[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@Chokichoki, I signed up just yesterday, sweetie. Newbies high-five! :D 

I adored how KMY stood up for MKT & his brother in the second episode.

And God, her attire in this episode - the heels, the dress, the hair... :w00t:

I mean, KSH is tall but not as tall as some other actors. And with her heels & the camera shoots from below... sometimes she seems even taller than him. :D 

She was right about the hat though. He looks even younger with it, but better lose it. We can't see his pretty face as much. :P 

• Like 5
  • Love 8

The ratings for episode 2 dropped a little bit, they are still first!!! It's always like this at the beginning because some people realized that it doesn't suit their taste but hopefully the drama will find its audience and ratings will increase in the future. :)

National: 4,7%

Seoul: 5,5%

nvvq.jpg93fu.jpg

We can also check the top list on Netflix! I don't have it though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

How’s everyone after the first weekend??? Was it everything you dreamed for haha. Wow i knew they had chemistry but I didn’t expect THAAAAAT!!! :lol: Idk how I’m gonna survive until Saturday 

I see our Kangtae has wandering eyes :joy:

63-A2-AE09-E5-DF-437-B-BCA7-390-F4-A2-E4

A907-FFB8-1-E02-466-E-9-A15-2-CA1-DDB26-

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Well, I honestly saw parts of two episodes in my dreams last night. :D I can vividly remember the part where MKT was sitting with his friend on the stairs & was explaining that life is too hard & all you can do sometimes is run.

....probably that's a sign for me too.. :D 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Well, I honestly saw parts of two episodes in my dreams last night. :D I can vividly remember the part where MKT was sitting with his friend on the stairs & was explaining that life is too hard & all you can do sometimes is run.

....probably that's a sign for me too.. :D 

OMG him and Jaesu are so cute together.. their friendship is so pure!! Yeah that scene hit hard.. running away is an easy and fast choice to forget a problem.. but eventually it does catch back up to you :bawling: hopefully our moon brothers and moonyoung will stop running away and face their trauma 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Hello everyone! It’s been like 2 years since I last visited and posted on soompi’s shipper forum. I said to myself I’ll stop shipping kdrama actors lmao but here I am. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this kind of sexual tension between the leads oh good lorde they can stare at each other without speaking and YOU CAN FEEL IT ALREADY DAYYYM I really hope the next eps would be better. The two eps already got me so I hope it stays this way or much better until the end. We need to hype them up more. Also, I hope this is really SYJ’s breakthrough, I mean I’ve seen her on Save Me and Lawless Lawyer and I can say she’s a good actress! I love her so much. I’ve been a fan of KSH since Dream High but SYJ HAS ALSO CAPTURED MY HEART. I love them both. Let’s do this!

• Like 8
  • Love 13

12 hours ago, midflight said:

Acting skills?

Visuals? 

Chemistry?

I'm all in. I love them.

THey must have saved the world in their previous life to be this blessed :joy:

Hahahaha they were showing all that in this scene

IMG-1661.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1