[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

7 hours ago, soohyunhandsome said:

Ya'll really love jang tae yeong so much :naughty: I think KSH should channel his inner JTY when doing some hot and sizzling scenes with SYJ!!!

I arrive in the thread, and you great me with that.

Well, thanks, @soohyunhandsome, just pronounce me dead, won't you... :tears:

:dead:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, pbysbffnirl said:

Yeah good point. I wonder what the dynamic is like between them in real life. SYJ was mega flirty toward KSH in their very first interview where she was in a brown dress with white dots which made it seem like she really has her eye set on KSH, which like, good for her for having the will and audacity. 

It's actually interesting. 

SYJ is really playful in the BTS of her other dramas (Lawless Lawyer, Save Me, etc.). Even from those, you can tell that she and Lee Joon Gi are really good friends (probably the reason why he sent her a food truck). BUT during interviews, they're not so playful with each other--just very professional and friendly.

But the SYK and KSH dynamic is a bit different. I don't know if TVN is just being very selective, but the BTS whenever SYJ and KSH are shooting together carry that air of professionalism. Both of them are really focused on getting the scene right. At the same time, you can see them being playful with each other (episode 2 with butterfly hug, episode 5 hand kiss, etc.) It's not as fun as the BTS of Lawless Lawyer.

Basically, SYJ isn't as playful when it's just her and KSH are together compared to when she and LJG were shooting. BUT in the TVN one and in the press conference, they appeared to be really close. Also, with the Netflix one. Maybe, if she called him "oppa" in the same manner that she called LGJ, it would make me ship them less. But before she called him "-ssi", she paused, and KSH appeared to be more surprised by her calling him "-ssi" than when she called out his name. And like maybe, if they'd just stop giggling every time the other speaks??????????? and Oh Jung-se would stop looking like he's a third wheel :((((((((((((((((((( You should see his reactions during interviews whenever SYJ and KSH interact. JKD:SLKFJSD:LF

LOL SORRY fan delulu moments. I'm honestly a bit torn whether or not I want them to be together irl. On one hand, that would be cute. But on the other hand, I see a lot of negative consequences

1) They probably won't have projects together. AND I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I want to see them on screen again.

2) It's Okay to Not Be Okay is too good for it to be ruined in the way DOTS and WFKBJ were ruined. Those were my feel-good shows, and now I just get sad whenever I watch them.

(So I guess my point is, if they won't get married, I don't think I'd want them to date because that's just.... ouch :((( But of course, it isn't as simple as that, and we have to remember that they are people before they are actors and actresses whom we dearly love. FKSDJF:JSDFK:L)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

12 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

YESSSS I WANT TO SEE A NAUGHTY KSH. I mean SYJ is also a good kisser, and what if KSH got carried away.  OMYGAWDDD.

Never mind the passionate kiss, we demand a hot/dirty kissing scene. hahahaha :joy:

In what particular place in the castle? 

Goodness gracious hahahaha *makes the sign of the cross*

• LOL 12

To list out my favourite scenes for EP 8 :

1. MY and ST flighting scene for their "toy" MT and KT stepped in :lol:

2. The breakfast scene for three of them at the table :D

3. KT stared at MY with her short hair refresher look in the morning at the car park scene about going to work...:)

4. KT running over to MY with a big relief smile, and asked MY, ".......... you said you will run away with me whenever I want, I want to go on a trip with you right now?" The moment he threw away his bag, it symbolised he let go of his "burden" at that moment. (little details meant a lot)

Thanks to most of the viewers that already given their expert views in this thread.  I really admired the writer using traditional fairy tale as an analogy to share the moral of the story.

Each story symbolizes a key hidden meaning which all started with "HOPE" - means everyone is longing to find one:

1.  Zombie kid - warmth love

2.  Cheerful dog -  set free

3.  Beauty and the beast - true love

The three simple stories are relatable and applied to everyone who is longing to achieve those in this modern society. What i like about this three stories, they have something in common : It is a journey that CROSSING OVER FROM PAIN TO PEACE. This journey requires psychological healing and self-growth. Conflict becomes unavoidable. I hope the healing for KT & MY & ST is the result of feeling safe, empowered and supported, and i hope the writer will allow them eventually find their own peace.

I am not sure the writer will continue giving us another profound tale in the upcoming EP,  but one thing for sure,  I am enjoying each of the traditional fairy tale that carries a meaningful message. I personally wish this drama can extend up to 20 EP. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

In the iconic stairs, maybe? hahahahahah

I’m so excited for that scene to happen but The Swoon is getting into my nerves right now ughhhhh damn it... 

• LOL 11

I don’t usually comment in these things but I think their really trying so hard to look professional and not too close in behind the scenes and interviews. Could explain why we get bare minimum content as well, look at 1:22 onwards on this interview , he nudged her leg (he’s the most polite actor when it comes to gentlemen hands) then look at how she scans his face then looks at his lips. Hopefully I’m not being delulu, y’all tell me if u see it

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

'Psycho, but it's okay' World wide popularity is better

World wide popularity is considerable.

TVN Saturday drama 'It's okay to not be okay' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji is gaining popularity not only in Korea but also in Asia and South America. 
At the present time, the ranking of platform Netflix, which has overseas viewers from 190 countries, is quickly becoming a measure of world wide popularity, 'Psycho but it's okay' on the 13th, ranking sixth in the worldwide ranking of TV shows related to Netflix. 

Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong ranked first, second in India and fourth in Japan. It is also spreading to Europe. The popularity of Russia (8th) and Ukraine (10th) was also on track. Due to the popularity of South America, it has entered the top 10 world wide rankings. The popularity of Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru (6th), Chile, Panama (7th), Mexico, Paraguay (9th), Bolivia, and Brazil (10th) is soaring, and it has become the center of global popularity in Asia, Europe, and South America. 

Although previous works such as "Itaewon Class" and "Force of Love/CLOY" are very popular, they are only available in certain countries. "The King: Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun" ranks 7th in the world rankings and is the highest record of Korean works. But 'Psycho but it's okay' broke this record. JTBC 'ssangappocha' also ranked 9th in the world wide ranking. 

'Psycho but it's okay' is still popular in Korea. According to the drama topic provided by Good Data, it has been ranked first for three consecutive weeks. In addition, in the topic of drama, Seo Ye-ji is first and Kim Soo-hyun is second.
The CPI index, which is based on data collected through the Broadcast Content Value Information Analysis System (RACOI), is also did not give up the first position for 2 consecutive weeks. The ratings are also well maintained. It consistently maintains the national viewing rate of 5 to 6% (Nielsen Korea's national standard) and holds the top spot in channels including cable and  integrated channels  at the same time. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003037911

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23824017

109132361_1201087820251357_1835883537377

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, kenchickenchi said:

mommy and daddy are flirting.:wub:

Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. :wub:

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! hes so sweet holding her bag. Their BTS is like a drama in itself. HOW can we not ship them!!! ahhhh im going crazyyyy

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote gif
  • Like 3
  • Love 11

5 minutes ago, kkwengsoyy said:

@midflight I don't know how true but I've read in the news that KSH and SYJ have been sweethearts but they have broken up now and SYJ is now romantically involved with KSH's producer cousin. I don't know how legit is this piece of information. 

That's not true. No other Korean news site reporting on that rumor. It only uploaded in ex entertainment reporter YouTube who have bad image in reporting gossip without a fact and  false rumors for click bait. 

• Like 9
  • Love 8

On 7/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, Mcleels said:

I don’t usually comment in these things but I think their really trying so hard to look professional and not too close in behind the scenes and interviews. Could explain why we get bare minimum content as well, look at 1:22 onwards on this interview , he nudged her leg (he’s the most polite actor when it comes to gentlemen hands) then look at how she scans his face then looks at his lips. Hopefully I’m not being delulu, y’all tell me if u see it

AHHH nice catch!! im feeling butterflies in my tummy

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote embedded IG
  • Like 1
  • Love 11

10 hours ago, midflight said:

Basically, SYJ isn't as playful when it's just her and KSH are together compared to when she and LJG were shooting. BUT in the TVN one and in the press conference, they appeared to be really close. Also, with the Netflix one. Maybe, if she called him "oppa" in the same manner that she called LGJ, it would make me ship them less. But before she called him "-ssi", she paused, and KSH appeared to be more surprised by her calling him "-ssi" than when she called out his name. And like maybe, if they'd just stop giggling every time the other speaks??????????? and Oh Jung-se would stop looking like he's a third wheel :((((((((((((((((((( You should see his reactions during interviews whenever SYJ and KSH interact. JKD:SLKFJSD:LF

Yes, when the time comes that SYJ will call KSH "OPPA" i'm out of this ship. hahaha joke.

Kidding aside, this ship will now depend on KSH, I have seen his other interviews and so far the only costar where you can see his sweet side is with Bae Suzy

If guys watched their BTS/Interview on their Beanpole endorsement, Soo Hyun is very comfortable around her. But you get the feeling that it is more of like sister-older brother relationship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3