[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, LLYKE said:

KSH has spent too much time in the army he doesn't know how act next to a charismatic woman anymore. hehehee 

yaaas guuurl!! KSH is now Mr Obvious!! or maybe SYJ is really hot that he can't handle the spice!! hmpt!! :joy::naughty:

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LLYKE said:

I approve Mr. Stark's intervention. B)

You seem to live all in the same time zone, when I wake up i got plenty of messages to read and I love it~~

KSH has spent too much time in the army he doesn't know how act next to a charismatic woman anymore. hehehee 

Thank you @LLYKE :heart:

13 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we neveeer sleep!!! :tounge_wink:

I LOVE YOU 3000 @Keulla Gom!!! THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW WILL BE OUR DAAAAY!! YIHIHIHIHI

Thank you too @lyrically aesthetic :heart:

8 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

omg :joy::joy: i really can't wait for saturday now! we really need their suits and time travel!! 

4 minutes ago, moonlover said:

we really need avengers's help nooow! i can't wait to see our moonmoon looove hahahha

Shall we say "Assemble!" now hahahahahaa

• LOL 11

38 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

i'll be dead by that! i really hope their kisses won't be just a "PECK" :dead:a french toast please!

Agree! A "french toast" is healthy hahahahahahhahaha

and contrary to popular belief we all need sugar

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, parknaeun said:

i'll be dead by that! i really hope their kisses won't be just a "PECK" :dead:a french toast please!

i think it won't be, the pd was jealousy incarnate's pd and he knows how to direct good kissing scenes, not just the lips on lips action, so i'm pretty excited

• Love 13

Hello guyss..your posts are really entertaining. 

Honestly ,I didn't wish to ruin my life by boarding another ship as shipping consumes so much time even though the experience is pleasurable...

But...but.. with these two..my resolution broke..^_^..I just can't help but smile like an idiot whenever I see them interacting with each other..The first time I read about the casting news...it made me excited cause they were visually so compatible...When I saw the teasers and pics..I just wanted to give a warm hug to the casting director for getting these two together in this project..B)..Nothing could be better than choosing these as leads .Regarding the drama...awww.. it's so hot in here .:happy:.

.I mean every set of stills from the drama with them in one frame oozes with chemistry.. They are giving me somewhat similar kind of vibe which I used to get  initially from my other ship..(I guess you can get it from my profile photo). KSH and SYJ complement each other in every possible way..so much so that you can't help but adore them together.. I m not a KSH long time fan having watched only 2 of his dramas but I found him to be so comfortable with  SYJ.His playfulness indeed comes out infront of her..The BTS are a piece of gem.

I may have an unpopular opinion here so plzz don't take any offence:sweatingbullets:.. First time watched KSH in MLFTS.. That drama was so -so for me and KSH Didn't impress me much..But....wait:blink:..next time I watched him in The Producers from the same writer.. And my goddddd..I just couldn't believe that he was the same KSH..This man is so talented and versatile..I still remember laughing hard while watching his dorky acts in The Producers..I liked that drama a lot..KSH definitely deserved that KBS Daesang for Producers .

Coming back to SYJ..I haven't watched any of her dramas but saw some YouTube clips of her work and I must say I was charmed by her husky voice just like KSH..I m confident about their chemistry and acting but just hope that the script gives them  justice too.. Then it will surely hit all the right chords.:w00t:..

Can Saturday arrive  a bit earlier.??.So this drama is having the same time slot as the one starring the otp from my other ship. Just like the other drama..I hope Psycho but It's Okay soars high and becomes a success ..:rolleyes:. Keeping my fingers crossed for both the drama and our OTP. 

Aye! Aye!! I see my two ships sailing smoothly..:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I personally watched and enjoyed the last drama of Yeji "Lawless Lawyer" with Lee Joongi, it was so good. Her acting was on point and their chemistry on screen and in the bts was amazing. They became friends, he even sent her a food truck on the set to support her a few days ago! I hope to see the same friendship between her and Soohyun. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 9