[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Spoiler
On 6/15/2020 at 4:57 AM, lhynne said:
Ohhhh the little details 

No.2 was among my fav scenes and I really can rewatch it just for that JH expression before asking HJ to stay till after the news! But I definitely missed out on no.3! Didn’t notice that before maybe because it’s not the otp scene so I tend to just skimming through it. 

Last weekend I just finished the whole drama again. I’m not sure if I missed JH-HJ or KDW-MGY :wub: it has been over a month! And I’m still rewatching everything about this drama! (And this couple obviously :D)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos, even if in spoilers.
  • Like 3

@Thirtysvn37 I don't expect that we will get to see KDW on screen for audio cinema project. Is that video solely for promo purpose or just short clip of whole audio cinema then we're going to watch the rest of the scene at the premier date??

Spoiler

Somehow my heart still cannot take it the fact seeing KDW on screen with another girl in romance vibe. I need to chill out. Haha!

• LOL 3

It's such a nice surprise that we get MGY's new variety show teaser and KDW's audio cinema teaser today. Look like KDW will have an interview since Copy Chu is sbs entertainment host(?). 

Spoiler

I'm a huge fan of kang sora and it's been a while since I saw her in a drama so I'm so happy that I can see her together with my other fav aka kdw. Cute that my fellow fmiym mutuals are jokingly disliking kdw with another woman. Haha. I must be the only one who's okay lol

• Like 4

@katniss I am totally okay with him taking another romance project and honestly hoping that he'll do more romance dramas in the future because this genre is well suited for him. 

I wonder if he agreed to take this project prior/during/after FMIYM... does anyone knows?

@Sortie15 this is a promo only, so I guess we wont see a full length version of it. I heard the audio drama will be 83 mins long, too bad I dont speak korean since I trust the audio drama will be full blown eargasm.

• Like 4

@Thirtysvn37I don't speak Korean too. although the audio cinema is likely will be subbed, I still cannot figuring out how to enjoy the drama, maybe I can get through it and  catch "neomu neomu saranghae" word only. I'll take it as my lullaby :sweatingbullets:

@katniss oh yes please, I wish he will have an interview!

Spoiler

@Thirtysvn37Sorry for asking you this. What makes you wondering KDW's decision in taking the project? ^_^

• Like 3

@Sortie15 yep its likely to be subbed but the main point of an "audiodrama" will be "lost" because we'll be reading instead of fully listening and feeling their emotions. This is my own lost tho for not understanding korean. 

I think there will be at least 2 interviews:

1. The one with Copy Chu, I think it will be KDW interview with Kang Sora as well, because she actually posted a picture on her IG on 1 June, with similar background as KDW's pict with Copy Chu;

2. Another interview that was seen in KDW's staff IG. Probably only KDW without Kang Sora. 

On shipper side:

If I am not mistaken, the day of KDW interview with Copy Chu (1 June) was also the day MGY shoots her VS hmmm I wonder if they adjust their schedule to match with each other.

I am just randomly wondering if the project was taken by KDW prior to FMIYM, because I think this is kind of a "secret project" because none of the other talents of this project announced this before.

• Like 4

I was actually relieved when MGY's next project was a variety show and thought KDW would be on a hibernation for a while but then he surprised us with an audio movie. I also find it weird seeing KDW with KSR, I didn't even have any emotional attachment watching the teaser video so I didn't have time to process yet if they have chemistry or not heheh. One thing is for sure, it's totally different character from Anchornim so LJH and YHJ 's character will stay with me for a while longer .... 

I am really looking forward to their birthday month next month. Maybe the whole FMIYM fam would be able to celebrate it with the two together or maybe they can celebrate it together hehehe...just my wishful thinking. I wonder how KDW will surprise MGY since she's have her birthday first 

As for the audio movie, we'll have to wait for the interviews to come out so we'll know the story behind the audio movie and why KDW chose it for his next project after FMIYM. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 yep its likely to be subbed but the main point of an "audiodrama" will be "lost" because we'll be reading instead of fully listening and feeling their emotions. This is my own lost tho for not understanding korean. 

I think there will be at least 2 interviews:

1. The one with Copy Chu, I think it will be KDW interview with Kang Sora as well, because she actually posted a picture on her IG on 1 June, with similar background as KDW's pict with Copy Chu;

2. Another interview that was seen in KDW's staff IG. Probably only KDW without Kang Sora. 

On shipper side:

If I am not mistaken, the day of KDW interview with Copy Chu (1 June) was also the day MGY shoots her VS hmmm I wonder if they adjust their schedule to match with each other.

I am just randomly wondering if the project was taken by KDW prior to FMIYM, because I think this is kind of a "secret project" because none of the other talents of this project announced this before.

lol sorry please disregard the above it seems that KDW had separate interview from kang sora's :

cant wait to see it tonight!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all I hope you are all still here, so I listened to the audio drama (the whole 82 mins of it) even thought I dont understand korean.

My take is: omg that was amazing, I dont understand how even without understanding the language I can still somehow understands the general plot of the story, kudos to KDW he did great. Some "scenes" are quite shocking/suprising (many R-Rated scenes like in every 5-10 mins). But all in all it was a whole different experience. 

Notwithstanding the above, I am quite disappointed that in the SBS interview he did not mentioned FMIYM at all. They make it seems that his latest drama was Jojangpong, while they mentioned many of his previous works such as Coffee Prince and AWTG. Somehow I think this is quite unfair for the rest of the casts, crews and FMIYM fans, especially those KFans who goes the extra length of putting up a bus ad. 

I hope the above isnt the reason why he has not been seen with they FMIYM cast/crew when they went out.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Hi all I hope you are all still here, so I listened to the audio drama (the whole 82 mins of it) even thought I dont understand korean.

My take is: omg that was amazing, I dont understand how even without understanding the language I can still somehow understands the general plot of the story, kudos to KDW he did great. Some "scenes" are quite shocking/suprising (many R-Rated scenes like in every 5-10 mins). But all in all it was a whole different experience. 

Notwithstanding the above, I am quite disappointed that in the SBS interview he did not mentioned FMIYM at all. They make it seems that his latest drama was Jojangpong, while they mentioned many of his previous works such as Coffee Prince and AWTG. Somehow I think this is quite unfair for the rest of the casts, crews and FMIYM fans, especially those KFans who goes the extra length of putting up a bus ad. 

I hope the above isnt the reason why he has not been seen with they FMIYM cast/crew when they went out.

I enjoy the audio cinema a lot too with my very limited korean skill. It's shocking tho, those "scenes". I really didn't see it coming but I really like both actors. They can really deliver such emotion without us seeing their face. 

For kdw's intervew, personally I think it's given that coffee prince - AWTG - JJP really define who KDW is. Those are his representative works. I mean The Guest was amazing and huge too. It has such strong followers too but it wasn't mentioned. Idt it's nothing really serious about it being unmentioned. Since it's an interview about his newest gig, that audio cinema. Still so sad he didn't have any after drama interview. 

On another note, apparently MGY posted something last night on her ig story around the release of kdw's audio cinema. Sadly she took it down before anyone screenshoting it. Now I'm dying to know what did she post. With someone as introvert as kdw, this shipping things can be quite frustrating because we can only rely on gayoung's sign haha

• Like 6

English sub of KDW's interview last night... 

I agree with @katniss... Let's not overthink just because FMIYM was not mentioned during the interview. He won Daesang with Inspector Jo, AWTG was probably the best movie he'd done with some of the biggest names in the industry and CP because it was his first drama. 

FMIYM may not be successful ratings wise but he and MGY received lots of love not only from Korean fans but International fans as well. I am sure he's grateful he's part  of it. 

I wonder what was her IG story last night hehe

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embbded allowed, thanks.
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

MGY been awfully quite on instagram these past few days... apart from the IG story that she deleted right away.

This is after she removed a bunch of pictures... I wonder why? Any theories?

Hey chinggu  @Thirtysvn37 what were those pictures that were deleted?

Based on my experience  of being a shipper, I have observed that they delete videos or pictures or maybe ig stories on orders of their agencies or managers. Becuz they don't wanna disclose something or they don't want fans to misinterpret something out of the post. 

IDK. It is a mind-boggling situation. :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

MGY been awfully quite on instagram these past few days... apart from the IG story that she deleted right away.

This is after she removed a bunch of pictures... I wonder why? Any theories?

She still roaming around instagram from what I see because she's liking some pics from her following. Then again, she never really posted stuffs on her feed cmiiw. Maybe she'll post something when her VS airs. I think it's better that she picks up another drama project soon. To maintain the hype. On cable channel would be better. 

Btw Oh PD posted picture of him and Jang youngnam visiting Hajin's agency CEO. Why can't we get to see kdw joining them for once 

• Like 1

@georginauae23 she removes bunch of pictures that were interpreted as "codes" to WDH. One of their shipper actually deactivated her ig account after that (I have checked this with 5 ig accounts). I think this is a sign of MGY moving on? To a new guy (i mean KDW lol)

I think she removes like around 30 pics, but reinstated some pictures that was previously archived so she doesnt seem like removing that much pictures.

@katniss KDW is probably busy now, I also heard that Jung Eun Chae manager met with The Guest director, and according to fans, possibly talking about The Guest season 2.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2