[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

45 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Hello everyone, I love reading all of your insights here hehe... but really, when will the swoon release some goodies? When the drama ends? Hope not. damn them the long wait must not be that loooooooonggggg

Gosh! I really hope not! Maybe next next week or next month? I dont know but I really hope they got to release it a little bit earlier huhuhu

4 hours ago, superbigcat said:

For research purpose, love purpose, boost energy purpose while waiting for less than 24 hours 

Credit: Candy Crush @ Youtube 

YAAAS :Woah::evilelmo: these kind of videos is burning mah soul!! Happy IOTNBO DAY

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, parknaeun said:
14 minutes ago, gunhooooo said:

Petition for all KSH's fans out here to make one of these as their display photo lmao who's with me?

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup

107675862_145631773804590_4916056896572032224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_oc=AQmUjSFKYLPiPBUNmVz8jzU1nzx-SkgSgLmg4lKRCSfyfJ5kn5eGPR1uKx4-pkrxmLI&_nc_ht=scontent.fcgy1-1.fna&oh=fde13755d7abf802cde3fdd7eb9ab5a4&oe=5F2CFB5B 107790189_145631730471261_1062995073769871673_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_oc=AQnoh6sTEkgF2JdmfOoy0WBDqrYx-SBUH1D-ko-bY02sMh1HKnZ1x9meoBRmFee4aMY&_nc_ht=scontent.fcgy1-1.fna&oh=5cc17b0190e1c824ef9409c9075b0d3e&oe=5F2F44C0

omg omg omg omg hahahhahaa! I have only known @hwonhwon_stv @TiNaDo and @soohyunhandsome in this thread! AM I MISSING OUT?

I already got his meme face on my dp!! :joy: these photos are really funny! People who said that I only love him coz he is handsome need to see these lol! I might slap them with these! He is just not a pretty face but a really talented and funny one!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Girls pls don't shoot at me. To be honest,  my  favourite male celebrity is Song Seung-Heon in dinner mate drama, a very manly and handsome guy - similar story covering the mental health and healing humanity in a light hearted way. But the storyline gets downward when progress and I have no mood to finish it. For this Its okay not to okay drama, the couple's chemistry and the storyline are so amazing, a masterpiece work. I am watching this drama not because of KSH (sorry, I did not watch all his past drama although i found him a very cute and charming boy), but because of their sparks (KSH & SYJ) and the story elements. It takes two to make the synergy works like "fire".

To be frank, i don't see much chemistry for the couple in dinner mate, not as "fire" chemistry in IONTO.  Another key element is the story must be meaningful covered the genre that I like.  The genre of drama chosen is a very personal preference. But I am glad that I did not chose the wrong drama and couple to watch. Watching a good drama has to be in whole package consists of good casts, script writer and director, but if the story is too weak, then will not worth my time to invest even though there is my favourite actor/actress or A-class actors in it.  In other words, story content has to be the priority when we move on, so the majority credits has to go to the script writer and director. It's a pity when I see some A class actors acted in some lousy drama and movie. Look at some masterpiece projects, "My Mister", "When the camelia booms" - they were awesome and deserved grand prize.

In a nutshell, I pick drama story based on plot that involved interesting issues, the use of right dialogues, with unique and interesting characters, their chemistry and conflicts, a clear theme with an understandable plot, a meaningful message to take away at the end, a beautiful scenery will be an added bonus (some drama using CGI effect too)  - if i break it down, you can imagine how many % weightage that involved efforts from the script writer, director, production crews and the actors? The major effort should come from the back end,  unfortunately most of us only noticed the front end actors. So do you think  IONTO drama consists all the above elements? :lol:

• Love 10

Updates from our boy, I wonder how he can upload photos with low quality as if he was saving them from Internet, maybe to protect us from being burnt because of his handsome?

He enjoys uploading flower photos recently, my shipping radar mode saying that he's so in love with his life (might contain you-know-who person) at the moment. :Twerkdatbutt:

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

=> He enjoys uploading flower photos recently, my shipping radar mode saying that he's so in love with his life (might contain you-know-who person) at the moment. 

Found this from Twitter

• Like 8
  • Insightful 7

8 hours ago, soohyunhandsome said:

I already got his meme face on my dp!! :joy: these photos are really funny! People who said that I only love him coz he is handsome need to see these lol! I might slap them with these! He is just not a pretty face but a really talented and funny one!!!!!!!!!! 

I fallin in love by his weirdo acts, u know after some research i find he is so awkward & represents AB blood descriptive alien way of moves & reacts (well i dont really believe but the blood type description was hit & comical) lol:joy::joy: but he is so sensitive as well luvvv

4 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

In a nutshell, I pick drama story based on plot that involved interesting issues, the use of right dialogues, with unique and interesting characters, their chemistry and conflicts, a clear theme with an understandable plot, a meaningful message to take away at the end, a beautiful scenery will be an added bonus (some drama using CGI effect too)  - if i break it down, you can imagine how many % weightage that involved efforts from the script writer, director, production crews and the actors? The major effort should come from the back end,  unfortunately most of us only noticed the front end actors. So do you think  IONTO drama consists all the above elements? :lol:

OHHH THISSS!!! me too AND OFCCCC YESSSSSSSSSSSS:handsup: 

lets pray together for this drama to continue its awesomeness

16 hours ago, parknaeun said:

I have imagined him saying that as KT but I dont think it fits his character hahahahha 

but we know in the story KT is holding much of his expression so.. so.. it is still possible?:joy::kiss:

16 hours ago, yejilove said:

hahahahahah we are so sucker for a real hot steamy kiss! wonder when will they'll be kissing!  I cant wait to lose breath that time lmao

lmao yes we would lose breath, why we search for some adrenaline in this u know sometimes i cant even understand myself lols its ok to be not ok is the motto:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Can SYJ post her selfies on KSH’s ig account? with a caption #hacked XD  (For drama promotion purposes also) hahahaha but their selfie together would be so much better too <3 KSH please.... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Like all of you,  I ship.  Yeji and Soohyun together HAHAHAHA but in a way, I am happy that we’re not getting pictures of them together. I have two reasons for that.

1) For me, it seems like they’re not banking on their pairing to rake in viewers. It’s like saying, If you want to watch it, please watch it for the message of the story. Watch it because the story interests you, not because you want to see us eye-bang every single episode.

I mean, they do. Like their characters always seem like they’re undressing each other when they’re onscreen. If it’s an ordinary drama, I would have hated the staring contest but these two make it look so sensual and hot, so go ahead. Jk. :) 

That’s the icing, but the story and message still stands: It is more than a romance story, and I’m relieved that neither of the leads are posting their photos together just so more people can tune in. We will watch because we want to see Kang-tae, and Moon-young, and Sang-tae and the others—not because we want to see Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji flaunt their visuals

2) It gives off the message that he is protecting her. Like some of you mentioned, there are fans out there who might not appreciate seeing them together. It might be because Seo Yeji is threatening another ship or because they do  not like her. I don’t understand how someone can dislike her because she has been nothing but sweet and cheerful, especially during the interviews. It is nice that he is considerate about her and her career. If we’ll have a pic of Yeji on his IG, it might only be part of a group photo or it might be an official still or interview photo—but not a casual one. 

Who knows? Maybe the first time the two of them will make it to his feed is on their wedding day?? JOKEEEE HAHAHA NOT

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 3

31 minutes ago, midflight said:

Like all of you,  I ship.  Yeji and Soohyun together HAHAHAHA but in a way, I am happy that we’re not getting pictures of them together. I have two reasons for that.

1) For me, it seems like they’re not banking on their pairing to rake in viewers. It’s like saying, If you want to watch it, please watch it for the message of the story. Watch it because the story interests you, not because you want to see us eye-bang every single episode.

2) It gives off the message that he is protecting her. Like some of you mentioned, there are fans out there who might not appreciate seeing them together. It might be because Seo Yeji is threatening another ship or because they do  not like her. I don’t understand how someone can dislike her because she has been nothing but sweet and cheerful, especially during the interviews. It is nice that he is considerate about her and her career. If we’ll have a pic of Yeji on his IG, it might only be part of a group photo or it might be an official still or interview photo—but not a casual one. 

Who knows? Maybe the first time the two of them will make it to his feed is on their wedding day?? JOKEEEE HAHAHA NOT

:handsup:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

So guys today is episode 7 I don t know if I am still alive after the episode is aired. Cause it’s getting to much for me. If I don’t make it guys, please continue to watch it for me. And I will see you in Kdrama paradise I will watch you guys from above. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsKRG7DyGUFnJG2dVzqwQ

• LOL 19

7 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Girls pls don't shoot at me. To be honest,  my  favourite male celebrity is Song Seung-Heon in dinner mate drama, a very manly and handsome guy - similar story covering the mental health and healing humanity in a light hearted way. But the storyline gets downward when progress and I have no mood to finish it. For this Its okay not to okay drama, the couple's chemistry and the storyline are so amazing, a masterpiece work. I am watching this drama not because of KSH (sorry, I did not watch all his past drama although i found him a very cute and charming boy), but because of their sparks (KSH & SYJ) and the story elements. It takes two to make the synergy works like "fire".

To be frank, i don't see much chemistry for the couple in dinner mate, not as "fire" chemistry in IONTO.  Another key element is the story must be meaningful covered the genre that I like.  The genre of drama chosen is a very personal preference. But I am glad that I did not chose the wrong drama and couple to watch. Watching a good drama has to be in whole package consists of good casts, script writer and director, but if the story is too weak, then will not worth my time to invest even though there is my favourite actor/actress or A-class actors in it.  In other words, story content has to be the priority when we move on, so the majority credits has to go to the script writer and director. It's a pity when I see some A class actors acted in some lousy drama and movie. Look at some masterpiece projects, "My Mister", "When the camelia booms" - they were awesome and deserved grand prize.

IONTBO is the drama that really sheds light on mental health and bad parenting. Seriously, this drama is really the best so far! (NOT BIASED THO) I love how they perfectly acted the different spectrum and suffering of those who had traumas in their hearts and minds and how differently treated they are. When you are special in this world, people would really consider you as different and even treated you so badly it sucks but it is the reality. 

What I loved about the love story in this drama is that it involves healing. I really love how the main characters seek healing in each others and probably that is the best thing I really wanted in any romance series and the way the actor acted as Sang Tae, he really deserves an award atleast. 

• Like 2
  • Love 15

4 minutes ago, lukeandadelaide said:

So guys today is episode 7 I don t know if I am still alive after the episode is aired. Cause it’s getting to much for me. If I don’t make it guys, please continue to watch it for me. And I will see you in Kdrama paradise I will watch you guys from above. 

OH NO! WE SHOULD KEPT ON BREATHING UNTIL THE VERY END AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THEIR WEDDING! 

WHO'S DYING? NO ONE IS DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, superbigcat said:

=> He enjoys uploading flower photos recently, my shipping radar mode saying that he's so in love with his life (might contain you-know-who person) at the moment

hmmm cosmos also meant new beginnings.... 

oh my delulu mind

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5