[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

6 hours ago, parknaeun said:

i'll be dead by that! i really hope their kisses won't be just a "PECK" :dead:a french toast please!

4 hours ago, yejibae said:

i think it won't be, the pd was jealousy incarnate's pd and he knows how to direct good kissing scenes, not just the lips on lips action, so i'm pretty excited

^ OMG ! Okay, but this is good news. I actually haven't watched Jealousy Incarnate, but what I do remember, is sutumbling upon one of the kissing scenes on Youtube and as a fan of JJS I just had to check it out lol ... and literally literally what I remember thinking is : " Wow, this director is really good...this is such an artistic way of filming a kiss! " because he used a shots from behind a rainy window...so basically you would see the leads kissing as if you were eavesdroping, seing the action ( a lot of action actually ) but sometimes without seing all the details of the kiss because of the rain blurring the surface of the window's glass. Like, that was so well shot and directed and so effective. It' was like a tease you know! I remember heving massive butterflies ... Now I am kinda x1000 looking forward to how he'll handle such scenes in this drama!!!!!! 

By the way. Hi everyone ! I am a Seo Yeji fangirl ever since OCN's "Save me". And I remember loving KSH in the classic TMTETS. They give off very different energies and I love it. Yeji is extremely classy bold and intimidating and I love how she plays with that and KSH is classy but a bit shy and clumsy which makes him so charming. The comments on Youtube about their recent interview were hilarious. "She is wilding in this interview and he is just shook" "She is flirting and he is living for it" hahahaha and another one said that "soo hyun is such a bottom in this" ( not in an offesive way ). I laughed so HARD at the last because it's SO TRUE. And this is a kind of energy and interaction I haven't seen in Kdramaland and I LOVE IT. From the preview it seems like it's going to be quite the same between their characters. I can't wait !

• Like 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, LLYKE said:

I personally watched and enjoyed the last drama of Yeji "Lawless Lawyer" with Lee Joongi, it was so good. Her acting was on point and their chemistry on screen and in the bts was amazing. They became friends, he even sent her a food truck on the set to support her a few days ago! I hope to see the same friendship between her and Soohyun. :D

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu i really hope they would be really close :heart2:

10 hours ago, yejibae said:

i think it won't be, the pd was jealousy incarnate's pd and he knows how to direct good kissing scenes, not just the lips on lips action, so i'm pretty excited

OMG REALLY??! WE NEED A LOT OF MOUTH TO MOUTH ACTION!! 

12 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

Agree! A "french toast" is healthy hahahahahahhahaha

and contrary to popular belief we all need sugar

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE REALLY NEED SUGAR SO FRENCH TOAST IS A MUST 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

.I mean every set of stills from the drama with them in one frame oozes with chemistry.. They are giving me somewhat similar kind of vibe which I used to get  initially from my other ship..(I guess you can get it from my profile photo). KSH and SYJ complement each other in every possible way..so much so that you can't help but adore them together.. I m not a KSH long time fan having watched only 2 of his dramas but I found him to be so comfortable with  SYJ.His playfulness indeed comes out infront of her..The BTS are a piece of gem.

Welcome to the family @eLizza and I sooo agree with you! They are giving me the vibe that hyun bin and ye jin gives and their playfulness are extraordinaryy! We are so happy that you are here! 

8 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

I just completed My love from the star ( K drama newbie) and in love with kim so hyun.
Super excited for his new show and HyunJi look so compatible and cute:heart:

A new ship meeeember!!! So gad that you are here!!! welcome to the family @Itsmylifeboss

5 hours ago, kawaiibooty said:

By the way. Hi everyone ! I am a Seo Yeji fangirl ever since OCN's "Save me". And I remember loving KSH in the classic TMTETS. They give off very different energies and I love it. Yeji is extremely classy bold and intimidating and I love how she plays with that and KSH is classy but a bit shy and clumsy which makes him so charming. The comments on Youtube about their recent interview were hilarious. "She is wilding in this interview and he is just shook" "She is flirting and he is living for it" hahahaha and another one said that "soo hyun is such a bottom in this" ( not in an offesive way ). I laughed so HARD at the last because it's SO TRUE. And this is a kind of energy and interaction I haven't seen in Kdramaland and I LOVE IT. From the preview it seems like it's going to be quite the same between their characters. I can't wait !

Omg seoji's really wildin in that interview and I am laughing so hard everytime I remember it! Seoji takes her move alot and it feels like KSH is living it!! :joy: Welcome to the family @kawaiibooty!!

We are really happy that you all got here @eLizza , @Itsmylifeboss , and @kawaiibooty!! We hope that you'll stay with us until the end :heart3: 

A ceremonial minion for our new friendss!! :Twerkdatbutt:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 8

12 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

Agree! A "french toast" is healthy hahahahahahhahaha

and contrary to popular belief we all need sugar

SUGAR = HAPPINESS

FRENCH TOAST = HAPPINESS 

MORE FRENCH TOAST = HAPPINESS + WE DEAD FROM TOO MUCH SWEETNESS!!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY GUYS!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, LLYKE said:

I personally watched and enjoyed the last drama of Yeji "Lawless Lawyer" with Lee Joongi, it was so good. Her acting was on point and their chemistry on screen and in the bts was amazing. They became friends, he even sent her a food truck on the set to support her a few days ago! I hope to see the same friendship between her and Soohyun. :D

Yeji in lawless lawyer looks pretty af! Hoping for them to be super duper close with KSH! :Megalol:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

10 hours ago, yejibae said:

200.gif VERY VERY EXCITED FOR THIS NOOOW!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Just now, moonlover said:

If I am not a hardcore shipper of this two, I might mistaken them as siblings... wow they really looked a like! 

BTW

Did ya all know that soulmates tend too look like each other?? hmm 

Soulmates, in a spiritual sense tend to look like each other. Just like pets and their owners tend to look like each other over time, the same is true for people in romantic relationships or even friendships. They also have vibrations that complement each other in every way.

I LIVE FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, eLizza said:

Hello guyss..your posts are really entertaining. 

Honestly ,I didn't wish to ruin my life by boarding another ship as shipping consumes so much time even though the experience is pleasurable...

But...but.. with these two..my resolution broke..^_^..I just can't help but smile like an idiot whenever I see them interacting with each other..The first time I read about the casting news...it made me excited cause they were visually so compatible...When I saw the teasers and pics..I just wanted to give a warm hug to the casting director for getting these two together in this project..B)..Nothing could be better than choosing these as leads .Regarding the drama...awww.. it's so hot in here .

This is so fun to read :lol: Thank you for being here @eLizza and welcome to the family

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, kawaiibooty said:

^ OMG ! Okay, but this is good news. I actually haven't watched Jealousy Incarnate, but what I do remember, is sutumbling upon one of the kissing scenes on Youtube and as a fan of JJS I just had to check it out lol ... and literally literally what I remember thinking is : " Wow, this director is really good...this is such an artistic way of filming a kiss! " because he used a shots from behind a rainy window...so basically you would see the leads kissing as if you were eavesdroping, seing the action ( a lot of action actually ) but sometimes without seing all the details of the kiss because of the rain blurring the surface of the window's glass. Like, that was so well shot and directed and so effective. It' was like a tease you know! I remember heving massive butterflies ... Now I am kinda x1000 looking forward to how he'll handle such scenes in this drama!!!!!! 

NOW I AM EXCITED! :dizzy::dizzy:  I want to see those kind of scenes in this drama too!! :dizzy:

Btw! Welcome to this thread @kawaiibooty

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1