[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Goodnight guys! I am ecstatic right now that I am waking up to a saturday morning tomorrow! Weekends are really great huh! 

I am looking forward for the drama premier and very curious about what the plot's gonna be! Well, of course I am looking forward in meeting our OTP's characters too! :kisslevel:

• Love 12

Psycho, but it's okay

25 kinds of poster shooting behind  [part 6]

16. Kang Tae, the side profile is sharp like a veil

IMG_3874.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3875.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3877.jpg?type=w800

17. Are the posters looking at each other strict, but will it be true? 

18. Strictly seen. It becomes Kang Tae. It's done.

IMG_3883.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3882.jpg?type=w800

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Psycho, but it's okay

25 kinds of poster shooting behind  [part 7]

19. Kang Tae and Moon Young. The title text on the head of Munyoung is like a crown.

IMG_3886.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3888.PNG?type=w800

20. Kang Tae is a player. Have you seen or looked at your lips? If you do that, you know too well

21. Kang Tae-Moon is in daily head-to-head fight

IMG_3889.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3891.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3893.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3896.jpg?type=w800

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Psycho, but it's okay

25 kinds of poster shooting behind  [part 9]

23. Kang Tae monitoring is always serious and serious

IMG_3634.GIF?type=w800

24. Kang Tae is Kim Soo Hyun

25. Every moment of poster shooting continues to be Kang Tae. Never escaped from Kang Tae

IMG_3921.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3925.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3927.jpg?type=w800

IMG_3930.jpg?type=w800

• Like 1
  • Love 11

21 hours ago, eLizza said:

Hello guyss..your posts are really entertaining. 

Honestly ,I didn't wish to ruin my life by boarding another ship as shipping consumes so much time even though the experience is pleasurable...

But...but.. with these two..my resolution broke..^_^..I just can't help but smile like an idiot whenever I see them interacting with each other..The first time I read about the casting news...it made me excited cause they were visually so compatible...When I saw the teasers and pics..I just wanted to give a warm hug to the casting director for getting these two together in this project..B)..Nothing could be better than choosing these as leads .Regarding the drama...awww.. it's so hot in here .:happy:.

.I mean every set of stills from the drama with them in one frame oozes with chemistry.. They are giving me somewhat similar kind of vibe which I used to get  initially from my other ship..(I guess you can get it from my profile photo). KSH and SYJ complement each other in every possible way..so much so that you can't help but adore them together.. I m not a KSH long time fan having watched only 2 of his dramas but I found him to be so comfortable with  SYJ.His playfulness indeed comes out infront of her..The BTS are a piece of gem.

I may have an unpopular opinion here so plzz don't take any offence:sweatingbullets:.. First time watched KSH in MLFTS.. That drama was so -so for me and KSH Didn't impress me much..But....wait:blink:..next time I watched him in The Producers from the same writer.. And my goddddd..I just couldn't believe that he was the same KSH..This man is so talented and versatile..I still remember laughing hard while watching his dorky acts in The Producers..I liked that drama a lot..KSH definitely deserved that KBS Daesang for Producers .

Coming back to SYJ..I haven't watched any of her dramas but saw some YouTube clips of her work and I must say I was charmed by her husky voice just like KSH..I m confident about their chemistry and acting but just hope that the script gives them  justice too.. Then it will surely hit all the right chords.:w00t:..

Can Saturday arrive  a bit earlier.??.So this drama is having the same time slot as the one starring the otp from my other ship. Just like the other drama..I hope Psycho but It's Okay soars high and becomes a success ..:rolleyes:. Keeping my fingers crossed for both the drama and our OTP. 

Aye! Aye!! I see my two ships sailing smoothly..:wub:

aww this is such a nice sentiment! glad to have you here! @eLizza

18 hours ago, kawaiibooty said:

^ OMG ! Okay, but this is good news. I actually haven't watched Jealousy Incarnate, but what I do remember, is sutumbling upon one of the kissing scenes on Youtube and as a fan of JJS I just had to check it out lol ... and literally literally what I remember thinking is : " Wow, this director is really good...this is such an artistic way of filming a kiss! " because he used a shots from behind a rainy window...so basically you would see the leads kissing as if you were eavesdroping, seing the action ( a lot of action actually ) but sometimes without seing all the details of the kiss because of the rain blurring the surface of the window's glass. Like, that was so well shot and directed and so effective. It' was like a tease you know! I remember heving massive butterflies ... Now I am kinda x1000 looking forward to how he'll handle such scenes in this drama!!!!!! 

By the way. Hi everyone ! I am a Seo Yeji fangirl ever since OCN's "Save me". And I remember loving KSH in the classic TMTETS. They give off very different energies and I love it. Yeji is extremely classy bold and intimidating and I love how she plays with that and KSH is classy but a bit shy and clumsy which makes him so charming. The comments on Youtube about their recent interview were hilarious. "She is wilding in this interview and he is just shook" "She is flirting and he is living for it" hahahaha and another one said that "soo hyun is such a bottom in this" ( not in an offesive way ). I laughed so HARD at the last because it's SO TRUE. And this is a kind of energy and interaction I haven't seen in Kdramaland and I LOVE IT. From the preview it seems like it's going to be quite the same between their characters. I can't wait !

yesssss another seo yeji stan!!!!!! hello!!!!!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Ea3tJXLU8AERBa8?format=jpg&name=small

a screenshot from their presscon highlights! seo yeji mentioned she wanted to be a female dandelion and look at kim soohyun's reaction

i think it's an inside joke between them now, they also mentioned this during their tvn interview 

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!

presscon links here: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Greetings everyone!! I missed you all yesterday :wub: I finished all my work and other chores the other day so I could focus on the drama the entire weekend!!!

I can’t believe it!!! The day is finally here.. we have the Naver now interview 7pm KST and then live broadcast at 9pm. :yaaa:

• Love 7
  • Awesome 2

18 hours ago, yejibae said:

a screenshot from their presscon highlights! seo yeji mentioned she wanted to be a female dandelion and look at kim soohyun's reaction

i think it's an inside joke between them now, they also mentioned this during their tvn interview 

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!

oooooooooooooh dandelion couple!!! :kisslevel:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

18 hours ago, yejibae said:

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!

:happy: WHAT COULD IT BE...... 

• Love 7

5 hours ago, starwater0 said:

Greetings everyone!! I missed you all yesterday :wub: I finished all my work and other chores the other day so I could focus on the drama the entire weekend!!!

I can’t believe it!!! The day is finally here.. we have the Naver now interview 7pm KST and then live broadcast at 9pm. :yaaa:

OMG! I ACTUALLY WAS THINKING WHERE YOU WENT AND YOUR GHOST WENT! WE MISSED YOU!

2 hours ago, freed jayla said:

IM SO EXCITED GUYS!!! 1st episode tonight. yaaaaz

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SOOOO EXCITED

• Like 1
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, freed jayla said:

IM SO EXCITED GUYS!!! 1st episode tonight. yaaaaz

15 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Finally, the long wait is over! We can finally watch and see what our OTP's characters are up too and we can now see more romantic and emotional scenes!! YOHOOO who's excited? :Twerkdatbutt:

yeeey! i am not sleeping tonight!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

19 hours ago, yejibae said:

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!

wow they now have inside jokes now... :naughty: 

#DandelionCouple

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 3