[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I told myself to wait till this thread reach 100 pages to make my first post here but I can't stand it anymore. So hello to all lovely shippers, I've been sticking my eyes to this thread since forever but have yet to speak up. But now after watching their latest BTS, I'm putting on my amour and come on board haha. Since my shipping energy is recently high, it maybe a little bit delulu and rambling down here, please excuse me for that :>.

Their chemistry on-screen is obviously off the chart, but the feeling of KSH and SYJ off-screen is also special, distinct from their characters but indeed natural (real-life approach haha). Their chemistry keeps slapping in my face, so magical, I never thought that I could be this hyped up for off-screen interactions. Anw it's not that I'm saying they are in love, it's just I enjoy their moments together, genuinely, even when I don't understand what they are saying, I keep smiling all the time. :please:

Some of my thoughts about their latest BTS: I think they're gradually growing their relationship (which is a good thing). Compared to the interviews a month ago and previous BTS, I think this is the best we can have to get a view of their rela/closeness now since it's the most up-to-date interactions. KSH is definitely still flustered around SYJ but he's got courage to tease and do more skinship with her now (how he pulled her into his arms oh my gawddd) and that's really good to my heart hehe. At least they are enjoying each other's accompany. :rickroll:

Future possibility:

I always have high spirit first when it comes to shipping - all or nothing, also since we are just somewhere in the beginning, we should have high hopes right XD. I think it's better if they get on good terms first, as colleagues (which they already did), then upgrading to good friends (processing), and maintaining their connection from then on. And later, after some ups and downs (not necessary), to the time they're thinking of settling down, they will be with each other (I dunno how to put it but right but basically "in the end, KSH - SYJ happy together forever" haha).

I mean they don't have to start dating immediately after this drama, they can take their time and I can wait. It could take years, but as long as they are determined and destined to be, they will have their happy ending together :>. I know this famous Chinese couple to have known each other for so long (>10 years), did 2-3 movies/events together and being good friends/colleagues ever since, then after all those years they suddenly announced their marriage and had a baby together. I was not even a fan but when the news came out, I was extremely happy for them. So I'm really hoping it could be the same for our couple. As some of you mentioned, I also agree that they have more chances when being under the same agency (like couple LNY-WB).

From the popularity they are getting, I expect them to do more promotion together, and pray for their attendance in upcoming awards. I'm starving for real-time moments. :poledance:

• Like 4
  • Love 12

20 minutes ago, kkwengsoyy said:

this is not true. the reporter reported without any evidence and people didn't make big deal out of this. KSH is a big hallyu star so if people had believed this rumor, you'd see multiple articles about it. also, our reliable source dispatch is silent so it's safe to say that this news is fake. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

'Psycho, but it's okay' World wide popularity is better

World wide popularity is considerable.

TVN Saturday drama 'It's okay to not be okay' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji is gaining popularity not only in Korea but also in Asia and South America. 
At the present time, the ranking of platform Netflix, which has overseas viewers from 190 countries, is quickly becoming a measure of world wide popularity, 'Psycho but it's okay' on the 13th, ranking sixth in the worldwide ranking of TV shows related to Netflix. 

Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong ranked first, second in India and fourth in Japan. It is also spreading to Europe. The popularity of Russia (8th) and Ukraine (10th) was also on track. Due to the popularity of South America, it has entered the top 10 world wide rankings. The popularity of Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru (6th), Chile, Panama (7th), Mexico, Paraguay (9th), Bolivia, and Brazil (10th) is soaring, and it has become the center of global popularity in Asia, Europe, and South America. 

Although previous works such as "Itaewon Class" and "Force of Love/CLOY" are very popular, they are only available in certain countries. "The King: Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun" ranks 7th in the world rankings and is the highest record of Korean works. But 'Psycho but it's okay' broke this record. JTBC 'ssangappocha' also ranked 9th in the world wide ranking. 

'Psycho but it's okay' is still popular in Korea. According to the drama topic provided by Good Data, it has been ranked first for three consecutive weeks. In addition, in the topic of drama, Seo Ye-ji is first and Kim Soo-hyun is second.
The CPI index, which is based on data collected through the Broadcast Content Value Information Analysis System (RACOI), is also did not give up the first position for 2 consecutive weeks. The ratings are also well maintained. It consistently maintains the national viewing rate of 5 to 6% (Nielsen Korea's national standard) and holds the top spot in channels including cable and  integrated channels  at the same time. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003037911

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id

Our powerful couple :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

13 hours ago, midflight said:

Basically, SYJ isn't as playful when it's just her and KSH are together compared to when she and LJG were shooting. BUT in the TVN one and in the press conference, they appeared to be really close. Also, with the Netflix one. Maybe, if she called him "oppa" in the same manner that she called LGJ, it would make me ship them less. But before she called him "-ssi", she paused, and KSH appeared to be more surprised by her calling him "-ssi" than when she called out his name. And like maybe, if they'd just stop giggling every time the other speaks??????????? and Oh Jung-se would stop looking like he's a third wheel :((((((((((((((((((( You should see his reactions during interviews whenever SYJ and KSH interact. JKD:SLKFJSD:LF

OMG, can i ask what the difference is when calling someone Oppa or -sshi?

I think Ive read somewhere in twitter that when you use 'sshi' it means your closer?? Because i think most celebrities call their costars as 'oppa' if their costar is older. I think it's the first time Ive heard someone (Ye Ji) call their costar by their name even if the KSH is 2 years older haha 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, zvahl said:

OMG, can i ask what the difference is when calling someone Oppa or -sshi?

I think Ive read somewhere in twitter that when you use 'sshi' it means your closer?? Because i think most celebrities call their costars as 'oppa' if their costar is older. I think it's the first time Ive heard someone (Ye Ji) call their costar by their name even if the KSH is 2 years older haha 

Ah i’m not sure actually. But I was told that ssi is used as a formal way of addressing someone older. Oppa is for a male who is close to you but older than you. I dont know how accurate this explanation is, since i do not speak Korean. I think i’m just looking way too much into it haha sorry :((

i only typed that to express why i ship ksh and syj together. If syj calls him “oppa” and openly expresses their closeness, especially in terms of honorifics, I wouldn’t really ship them because i’d think their closeness is similar to what she and ljg had hahaha

i just found it weird that they look so close in the bts but they look like they’re trying to draw the professional line during interviews.

i should stop wahh sorry for being such a delulu about this :)))) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, midflight said:

Ah i’m not sure actually. But I was told that ssi is used as a formal way of addressing someone older. Oppa is for a male who is close to you but older than you. I dont know how accurate this explanation is, since i do not speak Korean. I think i’m just looking way too much into it haha sorry :((

i only typed that to express why i ship ksh and syj together. If syj calls him “oppa” and openly expresses their closeness, especially in terms of honorifics, I wouldn’t really ship them because i’d think their closeness is similar to what she and ljg had hahaha

i just found it weird that they look so close in the bts but they look like they’re trying to draw the professional line during interviews.

i should stop wahh sorry for being such a delulu about this :)))) 

Ohhh right thanks so much for this!! I was actually kinda happy when she called him with his first name instead of Oppa. They seem close for me as well I mean they belong in the same agency.. I dont really want to be delusional and give meaning to anything but their chemistry is so intense and the the the ... sexual tension is just overflowing......

• Like 5
  • Love 11

5 hours ago, hhsl9407 said:

I mean they don't have to start dating immediately after this drama, they can take their time and I can wait. It could take years, but as long as they are determined and destined to be, they will have their happy ending together :>. I know this famous Chinese couple to have known each other for so long (>10 years), did 2-3 movies/events together and being good friends/colleagues ever since, then after all those years they suddenly announced their marriage and had a baby together. I was not even a fan but when the news came out, I was extremely happy for them. So I'm really hoping it could be the same for our couple. As some of you mentioned, I also agree that they have more chances when being under the same agency (like couple LNY-WB).

HAHAHAHAHAH we are near 100 pages now I bet you are really itching real hard tyring not to post here :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

19 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

GUYS HELP! Did I hear it correctly???SYJ said  SARANGHAE to KSY @2:06. She said very quickly and they both laughed and shy. 

oh no that wasn't her voice! sounded like a crew member and they definitely didnt say saranghae :sweat_smile:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Their laugh 

i keep rewatching this to try and figure who started laughing first. but it's amazing bec they're literally in-sync. they started laughing at the same time (tell me if im wrong), almost like they took cues from each other's eyes

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

GUYS HELP! Did I hear it correctly???SYJ said  SARANGHAE to KSY @2:06. She said very quickly and they both laughed and shy. 

I hear she said something but I don't think it was saranghae. Myb a cute word. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

Thanks to all who had quickly shared the BTS video which i enjoyed the most because BTS can show the actors real behaviours, but again i am not sure at what level of scan and control by TVN before releasing BTS. One thing for sure, the couple interaction scenes are for our eye candy. 

KSH was obviously showing affection toward SYJ,

1. Jealousy act on that scene when MY sat closely with Daniel together, :D

2. Holding her mini-bag (i think only very close person can do that), :lol:

3. The fighting scene between MY and ST - he only cared for the feathers that went into her mouth, without even looked at his brother during the fighting. :D

4. Turn into speechless when touching her face. (he forgot the scripts)

Someone mentioned in this thread can they be fake? i think it is unlikely to act fake in BTS, somehow our body language naturally displayed on it if meet someone interesting. I think the one who did eng sub in the BTS video may also noticed them for quite sometime since this couple may be belonging to expressive personality, who is a verbally, engaging, accommodating, supportive of others...:happydance:

• Like 5
  • Love 9