Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mooster I watched quite handful of kisses BTS from various dramas and I agree most does not beat the memory couple. I even watched some BTS from DoTS and WWWSK but these don't even exceeded the level

Ok... my shipper heart can rest in peace! Credit to owner!!

Welcome Everyone into  { ..Find me in your memory couple   where only happy memories allowed     Tagging:  @sadthe1st , @kaykafisyah @vangsweetie637 @lhynne @celebrianna @l

There's something always bothering me regarding the camping scene bts :D let's see if I can pen down whatever I have on this perfectly since I'm not good in expressing what I have on my mind.

 

at 0:55 in below video;

 

Spoiler

 

 

It's a practice session and it's yet to be a real recording. When KDW was demonstrating how he gonna kiss her, he just went in without hesitation and stop just a few inch before his lips reached hers :blush: I bet if other actors, they wont go that near since it's not real shooting yet.

My doubts here are, (1) he was not hesitating (as if this is not his 1st time) (2) he stopped way too near to her lips :D. The only explanation I will have on this is that they are too comfortable with each other already OR they are for real :joy: (well my shipper's heart would always want to go for the latter) 

 

And regarding KDW fav scene, why is “today is our 1st day” always bugging me..I think it’s because JH never really say that line in the scene, but when mentioning his fav scene he always refer that scene as their 1st day scene instead of rooftop scene? Confessing scene? HJ’s bday scene? It’s either he’s shy coz his fav scene is a kissing scene? Or that day is REALLY their 1st day together! :joy:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MGY showed up at 56th grandbell awards today:

 

She likes wearing a white dress for award shows, she also wore white to last year's MBC award haha... hoping to be a bride soon gayoung-ie?

 

KDW oppa is still missing in action :( 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone follows kdwmgy.cp account on instagram?

They posted new pict about MGY iphone case that turned out to be green. I actually saw the original post by her make up artist before it was removed few hours ago. 
Any thoughts on this? Green is memory couple's color, is everyone there overreacting? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Does anyone follows kdwmgy.cp account on instagram?

They posted new pict about MGY iphone case that turned out to be green. I actually saw the original post by her make up artist before it was removed few hours ago. 
Any thoughts on this? Green is memory couple's color, is everyone there overreacting? 

 

Saw that  one last night though I don't know exactly what the post meant? LOL I'm a bit slow on those things honestly and reading the comments didn't help either that's why I'd rather stick with their body language and convos haha

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lhynne So apparently she changed her phone, she used to have iPhone 11 Promax black with clear casing, but now her phone seems to be iPhone 11 Promax white with green casing and popsocket/gripstock. Apparently KDW's phone is white iPhone 11 Promax with popsocket/gripstock. So people thought that she switched her phone to matches KDW's. 
 

What is odd is that the fact the MUA removed the video and changed it to the one not showing the back of MGY's phone. She also appeared to be texting when the video was taken and looked surprised. Some even say that they spotted a hint of polaroid photo slipped in the phone case (but I dont know). Lol people are becoming detectives now...

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne So apparently she changed her phone, she used to have iPhone 11 Promax black with clear casing, but now her phone seems to be iPhone 11 Promax white with green casing and popsocket/gripstock. Apparently KDW's phone is white iPhone 11 Promax with popsocket/gripstock. So people thought that she switched her phone to matches KDW's. 
 

What is odd is that the fact the MUA removed the video and changed it to the one not showing the back of MGY's phone. She also appeared to be texting when the video was taken and looked surprised. Some even say that they spotted a hint of polaroid photo slipped in the phone case (but I dont know). Lol people are becoming detectives now...

 

Much clearer with you explaining it . Thanks!

 

Just read a few days ago from a person I am following on twitter that apparently korean couples love to have couple things lol. Now I am curious with that video too. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lhynne I am trying to find the video so that I can post it here, but seems to be very difficult. I'll post it later if I can managed to find it somewhere.

 

Spoiler

Other than that people recently discovered that MGY and Lee Sang Yeob's manager follows each other on instagram (LSY is a good friend of KDW). I checked this out myself and its true... 

 

However, LSY Makeup artist and hairstylist are from the same company as MGY's. But none of LSY makeup artist nor his hairstylist follows MGY. So now people are wondering how does MGY and LSY's manager knows each other. It is unclear when they followed each other but people seems to just found out about this now.


and another thing:

 

Spoiler

A restaurant posted autographs of both KDW and MGY back in April. Both autographs are posted around 3 days apart (maybe to avoid people's suspicious). Some might think that they went there with the rest of FMIYM team but according to fans, none of of the FMIYM cast/crew posted this outing.

 

Here are the ig posts from the restaurant:

 

 


Let me know if anyone have any thoughts on these. I just discovered these after lurking in ig and twitter extensively ahhahah

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like they're bonding through food, they talk a lot about food, there's chicken, fries and pizza. Then there's the BTS of them sharing bread with Nutella and them sharing candies from their IG live. It seems like MGY is spoiled by our KDW too, I think he enjoys giving her food, how he casually asked her if she wants him to buy  her fries and how he tells her about a Chicken place he knows.

 

@Thirtysvn37 I didn't know LSY is a good friend of KDW, I am watching Once Again and I love him. 

 

 

dcKwx9F.jpg

9Q9tudQ.jpg

 

2 of my favorite BTS pictures. You can tell how close they are with these pictures. I love the way they look at each other's eyes while talking. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lhynne yes they bond over food! How lovely is that. They do not exactly shares identical taste though, MGY cannot eats spicy food but KDW basically eats everything

 

Spoiler

Yup KDW and LSY are seems to be friends, KDW been spotted multiple times in LSY's ig such as this one:

 

 

I think its just a bit "random" that mgy and lsy's manager follows each other. But there are always other means of knowing each other since the industry's circle is pretty small.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thirtysvn37 WOW! that's a lot of juicy info you sharing up there! I saw ur post yesterday regarding the phones but didn't quite get it when I saw the insta post earlier. Thank you for explaining & for all the sharing! :blush: I never know KDW circle of friend also including LSY! (and is that JiChangWook in 2nd photo?) Since I didn't really follow him prior to FMIYM of course I won't know that :joy: 

2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

and another thing:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

A restaurant posted autographs of both KDW and MGY back in April. Both autographs are posted around 3 days apart (maybe to avoid people's suspicious). Some might think that they went there with the rest of FMIYM team but according to fans, none of of the FMIYM cast/crew posted this outing.

 

Here are the ig posts from the restaurant:

 

 


Let me know if anyone have any thoughts on these. I just discovered these after lurking in ig and twitter extensively ahhahah

 

Before checking out the restaurant on their ig, I thought this is the same pizza place they went together last time with the crews but looks like its a hanshik place not a pizza place. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

 Before checking out the restaurant on their ig, I thought this is the same pizza place they went together last time with the crews but looks like its a hanshik place not a pizza place. 


No dear this is different. There's also a picture of KDW authograph in a pizza restaurant but MGY did not made one, but I heard they went there with the rest of the crew.

 

According to other shippers I spoke to, they at least had 3 meal outings together:

1. Fries - someone spotted KDW's finger in one of FMIYM staff IG Story;

2. Pizza - the one I mentioned in the above; and

3. Hansik place in Paju - some shippers speculate that they went together even though the restaurant posted the autographs on separate days.

 

I have not really noticed KDW before FMIYM as well haha and just discovered these recently. And that is not Ji Changwook in the picture. 
 

Anyway, what makes me very curious that everytime someone discovers something the proof would disappear quickly (such as the full Camping BTS). I know that some fans would like to keep their privacy so they do not like to talk about it, but many "proofs" that surfaced recently kind of reminded me of parkpark couple, binjin and song2 back in the days.

 

Spoiler

What is even weirder for me is that keyeast still uses yellow heart when commenting in MGY is (until as recent as 2 days ago) while the drama has ended like 3 weeks ago...

 

and I feel like new teas are spilling everyday...

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@justfans_520 I dont think its a surprise for MGY's bday, her birthday is not until 10 July (still almost 1 month from now).

 

I have a strong feeling that KDW was there, because it would be "unfair" if MGY had dinner with the PDs without her co star. Especially that they chose tonight of all other nights when all the media attention are on Baeksang Awards. I think someone like KDW (who is very private) would come out during this time. They actually went out to a 2 michelin stars restaurant, from what I gather seems like a place KDW would choose... 

 

@lhynne I'm so excited that he finally decided to come out to the public and his appearance would be very "anchor-nim" vibes!

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@justfans_520 I dont think its a surprise for MGY's bday, her birthday is not until 10 July (still almost 1 month from now).

 

I have a strong feeling that KDW was there, because it would be "unfair" if MGY had dinner with the PDs without her co star. Especially that they chose tonight of all other nights when all the media attention are on Baeksang Awards. I think someone like KDW (who is very private) would come out during this time. They actually went out to a 2 michelin stars restaurant, from what I gather seems like a place KDW would choose... 

 

@lhynne I'm so excited that he finally decided to come out to the public and his appearance would be very "anchor-nim" vibes!

I think so too that KDW was there...

 

We'll get to see him after a while... so excited! 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..