[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:
2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

If they're only putting it on for good press, then I'd still have to commend them because not everyone can successfully fake chemistry like that lol 

Though they'd need to be careful since they're now in the same agency, one upside is it'd be easier to control rumors or whatever. 

exactly lol i agree

yes that’s rly an advantage when ure in the same agency bc they could just reason out that they hang out together bc again, same agency bcjdjsjddjjsje it still amazes me how SYJ joined KSH’s former “one man” agency (def not a one man now lol) then after that a drama together like the timeline is so fjsjsjsjaj 

The fact they are in the same agency made me giggle haha. But seriously tho if this was all fake I'm really going to give them a big round of applause for pulling that kind of chemistry that no other couple has ever done. (little biased here :P ) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

Is it safe to say that we will get a kissing scene initiated by KT for the next episode? hihi :wub:

A kiss initiated by KT will really bring hotness aaaaaah! KSH is really such a great kisser and I wouldnt really mind seeing tongue clashing with their kiss! 

BUT WHY ARE YOU BRINGING HOPE TO UUUS HUHUHUHUHU 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, MitzB said:

but when they procreate I mean, kiss... I do think it’s going to be wiiiiiiild. 

hahahaha *pardon my green mind*

YOU ARE PARDONED!!!!! :evilelmo:

Seriously with Tae Yeong - I mean Kang Tae's really sharp and hot jawline, their kiss will really be good if it involves with the ahem letter T

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

wahhh don't get my hopes up like that :tears: but i honestly had this thought too while watching the preview ohmygooood my heart's bursting just thinking abt it 

-

HOW'S EVERYONE AFTER EPISODE 8 WERE YOUR HEARTS SMILING LIKE CRAZY TOO :((( it was a cosiderably light episode methinks but something we def. needed!!! soooo many favorite scenes:

Reveal hidden contents

- from the very first minutes, the "good for you im so proud of you" with the head pat scene and their smiles MYGOD and KT's eyes there were like "ohno im in so much trouble" – which totally foreshadows his slow acceptance of his feelings throughout the episode, like it's surreal but WE'RE FINALLY HERE HE'S NO LONGER IGNORING HIS FEELINGS AND GODDAMN HE'S RLY FALLING HARD FOR MY!!! 

- MY bringing KT to the car and seeing him off. just married couple things ~

- how KT couldn't take his eyes off the side mirror reflecting MY as he was driving away

- KT at the hospital sitting down on the bench overlooking the sea and thinking abt MY and his feelings for her , i.e. "i must be crazy" (coincidence or not: isnt this the same bench MY was sitting on while waiting for KT to come back after talking with the director when he got suspended? she seemed lost in thought in that scene too, and considering her "love" realization after her class, perhaps she was reflecting abt KT and her feelings for him too?)

- MY holding out an umbrella for KT :(((

- JEALOUS AND IN-DENIAL KT hahahaha his whining at Mr. Lee got me cracking up so much too

- MY and ST's fight over MT lol acting geniuses (I NEED THE BTS OF THIS SCENE)

- the whole scene with MY and KT on the couch, esp MY's teasing and blowing on KT's ear, plus the longing in KT's eyes and hands (!!) when he was looking over MY as she was sleeping and he shyly brushed his hand over hers (UGH IM SO SOFT RN)

- KT's thoughts going immediately to MY as he listened to the patient (forgot his name sorry) describing his feelings for a-reum

- KT's unadulterated rage over seeing someone hit MY !!! (such a pivotal moment of him just letting his feelings take over; no more suppression)

- KT walking the halls of the hospital after he got suspended, smiling and his thoughts flashing back to when MY stabbed him with a knife (first time he saw her again in years, realized he's still not over her? and chose to avoid these realizations altogether?), MY saying he's like a kid who wanted to be loved (and maybe him finally allowing himself to be loved and to love back ~ (or to start to, at least)), and MY offering to run away with him––which made him more excitedly run to her to take her up on that offer :heart: the past episodes have highlighted how KT has been helping MY heal, but i just love how this scene highlights MY's influence in KT's healing too; she's helping him set himself free ~

^ hid it in case there are some people here who havent watched yet and dont want to be spoiled. but for those who got to watch it already, do u guys agree??? any favorite moments i missed? haha sorry for the word vomit though, those are my unflitered thoughts that i just wanted to let out haha

also: given that the title of ep 8 is "Beauty and the Beast," who do u guys think represents 'Beauty' and 'Beast' between KT and MY? initially i thought it's obviously Beauty = MY, Beast = KT bec she's the girl he's the guy or whatever. but after listening to areum's narration in the drama, it makes sense too that Beauty = KT, Beast = MY given that MY is the one who was alone in a castle, and KT's 'love' has softened her up. ALTHOUGH, following that train of thought, both of them have been key towards each other's healing thus far so it could also be an either/or case, noh? 

Thank you so much for this. 

KT as beauty really softened MY but the case is, it both softened them together! As the episodes go on, we really now can see the healing process of these two and I cant for more! 

I really hoped that they wont eliminate the aura of MY as strong and bad btch because in some cases, when the BB falls inlove, she became weak and naive hindering the strong side of her and I dont want it to happen to MY.

If she falls in love, I would her personality or character to remain the same but with a glimpse of color. 

• Like 2
  • Love 11

4 minutes ago, MitzB said:

but when they procreate I mean, kiss... I do think it’s going to be wiiiiiiild. 

hahahaha *pardon my green mind*

i pity their lips just the thought of this, if you know what i mean hahahahaha.

Well its going to be worth the wait, and save the best for last. haha.

I am a sucker for tragic/sad ending, for me its more epic and unforgettable and at first i kinda want this to have sad ending since its kinda suitable on the story line....

But man, as the story goes, we've seen how they suffer to much all of their life. I just want them all to have a happy ending. OMG i'm getting emotional rn. ahhaha

• Like 1
  • Love 13

2 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:
3 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

MY is the one who was alone in a castle, and KT's 'love' has softened her up. ALTHOUGH, following that train of thought, both of them have been key towards each other's healing thus far so it could also be an either/or case, noh? 

Thank you so much for this. 

KT as beauty really softened MY but the case is, it both softened them together! As the episodes go on, we really now can see the healing process of these two and I cant for more! 

I really hoped that they wont eliminate the aura of MY as strong and bad btch because in some cases, when the BB falls inlove, she became weak and naive hindering the strong side of her and I dont want it to happen to MY.

A BB falling into a bad girl happened so many times when the BB fell inlove. 

But seriously tho I really want MY to have a chance to slap back when she got slapped I mean like omygosh SHE HAVE BEEN SLAPPED TWICE NOW! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

If they're only putting it on for good press, then I'd still have to commend them because not everyone can successfully fake chemistry like that lol 

Though they'd need to be careful since they're now in the same agency, one upside is it'd be easier to control rumors or whatever. 

Yeah good point. I wonder what the dynamic is like between them in real life. SYJ was mega flirty toward KSH in their very first interview where she was in a brown dress with white dots which made it seem like she really has her eye set on KSH, which like, good for her for having the will and audacity. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11

8 hours ago, parknaeun said:

YOU ARE PARDONED!!!!!

Seriously with Tae Yeong - I mean Kang Tae's really sharp and hot jawline, their kiss will really be good if it involves with the ahem letter T

YESSSS I WANT TO SEE A NAUGHTY KSH. I mean SYJ is also a good kisser, and what if KSH got carried away.  OMYGAWDDD.

Never mind the passionate kiss, we demand a hot/dirty kissing scene. hahahaha :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

i pity their lips just the thought of this, if you know what i mean hahahahaha.

Well its going to be worth the wait, and save the best for last. haha.

I am a sucker for tragic/sad ending, for me its more epic and unforgettable and at first i kinda want this to have sad ending since its kinda suitable on the story line....

But man, as the story goes, we've seen how they suffer to much all of their life. I just want them all to have a happy ending. OMG i'm getting emotional rn. ahhaha

awwww I really loved sad endings too because happy endings for me are too cliche but when I saw this series, I really want a happy ending for our couple! No matter how many obstacles they will take and time goes by or a separation for both of them too (like MY going back to seoul, if ever) I really wish they wish happy ending will follow their love story

• Like 2
  • Love 11

14 minutes ago, yejilove said:

awwww I really loved sad endings too because happy endings for me are too cliche but when I saw this series, I really want a happy ending for our couple! No matter how many obstacles they will take and time goes by or a separation for both of them too (like MY going back to seoul, if ever) I really wish they wish happy ending will follow their love story

Right. And happy endings are kindy to forgettable, though, you get the satisfaction. 

After seeing episode 8, and how happy KT is at the end. I just want them, especially KT to be happy.

Hopefully, ending will close on this cliche phrase "and they live happily ever after'. Hihi.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 11

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Right. And happy endings are kindy to forgettable, though, you get the satisfaction. 

After seeing episode 8, and how happy KT is at the end. I just want them, especially KT to be happy.

Hopefully, ending will close on this cliche phrase "and they live happily ever after'. Hihi.

YAS!! But I really think ST will be one of the reasons of their separation :cries: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 10

22 minutes ago, pbysbffnirl said:

Yeah good point. I wonder what the dynamic is like between them in real life. SYJ was mega flirty toward KSH in their very first interview where she was in a brown dress with white dots which made it seem like she really has her eye set on KSH, which like, good for her for having the will and audacity. 

She is indeed an embodiment of "break the stereotype" kindagirl and I love how different she is with other female actress which acts really shy and timid but nevertheless all females had their own way of comfortability. I really think she really had an eye of our boy hence her actions (huhu im so biased) 

Imma really watch her other BTS and interview videos if she's like this ever since

• Like 2
  • Love 10

6 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

She is indeed an embodiment of "break the stereotype" kindagirl and I love how different she is with other female actress which acts really shy and timid but nevertheless all females had their own way of comfortability. I really think she really had an eye of our boy hence her actions (huhu im so biased) 

Imma really watch her other BTS and interview videos if she's like this ever since

Yes please do! And report back! I'd love to hear what you think. I've spent a lot of time watching those interviews to the point where I'm a bit confused now - haha.

• Love 10

1 minute ago, soohyunhandsome said:

Ya'll really love jang tae yeong so much  I think KSH should channel his inner JTY when doing some hot and sizzling scenes with SYJ!!!

JTY was the baddest character KSH every portrayed and it was my greatest fantasy in the year 2017! 

But this time however with Kang Tae not showing that much, he is really hot and sexy when he is angry or just doing nothing! But then again Kang Tae is KSH HAHAHAHA

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, yejilove said:

YAS!! But I really think ST will be one of the reasons of their separation 

You know what occurred to me would be even worse - if it wasn't ST and it was KMY moving on. I keep thinking about this because notice how she threw away that little metal toy next to her bed and hugging Mang Tae to sleep in either episode 7 or 8? And then how in the cafe in ep8 she said it was fate to have met the guest actor but really only ended up stealing his pen?

I was thinking, well what if this entire process was to help heal them both and then MY ends up losing interest in GT? I'm not a professional but I'm guessing that anti-social personality disorder doesn't really get 'fixed' so to speak, it becomes more manageable?

But anyway, these tenterhooks that every episode puts me on is equal parts fun and torture! Haha. It's nice to have a group to be on tenterhooks with x

I also just read on Seo Yea Ji's actress page on Soompi Forum that she's a licensed sex educator! Haha. She was made for this role.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

56 minutes ago, pbysbffnirl said:

You know what occurred to me would be even worse - if it wasn't ST and it was KMY moving on. I keep thinking about this because notice how she threw away that little metal toy next to her bed and hugging Mang Tae to sleep in either episode 7 or 8? And then how in the cafe in ep8 she said it was fate to have met the guest actor but really only ended up stealing his pen?

I was thinking, well what if this entire process was to help heal them both and then MY ends up losing interest in GT? I'm not a professional but I'm guessing that anti-social personality disorder doesn't really get 'fixed' so to speak, it becomes more manageable?

this sounds so tragic. i don't think both KT and the viewers will ever recover from this heartbreak. i so want to know the ending but don't want the drama to end :brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

Guys so far I’m loving the ost of it's okay not be okay but I think if they would add Shin Yong Jae. Then it would make me go crazy. He is one of my favorite Korean singers and I love his voice. There is one song that came out back in 2016. I will have the link of the video song here below. If you have time guys I would love it for you to check it out and let me know what you think of it. Just imagine him having a song like this one for in the drama what a epic vibe would it be. 

https://youtu.be/7zFrxONDyuU

Shin-Yong-Jae-Dear-768x768.jpg

• Love 10