[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

4 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

Well that was a tragic end for BI. But I think it was the ending that suited him the most, redeeming himself in the eyes of his beloved SY. Then again, he just... DIED. No redemption whatsoever for all the political manipulations he did and all those antagonistic moves towards the King.

Ahhh, I cannot wait for the subs. I was so relieved seeing the reunion and all the scenes for Episode 19 only to switch to a nervous wreck once more after seeing the preview. The King and Queen have to survive! THEY MUST! Fans will riot if this will end tragically.:joy::grimace:

I guess I was right about that document that he made both Jo and Kim Clans sign. It will take away the power both clans and give power to Cheoljong. His last act of protection was not him dying for SY but the document that will remove all those who threaten SB's life from their power. :criesariver:

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

The Royal Fetus must be a mutant, nothing can harms her/him. Mom has been thru jumping running dangling over the cliff stabbing bombing (about to tomorrow) emotional stress of being a widow in a span of a few days and yet the fetus stays....:wow2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

i'm still in mourning mood for Byeong In... already guess that this gonna happen  but still, even though he has flaws, i'm crying harder than when SB crying for Jeonha :bawling: 
even cute and funny Lady court Choi and Manbok interaction cant enlighten my mood

uri orabeoni has rested in peace. he had left this world while reminiscing about the woman he loved with Here I am for BGM too, very suitable for Byeong In. 

dont mind me, it was just me sink in pool of tears

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I guess I was right about that document that he made both Jo and Kim Clans sign. It will take away the power both clans and give power to Cheoljong. His last act of protection was not him dying for SY but the document that will remove all those who threaten SB's life from their power. :criesariver:

Hmmm, you're right. Now where could that document be? Those greedy ministers from both clans need to taught a lesson.

Kim Jwa Geun is unstoppable. Now he has crazy Sal Soo doing all the dirty work for him. May he miscalculate firing that rifle and hopefully Director Hong schools him real hard.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, aisling said:

I can’t believe they were still horny while going to a dangerous mission LOL.

The main question I have is .... if Byeong In really died what about the spin off? He was clearly there??!

credit to the owner

no wonder CJ recorded as sex mania and the trigger, nothing else but, SB. thank you @gglex6275for remind us of this :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

edit: i think the timeline BI in SB's chamber with the squad is when he still a head of justice department before he became minister of war, his last post. cmiiw

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 6

10 hours ago, aisling said:

I can’t believe they were still horny while going to a dangerous mission LOL.

The main question I have is .... if Byeong In really died what about the spin off? He was clearly there??!

If Byung In really died then that is the second really serious/dark scene in this drama after Kim So Yong jumped into the lake. Hwa Jin and even her maid survived hmm

The real question is about the royal baby tho. Does the baby is still there LOL

credit to the owner

Based on the preview of ep 20 it seem they still not finish the political fight so I'm glad they still show us the scenes of they being horny sweet to each other

Keep Going I Love It GIF

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Did you guys notice? It’s Kim Jung Hyun’s voice! It’s his OST!

The hero walk... works every single time. I swear this must be the hottest shot of Kim Jung Hyun I’ve ever seen. Like he’s fking breathtaking and charismatic here. Claim your throne, my king!

spacer.png

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4
  • Blob 1

45 minutes ago, enzek said:

If Byung In really died then that is the second really serious/dark scene in this drama after Kim So Yong jumped into the lake. Hwa Jin and even her maid survived hmm

The real question is about the royal baby tho. Does the baby is still there LOL

credit to the owner

Based on the preview of ep 20 it seem they still not finish the political fight so I'm glad there still show us the scenes of they being horny sweet to each other

aside from the baby’s strong and So bong having an extraordinary womb, maybe the tonic/ pregnant supplement Lady Choi’s giving her also helps ?? coz i can’t explain how our 1st trimester-pregnant Queen survive all of that with her baby still alive and kicking. But let’s go royal baby, you must live with our royal power couple tomorrow!! 

PS. I still haven’t moved on from Byeong In dyingggg. We had two characters dying tonight. This might be mean but hopefully it’s KJG and scarface’s turn tomorrow 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1