[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

@Sortie15 I screenshot the picts like right away, I was worried that she'll removed it.

The pictures confirmed my oversized T-Shirt theory. We've seen her wearing plain black oversized t shirt before...

35 minutes ago, nur hasmanajwa said:

@Sortie15  her ig   @00yss_ 

I think she is his assistant, she's been with KDW for quite a while even before he joined keyeast. 

I thought its a different staff member whose been liking MGY on Keyeast acc, but I might be wrong. I have not roamed their staffs IG for a while (I dont think think its appropriate to continously watch their staffs lol). 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 I screenshot the picts like right away, I was worried that she'll removed it.

The pictures confirmed my oversized T-Shirt theory. We've seen her wearing plain black oversized t shirt before...

I think she is his assistant, she's been with KDW for quite a while even before he joined keyeast. 

I thought its a different staff member whose been liking MGY on Keyeast acc, but I might be wrong. I have not roamed their staffs IG for a while (I dont think think its appropriate to continously watch their staffs lol). 

I think the account you mean is kwonminhouse which is kdw's hairstylist? 

Now that I read your theory, I want to keep an eye on MGY's account. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@katniss probably I have not checked it myself which person from KDW's team been liking MGY photos on Keyeast. However, isn't it nice to see member of their team supporting each other! And yes we should keep an eye of her social media behaviour. She's still posting some stuff but different than before... 

Let me continue:

4. The Flower Bouquet 

This theory has been debunked, so MGY posted a photo of herself with a flower bouquet after the press conference of Foodvengers. She usually would mentioned whoever sends her the flower but not on this one. So shipper were speculated yesterday on who sent the flower to her. A korean fans commented on kdwmgy.cp IG saying that the flowers were sent by the Cafe Daum fanclub LOL. 

I have checked the florist, but until now they have not posted anything on MGY's flower, usually, florists would post a photo of flower sent to celebrities... My friend actually looked up the meaning of the flower LOL (pink hydrangea symbolizes love and marriage, blue hydrangea symbolizes apology) but anyhow this theory debunked.

5. Phone Case

Having observed some of her pictures that were posted these past weeks, she seems to have 2 phone cases (i) the one with FMIYM sticker (given by KDW's fans) and (ii) plain green phone case. I am not so sure if this should be a sign but korean celebrities likes giving cryptic codes? 

6. Keyeast

Their agency is basically their biggest shipper now. I know... having a couple in their agency is good commercially so maybe to keep fans happy they like to feed fans imagination (lol). 

So I went to check Keyeast's naver and it appears that they uploaded last BTS from TKEM separately for Jung Eun Chae and WDH, but for FMIYM they posted one single post form KDW and MGY. Other than that, they still mentioned "Hajin" when they posted MGY appearance in an award show (after the drama ended ). 

Maybe this is merely a coincidence but Keyeast likes to post an update on their new projects at the same time LOL (or within close time span). But I don't think KDW will like to marketed this way so any content about him are generally "MGY Free". 

Spoiler

Just general observation, I watched some clips from Foodvengers and MGY vibes is different. She's still cheerful and playful but a lot more reserved and "strictly professional" I also sense the same thing from her press conference. 

7. KDW public appearances

I know he has a new project released like right away, but some of his fans says that he appear much more often this year than he usually does in previous years. 

He even made a video supporting a film, so it seems that someone also influenced him to make more public appearances haha... 

He is much more playful in his SBS interview compared to his other interviews before, I know its a comedy show but he usually much more reserved. Its funny how KDW is becoming more like MGY while MGY is becoming KDW. 

Spoiler

and no I am not worry about KSR at all.

Fun Fact: one of KSR stylist now also works for MGY and MGY stylist is a close friend to KSR head stylist who is the wife of Keyeast's Management Division Vice President. 

I think thats all for now... I have not been conducting research on my own alot these past 2 weeks but still receiving "reports" from those who keep a watch on these two (so difficult given how KDW is). There are many other speculations but all debunked so I don't think that they are relevant. 

Let me know what you guys think!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

7. KDW public appearances

I know he has a new project released like right away, but some of his fans says that he appear much more often this year than he usually does in previous years. 

He even made a video supporting a film, so it seems that someone also influenced him to make more public appearances haha... 

He is much more playful in his SBS interview compared to his other interviews before, I know its a comedy show but he usually much more reserved. Its funny how KDW is becoming more like MGY while MGY is becoming KDW

Sorry for cutting your post. In last year (March 2019)  interview for Trade Your Love Movie, KDW was playful as well and laughed a lot.

I do think that he more relax in sort of one-on-one interview with few people around rather than in the crowd mass. I read somewhere that KDW was embarrassed by a fan meeting. But then again, if someone has changed him into "a more open person", what can I say :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Sortie15 well he was playful back in jojangpong era but alot more reserved back in AWTG interviews.

Btw I think they are recording the commentary for blu-ray today. Many people are hoping that we will get to see KDW and MGY together, but I am not so sure this will happen... but lets see...

Kfans are sending them FMIYM themed snack and those are really cute. You can see them in Jamie PD ig story, Yeohajin and MGY staffs. No update yet from KDW staff.

• Like 3

Daebak, I enjoyed reading all your stories.... especially @Thirtysvn37

KDW is so damned cute here ... a boy- next- door image.... ha ha...not a man in his 30s....so awesome!!!!

Indeed, it is so difficult to fathom if there's really something between them...with my delulu mind, ahh well, I think we need a paparazzi for this....@Thirtysvn37 what do 'ya think?

106230808_263229548291167_4745482209175341600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQlaJVc-JENx82BQH2wY5iuuf0t1wZ7Lin4IjLFkF5_Z1GKPCJ7SJqkxvhyIoZaXo8m3lAEADcEjEVBm-b88RH-8&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-2.fna&oh=972a3cb1976ea2a2352aae7bd108cf03&oe=5F1C4C97

• Like 3

@georginauae23 thank hon!

I am now in a position that I am very certain that there's something between them, at least during the drama. Whether it continues after the drama? That remains to be seen but the outlook looks positive so far. The less they are seen together is the more likely that there's smthing going on. I was also told that back in the weightlifting fairy days, the PD-Nims would post photos/videos of them going out with one of the leads but without the other one when the leads were actually dating at that time. So if they are not posted together doesnt mean that they are not. People are likely to be even more careful since KDW is a very private person. 

I do respect their privacy but yes i'd like to see them together again, so perhaps some sightings would be lovely lol. But maybe not now lets give them sometime and some privacy for now. 

I prefer the other picture of him, the one he was grinning because I think he looked much hotter on that one. With some bad-boy vibes which also suits him well lol. Its one of my wishlist to see KDW taking a role as a bad-boy with unstable emotion, preferably in an affair drama in JTBC lol 

• Like 5

I prefer the other picture of him, the one he was grinning because I think he looked much hotter on that one. With some bad-boy vibes which also suits him well lol. Its one of my wishlist to see KDW taking a role as a bad-boy with unstable emotion, preferably in an affair drama in JTBC lol 

-------------------------------------------

Waaaaahhhh, very good idea @Thirtysvn37

btw, have you seen Trade for Love, where can I possibly watch it?

this one?

105770293_607979099840272_6095771952754343190_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQkZMDbz5uGeCXMtq2tSju7bJo4IItVaqrWiAOh9D8b_SFG3QFIueeDzoZbbksc7ETk&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl9-1.fna&oh=70d0600958a4af87704c73edd3e3a50c&oe=5F1D0EC0

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

6. Keyeast

Their agency is basically their biggest shipper now. I know... having a couple in their agency is good commercially so maybe to keep fans happy they like to feed fans imagination (lol). 

Totally agree, and here they go again, with YELLOW HEART EMOJI :wub:

mgy.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000510545

More detailed picts and interview will be available  on the Dazed July Issue. I'm waiting for someone with a kind heart would translate the interview and expecting some SPOILERs again upssss ...

4 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

btw, have you seen Trade for Love, where can I possibly watch it?

If you are residing in Asia, you can watch it in HBO Go

• Like 3

@georginauae23 I watched trade your love on HBO Go as well. But I think you can find it in illegal sites like dramacool and kissasian.

@Sortie15 yep I told you hahaha keyeast is their biggest shipper now, however, their motive is likely purely commercial.

I did some research into the Keyeast (read some of the publicly available info from their Kosdaq disclosures, financial reports, stock prices performances in recent years), and it turns out losing PSJ (along with actors that were previously handled by Content Y - a former subsidiary of Keyeast) and KSH (hallyu most expensive actor now) after acquisition by SM seems hitting them a bit. 

The only big name they have now is JJH and they are promoting KDW as their new "representative" actor now too. So I think they are trying to boost KDW popularity and MGY to follow. This is one of the reason why it is likely that they'll keep them busy. If the managed to sucessfully boost their popularity and the public likes them as a couple, they might try to "sell" them as a couple. 

So if they are really dating, they might eventually spill the beans. Considering how supportive Kfans to the memory couple, the outlook looks good at least commercially. So lets all hope for the best for now.

@lhynne I love these pictures of hers. She looks much more matured these days and I love it! Maybe this is an effect from her dating older man? LOL jk jk 

Did you know that the photo is taken by a photographer who is a good friend to SHK and seems like KSR stylist now works for MGY more often.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I did some research into the Keyeast (read some of the publicly available info from their Kosdaq disclosures, financial reports, stock prices performances in recent years), and it turns out losing PSJ (along with actors that were previously handled by Content Y - a former subsidiary of Keyeast) and KSH (hallyu most expensive actor now) after acquisition by SM seems hitting them a bit. 

The only big name they have now is JJH and they are promoting KDW as their new "representative" actor now too. So I think they are trying to boost KDW popularity and MGY to follow. This is one of the reason why it is likely that they'll keep them busy. If the managed to sucessfully boost their popularity and the public likes them as a couple, they might try to "sell" them as a couple. 

So if they are really dating, they might eventually spill the beans. Considering how supportive Kfans to the memory couple, the outlook looks good at least commercially. So lets all hope for the best for now.

Yup you are right , it makes me think if MGY take role for True beauty , its not only boosting her name in international viewer , since this webtoon already targeted by k-idol fans. It's very hyped for them. Not only beneficially for MGY but also for her agency. 
Even I'm kind a disagree with the man who get the role , but yeah , its about popularity,, which will increase the hype of  this drama :phew:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

If you are residing in Asia, you can watch it in HBO Go

Many thanks @Sortie15 but that site is not available in my country. :crybaby:

Sigh....

7 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@georginauae23 I watched trade your love on HBO Go as well. But I think you can find it in illegal sites like dramacool and kissasian.

@Sortie15  

@lhynne

@Thirtysvn37  I have searched on the movie from illegal sites but it's not uploaded . I''m dying to see that movie...HBOGo is not available in this country....Thanks for the info.

• Sad 2

MGY's latest IG Story.

esqeWIU.jpg

W3BdS5k.jpg

FMIYM fans are the best ! As I've read on twitter, another batch of gifts were given to FMIYM actors and directors though I'm not so sure when the gifts were given. They gave MGY a yellow airpods so I am assuming that they gave KDW a blue one. It would be nice if KDW would be able to communicate with his fan in someway to show his gratitude for their unending support. 

Found this on MGY's dc gall . Sooo cute! 

bcVX2ok.jpg

Spoiler

2GImguw.jpg

qE28SFT.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Its been awfully quite here but I heard from other shippers that there are plenty of silent readers.

@lhynne as always, thank you for sharing the pictures.

Speaking of MGY recent Instagram stories, has anyone notice that she posted these just a few minutes after KDW audio drama being re-released on Naver. Coincidentally she posted a picture of her using the airpods given by FMIYM fans. Is this some kind of a secret code of her supporting KDW? I dont know...

• Like 3

Been busy with work and finally manage to post here today, and seems everyone occupied with works as well and leaving this thread behind. Haha.

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Speaking of MGY recent Instagram stories, has anyone notice that she posted these just a few minutes after KDW audio drama being re-released on Naver. Coincidentally she posted a picture of her using the airpods given by FMIYM fans. Is this some kind of a secret code of her supporting KDW? I dont know..

I take it as YES, she subtly support KDW audio dramaB)Wow, Kfans keep sending endless gift for FMIYM Family. Do they support FMIYM as "a drama" and the actors itself and rooting MGY and KDW as a couple as well? lol.

A couple days ago, Lee Seung Joon (News Live director) posted picture from FMIYM last episode in his IG, but today when I tried to upload it here and search the pic in his IG, apparently LSJ has deleted the post???

But, I found it from MC Shipper IG

IG.jpg

The moment I saw the pic, I cannot get over with the way MGY grab KDW's hand and her body seems more leaning towards KDW. You can see that there is a space between her and LSJ and not with KDW. :wub:

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Its been awfully quite here but I heard from other shippers that there are plenty of silent readers.

Is MGY one of the silent readers? Hehe

:sparklyeyes:

@Thirtysvn37 You addressed about KDW brighter behavior these days, I see that He will be featured in MMTG Youtube Channel next week with KSR. I want to see more of his gesture rather than the interview itself lol

Guys, do you know that Blue Ray 2nd order is opened? The popularity is outweigh the TV rating, indeed.

blue-ray.jpg

Guys.... I think they use unreleased pic? I think that pic is not the one we watch in drama right?

Seems like they don't have LIGHT KISS as we see in drama!!!!!!!

:omg:

• Like 3