would upload a selca, he'll probably just use the one seen in episode 10. No drama, no problem :) It's also thoughtful of him to keep that distance. Even if Seo Yeji is doing really well in this drama, people who ship him with other actresses might end up bashing her for being close to the other half of their ship hehe

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, midflight said:

The thread isn't always active, but when a BTS is posted, it's gonna be active for some time and then die down again. 

I think MoonMoon shippers are just relatively tame. Seo Yeji doesn't have an instagram, and Kim Soohyun uploads drama-related photos only. Aside from the BTS and that ONE TvN interview, we literally have nothing. No Swoon content, etc., so it's easier to separate the shipping of the two leads in real life, to their characters in the drama. Besides, most of the people who tune in the drama are invested in the healing of the characters, not necessarily because they ship the two. It just so happened that every time they are together, they could literally set our screens on fire because their chemistry is sizzling.

And I think most of us have accepted that  if ever KSH would upload a selca, he'll probably just use the one seen in episode 10. No drama, no problem :) It's also thoughtful of him to keep that distance. Even if Seo Yeji is doing really well in this drama, people who ship him with other actresses might end up bashing her for being close to the other half of their ship hehe

O I got you thanks for letting me know I appreciate it so much it’s makes sense. I was just worried for a second because it’s was so quite but know I understand. I will keep visiting this forum many times until I see new content have nice day everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hello! And welcome, dear! :)

I myself write very rarely but read other people's comments & analyses (and always laugh or go awww :D). It's fun in this thread, you'll see yourself. :wub:

b682697f231fac34230f52846eaf5b61ed7567b8

Source: kwakkitae (tumblr)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hello folks! So the swoon is still asleep without giving us any contents? 

Will there be a twitter party for that or something hahahahaha why are they torturing us like this??? aughhhhhh

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

LOL for the post above meeeee

OMG NEW BTZZZZ!!!!!!!

:wut: *calming my self with butterfly hug

You knowwww im dying for dat nightttt when he was having very heavy breath:joy:

Edited by bairama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

hello chinngus how is everyone!! i think the weekend episodes got us all too emotionally drained to post huh, so today's bts is really is a nice gift to lighten our hearts :wub:

so about that score tally... at this point it looks like KSH's back to 0 HAHAHHA but we cant forget his proud moment of wrapping up SYJ in a jacket so fine...

SYJ = 1000pts

KSH = still at 200pts

keep up homeboy, we're continuously praying for your soul

EdazumrU4AAq3Tn?format=jpg&name=smallEdazumsU0AI6yCz?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

OMGGGG, i love Kim Soo Hyun with Seo Ye Ji! Cant stop spazzing over their sweet moments, cant help watched all their videos and cant stop to made their MV! Here's the 3rd MV of them. Hope u'll like it <33333

• Like 2
  • Love 1

triggered warning: delu mind incoming :wut:

hand on the waist I repeat hand on the waist (also note that he's left-handed). my delu mind analysis: they were just cutting shadows, so when they lie down they are out of the frame, they could've laid flat next to each other but no, let's play hugging game. and she was on her side so probably not a balanced position, that's why he kept his hand wrapped around her as guard? keeping her from losing balance? or closer means warmer?...periodt...he also lay his head on her arm, their torso touchy...okay, breath...and her knees may or may not touch his butt...okay imma stop here. that's what my eyes said not me :phew:.

i really need some meditation after this rough hallucination, will come back with the taking selfies crumbs.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, Natania Abigail said:
It said here that there's a legendary scene in episode 11.

Please let it be a proper kiss scene,  not just a peck

OMO! i hope he kisses her senseless as a way of apologizing for calling MY a one time event hmp! she cant let him off that easy!  or now that i think abt it...maybe the legendary scene might have something to do with why KT has a bloody nose and a bruise on his cheek in the preview? and if it was MY behind those... KT probably deserved it lol. they can make out afterwards :naughty:

-

sharing these gifs from tumblr user sseureki ~

kinda obsessed with how his hands slid down her arm...and how she wrapped her arms around his neck...and how he kept his hands around her waist throughout...all of which were probably not part of the script.........

61ae21bb5587b9644f42732786774022f3d50fbb

f9c0366c7c467fec119ffb9be24349801449b9b9

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

As the end of ep. 9 literally ripped my heart, I think most viewers have hard time to process latest week episode. And dang to WATCH the BTS of it, I just want to applaud them (KSH, OJS, SYJ) for their heartpiercing acting. I dont know for whom I cried, three of them is such a heartbreak. Just like I assumed the bts will be also daebak (where is SYJ??)

And gosh can we talk about KT here? The way he talks when he doesnt hold on any is super hurts:crazymad: From the empty can to firecracker.. I'm kinda having love-hate relationship with the way MY responses to it. But the good thing, they will talk about it later & KT then realizes that he is so wrong & saying sorry (the empty can for example) then MY takes it with big heart. KT should say sorry appropriately this time. Little mention also MY still learns how to love appropriately, she still throwing shoes etc heheh both need to correct themselves.. So give them spare

BESIDE ALL OF IT, THIS ALSOOOO COULD BE DAEBAKKKKK U KNOWWWW

3f067886e881415ee07f82403229bfef7e5bb3c0

I should post this everywhere. Just look at that temptation!!!!!!! Beautifully shot & acted from both OMGGGGGGG

this drama is teasing us + with the bts hmmmm:naughty: iotbno is such an eviiiilllllll:naughty::joy: but i love it:joy:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

okay what if POR punches GT and he gets bruises? lmao since he's sick, he might be spending the night at her house....hmmm bed scene maybe?? but only after he apologizes to her!!! i hope she doesn't forgive him that easily. 

• Like 5