[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

@Sortie15 it turns out that the photo was uploaded by LSJ fan account so the photo was probably taken from DC Gallery. People are not allowed to take pictures out of dcgall so that's probably why it was deleted.

I can't hardly wait until monday to see kdw again! He looks really good in the previews! Some say that people will look fresh-er when in love lol

• Like 3

@Thirtysvn37 lol, but the pic already posted  everywhere. Thankfully we got to see the lovely pic :rolleyes:.

I found old article of KDW, sorry if double posting https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/396/0000326742

So he once appeared in "Wednesday Food Talk" back in 2015. What makes interesting is the food talk show is distributed by O'live and aired each Wednesday, which is same with MGY's Food Avengers lol.

KDW.jpg

I think he is still enjoying his hobby visiting famous restaurant. You guys remember in one of BTS, he talked about chicken restaurant. I'm sure he knows a lot good restaurant. Mr. Dongwook, please take your girl friend in a romantic candle light dinner in the finest restaurant. Okay

:ok:

I also found Jo Jang Poong Interview with engsub:

They talked about KDW's ideal girl. Basically he highlighted two points:

1. Person who easy to communicate with. He needs spend time to talk first and then he will know if she's the one. Yes, mister I know who she is lol

2. The girl have to care about family first.  Waw, this man really love his family and talk a lot about his family in interview, when giving speech in MBC Awards, and in IG Live with MGY. Bet he lives in warm and lovely family. I think same goes with MGY.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

New update:

MGY posted an instagram story earlier:

91045-E9-A-C104-4-BB7-9234-5-D3-CCA395-C

9-EA684-EC-F4-AD-41-CD-B80-D-AE94-D9-BD7

credit: kdwmgy.cp instagram

this is the same location as FMIYM location! Im not sure if this was a late post or she went back to that cafe today. 

Shippers went mad when they saw this picture and alot of speculations floating around hahaha. I even asked a friend who lives in Seoul on the location... just because it looks so familiar and it turns out we did see the same view in the drama.

@Sortie15 his love of good restaurants proofs my earlier theory that he was present during MGY dinner with PD oh and Jamie last month (the one in a famous michelin starred restaurant).

Spoiler

Btw I have something that's been on my mind about these two (since mid may to be exact). I have thought about this and discussed this extensively with other shippers (there are LOOTTSSS of MCP shippers in my country). But this is a bit controversial, however, day by day this thing is making more sense... But I will not spill it here, but I will however, from time to time makes subtle reference to this theory (I already did actually).  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

Please allow me to share this ig live with eng sub; credit to the video owner. I love her sub the most and i love this live session the most as well;

Please allow me to share this ig live with eng  snaptube word to pdf vidmate sub; credit to the video owner. I love her sub the most and i love this live session the most as well;

Edited by lolokihadi

OMG, I'm so late when it comes to IG update thingy. That's the same cafe!!

My delulu mind saying that she went to the cafe yesterday, with KDW. Haha. Whether that pic is old/recent the main thing is the memory of FMYIM is still lingering in her mind. and judging from the pic she chose to post in IG among others is proof that someone who was there with her is so precious!. Pardon my delulu mind! :crazy:

The cafe scene, one of my reason in the early episode why I fell in love with FMIYM. Now, I want to rewatch the drama :D.  Haha, btw, I'm sure @kaykafisyah still doing the same thing, rewatching the drama like for nth time B)

@Thirtysvn37 what kind of juicy info again now?:w00t:

Spoiler

To what extent the controversial thing is!. You can spill it here under spoiler though hahaha

• Like 5

@Thirtysvn37 But still, the angle of the pic is suspicious though. ^_^.

5 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I wonder why she posted that igs tho... 

Because she ever seen the beautiful scenery with someone special in a couple months ago and she was longing everything about the scenery and the man so she posted it. Don't blame my random brain! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 well she's definately posted picture in Namsan. So apparently knetz was also curious about this.

Reveal hidden contents

I sent you a DM pls check your inbox

I want to know too... Huhu

• Like 1

Btw did you know that KDW friend (project_diver) is liking some videos of hajin and jeonghoon he did it like few hours ago.

This is the link to the acc: https://instagram.com/mstd_e?igshid=1q2xrdxq8hknn

Spoiler

This is like the first clue from KDW side... i wonder why his friends would like videos of him and MGY almost 2  months after the drama ended. 

Is it because someone is enlisting tomorrow? Or because kdwmgy are now officially a couple? Or both?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

Haha, btw, I'm sure @kaykafisyah still doing the same thing, rewatching the drama like for nth time B)

Hide contents

:D I’ve tried to stopppppp! Everytime finishing ep.16 I always tell myself not to start again from ep.1 but I can’t help it!

@Thirtysvn37 don’t leave me out, I want to know the juicy stuff as well! :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Thirtysvn37 as always, our sweet ninja :w00t:. I immediately dig in into KDW's friend IG lol. Looks like they are in a long time friendship and with Kim Sun Hyuk as well. The fact that he gave a like to fan made video - considering him as a man (because I find it quite weird for a man to do something like this), got me thrilled. If there isn't something going on between KDWxMGY, he doesn't need to bother liking the video lol. I take it as a support to KDW's new relationship. :P

KDW with his signature wink:D

pd-ig.jpg

IG-like.jpg

• Like 4

Before I am getting off to work, just an update. Project_diver continues liking kdwmgy videos, this time he's liking this shipper acc: https://instagram.com/kdw_mgy.mcp?igshid=1a4rxa61gu4e1

The account owner just realised that this morning! Yes I take it as a support to KDW new relationship! Dont you think that he has introduced her to his friends? 

@kaykafisyah totally understandable lots of people are still rewatching the drama. I personally now have moved on from the drama since longtime ago but have not moved on from the couple lol

• Like 2

On 7/5/2020 at 12:40 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 well she's definately posted picture in Namsan. So apparently knetz was also curious about this.

Hide contents

I sent you a DM pls check your inbox

I'm late to the party but can you DM it to me too hehehe..

Before I am getting off to work, just an update. Project_diver continues liking kdwmgy videos, this time he's liking this shipper acc: https://instagram.com/kdw_mgy.mcp?igshid=1a4rxa61gu4e1

The account owner just realised that this morning! Yes I take it as a support to KDW new relationship! Dont you think that he has introduced her to his friends? 

@kaykafisyah totally understandable lots of people are still rewatching the drama. I personally now have moved on from the drama since longtime ago but have not moved on from the couple lol

It's a bit suspicious especially that the drama has ended a 2 months ago and yet this friend keeps on liking videos of them..... hmmmmmm

Have anyone watched Tempted here? I am curious if I should watch it. I watched a few videos and I felt that it has similarities with the American movie Cruel Intentions? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I think this might be due to the lack of shipping materials for our couple here so I've to settle with just the drama for now :criesariver:so if anything juicy that you can't make it public here please also DM me! :D

I have to master KDW's acting especially his expressions so that I can compare with future projects and decide if FMIYM was an act or not :doggie:lol.

• Like 2

@kaykafisyah well i've been watching lots of KDW other projects and interviews (as well as BTS) and I am telling you this one is different. Well he has not done a lot of romance project, but there was a point where me and my friend were reviewing all of his previous kiss scenes HAHA

He's usually quite rigid toward female co-star I think, apart from JEC but KJW was also there, so I think its different. Generally he is much more relaxed and playful when working with other male actors. It is true however, he asked for his younger female co-star to call him "Oppa". And as I said before, he is much more friendlier now than before FMIYM.

MGY on the other hand is very friendly towards her male co-star and basically calls every older male co-stars "Oppa", this is why there's always a new ship everytime she has a project. 

KDW's interview with MMTG is out!

FMIYM is mentioned here (finally), according to fans, it turns out he only reads comments regarding this drama (so he knows shippers exist?) will need to wait until its fully subbed tho.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I just watched the interview. When they talked about FMIYM, KDW looked  kind of nervous at the beginning but cannot keep the happiness as he talked about it. You can clearly see it lol.

MMTG-1.jpg

MMTG-2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

FMIYM is mentioned here (finally), according to fans, it turns out he only reads comments regarding this drama (so he knows shippers exist?) will need to wait until its fully subbed tho.

So, that is what they're talking about? :w00t:.  In other words, KDW knows that many people hoping KDWxMGY are together in real life as a couple!. (I don't need proper translation hahahahaha). Yes KDW, We are here to support you! This is second clue from KDW's side.

I'm super happy! :happy2:

• Like 3