[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

@M. Khairu Fadilah thank you for the info...

On 7/4/2020 at 9:40 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 well she's definately posted picture in Namsan. So apparently knetz was also curious about this.

I wonder why she posted that igs tho... 

Hide contents

I sent you a DM pls check your inbox

No, no @Thirtysvn37 send me a dm as well ....:cries3:

• LOL 1

Hi all, I have been lurking this forum since FMIYM finished.....I tried to resist NOT to become Shipper again! Guess, I fell into the trap again after two years.

Enjoying all your comments here, well actually become a shipper is not for fainted heard person LOL...its more like roller coaster ride and you need to enjoy the ride.

I was not intention to watched FMIYM so I actually start late when the drama had already aired for around 12 eps and got hooked and watched it around THOUSAND times right now. Actually I'm not their shipper until the 2nd Live IG....I felt something was different (shipper heart start to felt something more just a coworker LOL)

So I start check everything from press conference, MBC radio, BTS, IG Lives......and start checking their previous works because I need to know that this boat will surely sailing or not. 

Here things I notice coz .I'm pretty sure that Holy Smoking BTS Camping in ep 16 they already a couple or a "thing"

- MBC Radio : KDW seems so playful and cheerful, he looked a lot to MGY....trust me I watch it like 15 times. KDW always a reserved person but during that interview He looks different...relax, shy (as always) but more open and talkative.

- IG lives : judging from KDW previous gesture...Im not sure He will agreed to take part to IG live. Come on...He so shy, reserved....but now He looked like a changing person. through the IG live series you can see that He was shifting to different person....still nervous but calm,cheerful and more open. MGY really hitted him in the spotted! right to his heart.  They are so different and that makes everything works & complete each other.

- BTS : KDW so indulgent to her....captured  many BTS that actually showed that he so playful, singing for her, playing funny faces, talking about foods, favorite songs.....the last 2 BTS showed us a lot. That HOLY smoking KISS....come on guys why shy person like KDW use T*ngue while kisses (2 times) and they kept kissing and touching...ZERO awkwardness! So I think my conclusion is...yeppp they really dating. There is NO WAY that KDW did that playful gesture if they are not in relationship.

I found really interesting when read MGY interviewed with Daze magazine that She said that FMIYM helped and came in her lowest stage of her life and She found it like a destiny. And tried to see SIA-Saved my life lyrics.....Someone has saved her for sure! 

I talked too much LOL, I see myself as a REAL (fact) shipper so Im not buying any delulu mind without proof....so for me i guess now their an item. Go Get your love KDWMGY!and let this ship sailing

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Gewe31 welcome to the club!

Btw we are loaded with new content today and I have a feeling that new signs will come up from KDW sides from now on. (usually signs would only appear from MGY but I think in the future this will change) 

Spoiler

For those who knows why you know why

Spoiler

Btw one of KDW staff updated her igs and she uses green heart emoji!!! I am sure his staff knows exactly what it is!!!

A40-E404-E-CCB1-4321-B0-CB-3-B33455-FD9-

The caption basically talks about snacks and finishing today's work. So looks like KDW was having a shoot today (yay new content!)

Btw the captain of this ship (Keyeast) just uploaded bunch of photos of KDW but please put your attention to this one:

While they always use yellow heart emoji for MGY content, now they use blue and green fonts for KDW.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

We have a lot of contents from KDW side, and wish more happiness news to come:wub:

@lhynne Don't be suspicious, that's a sign of support from a good friend to his friend new relationship. Haha. He gave like to some pics in Keyeast IG, but that's official account tho. Seems like he stalked IG with hashtag #findmeinyourmemory #kimdongwook or #moonkayoung Haha. Perhaps we will see he liking every post in shippers IG LOL.

Spoiler

IG.jpg

56 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

While they always use yellow heart emoji for MGY content, now they use blue and green fonts for KDW.

Oh My Gosh, Our Ultimate Shipper. I think they are going to be bold now. :w00t:

STARTING FROM TODAY!!

Spoiler

For those who knows lol

More pics of KDW here:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28728148&memberNo=29770009

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

In the latest 2D1N episode, members went to the Ulleung Island, the mecca of Scuba Divers. KDWxMGY is popping in my mind, imagining they have scuba diving date then watching milky way shines in the night sky :heart4:

I watched the interview for second time just to capture KDW's gesture.

#1. His eyes is sparkling, his smile, he is so transparent! No wonder, he is such a spoiler (in AWTG interview and 1st IG live, as i know). I cannot imagine if he has post FMIYM drama interview, he would spill everything lol. So during the short talk of FMIYM topic, we can hear people laughed. I bet they are KDW's staff, because they know something???. and it is supported by the caption used by the staff in the latest IGS, green heart emoji!

#2. Interaction with KSR. I'm not good at analyzing people behavior. So I compare on how the way KDW looks at MGY and KSR. Any difference???. No need further explanation.

Interview-1.jpg

Spoiler

I can say that he with KSR is mere working relationship.

Interview-3.jpg

interview-2.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:
Spoiler

@kaykafisyah well i've been watching lots of KDW other projects and interviews (as well as BTS) and I am telling you this one is different. Well he has not done a lot of romance project, but there was a point where me and my friend were reviewing all of his previous kiss scenes HAHA

He's usually quite rigid toward female co-star I think, apart from JEC but KJW was also there, so I think its different. Generally he is much more relaxed and playful when working with other male actors. It is true however, he asked for his younger female co-star to call him "Oppa". And as I said before, he is much more friendlier now than before FMIYM.

MGY on the other hand is very friendly towards her male co-star and basically calls every older male co-stars "Oppa", this is why there's always a new ship everytime she has a project. 

KDW's interview with MMTG is out!

FMIYM is mentioned here (finally), according to fans, it turns out he only reads comments regarding this drama (so he knows shippers exist?) will need to wait until its fully subbed tho.

I've got a feeling it's MGY 's influence on him that got him reading the comments for the drama haha. And he looks so happy when FMIYM was mentioned. It's realy a shame he did not do a post drama interview after FMIYM ended

@Thirtysvn37 Ahhhh I'm still waiting for that DM  :winkx:

• Like 3

Hi Chingu @Thirtysvn37 @Sortie15 @nur hasmanajwa Thank You for warm welcome! I swear this is gonna my last ship LOL

I know right...KDW such a spoiler baby! He cant hide his feeling and excitement. From my shipper past experience....you can easily get hinted from tracking all their staffs and acquaintances social media. memory couple will be harder though coz you know KDW not a social media person and judging from my last shipper communities this memory couple shippers has more international shippers which make it 2x harder

I'm waiting for English trans for watching whole interview....its just funny from green heart emoji already make shippers gone wild LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

I've got a feeling it's MGY 's influence on him that got him reading the comments for the drama haha.

and I'm expecting more MGY's good influence on KDW and wish we will get to see that :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Gewe31 said:

its just funny from green heart emoji already make shippers gone wild LOL

I'm one of those who gone wild for sure, for this also:D

IG.jpg

Soompi has new theme, can I request NEW EMOJI? cos I need:

BLUE, YELLOW and GREEN HEART EMOJI..... !!!!

:poledance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sortie15 lol a friend sent me that pict earlier, looks like keyeast is going bold LOL and I am not complaining. KDW doesnt really care about popularity so if he is on board, there must be truth behind it.

@Gewe31 lots of people are patrolling their staffs, we did get some clues from MGY staff a month ago and some hints from KDW sides. Their staffs are pretty close with each other but I dont think much of it because they are in the same company so staffs must've known each other.

Also, did you guys notice how KDW staffs reacted when FMIYM was mentioned. We can hear them swooning and laughing in the MMTG video.

Spoiler

@lhynne sorry I missed send you the dm, will send it to you soon...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sortie15 said:

and I'm expecting more MGY's good influence on KDW and wish we will get to see that :rolleyes:

I'm one of those who gone wild for sure, for this also:D

Soompi has new theme, can I request NEW EMOJI? cos I need:

BLUE, YELLOW and GREEN HEART EMOJI..... !!!!

I hope so too! He's taking baby steps to somehow interact with his fans through SNS  though we all know he'll never open a SNS account. We can see he's getting the hang of it, if only they did the IG live earlier he'd probably talking more and more hihi.. I say kudos to MGY for making him comfortable using SNS.  I've read that he doesn't have computer at his home though I can't remember why. I guess he's the kind who's not techy. 

@Thirtysvn37 Thank you in advance. Can't wait to read it :Ohboy3:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Also, did you guys notice how KDW staffs reacted when FMIYM was mentioned. We can hear them swooning and laughing in the MMTG video.

Hahaha yes you right...He brings supporters (his staffs) so funny and cute....Its a good sign, He looks glowing and happy LOL. I wish they put English trans soon...

But now MGY is MIA......I think she is now more careful, funny right how your partner can be influence in your life. Also, she promised that she will keep updating in Hajin ig but till now never happened....from the past she always kept her promised so it took her so many consideration if until now there no sign updated in HJ account.

oh and dear @Thirtysvn37 please send me dm if you have some juicy info....it will definitely make my day brighter :D

• Like 5

@Gewe31 I prefer the new MGY now even if she is not as active as before, she is still giving us subtle hints about KDW. I think actors need to maintain some "mystery" so that we can focus on their work product instead of the real personality, while idols need to maintain their public appearances because their personality/self is the product. 

She is much more composed and matured which is good, I heard that she wanted to throw away her child actor image and seen as a serious actress. So far KDW has been a good influence if this is something she'd like to achieve. I would say say dating KDW will be beneficial for her career as well. Do you guys remember that SHK dated LBH long time ago? KDW is not as big as household name as LBH but acting wise MGY can learn a lot from him and he's also been in the industry for so long. I am curious on her next project, lets see if she's taking that True Beauty role (likely yes but we'll see). 

Spoiler

Of course KDW staff knows something if not they know everything (just like everyone on the set of FMIYM). At least they are not really hiding it so we should expect more clues flowing from people around them. 

Some people are speculating (although there are no supporting evidence to this lol) that Hajin IG acc is now used by both KDW and MGY hahaha that's probably how KDW reads comments on the drama (apart from naver, dcgall, etc).

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Hi, silent lurker here. Enjoying reading all analysis and news. For me personally, it's hard to believe nothing happend to them especially after watching kissing scene bts. It seems they already kissed many time before. Zero awkwardness. Just like you all, i also see a lot of  KDW bts, interview. Usually he only seems professional. So different if we compare it with his interview with MGY. :wub::wub:

@Thirtysvn37 can you kindly send me DM to. Please :)

• Like 6

@uphie_ajah Correct. I have watched a lot of KDW previous projects but the way he acted towards MGY is different. 

Btw lets briefly talk about their agency, I think I have said this before repeatedly. Since their agency is a public company, I am sure that each of their every move were made carefully. Public company is accountable towards their investor and general public, if they are not careful it will effect their share prices. What I am trying to say is they will not do anything that are merely a "coincidence". So lets see how will they cover KDWMGY in the future. 

The reason why I said the above, because,  after using blue and green fonts for KDW new content, they uses yellow fonts when they upload MGY's dazed video LOL. 

Spoiler

I will send the info on DM  for those who have requested (and I am comfortable with/think that they are open minded enough), however, I will imposed the cut off date of Sunday this week (12/07/2020). So any request coming after the cut off date will not be answered. Apologies for this but I do not want to be deemed as spreading false rumors. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Btw lets briefly talk about their agency, I think I have said this before repeatedly. Since their agency is a public company, I am sure that each of their every move were made carefully. Public company is accountable towards their investor and general public, if they are not careful it will effect their share prices. What I am trying to say is they will not do anything that are merely a "coincidence". So lets see how will they cover KDWMGY in the future. 

The move that they've made by using memory couple fonts is proof that they already calculated the consequences (no any harmful action taken affected investors and public).

However, as I remember in your old post (too lazy to do backward reading lol), Keyeast's shares were plummeted since their top stars left the agency. Relate to that, and reading the enthusiasm of memory couple, don't you all think Keyeast take this momentum of memory couple in order to attract more investor so then the share price would increase? (kind of "selling" memory couple?) Or, they merely support the KDWxMGY relationship by using the FONTS as substitute to releasing official public announcement?

Since Keyeast is subsidiary of SMEnt. Do you think that SMEnt also controlled what Keyeast should take in handling their artists who have love relationship in same agency?(exclude married couple). I don't have prior knowledge on how SM handling their artist on dating issue.

Yes, let's see how will they cover KDWMGY. Particularly, I eagerly want to know the consistency of Keyeast  with this couple.

• Like 1

Activated my soompi account just to stalk these two! back at shipping again after songsong couple

I'm low-key shipping them since I watched the presscon and interviews videos, all  of the bts. 

I never  watch kdw & mgy dramas before ...I have no idea how they behaved with their past co-actors, so I'm just gonna comment from what I saw in FMIYM era hehe..their chemistry tho esp offscreen 1000/10, they were so comfortable with each other. their bts for the last episode is not awkward at all..comfortably touching each other hehe remind me so much to songsong couple during their  bts kiss scene ..

kdw looked so entertained and happy in all the bts with mgy.....even when they are shooting an emotional/serious scene, in the bts they are always smile with each other....He smile and laughed so often and I think it's a huge hint that a guy is attracted to a girl... 

i really enjoyed reading all  shippers posts  in this thread and it really helped me  everyday to deal with the withdrawal symptoms of FMIYM since last episode tho..

I'm glad we all have the same mind set, happy to see there is HOPE for our memory couple!

waiting for their good news in the future 

@Thirtysvn37 keyeast really know how to tease shipper. ...the blue green yellow thing hahahha...its so obvious tho....

Can you please kindly share  me the info/ crumbs too hehe? Thank you so much 

Spoiler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sortie15 said:

However, as I remember in your old post (too lazy to do backward reading lol), Keyeast's shares were plummeted since their top stars left the agency. Relate to that, and reading the enthusiasm of memory couple, don't you all think Keyeast take this momentum of memory couple in order to attract more investor so then the share price would increase? (kind of "selling" memory couple?) Or, they merely support the KDWxMGY relationship by using the FONTS as substitute to releasing official public announcement?

I agree with everything you said in the above. Correct, they lost a lot of their talents left. Well stock prices doesnt really plummeted but in terms of profit, they must've taken some hit. 

I think if they are intending to fully commercialized the couple, KDWMGY need to date publicly. So that they will officially becomes SM/KEYEAST commodity (sounds bad but that's the truth). Then once they become public ( I know Kfans of FMIYM are already crazy about them) more fans will come, rights from the series and future commercials will come right to the couple. Well the not so good thing is MGY doesnt have that large fan-based yet but this is something that they are working on now.

From what I know they are quite couple friendly and SM prefers their talents to date within the agency because it is easier to manage the publicity. 

All the above are all commercial, but I do not think that they will do it (its soooo risky to do it) if there aren't any truth to it. So as long as they continue doing it, I would assume sure that they couple's relationship is real. 

Spoiler

@nur hasmanajwadone pls check your inbox

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@uphie_ajah Correct. I have watched a lot of KDW previous projects but the way he acted towards MGY is different. 

The reason why I said the above, because,  after using blue and green fonts for KDW new content, they uses yellow fonts when they upload MGY's dazed video LOL. 

Hide contents

I will send the info on DM  for those who have requested (and I am comfortable with/think that they are open minded enough), however, I will imposed the cut off date of Sunday this week (12/07/2020). So any request coming after the cut off date will not be answered. Apologies for this but I do not want to be deemed as spreading false rumors. 

Oh dear @Thirtysvn37 pls count me in on the juicy info that you have :) thank you so much.