[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

5 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

I meant, aren't they his soldiers who will follow his command? Wasn't he the one who command to search for her? Why should they attack him? Why can't he command something to them? Did I miss something? :sweat_smile:

we will find the answer tonight sis:elated:

i've watched the video from tving and idk why but i can see sobong's personality in soyoung (before she turned into someone who thinks suicidal is the answer). she's bright, livelier, and on high-spirited to meet cheoljong. i'm wondering if she already knew about cheoljong is the boy from her past or she just acts like common girl when they meet the king.

and choi sanggung :joy: she pity whoever will be that girl's sanggung :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, annaR said:

we will find the answer tonight sis:elated:

i've watched the video from tving and idk why but i can see sobong's personality in soyoung (before she turned into someone who thinks suicidal is the answer). she's bright, livelier, and on high-spirited to meet cheoljong. i'm wondering if she already knew about cheoljong is the boy from her past or she just acts like common girl when they meet the king.

and choi sanggung :joy: she pity whoever will be that girl's sanggung :joy:

so prophetic thought for Choi Sanggung! hahahaha! I want to see her reaction once she finds out that she will be the ONE! :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Info for episode 19. 

credit to the drama

I love that each episodes of this drama have their own titles.

I also love every time the scene become like a drawing (sorry I don't know what is it called LOL) at the beginning of episode and then the screen will show the written title for that episode.

credit to the owner

Thank you to both of you too for your hard work so we can enjoyed a drama with great performances, sizzling chemistry and sweet love story that cheer up our weekend.

Please work together again!

credit to owner

Spoiler

credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

Shin Hye Sun Is Baffled By Na In Woo’s Sudden Change Of Heart In “Mr. Queen”

7eadf429f06c43fa8b8816e9c0c371cf.jpeg?s=

Feb 13, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has revealed new stills of Shin Hye Sun and Na In Woo!

The tvN historical fusion drama is about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays her husband King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, King Cheoljong took a bold move and left the palace to protect Kim So Yong. Kim So Yong spent her days waiting for him in longing, but she was shocked when she heard he was dead. The news brought changes to the palace, and Queen Sunwon (Bae Jong Ok) regained power to the throne, which put Kim So Yong in danger. However, Kim So Yong realized King Cheoljong may not be dead and left the palace to go search for him. The episode ended with Kim So Yong driven to the edge of a cliff by none other than Kim Byung In (Na In Woo).

The new stills depict a strange, puzzling moment between Kim So Yong and Kim Byung In. It had seemed like he was going to kill her, but instead of raising his sword at her, he’s reaching a hand out to her. He had planned to go against her because he realized she might not be the person he knows. However, he changes his mind when he sees her trembling with fear, and it will be intriguing to find out more about his sudden change of attitude. Furthermore, Kim So Yong looks back in shock at something. What did she see, and will she be able to reunite with her king?

mr-queen1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454013wpp/shin-hye-sun-is-baffled-by-na-in-woos-sudden-change-of-heart-in-mr-queen

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, aisling said:

I really hope Kim Jung Hyun is ok, that his mental health is getting better. I don’t suffer from depression but someone close to me does, so I know it intimately how depression can ruin your life.

He’s not an one night wonder who gained popularity overnight, apparently he’s been acting since his teens, so I hope his hard work and his pure talent would be recognised.

Sorry to cut your post @aisling  Thank you again for that info on his father. :wub:  I too echo you on the recognition part.  I hope he will acknowledge his talent too and don't feel, like, how you say, undermine or self-criticise himself harshly.  The entertainment arena in SK is very competitive. 

19 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

It seemed he noticed that some were worried about him, he then said in his latest IG Live that he's really okay, IG Junghyunique translated it (https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJWavvpDKl/?igshid=a2o1z7iyp4k1)

She's one of his fans who has been following him since very beginning of his debut. She said that he does like to talk 'deep' in his IG Live. I think his IG Live is not just to say hi to his fans, but also want to share something meaningful to his fans, to encourage people who are feeling down, since he had been there too. As you know, he's a thoughtful guy, very sensitive man, not ordinary actor. Seems he doesn't like something shallow or meaningless. I believe that his talent and work will get more acknowledged than before. You must realize the number of his followers in IG increases drastically. In the very early of Mr. Queen it was only 250k. We'll always keep supporting him. 

Thank you @skinnyjeans
This info is very reassuring.  :heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, enzek said:

I love that each episodes of this drama have their own titles.

I also love every time the scene become like a drawing (sorry I don't know what is it called LOL) at the beginning of episode and then the screen will show the written title for that episode.

Thank you to both of you too for your hard work so we can enjoyed a drama with great performances, sizzling chemistry and sweet love story that cheer up our weekend.

Please work together again!

@enzek  I wonder what it means by today's episode - Those who returned from hell.
I pray and pray for a happy ending for our royal couple.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, aisling said:
What a tease! He’s such a smooth talker for real   :joy:

He has such deep voice @aisling  You really make my day!

Kim spoke in English ... My Queen.  She's mine!  :D

From the compilation as read, it appears the Kim JH and Shin HS are close.   Awww ...she was not free to come online.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, aisling said:

He basically confirmed what happened on the night they conceived the royal baby. :joy:

It was so hot you need to be at least 25+ to hear about it :glasses:

Looks like another OST is coming tonight 

He is teasing us, he knows that we are really interested how the royal baby was made!!!! :approves::sipsboba::Pandabulous:

its 4:45 pm now, in four hours it will start streaming right??? They did say they will air earlier because of the spin offs?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

He is teasing us, he knows that we are really interested how the royal baby was made!!!!

its 4:45 pm now, in four hours it will start streaming right??? They did say they will air earlier because of the spin offs?

They usually air the new episode at 21:15-21:20. But today they might air it at 21:00 sharp. I’m so excited and anxious at the same time.

rEW8oPN.jpg

Look at this! So Bong is bleeding!!! I’m so scared! And I can’t imagine Cheoljong reacting to his pregnant wife being injured.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Even spin-off have parts with their titles:)

credit to the owner

Cheoljong always curious about his queen:D

credit to the owner

I think if we ask for special director Hong's help for the picture from Hong Yeon, she will give it to him without any hesitation even if the the royal couple told her to kept it in secret LOL

credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

23 minutes ago, aisling said:

They usually air the new episode at 21:15-21:20. But today they might air it at 21:00 sharp. I’m so excited and anxious at the same time.

Look at this! So Bong is bleeding!!! I’m so scared! And I can’t imagine Cheoljong reacting to his pregnant wife being injured.

Now I need a good streaming site!!!!!! Chaebal!!!:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, aisling said:

oi wait, who injured the queen!? Cheoljong will go bonkers!!:onfirex:

• Like 4