[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

33 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

Genuine question to those who are gynaecologists / moms who have given birth 

is it possible for your fetus to remain relatively unharmed after ,

running around , jumping from palace walls , pushed around , trekking in winter with thin clothes, almost pushed off a cliff , strangled , stressed , injured and rolling around while surviving in minimal food?

Is it possible for your foetus to come out relatively strong and healthy while being born early with a mom who has a serious heart condition  that can cause her to die after witnessing deaths of her friends, separating from her loved ones and being tortured ? 

I just want to know , if it’s really possible by nature or is it because that your body gets extra immunisation after you’ve time travelled ? 

I’ve heard women have miscarriages during stress  and even in some of the Chinese dramas I’ve witnessed one bad news and bam miscarriage occurs.

I just don’t get how these women remain  pregnant and give birth to healthy babies after all this time . 

Is the some supernatural force at play ?

No it's not supernatural ;) I have 3 kids and have always been sport mummy :D...To enlight your question, they have been many scandals in some old (50/70's) Olympic games (probably you can dig further in internet web for the matter), when few nations (like some european East countries did, one of them even shared it in interviews like  Olga Kovalenko) => made their feminine champions pregnant, just because the hormones production was by then on top level......

When that came to light, it was quite a huge scandal, because of the amount of feminine athletes that where purposly made pregnant....Now its condamned as dopage, and you are eliminated of competition...

But even from my 3 pregnacy , I could do very much of anything very athletic or stressfull , and was by the way encouraged so by my doctors (they said the baby is forcefully tied to you and it begun to get dangerous for both heath only after 4th month, than also the belly goes on bigger size with the baby growing and becoming more fragile)....

So i'm not shocked at all seing her at her high and jumping, horse riding etc etc, her belly and she/he is not shown as an advanced pregnacy ( 5-9 month).

Hope I answered you :happy2:

Edited by Lillybleue
spelling
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 6
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

running around , jumping from palace walls , pushed around , trekking in winter with thin clothes, almost pushed off a cliff , strangled , stressed , injured and rolling around while surviving in minimal food?

Is it possible for your foetus to come out relatively strong and healthy while being born early with a mom who has a serious heart condition  that can cause her to die after witnessing deaths of her friends, separating from her loved ones and being tortured ? 

I just want to know , if it’s really possible by nature or is it because that your body gets extra immunisation after you’ve time travelled ? 

I’ve heard women have miscarriages during stress  and even in some of the Chinese dramas I’ve witnessed one bad news and bam miscarriage occurs.

I just don’t get how these women remain  pregnant and give birth to healthy babies after all this time . 

If a woman has strong fetus, and physical and mentally strong, it is possible. I never been in SB condition, but even since early stage of pregnancy, I worked out a lot, ran after bus/train, climbed many many stairs, walked a lot with heavy backpack, stayed up til morning (due to work), stressed because my boss kept put pressure on me, and in the early stage of my pregnancy I ate little cos I lost appetite, I think some women lost appetite to eat in their early stage of pregnancy. 

I think in some series or movie pregnant women portrayed as a weak women that even a bad news can harm them. I don't say that it's wrong, but that's also not right. There are many strong pregnant women too that even by jumping around the fetus is still intact. 

So It really depends on the woman. And as we know SB is very strong woman. :glasses:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, Madu Mita said:

I am not sure about the superbabies but, I come from a family of doctors, babies are usually sturdier if they are very healthy and no health issues. Some women even stay being active and sporty until so close to giving birth. SB is raised in a family of opulence so I bet she is very healthy. Abortions and miscarriages usually happen if both the mother and child have been unusually distressed health-wise. Aside from that she is also taking medications to keep the baby healthy and stay in her womb. 

Bear in mind that hormones do play a bit on a pregnant woman, so it wouldn't be so good for nature to have a woman miscarry just because of stress, right? Nature is not that harsh, after all.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, Madu Mita said:

I'm not an OBGYN, I am a mom of 2. My experience  during both pregnancy I was super active; running, tumbling, doing heavy sports and yes the "aum" too up to the end of the pregnancy... were not a problem.

Of course, every woman is different but all of those that SB did were not necessarily bring harm to the baby. Human body is designed in a way that being pregnant is not an illness. You still can do many things, even do wonders....... "aum"....:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

The wagon scene is priceless,... I cannot take my head out of the gutter. 

Imagine laying in a small narrow box, moving for hours.... doesn't matter if you directly faced CJ or back faced him,.... it should be a party.... woooohhhhoooo!!!!

Why did they make it looks like they never bicker and awkward which each other?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454139wpp/mr-queen-heads-into-finale-on-no-1-ratings

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

Well, many have give great answers. I would like to add that I got infected by chicken pox and fell from flights of stairs during my pregnancy and the baby turned out fine....

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lillybleue said:

When that came to light, it was quite a huge scandal, because of the amount of feminine athletes that where purposly made pregnant....Now its condamned as dopage, and you are eliminated of competition...

It's not true

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

As a mom of one, I would say, it may depend on the age and the history of the mother (past miscarriages). The occurrence of miscarriage increases if you are younger than 20 and older than mid-40s.  I was 27 and I am no athlete but was in a pretty good shape. I had planned for a trip to Alaska before I knew I was going to pregnant at that time. My doc said it was perfectly fine to go trekking and enjoy life and I sure did. I trekked many miles along a river named Savage river.

Not all women get miscarriages due to stress. Many of my friends worked till the day they went into labor.  Many dramas overdo it (looking at you Father is Strange). I hate that. Many dramas I watched try to convince people that women should stop working while pregnant. There are women I know who have had a history of miscarriages but the percentage is not that high. I feel it is an ideology they push towards the society's mind that pregnant women shouldn't work but we are absolutely capable of working and being athletic. Look at videos of fully pregnant women belly dancing or doing ballerina. They absolutely rock it. I did yoga while pregnant. It is actually good to stay active.

Pregnant women are totally capable of working. Ofcourse there are certain inconveniences like back aches and frequent restroom visits, extra-sleepiness but we get through it.

• Like 7

@Madu Mita haha this is a drama.. anything is possible.. that said, pregnancy varies individually but statiscally first trimester is deemed to be the most fragile stage in pregnancy for most people

In any case now that i've seen one more real kiss please let me see the baby safely arriving!!! :Please:

Edited by kwayteow_mama
  • Like 6

Since this drama make plot twist for Dam Hyang, Hwa Jin and her maid, I thought that they will make plot twist for Byung In too. I don't ship him with So Bong/So Yong at all and it's ridiculous when I read some comment blaming So Bong about his death. Some said that she should told him the truth that he isn't So Yong and whatnot. Sorry but unlike other main female lead that kind of giving hope to the the second male lead although she only loves main male lead, So Bong CLEARLY REJECTED BYUNG IN MULTIPLE TIMES. It isn't her fault and furthermore you can't forced love:unamused:

But I'm really tired with the habit of some of the screenwriters of killing the second male lead in their dramas:triumph:

Whether the second male lead has criminal record and falls in love with second female lead like Gu Seung Jun in Crash landing On You or the second male lead that loves the main female lead with all their heart and soul like Kim Yoon Sung in Love In The Moonlight. To me, that's so lame and become annoying now ughh:expressionless:

Because they have dynamic as the "odd in a cute way" married couple;)

I won't advise any guy to copy this tho. Unless if she is your wife LOL

credit to the owner

So you should share with her some of your body's heat:P

credit to the owner

Yes, I feel like this clapping were their adlib too. 

Shin Hye Sun suddenly clapping one of Kim Jung Hyun's palm and she giggling.

Kim Jung Hyun's face looks a bit shock with her action at first but then he playing it along and they giggling while clapping:D

credit to the owner

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

I've been mainly watching the funny scenes. Honestly I feel like the scenes with Jwa Gun are in another world. I love how even though things seem to be bleak outside of the palace, we still get the funny scenes. 

My favorite part of today's scene is when the King asks the Queen what his fate would be. And he accepts his fate. "Even though I will fail, I will do my best." It just shows how determined and faithful the King's values and beliefs are. 

On the other hand, I'm living for Shin Hye Sun's acting. She's wonderfully funny. 

b04CwZM.gif

Lppsbv3.gif

Qll5ruL.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how to solve poking  :yum:

# never heard of complain with this position 

@Ameera Ali Ameera  .. thank you for making me laughing so happily early this morning
Image result for happy valentines day to friends
to all the chingus here

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Excuse me....his dragon is the size his elbow?!?!?! 

LOL @cenching   Another good one that makes me LOL 
Happy Valentine's Day to you and all chingus here!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3