[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

6 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

After one episode, I was in awe of their chemistry & then after episode 2 it had me completely sold. Like, they barely did anything in their scenes together, but you could literally feel that tension. My goodness. 

the power these two have on us... I'm not sure how I'm going to survive once they begin a mutual love :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 10

That bts was really cute with their dorky little acts in between the scenes... aghhh I just can't with these two:heart2beat:

Did you notice that after the butterfly hug scene in the bts, they didn't let go of each other's hands..:heart4:..it was around the timestamp 3:43.

Agghhhh...

I guess this is the case with majority but every time MKT looks at KMY'S lips ,I just want to give him a little push from the back side so that he lands up on the perfect place giving us a super cliche' d  accidental kiss..:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, potatohacker said:

hi guys just a question, im really confused is it seo YE ji or seo YEA ji? what’s the difference?

It's commonly write Seo YE Ji but "YEA" is an alternative. I think it's just about the romanization from hangul to our alphabet. 

And that bts video <3333 What I really like about Yeji and I saw it in lawless lawyer too, is that she is easily tactile!

And I like the pd's face, I can't help myself but add this lol:

umjl.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

6 hours ago, LLYKE said:

It's commonly write Seo YE Ji but "YEA" is an alternative. I think it's just about the romanization from hangul to our alphabet. 

And that bts video <3333 What I really like about Yeji and I saw it in lawless lawyer too, is that she is easily tactile!

And I like the pd's face, I can't help myself but add this lol:

oh i see tysm!

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

16 hours ago, starwater0 said:

THey must have saved the world in their previous life to be this blessed :joy:

Hahahaha they were showing all that in this scene

I felt this wrist grab in my spirit! I had to pause to catch my breath :unsure:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • LOL 10

17 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I'm gonna probably have to pause the episodes multiple times hahaha My fiance is watching with me & even he thinks they're doing great. 

your fiancé is a smart man :lol:

3 hours ago, softestfairy said:

omg didn’t we all haha!!! My fingers were cramping from pressing the rewind button these past two episodes :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HELLO GUUUUUUYS HOW ARE YOUUU? OMYGOSH I HAVE MISSED SO MANY GOODIES! 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:22 AM, Chokichoki said:

Hello everyone! I am a silent lurker here.. but because of our couple i decided to make an account i am a day old today , had abandoned shipping business for quite sometimes and today, i am back to be that ardent shipper

On 6/22/2020 at 3:02 AM, Morpheus said:

she is gorgeous, he is handsome

=> so... THAT IS WHAT WE STAN FOR !!!

On 6/22/2020 at 10:39 PM, midflight said:

Acting skills?

Visuals? 

Chemistry?

I'm all in. I love them.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:16 AM, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! It’s been like 2 years since I last visited and posted on soompi’s shipper forum. I said to myself I’ll stop shipping kdrama actors lmao but here I am. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this kind of sexual tension between the leads oh good lorde they can stare at each other without speaking and YOU CAN FEEL IT ALREADY DAYYYM I really hope the next eps would be better. The two eps already got me so I hope it stays this way or much better until the end. We need to hype them up more. Also, I hope this is really SYJ’s breakthrough, I mean I’ve seen her on Save Me and Lawless Lawyer and I can say she’s a good actress! I love her so much. I’ve been a fan of KSH since Dream High but SYJ HAS ALSO CAPTURED MY HEART. I love them both. Let’s do this!

7 hours ago, softestfairy said:

woooooooooooooooow huhuhuhuh welcome to the thread @potatohacker @softestfairy @Chokichoki @Morpheus and @midflight I am soooooo glad that you are all here!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

On 6/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, TiNaDo said:

Agh, once again, we have him looking at her lips:

Oh weeeeeeelllll..... :P 

Source: trendingkdrama (tumblr)

:naughty::naughty:

19 hours ago, freed jayla said:

More gifs. They’re having such a good time!!! 

THANKS FOR THE GIFF OMG NEW COLLECTION

7 hours ago, Chokichoki said:

Am i allowed to share my drawing here?

YOUR DRAWING IS PRETTY CUUUUUUTE :weary::heart:

On 6/22/2020 at 8:29 AM, LLYKE said:

The ratings for episode 2 dropped a little bit, they are still first!!! It's always like this at the beginning because some people realized that it doesn't suit their taste but hopefully the drama will find its audience and ratings will increase in the future. :)

National: 4,7%

Seoul: 5,5%

We can also check the top list on Netflix! I don't have it though.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE RATINGS!!! : (((( 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, starwater0 said:

How’s everyone after the first weekend??? Was it everything you dreamed for haha. Wow i knew they had chemistry but I didn’t expect THAAAAAT!!! :lol: Idk how I’m gonna survive until Saturday 

I see our Kangtae has wandering eyes :joy:

HIS EYES ARE ALWAYS ON HER LIPS! HE SHOULD HAVE JUST KISSED HER ALREADYYY HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1