[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

They are keeping our hearts  untill tomorrow....:idk::

text prev e20 My Life Without Me: CJ & SB tries to safely infiltrate the palace, and GQD & KJG strengthen their guard. And in that critical moment, Bonghwans soul is on verge of being removed from Soyongs body. Can they prevent the enthronement? #MrQueen

spacer.png

:headbang: Would they dare deceive us like this????? I cant beleive it....

if someone could share here a synopsis of "Bamboo forrest " I would be very thankfull:thumbsup:

Edited by Lillybleue
spelling
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Like I said before, for me the kiss is about the emotions and the build up. Even though their second kiss wasn’t hot or long like the first one, the emotions I was feeling... 

The powerful performances of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun brought so much satisfaction in this scene. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Lillybleue said:

They are keeping our hearts  untill tomorrow....:idk::

text prev e20 My Life Without Me: CJ & SB tries to safely infiltrate the palace, and GQD & KJG strengthen their guard. And in that critical moment, Bonghwans soul is on verge of being removed from Soyongs body. Can they prevent the enthronement? #MrQueen

:headbang: Would they dare deceive us like this????? I cant beleive it....

It's means everything is up to JBH, IF he wants to stays then he will have to fights for it......

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Finally... 

Last episode tomorrow.. 

Confuse if in real history, after CJ there was a king that get his throne from child, but, I don't think it's Andong Kim still exsist. Hmmmm... Don't have any idea yet right now... :dead:I'll just wait till the last episode. 

• Like 6

First time posting in here. 

I really felt bad for hating byeong in for like a week. 

I just realized he really loves soyoung and reacted like that cause he really didnt know the king's intention after he found out he tried to kill her. He also thinks that soyoung is being desperate to be a queen and works with her 'killer' to be one. 

It should have been obvious to me when he opted to make a move to resume the grand queen dowager's regency when he was aked to bring the queen's head.

Everything about him is directly portrayed and here I am thinking like every character that overanalyzed the queen's intention. ByeongIn wanted to be in position to protect the queen and he did it till the end. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

This one is like expectation vs reality :joy:

C6-FF641-C-C9-CD-4-E9-C-9-B2-A-5-A5-CC39

12 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

yesterday the king's fake corpse, now her own husband. SB's hobby really likes to touch 'it' 

I believe he is hung like hickory dickory's dock so SB just can't helps it.....:crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

27 minutes ago, kyakyari said:
yesterday the king's fake corpse, now her own husband. SB's hobby really likes to touch 'it' 

Thank you for this - had to  turn  volume a bit louder
What was the Queen looking for ? Her eyes were like ......

:naughty:  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

He does mentions "hand" when  he says - 그 패를 - I'm really curios how it will be translated - I'm not familiar with 패 -  which again is Sino - more with  /손 - son/ which is a Native word, but I guess I m going to find out later - they might adapt it - and translated like a awkward remark - he realizes being touched, she doesn't since she is moving to much or funny if she does it on purpose. scared d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 9
  • Blob 1