[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I m so jealous of you guys....As for me..:tears: still neck deep in work..:dead:..

Rn I m going through my piled up work at rocket speed. Hope to catch up soon...Ohhh it is past 7PM Kst ..Less than two hours..:yaaa:

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

This! Is! It! Guys!

The "Saturday" we all been waiting for!

Let's all go "Its Okay Not to be Okay" for our MoonMoon/SooJi/HyunJi Couple.

Fighting!!!

P.S. 

Thank you @lyrically aesthetic @seojiseoji @starwater0 @yejisoohyun @moonlover @unhskikr4ever @LLYKE @parknaeun @yejibae @Ploypansaeng @Jin @gunhooooo @amberster @freed jayla @adorablehome 

To found this thread and all of you guys from the Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Yea-ji fandom at the very beginning. Can't help but to feel happy and proud right now. Love y'all!

To more pages to come guys. Cheers.

K.G.

• Love 8

It's starting guysss. **

We're all going to be together for at least the next two months, it's gonna be great!!! 

(Now I'm gonna hide myself from any spoiler until I watch with the sub :ph34r:, see you in a few hours) 

djd6.jpg

• Love 12

I just finished ep1. The chemistry in their first encounter was amazing. Then in the last scene...wow...Phenomenal. Both such eye candies and I love the close ups. This is a veeeeery good start. Can't wait for this drama and this couple to become a HIT.

• Love 15

Watched the live stream with no subs and their chemistry is on another level hahaha!! I couldn’t tell the entire plot but their acting really conveyed the characters emotions!!!! Netflix has uploaded the subbed episode so I’m off to watch that one now hahahaha:joy:

• Love 11

I told myself I wasn’t going to drag myself onto another ship ( please refer to username haha) especially as a first time shipper , but hey here I am :D) The first episode was soo good, the story plot in the children’s book  resonated so much with my own childhood, I got so emotional. I love the chemistry between  Kim Soo-Hyun and Seo Ye-ji, I live for good chemistry! I can’t wait for the next episode, so far soo good! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

6 minutes ago, BinjinUK said:

I told myself I wasn’t going to drag myself onto another ship ( please refer to username haha) especially as a first time shipper , but hey here I am :D) The first episode was soo good, the story plot in the children’s book  resonated so much with my own childhood, I got so emotional. I love the chemistry between  Kim Soo-Hyun and Seo Ye-ji, I live for good chemistry! I can’t wait for the next episode, so far soo good! 

Heyyy welcome @BinjinUK.... these two definitely have the power to lure you in. There’s no escaping it hahaha

just finished watching the subbed episode.. omg took me forever because I kept pressing the rewind button for certain scenes haha. Once you all watch the episode I’m sure you’ll know what scenes I’m talking about haha..

Great episode to start the drama!! but anyways our couple did AHHHHMAZING!!! My room was burning due to the chemistry hahahaha 

F5-DA4-A10-5838-4-A6-D-9789-59-D77418-A2

• LOL 9
  • Love 3