[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

The peck was so wrong. Not because it was a "peck" - we are used to this in k-dramas. But because a "peck" does not suit this drama and these characters. Super disappointed.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

I swear to god-like come on now how can they do this to us starting with a nice and happy date. Then we get a small kiss scene and then bam we get a sad ending just like that. I just can not function properly until tomorrow I think what a rollercoaster has it been. 

• LOL 1

Girls, don't feel so sad, when you have least expectation, you won't feel so disappointed.

While i was expecting EP 9 ending would be a sad ending, I enjoyed the best scene of this EP was their bed scene, it made me laugh so much -  their roll over in bed, her "hungry" to eat him up, but he suppressed his "desire" and feeling on that night....it was soooo funny but too short. The best part was the patient couple sitting outside admiring the moonlight while the scene behind shown the two shadows , 2 main leads "fighting" in bed, she wanted to eat him , eat him all....LOL 

Of course, we all know that this is writer's intentional scene that KT was still suppressing his feeling and desire, until the next morning with a little kiss to show affection. Writer is using these two couples for illustration, patient couple vs main leads, using the patient couple separation as example, to show if you love someone deeply and want her to be happy, you don't own her, you may need to set her free and let her go (because the patient guy at that stage has not completed the self-healing yet, and he won't be able or emotional not capable enough to love others truthfully).

The process is painful and miserable but sometimes it worth the wait. I am a strong believer for the right timing, if the timing is right, everything will naturally fall into its own place...:)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

The peck was so wrong. Not because it was a "peck" - we are used to this in k-dramas. But because a "peck" does not suit this drama and these characters. Super disappointed.

KT giving her flowers was like them recreating their childhood memories. yes, it might be light and simple but it's meaningful as well. being KT's first kiss, he was the one to initiate it and KMY despite acting like the "hungry" one was actually surprised by his sudden peck. also, how she turned into a child after that kiss. they both went back to that time so i think peck suited the scene but i can't say the same for everyone hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! I already created a Kakaotalk Group Chat! https://open.kakao.com/o/gDeQD6lc

You can message me for the code so we can filter out who gets in. 

Thank you!

Wow. Thanks for creating a group! I'll join in a minute.

43 minutes ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hi everyone is this forum about seo ye ji and Kim soo Hyun moon couple closed if so what’s the reason because I don’t see no new post anymore please let me know 

Hello, are you seeing this? It's not closed. 

15 minutes ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Wow. Thanks for creating a group! I'll join in a minute.

Hello, are you seeing this? It's not closed. 

Oh thank god its not because i saw no new post i assumed there was something going but thanks for getting back at me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Oh thank god its not because i saw no new post i assumed there was something going but thanks for getting back at me.

The thread isn't always active, but when a BTS is posted, it's gonna be active for some time and then die down again. 

I think MoonMoon shippers are just relatively tame. Seo Yeji doesn't have an instagram, and Kim Soohyun uploads drama-related photos only. Aside from the BTS and that ONE TvN interview, we literally have nothing. No Swoon content, etc., so it's easier to separate the shipping of the two leads in real life, to their characters in the drama. Besides, most of the people who tune in the drama are invested in the healing of the characters, not necessarily because they ship the two. It just so happened that every time they are together, they could literally set our screens on fire because their chemistry is sizzling.

And I think most of us have accepted that  if ever KSH would upload a selca, he'll probably just use the one seen in episode 10. No drama, no problem :) It's also thoughtful of him to keep that distance. Even if Seo Yeji is doing really well in this drama, people who ship him with other actresses might end up bashing her for being close to the other half of their ship hehe

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, midflight said:

The thread isn't always active, but when a BTS is posted, it's gonna be active for some time and then die down again. 

I think MoonMoon shippers are just relatively tame. Seo Yeji doesn't have an instagram, and Kim Soohyun uploads drama-related photos only. Aside from the BTS and that ONE TvN interview, we literally have nothing. No Swoon content, etc., so it's easier to separate the shipping of the two leads in real life, to their characters in the drama. Besides, most of the people who tune in the drama are invested in the healing of the characters, not necessarily because they ship the two. It just so happened that every time they are together, they could literally set our screens on fire because their chemistry is sizzling.

And I think most of us have accepted that  if ever KSH would upload a selca, he'll probably just use the one seen in episode 10. No drama, no problem :) It's also thoughtful of him to keep that distance. Even if Seo Yeji is doing really well in this drama, people who ship him with other actresses might end up bashing her for being close to the other half of their ship hehe

O I got you thanks for letting me know I appreciate it so much it’s makes sense. I was just worried for a second because it’s was so quite but know I understand. I will keep visiting this forum many times until I see new content have nice day everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Hello! And welcome, dear! :)

I myself write very rarely but read other people's comments & analyses (and always laugh or go awww :D). It's fun in this thread, you'll see yourself. :wub:

b682697f231fac34230f52846eaf5b61ed7567b8

Source: kwakkitae (tumblr)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hello folks! So the swoon is still asleep without giving us any contents? 

Will there be a twitter party for that or something hahahahaha why are they torturing us like this??? aughhhhhh

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

LOL for the post above meeeee

OMG NEW BTZZZZ!!!!!!!

:wut: *calming my self with butterfly hug

You knowwww im dying for dat nightttt when he was having very heavy breath:joy:

Edited by bairama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, graceyco said:

Aigooo! Saw this on Twitter and I dunno ??? I am dying from laughter over here. What a goofy silly couple they make!! :joy::joy::joy:

For full video can be check here 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 3

hello chinngus how is everyone!! i think the weekend episodes got us all too emotionally drained to post huh, so today's bts is really is a nice gift to lighten our hearts :wub:

so about that score tally... at this point it looks like KSH's back to 0 HAHAHHA but we cant forget his proud moment of wrapping up SYJ in a jacket so fine...

SYJ = 1000pts

KSH = still at 200pts

keep up homeboy, we're continuously praying for your soul

EdazumrU4AAq3Tn?format=jpg&name=smallEdazumsU0AI6yCz?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1