[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 hours ago, BinjinUK said:

I told myself I wasn’t going to drag myself onto another ship ( please refer to username haha) especially as a first time shipper , but hey here I am :D) The first episode was soo good, the story plot in the children’s book  resonated so much with my own childhood, I got so emotional. I love the chemistry between  Kim Soo-Hyun and Seo Ye-ji, I live for good chemistry! I can’t wait for the next episode, so far soo good! 

Lol!!!.I did the same thing. Despite not wanting to board another ship, I joined this forum few days back...Welcome fellow shipper from both the ships..:P

Okay...the first episode was a blast...I didn't even realise when it was over.. Everything be it cinematography, acting ,music, you name it, ..the pilot episode nailed it..

And yes as expected the chemistry between KSH and SYJ is on fire..The moment they came face to face..awww..I indeed felt that there was some connection between them and the last scene confirmed it..

I was literally holding my breath when he said those lines that he wanted to see her and that he liked her.. That tension... ughhh..It is getting hot here..:heart3:

I just can't take my eyes off SYJ...she is so pretty, sexy and classy..My new girl crush.

• Love 14

25 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Okay...the first episode was a blast...I didn't even realise when it was over.. Everything be it cinematography, acting ,music, you name it, ..the pilot episode nailed it..

And yes as expected the chemistry between KSH and SYJ is on fire..The moment they came face to face..awww..I indeed felt that there was some connection between them and the last scene confirmed it..

Haha hey fellow shipper, it’s good to see a familiar face (username haha)! <3

Yes, everything about the pilot episode was perfect to me. The cinematography is so beautiful, like the animation at the beginning was very intriguing, I loved it. 

KSH and SYJ chemistry is so palpable and  intense that  I had to keep replaying their last scene of interaction :p. I love SYJ, I wish I had her voice, it’s as smooth as butter! Haha. Can’t wait to see their chemistry develop even more. Bring on the next episode! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

That first episode was Wow.

Let's appreciate the intro with the animation-like chara design/Tim Burton, I feel like I could watch a whole movie like this.

I also didn't see the minutes that passed. The cinematography and its transitions are very pleasant and I really like the atmosphere. As soon as Yeji appears it becomes mysterious, sexy and very unpredictable! And when it's Soohyun's turn it's more calm, chill and less tense. 

Their chemistry is already on fire!! :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan when the main ship already met in the past but in this situation and with the personality of Moonyoung at least Kangtae will not be as surprised as he would be if they were completely strangers. There is already some kind of link created/possible between them as well.

And let's not forget the funny part: when the patient was vomiting and they show some clips. hahahaha lol

Also, I will definitely pay attention to how they portray mental illnesses because it's a serious subject that shouldn't get stigmatised and dealed lightly. 

So...should we talk about the *cough* close up *cough* on the abs and the *cough* sexual tension at the end?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Firstly, does KSH age?!!? He looks cuter and hotter day by day :heart1:

Coming to the series, It's dark and deals regarding pyschological issues but I'm really impressed with the writer.

Cinematography, visuals, animation is top notch.

KSH and SYJ chemistry is actually rare and very pleasant.

I loved SYJ's portrayal she is damn intimidating that I could feel it.

I'm actually looking forward on how he is gonna help her to heal herself.

Ps: I subscribed to Netflix only for u KSH:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, starwater0 said:

Great episode to start the drama!! but anyways our couple did AHHHHMAZING!!! My room was burning due to the chemistry hahahaha 

i know right!!! i still haven't moved on from that last scene, the way they stared at each other, like the sexual tension was so palpable. kudos to soohyun and yeji for delivering on that scene, honestly.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

17 hours ago, starwater0 said:

Watched the live stream with no subs and their chemistry is on another level hahaha!! I couldn’t tell the entire plot but their acting really conveyed the characters emotions!!!! Netflix has uploaded the subbed episode so I’m off to watch that one now hahahaha:joy:

hahahahahahahahahaha you the real goat!

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My imagination running wild with this sassy woman , what would she do with oppa :D

OMG OMG OMG THE ABS IS SOOOO FINE

Welcome @Ameera Ali :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Firstly, does KSH age?!!? He looks cuter and hotter day by day :heart1:

Coming to the series, It's dark and deals regarding pyschological issues but I'm really impressed with the writer.

Cinematography, visuals, animation is top notch.

KSH and SYJ chemistry is actually rare and very pleasant.

I loved SYJ's portrayal she is damn intimidating that I could feel it.

I'm actually looking forward on how he is gonna help her to heal herself.

Ps: I subscribed to Netflix only for u KSH:P

11 hours ago, freed jayla said:

Amazing first episode!!! My ovaries exploded every time they made eye contact :wub::P

12 hours ago, LLYKE said:

That first episode was Wow.

Let's appreciate the intro with the animation-like chara design/Tim Burton, I feel like I could watch a whole movie like this.

I also didn't see the minutes that passed. The cinematography and its transitions are very pleasant and I really like the atmosphere. As soon as Yeji appears it becomes mysterious, sexy and very unpredictable! And when it's Soohyun's turn it's more calm, chill and less tense. 

Their chemistry is already on fire!! :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan when the main ship already met in the past but in this situation and with the personality of Moonyoung at least Kangtae will not be as surprised as he would be if they were completely strangers. There is already some kind of link created/possible between them as well.

And let's not forget the funny part: when the patient was vomiting and they show some clips. hahahaha lol

Also, I will definitely pay attention to how they portray mental illnesses because it's a serious subject that shouldn't get stigmatised and dealed lightly. 

So...should we talk about the *cough* close up *cough* on the abs and the *cough* sexual tension at the end?? 

13 hours ago, eLizza said:

Lol!!!.I did the same thing. Despite not wanting to board another ship, I joined this forum few days back...Welcome fellow shipper from both the ships..:P

I was literally holding my breath when he said those lines that he wanted to see her and that he liked her.. That tension... ughhh..It is getting hot here..:heart3:

I just can't take my eyes off SYJ...she is so pretty, sexy and classy..My new girl crush.

:heart3:

• Love 9