Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )


Recommended Posts

On 6/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

 

 

@georginauae23 I know so many clues and coincidences. I really hope they are real and these analysis are not merely overreaction.

chunggi @Thirtysvn37  come on now, start disclosing the clues and coincidences or did I miss somethin'? have to back read...

 

Well, based on what I've read from comments,  the bts, the IG live, the kissing with the pillow on...., the deleting of videos etc., I have a hunch, that they like each other ha ha....do I display a delulu mind and heart??:lol: 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2020 at 12:38 AM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 I thought about them not being "A-list Celebrity" too, but it has now come to my attention that once upon a time KDW used to date someone in the same drama. It was back in 2008, but he was not the lead actor on that one. Back then he dated the lead actress. 
 

 

@Thirtysvn37 who was this lead actress, were u talking about coffee prince?

We can definitely ship them via this forum, like we did with some couple in 2015, there were a lot of fights bet the guy's fandom and the girl's but we made it, they got married... it was a shaky ship cuz nobody is confirming that they  were dating. though there a lot of proof, but at that time remain invalidated....but all speculations were true!! so here i am again, wishing that they are dating or soon they will be dating.....lol:blush: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Sortie15 someone told me that, she posted that picture like 4 minutes after keyeast uploaded KDW's new project. What a coincidence, 2 updates from/about them almost at the same time.

 

what do you guys think about the greens? Is it possible that she just likes the color? 
 

@georginauae23 recent clues discovered including, she started following some people that are in KDW's circle. If you read few pages back, MGY and LSY manager follows each other on IG. I also noticed that she and Park Ha Seon follows each other recently (yesterday if I am not mistaken)
 

PHS is a former co star of LSY in love affairs in the afternoon drama. 
 

Both LSY and PHS are divers - we know that both KDW and MGY are certified scuba divers. Please go to LSY and PHS IG and check it out yourself hahaha. 
 

Spoiler

The name of the ex is Park Chae Kyung and they met on the set of Unstoppable Marriage. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

 

@georginauae23 recent clues discovered including, she started following some people that are in KDW's circle. If you read few pages back, MGY and LSY manager follows each other on IG. I also noticed that she and Park Ha Seon follows each other recently (yesterday if I am not mistaken)
 

PHS is a former co star of LSY in love affairs in the afternoon drama. 
 

Both LSY and PHS are divers - we know that both KDW and MGY are certified scuba divers. Please go to LSY and PHS IG and check it out yourself hahaha. 
 

  Hide contents

The name of the ex is Park Chae Kyung and they met on the set of Unstoppable Marriage. 

 

 

Maaannnn .. i bow to you :w00t::o:o . The level of your investigation is amazing... This is not coincidence. She is really want to be his inner circle :wub: . 
And about green scrunchie , i'm aware that she show it to people ,how meaning of green color for her. 4 times she wears it , we saw on social media platform :rolleyes:  and 1 time in FMIYM in Ep 16. Woman particulary save a memorable item in her esp it give happy moment. :wub:. Because i remember her favourite color is not Green , but Red 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rosa wow I just found out that her favourite color is red. I trying not too read too much on her green iphone case and green scruchie (i'd like to keep my analysis based on mostly facts). I know... green is memory couple's color (along with yellow for HJ/MGY and blue for JH/KDW) but I need to make sure that I am not too delusional hahaha. 

 

Another thing i'd like to add, a friend also told me that PHS ex boyfriend is KDW's friend.
 

Random fact: PHS is married to her former co-star she met on set, so... maybe MGY can get some advice from her lol

 

I have another discovery as well... but still not so sure about it. 
 

Spoiler

Both MGY and KDW managers are in the same city last weekend. This is also where KDW did his MC gig.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Both MGY and KDW managers are in the same city last weekend. This is also where KDW did his MC gig.

 

:scream:  

Always thankful for your great findings! Since I don't have time and resources to do/get all that I'm pretty much relying on this forum only and on YOU! :kiss_wink:

Jamie PD posted on her igs today and seems like MGY was actually with her when she took her selfie in the mirror.

 

Good to know they are really close to each other even though the drama has ended and I really hope KDW is also part of this circle :wub:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@kaykafisyah I get these infos from die hard shippers and usually I did my own verifications. Because die hard shippers can be too delulu at times. 
 

Spoiler

Still not so sure about the managers tho. I really didnt think much of it at first, because it was on a Saturday and can probably be a late post... plus all the captions are in Korean.

 

Also, KDW manager is back in seoul that night so I am not 100% sure that MGY manager went to Daejeon because MGY went to see KDW. There's a possibility that he was just there on personal capacity. 


FMIYM cast and crew seems to meet regulary. MGY and Jamie PD appears to meet like once in every 2-3 days. But someone is always notably missing... hmmmmm while everyone else is always pictured.

 

Spoiler

I'm leaning towards KDW and MGY are now dating. But there's always a possibility (like 20-30%) that they are merely "siblings" and MGY is actually seeing LSY (with KDW being the one introduced them to each other) LOL sorry I am a very sceptical person, so I'd like to think about all the possibilities.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I'm leaning towards KDW and MGY are now dating. But there's always a possibility (like 20-30%) that they are merely "siblings" and MGY is actually seeing LSY (with KDW being the one introduced them to each other) LOL sorry I am a very sceptical person, so I'd like to think about all the possibilities.

 

Ouch! :heartbreak: your MGY & LSY theory will just kill me :joy: Actually before the couple phones theory, I was almost giving up and would just like to believe both of them are currently maintaining a professional seonbae-hoobae relationship. But somehow as more juicy findings you shared here..., it might be me being a delulu or they really are together romantically now :wub: For now, I'll stick to the latter. :kiss_wink:
If its only MGY, Jamie PD and sometimes KSG joining the duo, I believe this is only girls day out but if Oh PD is there as well, I would like to believe KDW is with them all. 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@kaykafisyah please dont give up on this ship yet! Im focusing my research on their post-drama possible relationship now. What happen during the drama was juicy but that's old news. Many costars have "fling" but may not last after the drama. 
 

Assuming that they are dating, I am not sure if MGY trying to be "private" because somehow i feel like she is private but public. So are they sort of an open secret now? I dont think they (at least MGY) intend to keep their relationship a secret forever from the looks of it so far. I mean hints are pouring like twice a week since the drama ended.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@rosa wow I just found out that her favourite color is red. I trying not too read too much on her green iphone case and green scruchie (i'd like to keep my analysis based on mostly facts). I know... green is memory couple's color (along with yellow for HJ/MGY and blue for JH/KDW) but I need to make sure that I am not too delusional hahaha. 

 

Another thing i'd like to add, a friend also told me that PHS ex boyfriend is KDW's friend.
 

Random fact: PHS is married to her former co-star she met on set, so... maybe MGY can get some advice from her lol

 

I have another discovery as well... but still not so sure about it. 
 

  Hide contents

Both MGY and KDW managers are in the same city last weekend. This is also where KDW did his MC gig.

 


Someone in twitter :Putrighthere_  translate her interviewed 

You can see the translated in this link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1snPgwiK1lcts3dVoyKvLsDFC95VPHK_a?usp=sharing


 

 



 

  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rosa many thanks for sharing the video and translation. Hmm so if she likes someone she would stare at him alot hmm this sounds familiar. 

 

So green phone case and scruchies are definately something then... now I need to see KDW's phone case (dunno how, but hopefully we get to see it soon).

 

Now that I have looked at her instagram again, it seems that her style changed a bit since wrapping up FMIYM. I noticed that she used to more feminine before even in her casual attire. However, I notice that she likes to wear oversized top or boyish outfit like:

1. boyfriend shirt (the blue shirt she wore on her ig post);

2. overalls (the one pictured in Jamie PD ig story);

3. black oversized boyfriend t-shirt (the one she wore in her mirror selfie ig post today) - BTW someone oftenly spotted wearing black t-shirt. Just saying lol...
 

I am generally glad that she at least dropping some possible hints. I personally wouldnt ship kdw and mgy if it werent because of the result of my due diligence turned out this way. So hopefully all the clues are not misleading. Seriously I wouldn't ship them without having done proper due diligence, so I think we are not so delusional after all. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@kaykafisyah I get these infos from die hard shippers and usually I did my own verifications. Because die hard shippers can be too delulu at times. 
 

  Hide contents

Still not so sure about the managers tho. I really didnt think much of it at first, because it was on a Saturday and can probably be a late post... plus all the captions are in Korean.

 

Also, KDW manager is back in seoul that night so I am not 100% sure that MGY manager went to Daejeon because MGY went to see KDW. There's a possibility that he was just there on personal capacity. 


FMIYM cast and crew seems to meet regulary. MGY and Jamie PD appears to meet like once in every 2-3 days. But someone is always notably missing... hmmmmm while everyone else is always pictured.

 

  Hide contents

I'm leaning towards KDW and MGY are now dating. But there's always a possibility (like 20-30%) that they are merely "siblings" and MGY is actually seeing LSY (with KDW being the one introduced them to each other) LOL sorry I am a very sceptical person, so I'd like to think about all the possibilities.

 

 

 It would be harder to ship these two especially with KDW not active on Social Media, a person who keeps to himself and rarely had pictures taken when he's out.  

 

I like reading here on other's shippers thread just because I am curious what lead them to believe there are something happening on their ship. I've read and seen lots of clues coming from BTS videos, from their social media posts( how they try to post one after the other on their SNS, couple things, tell tale signs during their interviews, they are spotted in one place in korea or abroad and others. We're lucky we got a chance to see them as themselves during their IG live, and my shipping heart is so happy knowing how close they are in real life. 

 

I really wish he'd do a post drama interview but by the looks of it, I don't think he'll have one. I've read somewhere that he rarely do an interview and during his Along with the Gods movie , he was the only one among the cast who was not interviewed during the promotion of the movie. Instead he allowed an interview after the movie was shown. He also said in another interview that they(reporters) said he's difficult to be interviewed, since he only gives a few answers  lol, I think his introvert personality kicking in every time he has interview. It also showed during their IG live where he doesn't want to divulge information about the french fries. He was nervous but managed to change the topic by reading new comments but MGY answered it instead and  shared a piece of their private life and KDW can only agree on what she said. 

 

I find it also sweet that he purchased the book recommended by MGY and even showed it to her. It was a nice gesture towards someone you like heheh. I think I'm getting more delulu thanks to @Thirtysvn37 's clues.

 

Also I got curious @Thirtysvn37 did you find anything in your "research" if some koreans find KDW and MGY's relationship suspicious?  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@lhynne Knetz behaviour and general media suspicious is what I am trying to find out now.
 

Few posts back I was wondering why the media has not published any suspicious about them dating. According to some shipper accounts on instagram, korean fans generally doesn't really ship couples unlike international fans because they would like to respect their privacy. I dont really buy it tho because they were the one who gave us that picnic scene convos haha if they do not have any suspicious they will not disable the background music just to try to hear what KDW and MGY conversation was.

 

With regard to the media attention, I think this may be a result of KDW and MGY being in the same agency. So apparently SM Group (the holding company of Keyeast), actually prefers to have their talents date someone in the same agency so that they can manage the media.

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne Knetz behaviour and general media suspicious is what I am trying to find out now.
 

Few posts back I was wondering why the media has not published any suspicious about them dating. According to some shipper accounts on instagram, korean fans generally doesn't really ship couples unlike international fans because they would like to respect their privacy. I dont really buy it tho because they were the one who gave us that picnic scene convos haha if they do not have any suspicious they will not disable the background music just to try to hear what KDW and MGY conversation was.

 

With regard to the media attention, I think this may be a result of KDW and MGY being in the same agency. So apparently SM Group (the holding company of Keyeast), actually prefers to have their talents date someone in the same agency so that they can manage the media.

 

True I think they're shipping them lowkey ... I mean it was a private convo between the two and they don't need share it and they could just have it for themselves but they were generous with us international shippers, which I am truly grateful.

 

From my years of shipping different couples and reading/lurking on other shipper's thread, I've learned a lot about the "silence" in dating scandals. It's either the reporters were asked to keep silent or paid or they were friends with the higher ups of the broadcasting site/newspaper company

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

From my years of shipping different couples and reading/lurking on other shipper's thread, I've learned a lot about the "silence" in dating scandals. It's either the reporters were asked to keep silent or paid or they were friends with the higher ups of the broadcasting site/newspaper company

 

That make sense. I am not an experienced shipper but yep the media may possibly "silenced" until both parties decided to go public with their relationship. The perks for these two is both are in the same agency.
 

Other thing that is bugging me, if you read MGY interview again, many statement feels "off" though, she made many remarks about her Oppa even when the interviewer doesnt seems to talk about KDW on that particular subject (such as book recommendation). 
 

Spoiler

Die hard shippers just told me that KDW staffs and MGY staffs follows each others on IG. I dont see it as somethig suspicious tho, their staffs are keyeast employees and they worked in the drama together for 6-7 months. I have not checked if this is correct... probably will check this out if this is something that needs to be flagged?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And this account relates back MGY perfume addiction to the bts when she smelled perfume (?) on KDW’s jacket :D

 

 

love watching MGY 1min interview on sikvengers..feels like im watching MGY during FMIYM period all over again and sometimes she gives me YHJ vibe as well..the people around her did say she’s not acting but instead showing her own self in the drama so this is proven ;)

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..