[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Apparently MGY went picnic with her Kim Seohyung and Lee Youngjin, her co-stars from Tempted. Interesting that she built such strong bond with them and they seem to hang out a lot. When she's much younger than both since KSH was her mom in that drama lol. MGY is so good in forming friendship with her co-stars. I can see her hang out a lot with kim seulgi too. Idk how to put pictures here so u can see her pics on this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CBrRbuylguz/?igshid=dqsyrjgicay

• Like 3

On 6/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, katniss said:

Apparently MGY went picnic with her Kim Seohyung and Lee Youngjin, her co-stars from Tempted. Interesting that she built such strong bond with them and they seem to hang out a lot. When she's much younger than both since KSH was her mom in that drama lol. MGY is so good in forming friendship with her co-stars. I can see her hang out a lot with kim seulgi too. Idk how to put pictures here so u can see her pics on this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CBrRbuylguz/?igshid=dqsyrjgicay

Seems that MGY is kind girl who enjoyed friendship someone who is older than her. Thats why even she is same age as Jin Hyuk , she seems awkward with him :D

She is kind a rare girl.. She is very mature for kind her young age

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lhynne said:

Ohhh now we know. 

She'd hang out with Lee Joo bin as well... anddddd she's got FMIYM sticker in her phone case... cute! 

Based on shipper ig post https://www.instagram.com/p/CBvF0IIJ8QaifS6igFeed-lfmpzElzfJeshHiM0/?igshid=1ext6ewvk90bx the sticker on her phone was from KDW fan coffee truck support a few month ago when their still filming FMIYM. Its kinda cute she still using it eventhough the drama was end. Hope it can be a good sign for us a shipper. Lol 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, rosa said:

Seems that MGY is kind girl who enjoyed friendship someone who is older than her. Thats why even she is same age as Jin Hyuk , she seems awkward with him :D

She is kind a rare girl.. She is very mature for kind her young age

Actually she's close with almost all of her fellow child actors like Kim Yoojung, Kim Saeron, Jin Jihee, etc. Her bestfriends are apink namjoo, yang hyeji, and shin yeeun which are her classmates at university. She was quite close with Kim Minjae too I think (wonder why she unfollowed him recently tho). I think she's just that social butterfly that can easily be close with everyone no matter what their age and gender. Her aura screams a very kind and fun person to be around. She is good in maintaining her relationship with her former castmates too. As for jinhyuk, I think she kinda learned from her experience when joy's fans sending her a lot of hate bcs they think she (along with kmj n wdh) ignored joy. They even went so far calling her a bully. So I guess she's being careful because she knows idol stans are bunch of kids u never want to mess with haha remember what happened to kim seulgi? I'm glad that MGY got more closer with LJB n KSG instead. And KDW hopefully. 

Kim Seohyung and Lee Youngjin seem to adore her so much. They also sent her foodtruck when she's filming fmiym. And Kim Seonho seems to be the only male co-star that she still interacts on instagram. Kdw sent her labelmate and co-star in JJP a foodtruck few days ago. I can't wait to see him sending GY one too haha. 

Btw some people said that Lee PD posted that MGY - LJB story on ig to debunk shippers theory about kdw-mgy couple item. Lol but she got fmiym's sticker instead which means she really has strong bond to drama, just like us. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

She's close with Kim Nam gil too and thinks of him as her mentor. I wonder what she calls Kim Nam gil though? We all know she calls KDW Oppa so I am curious as to what she calls Kim Nam gil

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326349wpp/moon-ga-young-on-finding-mentors-in-actors-kim-seo-hyung-and-kim-nam-gil

Today's the presscon for Sixvengers! Yay excited to see her later! 

I miss @Thirtysvn37  's post. Are there no juicy info for us shippers hihi

Apparently KDW will have an interview with a Youtuber on July  to promote the audio cinema. I don't know if it's with Kang So ra.

Spoiler

Did WDH unfollow MGY on IG too? And do any of you think they were an item before? 

• Like 2

Been a silent reader lately ... but thanks a bunch to everyone's who's updating the latest for these two! 

Can't wait for the press con later! But looks like we will get to see MGY for the rest of the year ... if she confirms.

Credit: PUTitrighthere_

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mooster said:

Been a silent reader lately ... but thanks a bunch to everyone's who's updating the latest for these two! 

Can't wait for the press con later! But looks like we will get to see MGY for the rest of the year ... if she confirms.

Credit: PUTitrighthere_

Not ready yet to let Yeo Ha jin go but I heard that the webtoon is good and pretty popular and it would be good for MGY to play the FL and become more popular and I like the premise of the webtoon. Not a fan of Cha Eun woo though he's really goodlooking but he needs to work really hard on his acting. 

She looks like the webtoon character 

I'm just happy they are getting the recognition they both deserve as they are really good actors and deserves he best projects out there but as a fan of the drama and of the pairing, it's hard to let go of a characters you fell in love with. 

• Like 5

@lhyne thanks for all the updates, my timeline been busy since this morning. So many updates about MGY today!! Happy to hear that she got some drama offers. I have mixed feelings tho because I really hope that her next drama she'll play with another person who is famous for his/her acting instead of an idol, and she alot of people are complaining that this role being offered to her.

I have some juicy news, but I've been busy with work, so maybe i'll update it once all infos are compiled and facts are confirmed.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhyne thanks for all the updates, my timeline been busy since this morning. So many updates about MGY today!! Happy to hear that she got some drama offers. I have mixed feelings tho because I really hope that her next drama she'll play with another person who is famous for his/her acting instead of an idol, and she alot of people are complaining that this role being offered to her.

I have some juicy news, but I've been busy with work, so maybe i'll update it once all infos are compiled and facts are confirmed.

Now I'm so curious with those juicy news you're gonna share. 

About her drama offer, actually I had mixed feeling too. I'm not fan of webtoon adaptation and the male lead isn't actor I wish GY will act with but I think if she accepts it, it's a smart move from her part. I heard the webtoon is so popular and it'll be aired on tvn so I am sure it won't be a half-assed production. CEW is big already so it'll attact the kpop niche to watch it so it'll help to rise GY's profile among international audience. She got korea's attention with her good acting on fmiym to the point they asked better ML for her so it's gonna be a win-win situation for her. And from the look of it, I think the drama will center around her. My friends are suddenly asking about who she is and what drama she appears because of the news. She got the buzz already. The stingy part is only that "some" fans of a kpop girl who thinks that their idol will be the FL of this drama being ugly toward her but who cares anyway. In the end, they're gonna watch it and love GY lol

• Like 4

Its more like an observation of MGY change of behaviour lol. I'll spill some of my observation later in a few days... in the mean time has anyone notice that she is much more reserved these days?

I wanted to talk about the flower she posted on her IG as well, but that theory debunked LOL

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Its more like an observation of MGY change of behaviour lol. I'll spill some of my observation later in a few days... in the mean time has anyone notice that she is much more reserved these days?

I wanted to talk about the flower she posted on her IG as well, but that theory debunked LOL

I've read about the flowers too haaaa

It's my first time watching MGY and KDW so I am really not familiar with their behavior so I am curious with what you have found out hehe :doggie: 

Loving the cutest new emojis. Don't mind me putting some on my post coz they are just too adorable hihi

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Thirtysvn37 yea, I think so too, she's not giving us hints to fussed about lately.  So, gonna wait for you to let the cat out of the bag.... :loolz:

And what about the flowers??  Will you reveal everything quickly, pali-pali hahahaha!

• Like 4

Hi all, I am finally a bit free from work and my findings so far as as follows:

Disclaimer: My findings below are a work in progress. New facts and discoveries may appear from time to time so please read it with cautions. I dont personally know them so some of my observations can be wrong. 

1. MGY Social Media Behaviour: A shipper friend of mine been keeping a close eye to MGY IG account. It turns out she's been deleting alot of pictures gradually. The pictures that are taken out of her account is quite alot but she now shows some old pictures that were previously archived so she doesnt seems like removing that much of photos.

After she removed these pictures, she became more quite and reserved. She has not posted new IG pictures and/or IG stories. She would only appear on another person IG (Jamie, her tempted co stars).

Before this she usually quite active so this is very unlike her, maybe, she is somehow influenced by someone who is private. I am still keeping an eye on this, if she became more private and only uses her IG for work related post, something/someone  is likely to influenced her. I think this is not necessarily a bad thing, because that person must also wanted the best for her and for her personal/professional development into a more "matured" actress who is known for her work not on her personal relationship/life. Sounds familiar? Hehehe

I think I said in my previous posts that some of the photos that were removed are those that used to be taken as a "code" to her previous dating rumour.

2. Clothing style: I have posted this before but it appears that her style changes ever since FMIYM but this remains consistent since the last time I posted about this. She's alot more boyish now and uses alot of oversized top.

At times she would "disappear" for a few days and appear to go out with her friends (KSG, Jamie, others) wearing an oversized top (usually t-shirts, and we all know t-shirts are someone's signature style). Its summer in SK so probably she just wants to wear something comfy, but her style used to be more on the feminine side.

Other thing I notice (but this is old news from the drama days), when she appeared on IG live with KDW and LJH, she wore a jacket from Raf Simons. I checked the jacket and it is actually a unisex piece that was launched back in the Spring/Summer collection of 2015. She was 17-18 yo back then so I dont think she would buy that back then. Maybe the jacket (and some say even the hat) belongs to someone else... hahahha but this is still much of a speculation so I wont take it seriously. 

3. KDW-MGY Staffs are friendly with each other: This may not be something special because they worked together for 6 months so of course their staff becomes friendly to each other plus they are also in the same agency.

I'll continue with more later on a separate post. This post is pretty long already lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

On 6/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, Thirtysvn37 said:

I have the same feeling with you on this. MGY seems reserved and not much updating her IG although she is sure can be seen everywhere, I mean we can still see her wandering along with her friends or liking IG’s posts.  

Same with YHJ (MGY literally is YHJ). MGY made a promise that she will post more BTS pic (in particular KDW’s BTS), and I still clearly remember how excited she was with this planning, but now… T_T .. and it’s been almost a month since MGY posted pic in YHJ’s IG. I’m pretty sure MGY is still attached to FMIYM (and YHJ role) as we know that she put FMYIM sticker on her phone. I don’t know much about MGY’s personality but as short as I see during IG live, I can say this girl “always” keep her promise. In KDWxMGY’s second IG live, when they behind a planned schedule, MGY cutely asking us to wait. Another example is of course the one with LJH, when she didn’t have filming schedule but made her time to come. So, the absence of YHJ’s pic is making me curious, does something happen after the drama ended that made MGY more wary to post a pic (particularly pic with KDW).

LOL!. What happened with the flower?

@Thirtysvn37I'm here waiting the juicy news :wub:

edit: LOL, you already posted the news. Thank you dear :)

On 6/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, nur hasmanajwa said:

Kdw stylist manager   also like  mky post  on keyeast ig beside like kdw post for suree...i find it so cute , so supportive hehhehe so far she like 2 post, one during red carpet..and today post about mgy variety show

@nur hasmanajwa May I know KDW stylist manager IG? Thank youuuuu

• Like 2