[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

MGY is YHJ, and vice versa LOL. Watching her interview with her signature BYE-BYE makes me miss KDWxMGY Instagram Live-_-.

Speaking about green scrunchy and knowing that her favorite color is red instead of green, I can tell that the green scrunchy is her sentimental item that brings up her memories about FMYIM (I bet about KDW as well lol ) which she's emotionally attached to. I will do the same with something that have good memories. I wanna keep it and proudly show off to my friends.

I am so touched with the bus stop ads. Kfans are daebak!. However, I am getting emotional with the poster itself. It reminds me about beginning of their journey.

They are so awkward back then, at 2:30 KDW's reserved smile!. But now ... :rolleyes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Interview? Hopefully he'll have a chance to talk about FMIYM too 

Seems like KDW wear oversized white tshirt on the pic above (?), while we know someone also wear oversized black tshirt a few days ago. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@pinklatte @Sortie15 Speaking of white T-Shirt, someone actually wore an oversized white T-Shirt underneath her overalls:

Spoiler

Btw, MGY recently followed shin min ah, so I got curious and checked this out. It turns out that SMA sister used to worked at SM C&C (MGY previous agency prior to Keyeast) and been pretty close with MGY.

The funny thing is I noticed that SMA sister recently commented on MGY IG using green heart emoji (memory couple "code"). Its interesting how a close friend would used green heart emoji and MGY liked her comment too. Green heart emoji is not a common emoji so dont you think this is suspicious?

I am trying to post the screencapt here but unable to do so. Try look at the following link (hope it works):

https://ibb.co/8bnrD5K

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@pinklatteHow sweet they are!. I have a belief that MGY is more likely to visit the ads than KDW haha. 

@Thirtysvn37 does MYG have history of wearing oversized t-shirt before FMYIM era?. I am getting suspicious if she does not. My delulu mind saying she is trying to establish commonality with the person she like :P.

I managed to post the screencapt...

76-A872-D6-86-EB-4570-A917-61950032-C8-D

Did she just tease MGY (and us) or purposely sent "message" to us!?? :unsure:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Sortie15 thanks for putting the pict! 

She might be teasing MGY, but why would you teased your friend like that if there aren't anything happening hahaha. 

Spoiler

She does have the history of using oversized T-Shirt. She did it in one of her post, she wore a t-shirt same as her (rumored) (i assume ex) boyfriend. Their shipper said that she borrowed the guy t-shirt (and even borrowed the guy jacket). 

But like I said in my earlier post, her style is a bit more boy-ish after FMIYM. So if she has the history of possibly liking to borrow her bf's clothes, i'd like to think that she borrows KDW's clothes (assuming that they are dating now). Hahaha one can only hope...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi. Everyone. Been silent reader because I love fmiym and ship this couple so hard. Always so excited reading everyone's insight about them. Regarding the latest story of mgy and PD Lee, it's just ao weird that they keep hanging out together with the main man is always missing. I am really sure he was there, it's just that they didnt share the pic. It's weird because when he was hanging out with Special Labor Inspector cast, there were always pictures of him so that means he was okay that his pic was uploaded. But why does it not happen now lol. It just makes me believe that kdw and mgy is really a rl couple now. And the fact that there's not really many behind photos of memory couple after finishing fmiym filming is really weird too when we can easily found pic of him hugging jung eunchae and kim jaewook and he took group pics with SLI cast and he put his hands on Park Seyoung's shoulder. While it's nothing with mgy haha. Idk if it's me being too delulu. Lol

• Like 8

@katniss this has been bugging me as well. Something is definitely off, I'd like to think that he's hiding because of his relationship with MGY. But there's always a possibility that they are not dating IRL and he just dont want to be seen to avoid any confusion about his relationship with MGY (im being pessimistic here hahaha).

I do believe that he had dinner with the PDs and MGY last week but apart from that, that was just girls day out so I am pretty sure he wasnt there.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@katniss this has been bugging me as well. Something is definitely off, I'd like to think that he's hiding because of his relationship with MGY. But there's always a possibility that they are not dating IRL and he just dont want to be seen to avoid any confusion about his relationship with MGY (im being pessimistic here hahaha).

I do believe that he had dinner with the PDs and MGY last week but apart from that, that was just girls day out so I am pretty sure he wasnt there.

Yeah I'm same boat as you, as you know there is 50:50 percent possibility they are dating as real  or KDW did not want confused the audience about their relationship so he is distance himself with her , since the fans of FMIYM are hugely from international viewer which more likely to shipping their fav. Its kind hard to guesting since he is private person 

One more curious that YHJ said she will upload more BTS scene/picture of FMIYM which has not been released, excitedly showing the charm of KDW behind off camera, but after whole 3 weeks, she is not posted any pict with KDW. Even MGY is Online on IG. Why is she carefully to posted. lmao

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@rosa I shared your curiousity as well... but some things just doesn't add up. If they don't keep in touch with each other after the drama, what's with all the signs? I tried to look at many different scenarios but it all went back to KDW. That's why I said if MGY trying to be private she's not so good at hiding it.

But at the same time seems like everything just cool and KDW went back to his life (in this case their closeness was merely for the purpose of building on screen chemistry/marketing). Because all post dramas "clues" are one sided from MGY. 

As @lhynne said in earlier post, its really hard shipping KDW hahaha, but at least MGY is not as private as he is.

• Like 5

As much as I want them to date and let us know publicly, I hope it'll happen only when their relationship is stable. And it's such important moment for MGY especially since she's starting to get recognition as an adult actor no longer child actor. I want her to get bigger since she's one of the finest actor among her generation. She needs a good project after fmiym to establish herself in the industry. While kdw seems to be more lay back about his career. The fact that he doesn't even do after drama interview. I can see kdw being careful because of that too. If they have public relationship, I think it'll harm MGY a bit more since public will address her as kdw's gf instead of a talented actress she is. Anyway, I am shipping them for fun. If they indeed date, I'll be so happy. If they dont, cant we get them work again together in a drama. 

Their birthday is coming up, I'm curious if mgy will give us some kind of "code" again haha. I think we'll finally get to see them together when they shoot the commentary stuff or something for FMIYM's bluray or on MBC drama awards. Not sure which one will happen first. But as entertainer, we'll get to see or "hear" kdw thru his naver audio cinema on june 18 and mgy with her variety show on june 24. We can expect a press conference for both, I guess

• Like 6

@katniss this is an interesting angle, I havent thought about the possibility of mgy being branded as "kdw gf" rather than her acting/career. 

I think someone posted that KDW did an interview/photoshoot for (likely) the audio movie he is doing. So we'll get see him promoting his new project soon. 

FMIYM looks like a one time thing for them, because usually agencies don't put their talents in the same project (except maybe if the drama/movie is produced by Keyeast) unless it can guaranteed high ratings. Considering the ratings of FMIYM I don't think they'll put them in the same project again as leads.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, katniss said:

As much as I want them to date and let us know publicly, I hope it'll happen only when their relationship is stable. And it's such important moment for MGY especially since she's starting to get recognition as an adult actor no longer child actor. I want her to get bigger since she's one of the finest actor among her generation. She needs a good project after fmiym to establish herself in the industry. While kdw seems to be more lay back about his career. The fact that he doesn't even do after drama interview. I can see kdw being careful because of that too. If they have public relationship, I think it'll harm MGY a bit more since public will address her as kdw's gf instead of a talented actress she is. Anyway, I am shipping them for fun. If they indeed date, I'll be so happy. If they dont, cant we get them work again together in a drama. 

Their birthday is coming up, I'm curious if mgy will give us some kind of "code" again haha. I think we'll finally get to see them together when they shoot the commentary stuff or something for FMIYM's bluray or on MBC drama awards. Not sure which one will happen first. But as entertainer, we'll get to see or "hear" kdw thru his naver audio cinema on june 18 and mgy with her variety show on june 24. We can expect a press conference for both, I guess

Agree with you ,, MGY just recognize as female lead in public eye, so I'm sure she still want to explore her acting, try different role. As she said in her RADIO Interviewed, she still live in with her parent, she want to be live independent as her next goal. She still have many dreams. 
I wish memory couple shipper are wise people , no need rush for everything, praying the best everything for them, respect their private things.
Cross finger they work again in another drama , even its impossible in any short time. But hopefully...:( 

Gosh sometimes i wish i live in world where JH and HJ alive. :wub: 

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )