[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Thanks dear for your explanation, then that even proved that the video /camera man and the translator for making such video were also "suspicious" for both leads flirting during the interview (they translated as future bride)....that was really an interesting "findings"....we shall welcome the camera man/and the translator to join us this "naughty girl" thread....:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

57 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

siblings? no 

couple? YES!

they both have the same eye shape and eye length, when they smile, their eyes curve into half-moon shape. Some people believe that they can be siblings or couple in their past life if you believe in reincarnation. Lol. 

Almost Everyone knows including this forum girls and the video translator knows that he is crush on her based on the following observation :

-his eye contact,

-he kept complimenting her, e.g. sexy voice and look attractive

-his body language , turn his body toward her during interview

-he shown nervous with her around

-he keeps telling jokes to impress her or draw her attention

-he grabbed her hand to the corner to practice script (under BTS) - I wonder do you really need a guy to touch you and pull you to the corner to practice, haha. I have a lot of close male friends , but i don't think we are into that intimate (like bf) to let guy grab our hand to do something together unless we are crossing the road. I don't think my bf will do that to other girls too.....so you know what i mean....hahaha

Feel free to add in your opinion what you think when a guy grab your hand to the corner (without asking your permission) to do something together....I  would love to know from this naughty girl thread...:mrgreen:

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

they both have the same eye shape and eye length, when they smile, their eyes curve into half-moon shape. Some people believe that they can be siblings or couple in their past life if you believe in reincarnation. Lol. 

Almost Everyone knows including this forum girls and the video translator knows that he is crush on her based on the following observation :

-his eye contact,

-he kept complimenting her, e.g. sexy voice and look attractive

-his body language , turn his body toward her during interview

-he shown nervous with her around

-he keeps telling jokes to impress her or draw her attention

-he grabbed her hand to the corner to practice script (under BTS) - I wonder do you really need a guy to touch you and pull you to the corner to practice, haha. I have a lot of close male friends , but i don't think we are into that intimate (like bf) to let guy grab our hand to do something together unless we are crossing the road. I don't think my bf will do that to other girls too.....so you know what i mean....hahaha

Feel free to add in your opinion what you think when a guy grab your hand to the corner (without asking your permission) to do something together....I  would love to know from this naughty girl thread...

welp maybe he really is into her!!! i have actually a lot in my mind whenever I see their videos together but I cant put it into words but one thing for sure is that I knew that they both like each other atleast and the rest is their secrets hihihihihihihihihihihi #DANDELIONCOUPLEFOREVAAAH  and darn their resemblance is really uncanny! I might really think that they were siblings in their past life but it's a little bit weird being siblings in the past life then lovers in this life like..... HAHAHAHHAHAHA ya kna what it is right lmao

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

One thing’s for sure: Their chemistry and pairing would be very difficult to match. And I mean this in a very objective manner. 

I enjoy looking through photoshoots of actors and actresses, but their pairing really did hit me hard in the face—starting from their Baeksang appearance and the Netflix photoshoots. The visuals is insane, especially when they were on the couch. Intense rich couple vibes. It’s okay to not ship them together, but I don’t think anyone can deny that the tension is so palpable and their chemistry is on fire.

I guess the closest thing to this is Park Bo-gum and Kwon Na-ra in the last episode of Itaewon Class. Barely two minutes together but they pretty much stole the show. And Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-Kyung from Dr. Romantic 2. But in both cases, they just look good together. I got the “comfortable vibes” (especially when the DR2 characters sang the OST!) but not the “we’ll set their phone screens on fire with our insane tension” haha

• Like 6
  • Love 11

22 minutes ago, midflight said:

One thing’s for sure: Their chemistry and pairing would be very difficult to match. And I mean this in a very objective manner. 

I enjoy looking through photoshoots of actors and actresses, but their pairing really did hit me hard in the face—starting from their Baeksang appearance and the Netflix photoshoots. The visuals is insane, especially when they were on the couch. Intense rich couple vibes. It’s okay to not ship them together, but I don’t think anyone can deny that the tension is so palpable and their chemistry is on fire.

I guess the closest thing to this is Park Bo-gum and Kwon Na-ra in the last episode of Itaewon Class. Barely two minutes together but they pretty much stole the show. And Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-Kyung from Dr. Romantic 2. But in both cases, they just look good together. I got the “comfortable vibes” but not the “we’ll set their phone screens on fire” haha

i agree.  i've been watching kdramas for like 5 years and LDW-YIN were the first couple i shipped. after their reunion, i got more of "friends" vibe from them. then, i shipped HB-SYJ and even though they've excellent chemistry, they're well acquainted with each other prior to CLOY and that might've resulted in their amazing chemistry. what difference i found between them and HyunJi is that KSH and SYJ weren't close enough prior to the drama and to build a chemistry like this is in a short period of time is mind-blowing. also, their sexual tension is unrivaled! they give me those friends-but-lowkey-in-love vibes unlike the other two couples which gave me warm-and-cozy vibes. 

• Like 5
  • Love 10

@midflight and @glory  and  @lyrically aesthetic

Thanks for your lovely sharing.

Whether they can end up dating in real life will have to leave it to their destiny and courageous. It is very hard to predict the celebrity's destiny, as they still have a long journey to go since both are so young at this moment. To me, they are still at career growth stage.

Life is like a bus journey, some may touch and go, some may become part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Destiny decides who they meet in their life journey, but it's only their hearts who can decide who gets to stay with them in rest of their life....:)

• Like 2
  • Love 8

6 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@midflight and @glory  and  @lyrically aesthetic

Whether they can end up dating in real life will have to leave it to their destiny and courageous. It is very hard to predict the celebrity's destiny, as they still have a long journey to go since both are so young at this moment. To me, they are still at career growth stage.

Life is like a bus journey, some may touch and go, some may become part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Destiny decides who they meet in their life journey, but it's only their hearts who can decide who gets to stay with them in rest of their life....:)

yeah. Yeji is a rising star and the dating news might hamper her career so even if they choose to date, i hope it is not publicly revealed until they themselves reveal it. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 11

On 7/9/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sofiaaaa11 said:

THE RESEMBLANCE THOUGH! DAMN, THEY ARE SOULMATES! 

Omo ~ they are look a like tho :kiss_wink::luvarrow:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 10

7 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Thanks dear for your explanation, then that even proved that the video /camera man and the translator for making such video were also "suspicious" for both leads flirting during the interview (they translated as future bride)....that was really an interesting "findings"....we shall welcome the camera man/and the translator to join us this "naughty girl" thread....:mrgreen:

Maybe he looked at our gurl is because he knew she's a good cook too :smort: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA and that is one of the qualities he was looking for his future bride omy 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

ALSO i realized KSH has made SYJ speechless in the same interview (interview with cosmo, but they were wearing the same thing)!! :open_mouth: what do you guys think? should we give him points for this? LOL

hahahahahahahahahhaha still no points for mr dandelion, it looks nothing on SYJ :tounge_xd: oh dear his face is such a meme lmao eveyrtime I look at it it makes me really laugh

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Insight reported that during an old episode of JTBC’s Knowing Bros, the actress shared the reason why she does not want to wear a bikini. Seo Ye Ji recalled an incident when she was studying in Spain. She was living with a grandmother and during one of her days at home, the grandmother asked Seo Ye Ji to go to the pool but the actress did not want to as she did not have a swimsuit.

Despite her refusal, the grandmother insisted that Seo Ye Ji get into the pool. She asked her to double up her lingerie as a bikini and forced her to swim. Seeing that there was no one at the pool, the actress then listened to the grandmother and got into the pool. Unfortunately, there was a group of Spanish men in the pool, much to her horror. The men teased Seo Ye Ji for her ensemble. Since then, Seo Ye Ji has been traumatised and have not worn a bikini after the incident.

I really felt bad for SYJ here. Maybe the effect of it is really hard on her that's why the trauma still lingers in her heart. I really wish men would stop doing that like they cant even dressed properly aish. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 14

4 hours ago, glory said:

i agree.  i've been watching kdramas for like 5 years and LDW-YIN were the first couple i shipped. after their reunion, i got more of "friends" vibe from them. then, i shipped HB-SYJ and even though they've excellent chemistry, they're well acquainted with each other prior to CLOY and that might've resulted in their amazing chemistry. what difference i found between them and HyunJi is that KSH and SYJ weren't close enough prior to the drama and to build a chemistry like this is in a short period of time is mind-blowing. also, their sexual tension is unrivaled! they give me those friends-but-lowkey-in-love vibes unlike the other two couples which gave me warm-and-cozy vibes. 

yes! I was really shooked when saw them together twas in baeksang and wow they really got that power couple and rich vibes aura on them and they really look so strong and fierce maybe that is one of the reasons that people will say that this couple is unique! It is not warm and cozy but really powerful 

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

thank you so much for being here and giving us the mature yet naughty kind of insights and information with a bits of wisdom! whenever their journey will bring them and our oh so good destiny will do with them, I really wish for their success and happiness in life and I really hope they find joy and peace with each other 

• Love 12

7 minutes ago, yejilove said:

I really felt bad for SYJ here. Maybe the effect of it is really hard on her that's why the trauma still lingers in her heart. I really wish men would stop doing that like they cant even dressed properly aish. 

does ensemble means about her lingerie or what she wore? 

Well I have been traumatized too when a group of guys teased what I wore and told me that I looked like an old lady with it and it was my favorite dress.... I mean they dont even know that there are different kinds of fashion and I am not the type of girl who shows much but their words really stuck deep in my heart that I can even wear the dress the same way again. Maybe that what SYJ felt and I wish I can hug her rn and tell her it was alright 

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 5

20 hours ago, midflight said:

When will we hear them say “Hi, Swoonies!” :’( 

DARN The Swoon is really late rn! It will the 4th week this saturday yet we didnt even received a bit from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, glory said:

yeah. Yeji is a rising star and the dating news might hamper her career so even if they choose to date, i hope it is not publicly revealed until they themselves reveal it. :)

AWWWWWWWWW What if they reveal it the day when they are getting married?! I wouldnt mind being an investigator each day trying to deduct their actions and moments together as long as they are happy! They can keep it private and not a secreeet!

Dating announcements for actor and actresses is considered fine unlike for kpop idols tho it's really sad. But I really wish our dandelion couple the best for their relationship :shaq:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3